Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  M&M 4/13/2012, 8:36 am

Shinra17 wrote:Stills for 3x16

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 8b384f184672113
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 26b44d184638526

Darren's hair is the shiniest thing in the room.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 10:01 am

Shinra17 wrote:^ Maybe because Chris is the most recognized actor among the ND cast, he can get resentment not only from the fans of the characters kurt interacts with but also from the fans of other characters whose actor/actress are overshadowed by Chris. Since most part of the fandom joyfully mix character and real actor, Kurt may be paying for Chris.
Yes, there is a lot of truth in this. I think especially the Lea fans were really miffed that Chris became so popular and that Kurt is now on the same level of importance as Rachel and Finn on the show.
And of course Glee had to make Kurt and Rachel rivals in both love and singing, and it all comes to a new boiling point in the fandom right now.

TBH: some of that is also happening with Darren and Blaine now. Because Darren gets the butt-kiss treatment, we tend to not forgive Blaine for the tiniest mistakes. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 11:31 am

ops, I posted this in the wrong thread, anyway:

3x18 description

Domestic violence affects students and teachers at McKinley. Rachel and Kurt prepare for their all-important NYADA auditions, they get news that could send all their well-laid plans into a tailspin.
X

----------------
Okay, what?? Domest violence? Shocked
I don't like this.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/13/2012, 11:49 am

Emile wrote:ops, I posted this in the wrong thread, anyway:

3x18 description

Domestic violence affects students and teachers at McKinley. Rachel and Kurt prepare for their all-important NYADA auditions, they get news that could send all their well-laid plans into a tailspin.
X

----------------
Okay, what?? Domest violence? Shocked
I don't like this.

There's no way that can be true I know glee likes to try and do dark things but I didn't think domestic violence was one of them....isnt this suppose to be the prom episode? what's this about domestic violence
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/13/2012, 12:25 pm

found the songs for flf...havent heard chris yet but im only on how deep is your love. heres the link-
http://www.gleethemusic.com/us/episode/saturday-night-glee-ver
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 12:32 pm

^Oh god, I'm just listening to them and I seriously can't understand who's singing in falsetto, unless is Cory. Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/13/2012, 12:34 pm

In more than a woman? yea I'm pretty sure thats cory and I feel so bad for him for being forced to sing that high.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 12:38 pm

^Mh yeah, I can hear Cory in more than one song.
Chris is probably in More than a Woman as well. ...And maybe Night fever? Shocked I don't know, in some lines seems like Matt is in it.

AHHHHHH!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/13/2012, 12:39 pm

:( Is chris even singing in the disco episode?
i miss his singing
and where is the crying icon?
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/13/2012, 12:46 pm

If you hear Chris on any of the tracks please let me know cause so far I havent heard him and I've listen to most of the songs. Then again you people probably have better ears than me.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/13/2012, 12:48 pm

someone said he sings in Ferver Night, I don't know they all sound so similar.

Someone even says he sings in You should be dancing and More than a woman. I would like to know.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2012, 12:51 pm

He is for sure in More Then A Woman. Night Fever is either Will & Finn or Will & Finn & Kurt. He also maybe in Stayin' Alive - it's a group number so I can't really tell. The falsettos are mostly unrecognizable to me. This is total mess of voices. It's cruel for the guys to sing his high, besides Chris and Kevin.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/13/2012, 12:52 pm

emilynna wrote:and where is the crying icon?
here : crycry and I'm crying with you, I can't listen to the songs although I'm logged in on their site. But just the idea of Cory using his falsetto voice, if he didn't make any progress since a house is not a home, I think I don't miss a lot... Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/13/2012, 12:53 pm

I listened the songs again and I think he really could be singing in Fever Night but I am not 100 % sure.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/13/2012, 12:54 pm

Yea you guys have better ears than I do I can only barely hear him in night fever. At least I think it's him.
btw another performance has leaked guess whos in it.*really pissed off now*
http://www.hypable.com/2012/04/13/glee-video-watch-full-performance-of-you-should-be-dancing-from-3x16/
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/13/2012, 1:00 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
emilynna wrote:and where is the crying icon?
here : crycry and I'm crying with you, I can't listen to the songs although I'm logged in on their site. But just the idea of Cory using his falsetto voice, if he didn't make any progress since a house is not a home, I think I don't miss a lot... Smile

not enough tears in that icon... :( and i dont blow my nose like that fanny2
people keep saying they heard chris in night fever, more than a woman and staying alive...
i cant hear him on any of the song..maybe my sound system is not good....
i want him singing.....waaaaa....
hope at least he get to dance... :(
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 1:01 pm

Okay, I was re-listening to them, and I think that yes he sings something in Night Fever (with Will, Puck and maybe? Finn) and More than a Woman (with Finn and Santana).

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_lu9w75iuwu1qii6tmo1_250
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/13/2012, 1:11 pm

I heard that he is singing Night Fever with Darren.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 1:37 pm

More Than a Woman:
- Finn,
- Santana,
- Kurt is singing in the chorus

Night Fever:

- Will
- Finn, (Joe?)
- Kurt (one line)
chorus
- Will??? (Sam? Puck?)
chorus
- Will
- Kurt (one line)
chorus

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_lk1y9ggEkB1qjnoqdo1_500

I can't f*cking believe it. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/13/2012, 1:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:More Than a Woman:
- Finn,
- Santana,
- Kurt is singing in the chorus

Night Fever:

- Will
- Finn, (Joe?)
- Kurt (one line)
chorus
- Will??? (Sam? Puck?)
chorus
- Will
- Kurt (one line)
chorus
:(
And are you sure about this? Many people seem to be sure that there is mainly Chris and Darren on Night Fever...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/13/2012, 1:43 pm

^Uff, only two lines? I though it was Chris the one singing all the night fever, night fever we know how to do it, gimme that night fever, night fever, we know how to show it. crycry
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2012, 1:44 pm

Sadly, I can. That is way it's better to have no expectations at all to be tarnished then high one's that get crushed like this.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 1:49 pm

arina wrote: :(
And are you sure about this? Many people seem to be sure that there is mainly Chris and Darren on Night Fever...
Emile wrote:^Uff, only two lines? I though it was Chris the one singing all the night fever, night fever we know how to do it, gimme that night fever, night fever, we know how to show it. crycry
Chris sings in the chorus of Night Fever too. But that's not exactly singing a solo, is it? dryy

tanita_mors wrote:

Sadly, I can. That is way it's better to have no expectations at all to be tarnished then high one's that get crushed like this.
Consciously I try to have as low expectations as possible, to enable me to survive this without damaging my heart because of rising bloodpressure.
Unconsciously however..... crycry

I wish I wouldn't care so much. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/13/2012, 1:53 pm

To be fair: most guys sound surprisingly well in their falsetto. Not great of course, and it needed a lot of tweeking and dubbing, but not as bad as I thought they would be.

The only exception, and I've listened about 20 times to make sure that I wasn't too biased, is Darren. His falsetto is very hazy and lacks power. And he got a freaking solo. :angry:

I hope the media will notice this and call Glee out. It's about time.

BTW: I miss Kevin, he's not singing either (nor Damian and Mark I think, but well.....).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/13/2012, 1:58 pm

Unfortunately, I don't need Glee to raise my blood pressure. I can leave that to my fraternal grandmother who just got out of the hospital, has dementia, can barely walk but is so headstrong and disobedient because we want let her go out for walks even though she keeps falling, and that we are conspiring against her. She is yelling and disturbing out neighbors. She makes my families life a living hell and I hate that bitches fucking guts. And I just had a huge blowout with her not 30 minutes ago. I'm stupid for even going to see how she is. She is pure evil.

Sorry for the OT, I needed to vent.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/13/2012, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next