Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  sahhar 6/21/2012, 7:17 pm

And now we have MORE people added to Season 4 Sleep . This news is so boring. It doesn't even warrant a reaction.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  brisallie 6/21/2012, 8:17 pm

fantastica wrote:...

ps. given that there are so many guys in the choir room now they need girls for them to kiss. I mean, guys cannot kiss guys in public, more than once a season.

That's true! So Blaine will turn into Bi now or what?

More people...this gonna be a total mess dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/21/2012, 9:20 pm

by kissing rachel twice (once on screen; one on the cutting floor), blaine is already bi. Teh difference is, he's sexually attracted to girls, but deeply in love (assexually) w/ a guy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/21/2012, 10:34 pm

fantastica wrote:by kissing rachel twice (once on screen; one on the cutting floor), blaine is already bi. Teh difference is, he's sexually attracted to girls, but deeply in love (assexually) w/ a guy.

ptdr

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/22/2012, 7:28 am

fantastica wrote:by kissing rachel twice (once on screen; one on the cutting floor), blaine is already bi. Teh difference is, he's sexually attracted to girls, but deeply in love (assexually) w/ a guy.

OMG! This is gold ptdr I think I love you, Kim Razz By the way, he's asexually in love with a homo-asexual (Kurt). I guess that's why their relationship is soooo passionless Wink I bet they'll have "lesbian death bed" as long as they're together.

TBH, I'm feeling optimistic about the new girl. I'm pretty much 60% over with Glee since it stinks so much.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/22/2012, 9:56 am

You know they will make Blaine bi, or all of the sudden, they'll make him realize that he's not gay and his relationship with Kurt was just a "phase." They'll bring in new gays Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/22/2012, 11:44 am

Jellyrolls wrote:You know they will make Blaine bi, or all of the sudden, they'll make him realize that he's not gay and his relationship with Kurt was just a "phase." They'll bring in new gays Wink

...and since the writers are lazy they can discuss again how feminine "girly-Kurt" turns Blaine into real women.

If writers really do read these boards and do any of the things discussed here, they owe lot of money to fans. They just seem to pick up the irony filled, in-the-middle-of-the-night created stupid scenarios instead of the good thoughtful ones. blinkk

edit: The more I think about Blaine being retconned into a bisexual, the more ridiculous it sounds. They should have just made him a straight hearthrob from the get go and give Chord the role of a boyfriend. Because if they now do it, it will definately make all the Equality campaign people mad and the "cute gay couple" viewers will be insulted. They just can't win with his character. I don't think any more teen girls will suddenly start liking Darren if they turn Blaine bi, or will it? I think most of them are able to seperate the REAL Darren (a straight man) from his character (a gay man) and continue to dream one day being his girlfriend. Like us dreaming to be Chris' hags or boyfriends. Laughing
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/22/2012, 2:21 pm

is this show every again going to look for young actors instead of supposed pop stars, american idol rejects, youtube sensations and the products of their crappy reality show.

GLEE IS A SCRIPTED TV SHOW. IT NEEDS FUCKING ACTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAS THEIR OWN TRACK RECORD AND THE CASE OF KATHERINE MCCAFFREY OF SMASH THOUGHT THEM NOTHING ???!!!!!!

i just feel the need to shout that shit at those people
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/22/2012, 2:39 pm

tanita_mors wrote:is this show every again going to look for young actors instead of supposed pop stars, american idol rejects, youtube sensations and the products of their crappy reality show.

HAS THEIR OWN TRACK RECORD AND THE CASE OF KATHERINE MCCAFFREY OF SMASH THOUGHT THEM NOTHING ???!!!!!!

I feel your pain. Let it out girl. Let it out. It's the only way I can handle this show. Every now and then I need to vent on the forum.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/22/2012, 2:42 pm

guess what my husband loves Katherine MacCaffery from Smash. He was totally bought into that show and that actress. He didn't know she was from AI.

I couldn't watch that show. it bored me to death.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/22/2012, 2:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 21 Tumblr_m60jwakpaS1r3fwbfo1_1280

A French article about season 4 (I don't even know if s3 has aired in France), nothing new in it: all the regulars are back but not in every eps, SJP and Kate Hudson as guests, 3 new regulars, among which the younger brother of Puck, a tribute to Brit-brit, and a more pop vibe to the musical choice.
The only interesting thing is they use a pic of CC for the article ^^.

tanita_mors wrote:GLEE IS A SCRIPTED TV SHOW. IT NEEDS FUCKING ACTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously, it's not the vision of RIB, otherwise at least half of the original cast shouldn't have been hired.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/22/2012, 3:00 pm

tanita_mors wrote:is this show every again going to look for young actors instead of supposed pop stars, american idol rejects, youtube sensations and the products of their crappy reality show.

Well, stupid people the ones who will never learn the lesson from others' mistakes but instead, they repeat the exact mistakes that will sink their ship. No surprise here.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 21 8iYlC

PS: I really love your outburst here, Ivana. It's awesome wub

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/22/2012, 5:22 pm

Obviously, it's not the vision of RIB, otherwise at least half of the original cast shouldn't have been hired.
While that may be true, that is at least half the cast that can act. But I think that most of the people actually had prior acting experience ( Chris and Amber were the only real newbies, not sure about Mark). I think everyone else acted before which can't be said for 90 % of their new talent. And the fact is that the people that really work out and are well integrated into the show are primerally ACTORS, not singers. The singers are weak and getting weaker by the minute.

As for Smash, KM character has no personality. She is a blank board that can sing (but not as good or as emotionally compelling as Megan Hilty IMO). And she, like Darren Criss, doesn't have a Broadway stile voice and they try to pass it of as such. I'm not an expert and I can hear it. She is bland, her character is bland, her sex-appeal is bland, her Marilin is bland and so is her singing. The worst female lead in a long time IMO.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/22/2012, 5:38 pm

BlueJazz wrote:

Well, stupid people the ones who will never learn the lesson from others' mistakes but instead, they repeat the exact mistakes that will sink their ship. No surprise here.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 21 8iYlC

PS: I really love your outburst here, Ivana. It's awesome wub

The John Cleese gif is so appropriate and so hilarious! Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/24/2012, 11:08 pm

New Glee Season Secrets!
Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are getting in top shape this summer to tackle the physically demanding stories awaiting them this fall on Glee. I caught up with the real-life couple at the 11th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball benefiting L.A.'s homeless and cosponsored by Grey Goose Vodka.

When Glee returns to Fox on Sept. 13, Kate Hudson will have joined the cast as a hard-ass New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts dance instructor, pitting her against new student Rachel (Michele). "Dance is not Rachel's strong point, but as a freshman it's a requirement class she has to take," Michele says. "It will put Rachel in a very vulnerable place, stuck with a teacher who doesn't make it easy for her."

When Michele admits that dancing "is definitely not my strong point, either," Monteith jokingly pipes in that his girl will be spending her summer "enrolled in tap classes on Wednesdays and hip-hop on Thursdays."

As for Monteith's Finn, it sounds as though he's headed to Army boot camp! "Finn would have to be in very good shape and get incredibly fit, meaning I would have to be incredibly fit," says the actor. "I'm doing extra stuff this summer — CrossFit and fewer Snickers bars."

And Kurt (Chris Colfer)? Expect him to find his way to New York City — but not as a student at NYADA, which will hold firm on its rejection. Instead, "he will find himself in an establishment where Sarah Jessica Parker is his manager of sorts, but not in a performance sense," Colfer told me at the Critics' Choice Television Awards.

Michele has heard that Parker's character may be giving Rachel a makeover, which suggests a New York fashion-world story line for Kurt. Says Colfer: "Lea's a hot girl, [but] Rachel could lose the baby-doll dresses."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Season4-Secrets-1049172.aspx

so that's what they mean by glee s4 being about "underdogs" - rachel will dance and it's not her strong point so that makes her an underdog. but they forgot that rachel used to take dance lessons since she was a baby or something.

I wish Kurt is the one who went to the army so he can be incredibly fit and we can finally see kurt w/o his shirt. phr34r (ok before you guys all bash me and call me a perv let me just say that I am barely saying out things that you guys are all screaming from teh bottom of your lungs in secret).

i guess kurt does go into fashion then, and meets the "devil in prada". well, i hope it means there will be a lot of comedy.

Last edited by fantastica on 6/24/2012, 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/24/2012, 11:13 pm

at the source, @Cylelle (I think she is from Twop) commented:

I'll be so annoyed if they take Kurt into fashion. The boy just spent a whole season devoted to becomming a performer, got kicked in the teeth and is now just going to give up? Also after all that stuff about being too much of a femme gay for musical theatre (really?), to just perpetuate the stereotype by having him do fashion instead? Like it's the only career (other than hairdresser, I suppose) that he might be suited for? Why not let him write for the stage instead if they won't let him perform on it? Sigh...

to me that's the only regret for kurt going into fashion - the indication that a femm gay can only do fashion or hair dressing or these traditionally femm-gay career choices. I bet a straight gay like blaine would have no problem getting into NYADA. dryy

sorry about this negativity. it's sunday night and we have nothing to do.

p.s. I hate that rachel is also in the SJP storyline of having SJP giving her some makeover. so kurt going to NY is all about giving rachel makeovers and being her personal fashion/styling assistent. dryy

ok rant over.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 6/24/2012, 11:31 pm

You know, I've been drowning my Kurt-related sorrows in cartoons and naked pictures of Michael Fassbender, but not even the Fassy can help me now. This is demoralizing. Nothing that happened to Kurt in S3 meant anything. It was all for nothing. A complete waste of time.

I don't think I'm going to watch next season. I know it's not fair, but I never want to see Rachel's face again. Is somebody out there going to make edits with just the Kurt part of each episode (that he's in). I'd like to see those, if he's not being kicked around for the hell of it.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/24/2012, 11:40 pm

If I find avi files to download I can make edits. but i don't have tumblr so someone has to help me upload them to somewhere.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 6/24/2012, 11:48 pm

I don't know anything about tumblr, but couldn't you use something like Mediafire?
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/24/2012, 11:50 pm

fantastica wrote:p.s. I hate that rachel is also in the SJP storyline of having SJP giving her some makeover. so kurt going to NY is all about giving rachel makeovers and being her personal fashion/styling assistent. dryy
I don't like it too, so SPJ can't come on Glee for Kurt only, she has to pay tribute to the ego of lea michele greatness of rachel berry, making her realize how fabulous she can be? dryy

ps: tumblr would be completely useless, video are limited to 5 minutes each.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/24/2012, 11:52 pm

well, i can't put it on youtube either, because it would be copyright violation. any other ideas?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/25/2012, 12:22 am

Ugh. So much for independent storylines. Kurt's story just HAD to be connected to Rachel somehow dryy . I'm so over Hummelberry. That friendship doesn't sit well with me anymore.

My feelings for Season 4 are so conflicting. I keep hearing new random casting announcements every week. It just sounds like a complete mess. I really wonder what the hell Trollphy has in mind for next season. How in the world is he going to juggle so many different characters and storylines in different cities?.

I'm still keeping my expectations at an all time low. The Sarah Jessica Parker storyline with Kurt sounds interesting enough, but Glee has a long history of taking promising storylines and not knowing how the hell to write them.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/25/2012, 12:27 am

last season a big guest star is Adina's character. does anybody like that storyline??? that's how they butcher good guest stars and turn them into fillers.

right now my expection is below the basement level. as long as kurt is living and breathing I am happy. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/25/2012, 12:34 am

fantastica wrote:last season a big guest star is Adina's character. does anybody like that storyline??? that's how they butcher good guest stars and turn them into fillers.

right now my expection is below the basement level. as long as kurt is living and breathing I am happy. Smile

We're on the same page then Smile .

Oh. and P.S - This also probably means we won't hear him sing anymore too dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/25/2012, 1:02 am

out of hte choir room, only rachel and mercedes (if she appears at all) will sing. if we are lucky, we will hear kurt singing as backup to rachel or duet w/ blaine once in a blue moon. if he has one solo, I will jump out of my bed and ugly cry for hte rest of my life.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next