Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

+24
Kurt Hummel
glimmerle
MoviesAreLife
Buenos
Ireth
arina
azure
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferGirl
sheny
ladydianab
brisallie
TimF
ColdFlame96
M&M
fantastica
AnneNeville
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
28 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap11%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap28%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap33%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap16%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2013, 1:11 pm

IT’S NOW OR NEVER FOR THE NEW DIRECTIONS ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “GLEE” THURSDAY, MAY 9, ON FOX

Patty Duke, Meredith Baxter and Season 12 AMERICAN IDOL Runner-Up Jessica Sanchez Make Guest Appearances

It’s finally time for Regionals, and the glee club is more determined than ever to advance to Nationals. Brittany returns from her MIT trip with a new attitude and Ryder finally has a lead on who is “catfishing” him in the all-new “All Or Nothing” season finale episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, May 9 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-422) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Mark Salling as Noah Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Harry Shum, Jr. as Mike Chang.

Guest Cast: Patty Duke as Jan; Meredith Baxter as Liz; Jessica Sanchez as Frida Romero; NeNe Leakes as Coach Roz Washington; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:00 pm

It's show time. Who is suffering through this with me?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:01 pm

I'm here. I figure one hour to go and I'm free for a few months!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 10:03 pm

I am watching it. It may be the last episode I watch all the way though.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:04 pm

I have my mute button on standby.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 10:06 pm

I have my remote close by. Incase I need to mute.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:07 pm

How the hell is this appropriate for a final callback? They know she can sing. She has to show that she can play this particular character. I just can't...

And it really doesn't help that I absolutely cannot stand Celine Dion.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/9/2013, 10:08 pm

I have a couple hours before it is on here, I don't like livestream/have no luck most of the time. So I look forward to you intrepid few letting me know what to prepare for, and when I can plan my potty breaks. Smile

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/9/2013, 10:09 pm

I am watching Murder She Wrote reruns and depending on you all to keep me up to date. I just . . . can't.

I want to know if Eggshellsrs got anything right, though!

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:10 pm

Oh Dear God... shut up Blaine you sanctimonious dick! You're supposed to ask someone to marry you because you love them, not to make a political statement. antifana

Why is no one telling Blaine that it's a bad idea to ask someone that you're not currently in a relationship with to marry you? Geez...

Last edited by Ranwing on 5/9/2013, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:12 pm

Brittany the genius. The most important scientific breakthrough in history? Wow.

Brittany, I am going to bully you now. You are an idiot.

I like Blake, but I am so sick of this catfishing story.

I guess they have been saving cash this season by having all the competitions at McKinley so they don't have to rent another theatre.

Will's speech to the kids was annoying. Your glee club sucked this year.

Lea sounds fine on her solo, but this song is so boring. And she is being way overdrmatic in the performance, even for a Broadway audition. And she is looking her age, not Rachel's age.

Of course, everyone is speechless, and doesn't know how to react.

OK, so Sam saying that he is not going to let Blaine propose is crazy.

Blaine, you are an idiot. YOU AREN'T TOGETHER. Nothing is more romantic than proposing to the guy you cheated on six months later when you aren't even together.

I think that is the longest speech I ever heard Heather give on the show, and I think I understood every word. And they didn't do a great job of hiding her baby bump.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 10:13 pm

Ranwing wrote:Oh Dear God... shut up Blaine you sanctimonious dick! You're supposed to ask someone to marry you because you love them, not to make a political statement. antifana

Geez...

I agree, If Blaine really loves Kurt he would be trying his best to earn Kurt's trust back and to prove to Kurt he won't cheat on him again, if they get back together.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:14 pm

Divalicious wrote:I have a couple hours before it is on here, I don't like livestream/have no luck most of the time. So I look forward to you intrepid few letting me know what to prepare for, and when I can plan my potty breaks. Smile

Drink a lot of water. You have all of regionals to use the rest room.

Maybe you should eat a few bean burritos just for an excuse to stay in the bathroom longer.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:15 pm

One cliffhanger down. Think that this is all we're going to see of Rachel if the spoilers were accurate.

Brittany can leave now. I'm finished with her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:16 pm

More catfishing... will this ever freaking end?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2013, 10:16 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's show time. Who is suffering through this with me?

u r all alone girl. i am playing w/ my miu miu cat.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/9/2013, 10:18 pm

Ranwing wrote:One cliffhanger down. Think that this is all we're going to see of Rachel if the spoilers were accurate.

Brittany can leave now. I'm finished with her.

Not watching, but I was finished with her 2 season ago.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:22 pm

Already too much Brittany.

Angry Ryder is much better than angry Blaine.

Tina going ring shopping with Blaine? Ugh.

So, there was a lot missing from that audio clip of Blaine. At least he mentioned that they weren't together. But you screwed up.

I don't like Jan. Encouraging him. The whole mentor thing was weird.

OK, Sam, "he wants to do me." Ugh.

OK, way, way, way, way too much Brittany.

Oh wow, Sue's baby daddy is mentioned. And it's Michael Bolton? Wow.

Sam is calling Santana.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 10:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Already too much Brittany.

Angry Ryder is much better than angry Blaine.

Tina going ring shopping with Blaine? Ugh.

So, there was a lot missing from that audio clip of Blaine. At least he mentioned that they weren't together. But you screwed up.

I don't like Jan. Encouraging him. The whole mentor thing was weird.

OK, Sam, "he wants to do me." Ugh.

OK, way, way, way, way too much Brittany.

Oh wow, Sue's baby daddy is mentioned. And it's Michael Bolton? Wow.

Sam is calling Santana.

Great post. I espeically don't like Jan encouraging Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/9/2013, 10:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Angry Ryder is much better than angry Blaine.

That's because Blake can actually act.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 10:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

True. He is a better actor than Darren, at least he is in my opinion.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/9/2013, 10:30 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

True. He is a better actor than Darren, at least he is in my opinion.

Well, he actually has more than 2 facial expressions. Darren's acting consists of sad face, puppy heart eyes, and oh-look-I'm-trying-to-be-sexy-but-actually-look-like-I'm-passing-a-kidney-stone. ptdr
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 10:31 pm

So Unique was catfish. Is anyone really surprised?

Yeah, I thought so. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:31 pm

Love at first Styx.

Well, Kurt was in his scene. The breadstix scene was nothing. Adam wasn't mentioned by Kurt. :( And Kurt said "We aren't a couple" when one of the lesbians said they were a cute couple.

OMG. Please, Alex, stop. You are the worst actor on the show!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/9/2013, 10:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Love at first Styx.

Well, Kurt was in his scene. The breadstix scene was nothing. Adam wasn't mentioned by Kurt. :( And Kurt said "We aren't a couple" when one of the lesbians said they were a cute couple.

OMG. Please, Alex, stop. You are the worst actor on the show!

Well, at least he confirmed that they weren't dating. I wasn't expecting that much, to be honest. Not surprised they didn't mention Adam, though. dryy
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next