Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
valkeakuulas
sheny
Ireth
Buenos
Lottie2303
bayth
ColdFlame96
murasaki1
TimF
Delight
fantastica
AnneNeville
brisallie
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Ranwing
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap3%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap10%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap23%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap10%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap26%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap3%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap19%5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 31

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 11/7/2013, 12:31 pm

"Movin’ Out"

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mvez0dkHgM1s5yr3ro1_500

THE UPTOWN GIRLS AND BOYS ARE IN A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND
ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21 ON FOX

The New Directions pay homage to the Piano Man: Billy Joel. As graduation looms closer, the seniors make plans for their futures beyond the halls of McKinley in the all-new “Movin’ Out” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Nov. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-506) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Erinn Westbrook as Bree; Trisha Rae Stahl as Millie Rose; Christopher Curry as Gunther.
Here it is people, all the Blam I just know YOU have all been waiting for. Enjoy. And ...

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_inline_mp8lbyoRa61qz4rgp
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 11:10 pm

Cold medicine hasn't kicked in yet so I'm watching under duress.

Amazing how much better Blaine sounds when I hit the mute button.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:11 pm

I only half watched the scene with Sue and Schue.  Multitasking, so no comment.

Moving Out was boring.  And that has to be one of the worst outfits Blaine has ever worn.  Total clown. So funny to see Kurt hug same first. What a horrible fiancee vomir  Blaine should dump him.

Ugh.  Kurt introducing Mr. Wonderful.  Seriously.  And talking him up to Carmen Tibideaux?  Seriously?

Piano Man is just so bad.  He sounds so bad on the screechy parts.  Boring.  Of course everyone falls in love with im instantly. Kurt and Santana were dancing a bit though Smile

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 11/21/2013, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 11:13 pm

I am not watching but am DVRing it. Doubt though I will end up watching the episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 11:16 pm

I have it on mute a lot If it's not offensive, its boring.

Oh goodie... more dwelling on the black hole of suck that is McKinley.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:23 pm

Are they redoing the Kurt/Finn "I don't want to go to college" story with Artie and Becky?

Oh, fun. Animosity between Jake and Ryder. This is fun. Jake is doing OK on "My Life", but really, singing in the girls locker rooom. This is appropriate.

Glee missed a golden opportunity here. They should have had Sam and Blaine sing "My Life" in drag ala "Bossom Buddies."

These songs are going on forever. The performance got boring. Seriously. Let's see how many times Jake can spin and flip. Fun.

Sam into feminist issues? OK. Good, Sam. OMG. Could they have made Sam any more horrible in that scene with the dean lady? So bad. So offensive.

No comment on the sam/Rachel scene.

Honesty makes me kind of sad because it reminds me of how underutilized Kevin is on this show. He is more underutilized than Chris on this show. Honesty was just beautiful. It's sweet that Artie is supporting Becky, but kind of bizarre at the same time.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/21/2013, 11:25 pm

I have to say it and not to be mean but I cannot stand Becky! She is even worse than Blaine. She needs all her lines to be given to Kurt and if not him anyone else. Did I say I HATE the Becky character.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 11:27 pm

ladydianab wrote:I have to say it and not to be mean but I cannot stand Becky! She is even worse than Blaine. She needs all her lines to be given to Kurt and if not him anyone else. Did I say I HATE the Becky character.
Good points. I used to kind of like Becky.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2013, 11:31 pm

ladydianab wrote:I have to say it and not to be mean but I cannot stand Becky! She is even worse than Blaine. She needs all her lines to be given to Kurt and if not him anyone else. Did I say I HATE the Becky character.
I used to like Becky, but as Tina, I think they are turning her into a moody person, who isn't nice to other people sometimes.

Oh Glee you're so predictable, Ryder confessing his feelings to Marley. Yep I suspected this two will be together at some point

Last edited by brisallie on 11/21/2013, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 11:31 pm

Yup... we're heading for Samchel. Great. At least they waited for the body to get lukewarm before pairing Rachel off again.

And Rachel has all the techs for Funny Girl at her beck and call? Of course.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 11:33 pm

brisallie wrote:
I used to like Becky, but as Tina, I think they are turning her into a moody person, who isn't nice to other people sometimes.

True, I  use to like Tina until  they turned her in a Blaine can do no wrong stan. And who basically turned on Kurt for not forgiving taking Blaine back ,right away.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 11/21/2013, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 11:34 pm

Ranwing wrote:And Rachel has all the techs for Funny Girl at her beck and call? Of course.
? What happened?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:34 pm

OK, I did not need to see Marley's mom doing the humpty hump. Yeah, try, RIB, but that talk between Marley and her mom will never be like the talk between Kurt and Burt.

Is Sam trying to dress like Blaine with the bow tie and susspenders. OMG, Rachel rubbing oil on Sam in the look? No, don't do this Glee. Let Rachel grow on her own. Don't tie her down to Sam.

Kevin is looking really old now. He can't pass for high school anymore.

Well, the real life chemistry between the engaged Blake and Melissa doesn't translate to onscreen chemistry. I liked Jake on the Glee Project, but none of his work on Glee has really impressed me. He was the wrong choice for this song. No emotion in it, and he does not sound good on the high parts. Chris or Artie would have killed this song.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 11:37 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Ranwing wrote:And Rachel has all the techs for Funny Girl at her beck and call? Of course.
? What happened?
She brought in the photographer from FG to do Sam's photo shoot.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/21/2013, 11:37 pm

this show is looking really old. lol
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/21/2013, 11:42 pm

This show is just so wrong on so many levels!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2013, 11:43 pm

More Kurt being there only to support Blaine and talking him up. Wonderful. The mute button is my best friend now.

Really hoping the meds kick in so I can go to sleep and get away from this crap.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:43 pm

Oh look, Kurt is telling Blaine to tone down his look. Blaine should dump him.

Yes, Kurt and Blaine are ready for marriage when they know so little about each other.

Oh poor Dippity Dew Head is uncertain about his future. But fear not, Kurt will support him. Two Klaine hugs tonight. God, Darren is a bad actor when you see him opposite Chris.

I'm really bored with the Becky storyline.

OMG, seriously Sam, stop being so annoying and offensive.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2013, 11:44 pm

At any time I'm falling asleep.

And Tyra Ilike your fierceness, but you can't act.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/21/2013, 11:44 pm

Ranwing wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
? What happened?
She brought in the photographer from FG to do Sam's photo shoot.
LOL, I guess she could ask someone to do it as a favor. During the rehearsal period there's usually just the stage managers and PAs in the room, though. Techs don't really show up until the technical rehearsals.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 11:46 pm

I think I will be deleting this episode without watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 11/21/2013, 11:48 pm

Hey! Don't diss the Kansans! There is so little chemistry in Klaine now. In the beginning, as in early Dalton days but not even close now. Eeep! Chris in low register.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/21/2013, 11:50 pm

ladydianab wrote:This show is just so wrong on so many levels!
Agree. I am not watching and agree just from what I am reading.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:52 pm

I added more options to the poll, and set it so you can vote more than once.

Oh, Mr. Moneybags McGrease Stain gave them a piano as a gift.

I'll stand by my comments on the spoiler thread about The Way You Are. Darren is out of place--reallly he doesn't fit in with Kurtchelana. Even Chord blended well. Only two looks between Klaine the entire scene. Everyone else was natural and sweet in the scene, but Blaine, just seemed out of place.

I'm just going to put this here:

5x06 "Movin’ Out" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mwn8y4AGJF1ri1mzuo1_500

Even though they have made Becky horrible, her relationship with Sue is sweet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2013, 11:55 pm

One thing of note for those not watching, in the Klaine scene when Blaine told Kurt he wanted to be a doctor, before he said it, Kurt said something like, "I know that look, and if you cheated on me again, I'm not going to accept sex addition as an excuse."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next