Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 2:09 pm

Kurt won't be in McKinley except in the hall way talking to Blaine. nobody amongst the graduates will be the teacher's aid in glee club.

since ms. berry will be in every episode, and mr. Finn won't, that's pretty obvious that the 20 something yr old college guy is rachel's new beau. He may not be permanent, but he will be there a lot which warrents a series regular position.

It's also clear that they won't be doing 1 episode in NY and 1 episode in Lima. It will be half Lima and half NY. thus there's no need to "anchor" the choir room w/ any heavy weights. every episode will have some old and some new. glee is all about will running a club and an exceptional studen rachel berry making it big. everyone else are after-thought/fillers. you see, only one person on that show succeeds on BWAY. that's Rachel. will didn't make it. Jessy didn't make it. kurt didn't make it. that only made rachel look sparkly special.

I don't care at all about the show anymore. because i know what it is and it ain't what I want it to be. I won't fool myself. I will believe in miracles when I see it.

Last edited by fantastica on 6/8/2012, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  Divalicious 6/8/2012, 2:16 pm

Oh my lord, I am getting less and less interested, and more and more glad I work Thursday nights. I can fast forward through the continuing saga of Rachels rise to the top, her supposed underdog status, when she is the only one who has had multiple guys in love with her, and got everything else other than marriage she has ever wanted. I am not hating on Lea, she can't help that the network and Murphy only seem invested in her, but MAN, I am getting bored with the season already. Rachel works hard, yeah, I get it, but she gets rewarded for it as well. Kurt has worked his ass off, and doesn't get rewarded. The only reason I can get by Murphy's assinine statement is knowing Chris will need time for his movie, and perhaps to promote his first movie, so we don't know his availability right now. More than anyone else on the show I think Kurt has deserved a front and center victory story. Rachel and Finn got a whole lot of love last season. A season of sucking face, getting prom king and queen, being front and center at Nationals. It's time for them to let someone else be in the winning spotlight.

Murphy is making it hard for me to do the adult thing and not resent the characters that I am caring less and less about. I want a storyline that matters. Like how an effeminate boy who never really clicked in Ohio goes to NY and suddenly finds all the success he ever dreamed about, and it overwhelms him. Kurt isn't used to acceptance from more than a handful of people. He isn't used to people admiring his talent. To find himself in a situation where he is sought after for whatever reason would be for any young person a heady experience. He will make mistakes, which we know Chris likes, because that makes things interesting. He might get a big head, let Rachel deal with someone like others have dealt with her. After all these Rachel love things I love Glee less, because it isn't about an underdog winning. It's about a pretty little girl with a big voice becoming successful. Where is the surprise in that?

Man, I hope I'm on the Snark and Bark, otherwise, sorry.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 2:22 pm

^ rachel is not supposed to be pretty. quinn is the pretty girl she always wanted to be. rachel is supposed to be weird looking, w/ a big jew nose, and small boobs, and very short. she is not a classic beauty (like Quinn), so that makes her an underdog. I would say all the underdogs on the show are incredibly good looking, classical beauty or not.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/8/2012, 2:28 pm

All I thought after reading today's news was that TrollMurphy strikes again. Ryan never knows what he's talking about. That guy makes contradictory, confusing, pointless statements every month. Nothing he says can be taken seriously. If Chris is not going to be in every episode, atleast I know that I won't be wasting my time watching every single episode of Glee to get a glimpse of him.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/8/2012, 2:31 pm

I'm speculating on next year, and addressing my fears. It's simply speculation but I think at this point saying someone will or won't be a teacher's aide, saying A Senior may or may not anchor some of the Lima scenes is also speculation. WE don't even know how much of a split narrative the show will have, for all we know it will have Rachel shuffeling back to Ohio every other episode at the drop of a hat.... None of us know anything with certainty, and I would lump in Ryan Murphy and the writers into this at this point.

My opinion is that the main attractions and stars of the show are Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith. As such , I find it hard to believe all three will be excluded from scenes with the lesser character in order to maintain plotline consistency and coherency..(HA). It may work out that way, but I don't think it will work out because of some grand thought out plan for season 4.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 2:32 pm

^ can we call him "trollphy"? Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/8/2012, 2:45 pm

fantastica wrote:^ can we call him "trollphy"? Razz

I fully approve of this name Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 2:54 pm

fantastica wrote:^ can we call him "trollphy"? Razz

Sure, why not? tonguue He should be honored that we give him a new name.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/8/2012, 2:59 pm

Wait, does that make Darren a Trollphy wife?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/8/2012, 3:15 pm

Divalicious wrote:Wait, does that make Darren a Trollphy wife?

Love it lol! .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/8/2012, 3:16 pm

ptdr
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 3:24 pm

Oh my...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 Laughing-monkey

I feel bad saying this but I think it's genius, Divalicious moque

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 3:41 pm

^ wrong thread guys. moque

i know, I started this fun!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/8/2012, 4:10 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt won't be in McKinley except in the hall way talking to Blaine. nobody amongst the graduates will be the teacher's aid in glee club.
Hmm, I'm still inclined, damn my sudden onset of optimism, to believe that Kurt will be in NY, if just because Chris asserted that he couldn't spoil anything at all because whatever it was that he would say would contradict what the finale said. So at the very least, I think Chris was promised/told that Kurt would be in NY. Whether they will decide to axe that to give the Klainers their precious lady-boy kisses? Who knows. But I hope Chris will put down the ultimatum of opting out of a 22-episode deal if Kurt isn't in NYC (or somewhere equally fabulous, I'm not picky -- if he never needs to interact with Rachel again that would be a splendid bonus).

It's also clear that they won't be doing 1 episode in NY and 1 episode in Lima. It will be half Lima and half NY. thus there's no need to "anchor" the choir room w/ any heavy weights. every episode will have some old and some new. glee is all about will running a club and an exceptional studen rachel berry making it big. everyone else are after-thought/fillers. you see, only one person on that show succeeds on BWAY. that's Rachel. will didn't make it. Jessy didn't make it. kurt didn't make it. that only made rachel look sparkly special.

I don't care at all about the show anymore. because i know what it is and it ain't what I want it to be. I won't fool myself. I will believe in miracles when I see it.
Ouch, so accurate, right in the bull's-eye. If I had any doubt, the fact that Murphy only seems concerned with checking things with Lea is proof enough.

I only call people trolls when I like them, that's why I like the Chris Trollfer monniker, lol.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/8/2012, 4:47 pm

Divalicious wrote:Oh my lord, I am getting less and less interested, and more and more glad I work Thursday nights. I can fast forward through the continuing saga of Rachels rise to the top, her supposed underdog status, when she is the only one who has had multiple guys in love with her, and got everything else other than marriage she has ever wanted. I am not hating on Lea, she can't help that the network and Murphy only seem invested in her, but MAN, I am getting bored with the season already. Rachel works hard, yeah, I get it, but she gets rewarded for it as well. Kurt has worked his ass off, and doesn't get rewarded. The only reason I can get by Murphy's assinine statement is knowing Chris will need time for his movie, and perhaps to promote his first movie, so we don't know his availability right now. More than anyone else on the show I think Kurt has deserved a front and center victory story. Rachel and Finn got a whole lot of love last season. A season of sucking face, getting prom king and queen, being front and center at Nationals. It's time for them to let someone else be in the winning spotlight.

Murphy is making it hard for me to do the adult thing and not resent the characters that I am caring less and less about. I want a storyline that matters. Like how an effeminate boy who never really clicked in Ohio goes to NY and suddenly finds all the success he ever dreamed about, and it overwhelms him. Kurt isn't used to acceptance from more than a handful of people. He isn't used to people admiring his talent. To find himself in a situation where he is sought after for whatever reason would be for any young person a heady experience. He will make mistakes, which we know Chris likes, because that makes things interesting. He might get a big head, let Rachel deal with someone like others have dealt with her. After all these Rachel love things I love Glee less, because it isn't about an underdog winning. It's about a pretty little girl with a big voice becoming successful. Where is the surprise in that?

Love this entire post, especially the bolded parts and the entire second paragraph. Exactly how I feel, too. I'm not really interested in The Rachel Berry Show because I know she's "destined" to succeed, and everything in her life is just a speed bump along the way. I know how her story ends. But Kurt is compelling because he has no set-in-stone destiny, he's the underdog who tries and tries and tries and who hasn't so far succeeded. We don't know his path to happiness, but we want him to be happy because of all he's been through. We're invested in Kurt's happiness, in his success, and the journey that will finally get him there. I hope the writers realize that....(and, having Kurt and Rachel's stories intertwine and contrast is a great character foiling technique to illuminate both their narratives, hopefully they realize that too)

Buenos wrote:

My opinion is that the main attractions and stars of the show are Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith. As such , I find it hard to believe all three will be excluded from scenes with the lesser character in order to maintain plotline consistency and coherency..(HA). It may work out that way, but I don't think it will work out because of some grand thought out plan for season 4.

This is what I believe too, even if only for my own peace of my mind and to keep me calm. I know Trollphy and the rest aren't the greatest of writers, but even they must realize what a nightmarish and terrible move it would be to drastically reduce the screentime of two of their biggest stars, right? Everyone who watches has their favorites, but, it's undoubted that those three are the best actors and have, up to this point, had the most screentime and storylines devoted to them. Would Trollphy really cut out Kurt and Finn when they're two of his most developed, most popular, and best characters in favor of The Rachel Berry Show? Especially Kurt, who is played by his most critically acclaimed actor after Jane Lynch?

It just doesn't compute. I can understand Chris maybe missing, I don't know, 5 episodes of the 22 or something like that in order to film his asylum movie and promote SBL and his books, but I can't imagine him being in half the episodes or less (well, unless that's what Chris asked, to have his role greatly reduced). But there's no way the writers would do that otherwise. Or, that's what I'm going to tell myself to make me feel better.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/8/2012, 5:11 pm

ColferGirl wrote:
Buenos wrote:My opinion is that the main attractions and stars of the show are Lea Michelle, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith. As such , I find it hard to believe all three will be excluded from scenes with the lesser character in order to maintain plotline consistency and coherency..(HA). It may work out that way, but I don't think it will work out because of some grand thought out plan for season 4.
This is what I believe too, even if only for my own peace of my mind and to keep me calm. I know Trollphy and the rest aren't the greatest of writers, but even they must realize what a nightmarish and terrible move it would be to drastically reduce the screentime of two of their biggest stars, right? Everyone who watches has their favorites, but, it's undoubted that those three are the best actors and have, up to this point, had the most screentime and storylines devoted to them. Would Trollphy really cut out Kurt and Finn when they're two of his most developed, most popular, and best characters in favor of The Rachel Berry Show? Especially Kurt, who is played by his most critically acclaimed actor after Jane Lynch?

It just doesn't compute. I can understand Chris maybe missing, I don't know, 5 episodes of the 22 or something like that in order to film his asylum movie and promote SBL and his books, but I can't imagine him being in half the episodes or less (well, unless that's what Chris asked, to have his role greatly reduced). But there's no way the writers would do that otherwise. Or, that's what I'm going to tell myself to make me feel better.

What's funny about this is that I'm sure the producers know all three Lea, Chris and Cory are needed in Glee or Glee ends (likely after this next season or S5) but I find annoying that they are not publicly really saying that. I know Upfronts tried to give us that impression but I and lot of others don't believe/get that at all. Plus Ryan conflicting with Kevin Reilly is quite awkward: Reilly said both Kurt and Rachel will be in New York but now only Lea has contract for the entire S4?

I actually love that idea that Chris would have more time to do stuff on his own, but that would mean I'll get so little of Kurt and his name would be flowting less around the industrie. But I'm a firm believer that ratings are the only things that count in Fox and I'm also sure that losing both Finn and Kurt would cut viewers.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/8/2012, 5:12 pm

ptdr But isn't him the lover? I think their relationship is not that "serious"

Oh My it seems Ryan Trollphy is his official name now on internet.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/8/2012, 8:33 pm

that interview just confirmed my thoughts that they STILL don't know what the show is going to look like next year and who is going to be on it and how much. so much for next year's "revolutionary" season. something tells me we are looking at a disaster of epic proportions. i say, lets rejoice. it's not every day you get to see a show literary fall apart under it's own weight and crap every day. you can tell your grand kids you were there when Glee crashed and burned in the blaze of glory.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 9:09 pm

let's don't forget that mr. colfer is a terrific multi-tasker and a renowned workaholic. He had ALWAYS put his Glee commitment first before his other side projects: his film shooting was scheduled during hte only time he had for rest, and he sacrificed every single day of it to do his movie. He didn't miss any shooting for his film premiere at Tribecca. He still appeared on talk shows and such. He arranged his book tour to accomodate his glee filming so he couldn't go abroad (that's why it took quite long for him to nail down the dates. He must have been waiting for his glee boss to give him some indication as to when he's needed for filming and when he's not. Note that in some days he would be promoting in LA. He could be doing book signing in the morning and filming at night.

If given a choice, I am sure Chris would do every single one of the 22 Glee episodes (like he did in the third season), because now he's not in the choir room, it will only take a day or two per week at most to shoot. that means he will have PLENTY of time to do other projects unless there's a offer for a big budget movie that require many weeks if not months' commitment. Chris had said many times that he doesn't know what to do w/ free time. He has to do something. he needs to be busy. I don't see him quitting Glee or asking not to be in any episodes just because he's also having other stuff on the plate - these other stuff of course are mostly self-initiated projects. If one day somebody asks him to join a big block buster movie playing against some famous actors that would probably be a different story. Then I sincerely hope that he will ditch Glee and join the bigger bandwagon instead.

So in conclusion: the only reason he won't appear on any episode is because RM doesn't have stories for him, not because chris doesn't want to do it. Chris wants to work 7 days a week if possible. We know how he is.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 6/8/2012, 9:25 pm

fantastica wrote:let's don't forget that mr. colfer is a terrific multi-tasker and a renowned workaholic. He had ALWAYS put his Glee commitment first before his other side projects: his film shooting was scheduled during hte only time he had for rest, and he sacrificed every single day of it to do his movie. He didn't miss any shooting for his film premiere at Tribecca. He still appeared on talk shows and such. He arranged his book tour to accomodate his glee filming so he couldn't go abroad (that's why it took quite long for him to nail down the dates. He must have been waiting for his glee boss to give him some indication as to when he's needed for filming and when he's not. Note that in some days he would be promoting in LA. He could be doing book signing in the morning and filming at night.

If given a choice, I am sure Chris would do every single one of the 22 Glee episodes (like he did in the third season), because now he's not in the choir room, it will only take a day or two per week at most to shoot. that means he will have PLENTY of time to do other projects unless there's a offer for a big budget movie that require many weeks if not months' commitment. Chris had said many times that he doesn't know what to do w/ free time. He has to do something. he needs to be busy. I don't see him quitting Glee or asking not to be in any episodes just because he's also having other stuff on the plate - these other stuff of course are mostly self-initiated projects. If one day somebody asks him to join a big block buster movie playing against some famous actors that would probably be a different story. Then I sincerely hope that he will ditch Glee and join the bigger bandwagon instead.

So in conclusion: the only reason he won't appear on any episode is because RM doesn't have stories for him, not because chris doesn't want to do it. Chris wants to work 7 days a week if possible. We know how he is.

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/13/2012, 7:38 am

I have no idea where to post this so I'm gonna put it here:

Ryan Murphy talks shop at Promax

Overall, Murphy enjoys penning women's roles, as he says "with women, it's more easy as a writer to access emotional stuff." But when asked about the challenges of television, Murphy initially joked that the "first thing that came to mind is good lighting!" However, upon some reflection, he stated, "Sometimes an audience doesn't like to see a character evolve." He as a creative head, then, must walk a "fine line" while progressing a storyline and pleasing his ever-growing fan base.

As for the evolution of the "Glee" storyline, Murphy doesn't have the plot entirely sorted out but has already planned the final scene of the series. "It involves Lea," he teased for the audience, and then smiled, giving nothing else away.

Source

Please note that I only posted the relevant part of the article, if your'e interested, you can find the complete one at the source.

@bolded:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 US55h

"Sometimes an audience doesn't like to see a character evolve"
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 Tumblr_m4jrml0jaN1qaesd9

He as a creative head, then, must walk a "fine line" while progressing a storyline and pleasing his ever-growing fan base.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 19 Laugh

In short, you're a joke, Ryan, A JOKE INDEED.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/13/2012, 8:26 am

The final scene of the series will be Rachel being on broadway getting her ultimate taste of success with whoever she's. Finally gonna marry. Too baaaad I'm not invested in Rachel so I don't care.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/13/2012, 11:08 am

It is time for Ryan Murphy to STOP TALKING !!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Everytime I think he can't say anything worse a new interview comes out and I'm proven wrong.
It really gets worse and worse.....or maybe I'm getting less tolerant the more I'm exposed to his lies. humhum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/13/2012, 12:25 pm

Murphy initially joked that the "first thing that came to mind is good lighting!"
"with women, it's more easy as a writer to access emotional stuff."
"Sometimes an audience doesn't like to see a character evolve."
"It involves Lea,"
...Yeah. I agree that this guy really need to stop talking.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/13/2012, 12:59 pm

about the lighting - to be honest when I watch it on TV (direct broadcast) the lighting is perfectly fine. however when the show is taped and made its way online the overall brightness suffers greatly, so it looks like the show is shot in a dark cave. But it's not. Also, the promo video clips (which is worse than downloaded episodes) are darkened intentionally I think.

Netflix streaming seem fine. I assume the DVD versions are ok too. just hte download stuff seem aweful. but a lot of you people rely on downloaded version to watch Glee, so it will never look alright for you.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next