Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  BlueJazz 7/17/2012, 5:30 am

Delight wrote:
Oh, and Kurt was supposed to cry too, after being 'moved' by Blaine's outburst about being pissed off that he had to spend his senior year without Kurt.

Wait, what? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO CRY?? WHAT IS HE? BLAINE'S WIFE OR A TEENAGE GIRL?? ohmy Good grief badday

Thank God that we still have Chris. Glee writers sucks so bad.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  tanita_mors 7/17/2012, 5:35 am

Who keeps buying these lame scripts ????
Talk about a total waste of money.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/17/2012, 7:25 am

At least the money goes to charity. I just was looking at the tumblr. They have a list of scripts that they want.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/17/2012, 10:52 am

Cld_caroline: Can you say something about the new characters of Glee?
Y'all know how we're meeting Puck's younger brother in the new season? Well, here's what Ian Brennan would share about the character when we chatted with him at Comic-Con: "Jake is sort of a bad boy who appears at the school." Are you suffering an information overdose yet?

http://www.eonline.com/news/330672/spoiler-chat-glee-planning-another-tribute-episode-plus-vampire-diaries-once-upon-a-time-and-more

so that "Jake" Darren wants his character to cheat with is Puck's little bro. hmmm... (or maybe I read things wrong, but who cares)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/17/2012, 11:20 am

fantastica wrote:
Cld_caroline: Can you say something about the new characters of Glee?
Y'all know how we're meeting Puck's younger brother in the new season? Well, here's what Ian Brennan would share about the character when we chatted with him at Comic-Con: "Jake is sort of a bad boy who appears at the school." Are you suffering an information overdose yet?

http://www.eonline.com/news/330672/spoiler-chat-glee-planning-another-tribute-episode-plus-vampire-diaries-once-upon-a-time-and-more

so that "Jake" Darren wants his character to cheat with is Puck's little bro. hmmm... (or maybe I read things wrong, but who cares)

Eeugh! No. Why are you giving us that image? Laughing I'm so happy today that I'm just laughing at this Glee silliness they're coming up with. There are countless of family members they can bring in, I bet they are having all sorts of inspirational fits at the writers room about their intelligent plans. areu

But imagine if it's true, Blaine with Pucks little brother...I just got cold shivers.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 7/17/2012, 11:25 am

^ You know, they never confirmed that the 'New McKinley hunk' is actually a new character.

We may be seeing Sebastian again (and if the writers do this, it will be another example of Glee's lack of continuity, given Sebastian's demonstrated utter disdain of public schools)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/17/2012, 11:34 am

Delight wrote:^ You know, they never confirmed that the 'New McKinley hunk' is actually a new character.

We may be seeing Sebastian again (and if the writers do this, it will be another example of Glee's lack of continuity, given Sebastian's demonstrated utter disdain of public schools)

humhum Interesting idea, you're trying to say that Grant would become a regular...
Blaine with anyone gives me slight shivers, why can't he just be happy-go-lucky jukebox, why does everyone have to have a BF/GF/love interest? Oh yeah, it's Glee.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/17/2012, 11:47 am

I ship Blaine with a any guy or girl, a puppet, a paper bag, or any other inanimate office that will result in the breakup of Klaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/17/2012, 12:12 pm

You mean you don't like Klaine Shocked ??? How ever not. It's such a perfect, equal, beautiful, supermegafoxyhot relationship.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/17/2012, 12:16 pm

I ship blaine w/ Fedex. Just send him to Timbucktu.

I ship myself w/ Tiny.

Last edited by fantastica on 7/17/2012, 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/17/2012, 12:19 pm

fantastica wrote:I just blaine w/ Fedex. Just send him to Timbucktu.

I ship myself w/ Tiny.
As you should. He's a gorgeous motherfucka.
I ship Blaine with foreign student exchange transfer.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2012, 12:38 pm

Kurt's simmering defiance/annoyance and humoring of his 'emotional' bf seemed to be all Chris.

I love how some fans were complaining that to the bitter end, Kurt looked a little unrepentant and defiant in that episode....heheheh....I think that was precisely what Chris Colfer was going for and he didn't give a flying fig what the writers wrote.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/17/2012, 12:51 pm

Definatly. There was a bit of condescending feel to Kurt in that scene. Like he was doing this for Blaine's benefit rather then his own. He was out of there and that was all he cared about. Particularly, because Blaine was distancing himself. He did more then Blaine did when he did the same thing with Sebastian and yet it wasn't enough.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2012, 2:20 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Definatly. There was a bit of condescending feel to Kurt in that scene. Like he was doing this for Blaine's benefit rather then his own. He was out of there and that was all he cared about. Particularly, because Blaine was distancing himself. He did more then Blaine did when he did the same thing with Sebastian and yet it wasn't enough.

I loved how Chris said he understood and defended Kurt's POV and it showed up in his acting. The whole episode while it tired to rev up the Blaine angst just made me think that he texted and called on the phone someone who called him "sex on a stick" , and said he wanted to sleep with him and it was OK as long as his boyfriend didn't know about it and yet was having a meltdown because Kurt was text/flirting with someone after Blaine had distanced himself. IOW Blaine can contact a guy but Kurt can't. It made Blaine look like a hypocritical idiot. Kurt's "defensive" stance was so interesting , far from flawless but what makes him a fascinating character when the writers allow him. But once again, it's Chris acting that rises above the script.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/17/2012, 2:41 pm

Chris makes Kurt multidimensional. There is always more then just on the surface, more then meats the eye. There is not one, but four-five emotions/expressions on his face. When he needs to be clear to the audience, he is bluntly so, but when he can play with the material and interpretation it's always fascinating what he will pull off. With Blaine as played by Darren, what you see is what you get. There is no depth, no broadness to his performance.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/17/2012, 3:10 pm

^Couldn't agree more coool (This has became my favorite emo-icon lately tonguue )

Dear Brad & Ian,

After reading the comic-con interviews, I've come to understand that you guys are going to make Kurt to stay in Lima at the beginning of S4 with no back-up plans, because he's um...resilient. I know it might make a good heartbreaking drama but have you guys thought that it would be ridiculous and OOC for a character who wanted to get out his hometown so much to apply for only 1 NYC college? As a humble viewer, I can only think of the following explanations:

1) He hit his head and lost his mind
2) He suffered from an psychological problem or brain disease that lowered his IQ and lost some of his memory but nobody realized
3) Someone took away his application letters before it was posted

And I'm not including Rachel's persuasion as a possible reason since that makes no sense. Well, it's pretty obvious that Burt should take him to a hospital to get his head examined before he fucked his life up if Kurt really didn't apply for any other colleges. Or maybe he should hire some CSI investigators to find out who fucked up his son's future.

Although I think you guys may not understand what I was talking about, I just need to express my opinion since Chris just asked us to find our voice in his recent interview coool No offense here, but based on the recent Glee spoilers, perhaps you guys should get your head examined, too. Thanks for reading and take care.

A Chris fan

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/17/2012, 4:10 pm

^
Why don't you get the addresses of Brad and Ian and send this letter personally. I like it Smile

You know I was re-watching CHOKE - I have nothing to do and I was lazy- and Chandler mentioned the NYU, which I know is a well known college in NY so Why Kurt didn't apply to that one as well?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2012, 5:28 pm

I have nothing to do and I was lazy- and Chandler mentioned the NYU, which I know is a well known college in NY so Why Kurt didn't apply to that one as well?

For the same reasons RAchel didn't know "Cats" had closed on Broadway ten years after the fact. The writers make the characters look stupid because they are too lazy to actually think a story through and make it plausible and yet entertaining also. Too much work for them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/17/2012, 5:30 pm

NYU has one of the best performing arts programs in the east coast. Kurt not applying for it is just very very unrealistic.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/17/2012, 7:28 pm

Ask Ausiello

Question: Any news on whether Grant Gustin will return to Glee? —Ally
Ausiello: Discussions are happening. I hear the show would very much like him back in some capacity.

Question: What’s the real scoop on my favorite Glee couple, Kurt and Blaine? —Rob
Ausiello: I think you’ll have a pretty good idea where things stand with them by the end of the Sept. 13 season premiere.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/17/walking-dead-spoilers-glee-big-bang/ plus more useless stuff
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/17/2012, 7:40 pm

Buenos wrote:
I have nothing to do and I was lazy- and Chandler mentioned the NYU, which I know is a well known college in NY so Why Kurt didn't apply to that one as well?

For the same reasons RAchel didn't know "Cats" had closed on Broadway ten years after the fact. The writers make the characters look stupid because they are too lazy to actually think a story through and make it plausible and yet entertaining also. Too much work for them.

fantastica wrote:NYU has one of the best performing arts programs in the east coast. Kurt not applying for it is just very very unrealistic.

Thanks for your answer guys. And writers didn't have time to do some research? Still remember Quinn was the one who informed to Rachel that CATS had closed. How's possible that? In addition, in real life students apply to two colleges or more ¬¬ Stupid writers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/18/2012, 9:48 am

^ That's why I said they should get their heads examined.

brisallie wrote:^
Why don't you get the addresses of Brad and Ian and send this letter personally. I like it Smile

Nah, I won't do that since they won't appreciate my effort anyway, I just need to voice my opinion here. But feel free to use my post if you want to send a letter to Brad & Ian fanny2

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/18/2012, 1:04 pm

Buenos wrote:For the same reasons RAchel didn't know "Cats" had closed on Broadway ten years after the fact. The writers make the characters look stupid because they are too lazy to actually think a story through and make it plausible and yet entertaining also. Too much work for them.

The writers gave up on making the NYADA storyline plausable when they decided that it was the only school that anyone wanting to be on Broadway to go to because no matter how talented you are, you will always lose out on parts to a NYADA graduate. And they're so restrictive that they only accept 20 applicants nationally each year. Oh, and the new Dean will have complete control over admissions for her first year. And that this Dean will decide to chuck her professional principles because of the whining of a self-entitled brat who thinks that she should be considered above all others. And then to grant that self-entitled brat admission over other applicants who didn't biff their auditions.

Yeah... I'm still bitter.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 7/18/2012, 1:47 pm

Personally I am hoping that Sebastian's father used his political ties to get him into NYADA, and that is why Kurt didn't get in. Then it is discovered, Sebastian and his father are politically embarrassed, because Burt outranks him and he didn't stoop to that level. Then they find that Kurt had been accepted to NYADA, and it was the underhandedness in the admissions office that created this fiasco. Kurt, however, has discovered a great job since then, and now has options. Something he is rarely allowed, having someone interested in his skills, and the options of going where he feels he will be best served. Sebastian works at the Lima Bean as punishment for his fathers political downfall.

I despise NYADA's idea, and find it very limiting, but I do want Kurt's amazing audition acknowledged, and that it is only trickery that kept him out, not Rachel's amazing stalking talents. I am still hoping for my idea of a small theater group, and Kurt's involvement with that.

I am hoping for a season without special snowflakes, but I doubt that will last more than an episode or so.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/18/2012, 2:05 pm

Never gonna happen, Divalicious. Wink That would be too much of a positive spin on Kurt. hehe.

Rachel will ask Carmen why she didn't pick Kurt, and she will say that she has enough girls in the program, and she doesn't need Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next