Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  sahhar 8/2/2012, 3:55 pm

I'm always open to any storyline in Glee, no matter what it is. Whether it's depressing or happy. It's the writing and execution that has to be foolproof, and that's usually where they fail.

I'm just going to wait for the show to air. Anything can change until the airing time. Until then I can't lose my mind over putting spoilers together.

By the way OT : I'm traveling tomorrow!. I'm going to England for 3 weeks to visit my cousins. So in the next three weeks I'll be trying my best to read the forums and Glee news and what not, but I won't have much time to post things. So don't worry I'll still be scanning the forums if not posting Smile

I'll miss you guys!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 4:13 pm

^ have a nice and safe trip! you may also be able to catch a few olympic games in person. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/2/2012, 4:16 pm

We'll miss you too, sahhar, I hope you'll have a great time!

I am going to the Italy tommorow, but just for three days, so don't worry guys, you won't get rid of me any time soon. Twisted Evil
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 4:17 pm

^ have a fun trip to you too! wow, everybody is traveling. good times!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/2/2012, 5:11 pm

I'm traveling at the end of the month, going to Washington DC and NY. Going to get my "obviously a tourist" hat on and take a bunch of pictures.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 5:20 pm

why didn't you do that last week so you could meet Chris? Smile (i just want to give you a hard time because I am jealous of you - i love to travel. if I have money I will want to spend a year traveling all over the globe.)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/2/2012, 5:27 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:If I wouldn't find it beneath me to tweet Ryan to beg for anything, I'd want this scene:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_lc5gwvuK0D1qdgqfoo1_500

Why haven't I seen this? Where is this from? Why has no one told me about this before? Oh, nooooo! panik Glee is genuinely giving me frown lines.
It's from Furt (the episode, not the ship name). It was in the promo, but there was no scene in the episode.

sahhar wrote:By the way OT : I'm traveling tomorrow!. I'm going to England for 3 weeks to visit my cousins. So in the next three weeks I'll be trying my best to read the forums and Glee news and what not, but I won't have much time to post things. So don't worry I'll still be scanning the forums if not posting Smile
arina wrote:I am going to the Italy tommorow, but just for three days, so don't worry guys, you won't get rid of me any time soon. Twisted Evil
Divalicious wrote:I'm traveling at the end of the month, going to Washington DC and NY. Going to get my "obviously a tourist" hat on and take a bunch of pictures.
Have a good trip, ya all!!!

After having promised to post some pics from my holiday, I think it will be a nice idea to start a Holiday thread in the Gathering Place of this forum, where we can all post pics and/or chat about our trips. I'll make this new thread there tomorrow (gotta choose a few photos to post first). neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/2/2012, 5:45 pm

^ great idea Marie! looking forward to see everything's extreme tan lines! Razz

count me in in wanting to see Fergalicious and that "tailor Kurt" scene w/ Burt in Furt.

I just realized that Kurt and Mercedes should be called "Murt".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/2/2012, 6:20 pm

Thank you everyone! I'll miss y'all too!, dunno if I'll be able to catch any Olympic games though, hahah.

xoxoxoxoxo Everyone bisou

and good luck to everyone else who's traveling Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/2/2012, 8:03 pm

Well, I'm not traveling anywhere Mad . If you discount a few times I went to Novi Sad for a day (that is about 70 km away), I haven't left Belgrade in 3 years. crycry And before that, for 23 years, I went to our family house at sea (in Montenegro) every year - for 2 weeks minimum. But, given some health problems of family members there and the state of the house in general, only my mom goes there now to see her mom and sister. So, I hope all of you have a great time, and I will stay watching the travel channel for another year. Hopefully, now that we don't have to pay rent anymore, I will go on vacation more often then now.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/2/2012, 8:06 pm

sahhar wrote:Thank you everyone! I'll miss y'all too!, dunno if I'll be able to catch any Olympic games though, hahah.

There are usually some free events near the end, especially the marathon. If nothing else, watch that from the city streets. I heard that half the seats in most events are empty and that they may fill them with people for free.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/2/2012, 8:30 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
sahhar wrote:Thank you everyone! I'll miss y'all too!, dunno if I'll be able to catch any Olympic games though, hahah.

There are usually some free events near the end, especially the marathon. If nothing else, watch that from the city streets. I heard that half the seats in most events are empty and that they may fill them with people for free.

I'll try Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/2/2012, 10:55 pm

The first one would be Chris, but I don't know if the other is Kurt or not.

fabraycohenchang

1. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_m85p1ow6YZ1qau977o1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_m85p1ow6YZ1qau977o2_250Chris on set, August 02 2012. HQs at the source
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/2/2012, 11:13 pm

^ I think it's a Kurt.

More photos.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_m85pgvsuqH1qzzzloo1_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_m85pj67H6e1qapg62o2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 40 Tumblr_m85pj67H6e1qapg62o3_250
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/2/2012, 11:35 pm

^
Thanks for these pictures but it looks like they were taken somewhere else and then they were cut and glued in this new background humhum lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/2/2012, 11:50 pm

Is it Kurt traveling somewhere?, I'm so confused?

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=316

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40