Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  sahhar 6/6/2012, 5:13 pm

fantastica wrote:^ that's correct. that's why it's even more pathetic when they used that "who stays and who leaves" as a selling point. the truth is: everybody will come back at least once, we will only know when the whole S4 is completely over, so they can restart this "who is staying" shit for S5, if there's an S5.

I think it's hilarious that they're making it so dramatic. When in actuality nobody really cares, because the fandom knows everyone will be back in some capacity.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  ColferGirl 6/6/2012, 8:46 pm

Ah, here comes the summer spoilers.

I remember the good ol' spoilers between seasons 1 and 2, about that Carrie Underwood-esque christian female character who would cause friction with Kurt.

And that great spoiler about how Samuel Larsen's character Joe would be Puck's cousin, last summer.

Didn't happen.

I definitely wouldn't put too much faith in any of the spoilers we get right now. The only spoilers that are even remotely reliable usually end up being the ones we get while the cast are filming the episodes, so....I'm not too worried right now. But I'll be pretty angry if Puck suddenly has a younger brother, when it's canon he has a younger sister. Oh Glee and your fail!continuity....

Jellyrolls wrote:

I would think the boy in his 20's thing could be a good thing. He's either going to be there to cause Finchel friction, or he is going to be there for Kurt (I am still saying Kurt is going to NY--Kurt staying in Lima would be the biggest failure this show has ever had).

This is what I'm hoping for, that that character could have something to do with Kurt. My fear is that he'll be yet another love interest for Rachel now that she's broken up with Finn (a Jesse St. James 2.0 - but, Glee, if you're going to do that, bring back the REAL Jesse St. James and rekindle that flame, that'd be more interesting in my opinion) - but, the new guy doesn't have to be for Rachel. Maybe this college-age guy is someone Kurt meets in New York, or maybe a friend of Kurt's AND Rachel's. Maybe Kurt ends up working at a part-time job in NY and that guy works with him, or he's Rachel's friend from NYADA who becomes Kurt's friend, too.

If Glee wanted to make me happy, he would at last be a SERIOUS love interest who would pursue Kurt and try and earn his affection (a Kurt who has recently broken up with Blaine!), but, I know that's just my fantasy dream right now. It would be awesome though. Smile But I'd definitely settle for him being a male friend for Kurt in NY.

BlueJazz wrote:

But, but, Ryan did say that everyone will stay in one of his recent interviews, didn't he?? blinkk

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Tumblr_li6q49i6iP1qc43xio1_400

Yup, the exact same interview where he said there'd be less characters in season 4 than ever before.

And voila, a spoiler about 3 new regular characters for the bloated cast.

The third summer of lies has begun. coool
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/6/2012, 9:09 pm

^ maybe what RM meant was that there will be one less series regular. but then he will add 10 more guest stars. so it gave us the impression that the cast is a lot bigger, because in reality, it is.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/7/2012, 6:37 am

ColferGirl wrote:
The third summer of lies has begun. coool

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Tumblr_lsknorcvil1qdlkgg

Umm, can the mods please ban me from this spoiler thread? I wanna avoid this shit but I'm not sure if I can do it because I can't stop myself to click on the link whenever I saw new stuff posted. dryy

Last edited by BlueJazz on 6/7/2012, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/7/2012, 8:33 am

if you post like GA you will be banned. just a little hint. fanny2 but banning you won't stop you from reading it. :( to stop reading it do either of hte following:

- pick up the sharpest pen and poke your eyeballs out.
- drop your computer from a second floor or higher window onto concret. (if it's still running put it up on eBay and call it the Miracle PC)
- commit a petty crime and get locked up
- take a long trip to a remote mountain and camp there for as long as you can survive w/o any modern amenities
- pray to God for devine intervention.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/7/2012, 12:52 pm

^ Umm.. Those are rather interesting advises. Sadly, the only one that's applicable for me is the last one since I would never post like GA unless I lost my mind.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 9:56 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Oj7Ux
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 UjYyh
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 R61Jb

dont' mind lindsey, but alex.... vomit2

glad I have decided not to watch all this crap, but even staying within the fandom can make me cringe.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 10:09 am

more of what murphy said about S4 in THR interview (sans the TGP stuff):

"Hopefully they (the 4 TGP winners from last season) will be back on the show again this year in those characters. But you'll notice the posters this year say, 'Only One Will Win,'" he said with a laugh. "I call it an inspiration contest but it's a contest and there is a real legitimate prize that is among THE BEST PRIZES of any prizes in reality television."

As for Season 4 of the flagship series -- on which the winner of Glee Project's second season will receive a seven-episode arc -- Murphy told reporters that the writers have returned to work breaking the first episode this week.

While all of the cast members of the Fox musical dramedy are set to return, Murphy reaffirmed that talks are under way to see who returns in what capacity. "We're literally just writing the first script now," he said. "We're figuring out who's doing what, who's coming back."

Pressed for details on how the series will incorporate characters like Riley's Mercedes and Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike (WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT MIKE? NO ONE. GOD.)-- whose story lines took them to L.A. and the Joffrey Ballet in Chicago, both outside of Season 4 locations Ohio and New York -- Murphy was vague.

"I want them to come back, I think it'll be a different way," he said. "We haven't figured it out but I know what the stories are, I just don't know how many episodes. We want to keep all our options open. I think I have to talk to the actors and say, 'What do you want to do?' That's how we've been dealing with it. I've only talked to Lea so far. That's all happening in the next two weeks."

As for how Monteith's Finn would be handled, with the character enlisting in the Army, Murphy was tight-lipped, only offering that it was a "big secret."

Murphy, who was in a jovial mood Thursday, said working on the fourth season felt "energized" and pointed to new cast members Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker, who will both recur early on. (Murphy told THR last month that Hudson will likely begin her arc in the Season 4 premiere, with Parker appearing a few episodes afterward.)

Oxygen declined comment on what episodes Lynch, Colfer, Riley and Criss would be mentoring.
source

in other words he didn't really say anything. anyone hopeing rory and the dreads are gone better quit watching.

I hope he's not writing Cory out though. Cory will shoot his film later this summer, while Glee films. so he may be absent for quite a lot int he beginning.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 10:24 am

fantastica wrote:

Oh dear. They really can't leave things well enough alone, can they? Wanna bet how soon Unique's story would turn into an offensive one that would have the transgender community up in arms?

Why in the world would they bring back a weak actor and give him an arc about his cross-dressing adventures? Why??

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 10:25 am

why? don't they always do that?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 10:28 am

fantastica wrote:more of what murphy said about S4 in THR interview (sans the TGP stuff):

After reading the interview, I'm more convinced that the writers have no clue what they're about to do (and with which characters) and are just beginning to figure things out. Sheesh. dryy
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/8/2012, 10:53 am

Delight wrote:
After reading the interview, I'm more convinced that the writers have no clue what they're about to do (and with which characters) and are just beginning to figure things out. Sheesh. dryy

This exactly. Who gives these people their money? Is this really the BEST show on Fox right now? Total unprofessionalism and this is just the shit we're allowed to hear and know. Makes me wonder what kind of chaosthere really is going on behind the scenes. I'm just wishing they will spend those thousands of dollars to the paychecks of their good actors... Maybe that should be hundreds of thousands...what do I know? Chris and Lea surely would deserve that 100 000$/ep by now.

Last edited by valkeakuulas on 6/8/2012, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thinking that thousands of dollars isn't enough...)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/8/2012, 10:53 am

Delight wrote:
fantastica wrote:

Oh dear. They really can't leave things well enough alone, can they? Wanna bet how soon Unique's story would turn into an offensive one that would have the transgender community up in arms?

Why in the world would they bring back a weak actor and give him an arc about his cross-dressing adventures? Why??

Because Ryan loves him. Never mind that he's a horrible actor and a first class diva.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/8/2012, 11:15 am

valkeakuulas wrote:This exactly. Who gives these people their money? Is this really the BEST show on Fox right now? Total unprofessionalism and this is just the shit we're allowed to hear and know. Makes me wonder what kind of chaosthere really is going on behind the scenes. I'm just wishing they will spend those thousands of dollars to the paychecks of their good actors... Maybe that should be hundreds of thousands...what do I know? Chris and Lea surely would deserve that 100 000$/ep by now.
With House gone? Yes. --and isn't that the biggest tragedy. I think we're stuck with Glee until they can find their next cash-cow.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/8/2012, 11:28 am

Glee's Ryan Murphy Talks "Re-Energized" Season 4
All of Glee's McKinley High graduates are coming back for Season 4, but will they appear in every episode?

"I want them to come back," co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters after a TV academy event for The Glee Project, when asked about Mike and Mercedes, who are moving out of Lima but not following Rachel Berry's footsteps to New York. "I think it'll be a different way. I mean, no one is really going to be doing 22 episodes except Lea [Michele]. We haven't figured it out, but I know what the stories are. I just don't know how many episodes."

Does that mean less screen for longtime leads Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Finn (Cory Monteith) as well? When asked about the two fan favorites, Murphy backtracked on his earlier comments and stressed that the number of appearances will be up to cast members. "I shouldn't say that actually because I had a list and then we were writing today. I think we want to keep our options open," he said. "I think I have to talk to the actors and say, 'What do you want to do?' That's how we've been dealing with that. I've only talked to Lea so far. So maybe yes, when I talk to them. That's all happening in the next two weeks."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Season-4-Spoilers-Ryan-Murphy-1048661.aspx

i want to punch his friggin hat!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 11:42 am

fantastica wrote:
All of Glee's McKinley High graduates are coming back for Season 4, but will they appear in every episode?

"I want them to come back," co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters after a TV academy event for The Glee Project, when asked about Mike and Mercedes, who are moving out of Lima but not following Rachel Berry's footsteps to New York. "I think it'll be a different way. I mean, no one is really going to be doing 22 episodes except Lea [Michele]. We haven't figured it out, but I know what the stories are. I just don't know how many episodes."

Does that mean less screen for longtime leads Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Finn (Cory Monteith) as well? When asked about the two fan favorites, Murphy backtracked on his earlier comments and stressed that the number of appearances will be up to cast members. "I shouldn't say that actually because I had a list and then we were writing today. I think we want to keep our options open," he said. "I think I have to talk to the actors and say, 'What do you want to do?' That's how we've been dealing with that. I've only talked to Lea so far. So maybe yes, when I talk to them. That's all happening in the next two weeks."

His hat only? Not his face?

Rachel Berry fans can rejoice now.

Seriously, I just hope we get told beforehand who will be in each episode. I don't feel like watching any episodes that Kurt is not in.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/8/2012, 11:42 am

fantastica wrote:

Well, all's I can say is if Chris isn't on all 22 episodes, I hope it's his decision so that he has time to work on other things.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 11:53 am

^ Can I join you,kim?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 LYI50

RM's recent interviews makes me feel like doing this:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Rrgog

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/8/2012, 11:55 am

God, I hope that Chris' apathy towards Glee wins out over his loyalty to the cast & crew. That way he can beg off doing a 22-episode arc and just have a 7-episode arc or s/t spaced out over the season. I already have no hope for this next season giving Kurt any sort of satisfactory win -- oh, to be hopeful and naive, that lasted all of a day, I think? -- so I'd rather he just sort of fades out (falls in a pothole? gets kidnapped by the SJP character? gets put on a bus?) and Chris can get to networking and planning again.

But Lea having 22 episodes sounds like a disaster, tbh. So they're going to have to cut to NY every ep? No thank you.

Positives, though: Chris and Cory are longtime leads and fan-favorites, yay.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/8/2012, 12:04 pm

Looking at the positives: More is not necessarily better, and we've ample proof of this in Season 3 of Glee.

Let's hope whatever Kurt ends up getting is quality.

*ruthlessly crushes stupid optimism that keeps rearing its head*

I don't know what came over me. I mean, we're talking about Glee writers here.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/8/2012, 12:07 pm

Delight wrote:
Rachel Berry fans can rejoice now.

Seriously, I just hope we get told beforehand who will be in each episode. I don't feel like watching any episodes that Kurt is not in.

Yup, they can rejoice now but maybe not for long because we all know what is RM's favorite activity: LIE. Plus they might have not figure S4 out yet because:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 18 Tumblr_m3eqm2Iz9u1qehze3o1_500

And, yes, a heads-up will be great neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/8/2012, 12:24 pm

fantastica wrote:

He only talked to Lea so far?! HAHA, o-kay.
fantastica wrote:Murphy, who was in a jovial mood Thursday, said working on the fourth season felt "energized" and pointed to new cast members Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker, who will both recur early on. (Murphy told THR last month that Hudson will likely begin her arc in the Season 4 premiere, with Parker appearing a few episodes afterward.)
source
Oh god, then SJP is never going to happen.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 6/8/2012, 12:32 pm

I do not and will not watch the Rachel Berry love-fest show. I may watch if Kurt gets a good story. I decided I will watch the first episode just to see, then I will decide if it looks like sh** or not. I must say, I am not anxiously awaiting it this year.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/8/2012, 2:00 pm

with Parker appearing a few episodes afterward.)

The one thing that I'm afraid the show will do is stick Kurt in Lima, Ohio for the first part of season 4, for nothing more then that they will realize the disaster of having a choir room anchored by the least interesting characters on the show. I like Tina, Artie, Blaine and Sugar(not so much Brittany, Joe or Rory)but they pretty much reactive, "nice" characters, a bit bland and not colorful to say the least.

Having him as some sort of Teachers Aide at McKinley while he pines to get to New York would be the worst possible thing the show could go. Kurt's arc from the get go was how stifling and oppressive McKinley/LIma was to him and how he wanted to get out. Having him as the only Senior still in Lima would be...just no.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/8/2012, 2:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Well, all's I can say is if Chris isn't on all 22 episodes, I hope it's his decision so that he has time to work on other things.

This. To be honest I'm really sad if he isn't in all 22 episodes, because I love Kurt and I want to see his story continue, but if it was Chris's decision - something Chris wants, a wish to focus on other parts of his career instead - then I can accept that. If it's what Chris wants, I'm good. But I'll be upset if it's Ryan Murphy forcing him to only do so-and-so amount of episodes, if Chris wants to stay and do more. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next