Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
valkeakuulas
sheny
Ireth
Buenos
Lottie2303
bayth
ColdFlame96
murasaki1
TimF
Delight
fantastica
AnneNeville
brisallie
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 31

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 11:57 pm

So Blaine looked just as guilty for thinking about being a doctor as he did about Eli C?

They actually did the doctor storyline and then had Blaine change his mind and audition for NYADA anyway?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Delight 11/21/2013, 11:58 pm

I'll need a new laptop before I can watch the episode, but it looks like I should be thankful for my computer troubles as it has kept me from watching Glee since the hiatus ended.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/21/2013, 11:59 pm

Lovin' me some Sue, though.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:59 pm

OMG it's Tina.

Oh yay. Blam is back.

Fact. Sam is saying Fact again. Break out the super here outfits.

Ugh. Blaine dancing during You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy. Didn't we have enough of him shaking his ass last week?

Yes, let's put 9000 people onstage to distract the fact that we are not really putting any effort into the choreography.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 12:00 am

OMG that preview. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/22/2013, 12:01 am

Just saw the promo for next week. Am very grateful that I likely will be in a turkey and stuffing induced coma and can skip what is going to be an epic piece of garbage.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/22/2013, 12:03 am

Jellyrolls wrote:One thing of note for those not watching, in the Klaine scene when Blaine told Kurt he wanted to be a doctor, before he said it, Kurt said something like, "I know that look, and if you cheated on me again, I'm not going to accept sex addition as an excuse."
Not watching but don't blame Kurt for saying it. Hopefully, if Blaine had cheated again Kurt would of ended things with Blaine and for good.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/22/2013, 12:05 am

There are only 32 comments from people liveblogging the episode over on ONTD_GLEE. ohmy 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 12:15 am

Ranwing wrote:Just saw the promo for next week. Am very grateful that I likely will be in a turkey and stuffing induced coma and can skip what is going to be an epic piece of garbage.
The NY stuff will be fun, though.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 11/22/2013, 12:18 am

For the record, I only like cheerleader Kurt when he's encased in the nicely fitted McKinley uniform.  Kurt did way too much Blaine cheering tonight not realizing that the spotlight he said Blaine was destined for will likely be his. Gross. On the bright side I got in a ton of votes for Chris on the pca app while mostly not watching.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/22/2013, 12:27 am

AnneNeville wrote:There are only 32 comments from people liveblogging the episode over on ONTD_GLEE. ohmy 
That's really bad? unsure 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 12:29 am

TimF wrote:For the record, I only like cheerleader Kurt when he's encased in the nicely fitted McKinley uniform.  Kurt did way too much Blaine cheering tonight not realizing that the spotlight he said Blaine was destined for will likely be his. Gross. On the bright side I got in a ton of votes for Chris on the pca app while mostly not watching.
Hey. Show some compassion for Dippity Dew Head, Tim. I mean, he was afraid that someone might not love his performing, even though everyone adores him no matter what he does. I think the insecurity stems from the tension in his relationship with his brother because he didn't think his brother loved his performing enough. mince vomit2 
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/22/2013, 12:31 am

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:There are only 32 comments from people liveblogging the episode over on ONTD_GLEE. ohmy 
There used to be hundreds(?) of posts during the episodes.

And someone deleted their comments so now there are only 29. Barely over one page worth!

ETA:
4x06, or Glease, had 366 comments from livebloggers.
3x06 had 1582 comments.

I think it's safe to say even the fans don't like Glee anymore. Even to hate-watch.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  murasaki1 11/22/2013, 12:35 am

I almost forgot to watch Glee tonight. This is episode was boring, I spent a majority of the time on my phone. Sleep 

murasaki1
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/22/2013, 12:39 am

Me thinks Glee is in ratings trouble. Even the actors seem confused. Tonight's show was just really off. The lines seemed delivered not acted. And... next week, puppets, OMG! I can't wait! (*sarcasm inserted). Does anyone remember the Angel series (Buffy Vampire Slayer spin off)? the one episode where Angel and Spike were puppets? This reminds of that. Puppets, Glee, Really?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/22/2013, 12:43 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:One thing of note for those not watching, in the Klaine scene when Blaine told Kurt he wanted to be a doctor, before he said it, Kurt said something like, "I know that look, and if you cheated on me again, I'm not going to accept sex addition as an excuse."
Not watching but don't blame Kurt for saying it. Hopefully, if Blaine had cheated again  Kurt would of ended things with Blaine and for good.
LOL. I don't plan in watching (the tribute was the last episode I saw), but the fact that Kurt automatically jumped to that conclusion shows that he really doesn't trust Blaine at all. Which leads us to the million dollar question: why did he get back together with him???
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 11/22/2013, 12:45 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
TimF wrote:For the record, I only like cheerleader Kurt when he's encased in the nicely fitted McKinley uniform.  Kurt did way too much Blaine cheering tonight not realizing that the spotlight he said Blaine was destined for will likely be his. Gross. On the bright side I got in a ton of votes for Chris on the pca app while mostly not watching.
Hey.  Show some compassion for Dippity Dew Head, Tim.  I mean, he was afraid that someone might not love his performing, even though everyone adores him no matter what he does.  I think the insecurity stems from the tension in his relationship with his brother because he didn't think his brother loved his performing enough.  mince vomit2 
The only thing I'm going to take from this is the vomit emoticon, lol.  Good one Karen. ptdr
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/22/2013, 12:47 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Not watching but don't blame Kurt for saying it. Hopefully, if Blaine had cheated again  Kurt would of ended things with Blaine and for good.
LOL. I don't plan in watching (the tribute was the last episode I saw), but the fact that Kurt automatically jumped to that conclusion shows that he really doesn't trust Blaine at all. Which leads us to the million dollar question: why did he get back together with him???
Good point.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/22/2013, 12:50 am

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:
There used to be hundreds(?) of posts during the episodes.

And someone deleted their comments so now there are only 29. Barely over one page worth!

ETA:
4x06, or Glease, had 366 comments from livebloggers.
3x06 had 1582 comments.

I think it's safe to say even the fans don't like Glee anymore. Even to hate-watch.
Uff Ok I'm not experienced on this, because besides of Glee, there's only another series that I talk about on a forum while watching live, and we are not so much commenting, because the rest prefer to tweet about the episode. So this might has been the case.

Am I being too nice? Yeah probably not even 'gleeks' are into Glee now.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/22/2013, 12:53 am

brisallie wrote:
they used to be have thousands. at least undreds last year. it's so pathetic.

i didn't watch the show either. the youtube clip of kurt singing that first line of the song plus watching his spinning gif w/ santana is enough for me. i will wait for the kurt edit tomorrow but that's the most i am willing to do for glee. hubby didn't watch either. ok i didn't tell him glee was on. he didn't ask either. he was watching x-files non-stop.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/22/2013, 12:57 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Here's your answer: Because the Fan Girls wanted it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/22/2013, 1:03 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Here's your answer:  Because the Fan Girls wanted it.
I think you are right.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/22/2013, 1:23 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Here's your answer:  Because the Fan Girls wanted it.
Okay but here's the thing: if RIB wanted to, they could've completely retconned everything even more than they already did. The fangirls wanted them to sweep the whole cheating thing under the rug and let them be a happy couple in love, but RIB still keep mentioning it and throwing in hints that Kurt clearly doesn't trust Blaine and maybe isn't as happy as the fangirls claim. Why? If it was really just about pandering, they wouldn't feel the need to do this. Yes, the Klaine reunion was pandering, but RIB never gives people what they want without some sort of catch. So here's the real question: what's the catch? What point are they trying to drive across? Are they trying to show Klaine as a happy couple in love, or are they trying to show how rushing into things tok hastily without solving your differences can lead to more complications?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/22/2013, 1:26 am

fantastica wrote:
brisallie wrote:
they used to be have thousands. at least undreds last year. it's so pathetic.

i didn't watch the show either. the youtube clip of kurt singing that first line of the song plus watching his spinning gif w/ santana is enough for me. i will wait for the kurt edit tomorrow but that's the most i am willing to do for glee. hubby didn't watch either. ok i didn't tell him glee was on. he didn't ask either. he was watching x-files non-stop.
Kim, your husband has great taste. I still have VCR tapes for that show that I recorded like 10 years ago. If Klainers want to see chemistry, they should look at the 2 leads for the X-Files.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/22/2013, 1:41 am

^ that's why x-file lasted forever. plus movies! neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next