Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 2:32 pm

^ don't give me nightmares!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 2:51 pm

@ Emile, I'm ok gurl. Besides I won't be able to throw my laptop from the window because my mom bought it and I think she's still paying for it Razz Actually not.

Emile wrote:
A "meaty" scene? Shocked [

The meaning of "meaty" is literal? Because I imagine she gonna expose herself in some way that gonna be disturbing.

That sounded great!
Even if I hoped that Kurt would have sung more!

...btw the Whitney's shrine in the locker was tacky.

I saw the video and though I think is beautiful and all of them sing good together and Chris looks great wearing that suit I wanted to see and listen more of him. By the way I found tacky the Whitney's shrine too, I understand Mercedes is sad because one of her divas died but it's necessary all of that, I would have used a only candle.

Last edited by brisallie on 4/19/2012, 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/19/2012, 2:54 pm

I'm not surprised that we can barely hear Kurt sing in the video, and he's just in the background whilst the spotlight is on the girls. I'm not pessimistic enough to expect that, but after everything that's been going on, I'm not surprised at all, RIB dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2012, 2:56 pm

I love 'How Will I Know'! Great performance. wub

Their voices blend so well together, and I like the acapella arrangement with the harmonies. Mercedes sings lead (with a little Rachel), but it is really a group/acapella song: Santana and Kurt are not just simple backup. And think this: chris is singing with the 3 best female singers of the cast!

Kurt's male timbre inbetween the girls voices creates a beautiful soundmix.
These singers work so well together. Well done, Glee.

The WH shrine though..... unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/19/2012, 3:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
Emile wrote:
A "meaty" scene? Shocked [

The meaning of "meaty" is literal? Because I imagine she gonna expose herself in some way that gonna be disturbing.
I don't really know. "Meaty" as a pun, "meaty" metaphorically because she's going to have te final decision about NYADA, or "meaty" literally because this is Glee and I'm not surprised anymore? Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/19/2012, 3:13 pm

It sounds really great but I am not actually able to distinguish Chris's voice from others..
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2012, 3:31 pm

How will I Know sound wonderful. A bit more Chris would have been perfect, but It's a beautiful version non the less. I approve.

WH tribute - I will remind all of you of my initial statement - tacky and shameful. My sentiment hasn't changed.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 4/19/2012, 3:33 pm

That was nice. Though I feel like I shouldn't have watched the clip with the song, tbh. The staging is awkward and I have no idea why Mercedes and Santana would stare at one another while wondering if some dude really loves them-- I was thinking this was supposed to be a goodbye to both Whitney and McKinley High, but that doesn't seem very viable anymore. I mean, wut.

But I really like the shot of Kurt walking into the library. It was very AIWNSG.

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 3:34 pm

M&M wrote:Why do I now fear that Burt says something like:

Burt: "Blaine is just trying to say, "I don;t want you to go."

I could see the show using this as a Blaine centered conversation unfortunately.

I hope you're wrong, though they have already inserted Blaine in a conversation that had nothing at all to do with him, and without him being present, when Kurt got his NYADA letter.

fantastica wrote:this is glee girl. if the writer say you get counselling you get counselling. "you" (which do not exist) do not have a choice. Razz

I'm confused about this. Do high-school couples get counseling in US? It seems a bit weird, to me.

fantastica wrote:we all post too much. we need more even distribution posting-wise: those of us post too much need to post less. those of you who post too little need to post more. those of you never post need to post SOMETHING, like pictures of your kittens. Smile

remember chris said he was wearing a cape? I hope he plays the phantom, but, I have a strange feeling that he is not going to sing as a phantom. he will just stand next to it and watch. :(

No to less posting. I love reading the posts and if other people post a lot, this newbie who posts too much as well, won't feel so self-conscious about it.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 3:42 pm

^ I mean people like ME should post less because I don't want to intimidate any newbies from posting. I don't want the board to look like "Kim's board". but you sir can post as much as you want. see how many stars I have? the day you get that many stars you can think about posting less. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/19/2012, 3:42 pm

Youtube version of the video, since the TV Line one took forever to load:

Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 3:47 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I mean people like ME should post less because I don't want to intimidate any newbies from posting. I don't want the board to look like "Kim's board". but you sir can post as much as you want. see how many stars I have? the day you get that many stars you can think about posting less. fanny2

Nooo... Don't post less. Do not. :( I think seeing people posting a lot make newbies like myself more inclined and less embarrassed about sharing opinions, no matter how silly they are.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 3:57 pm

ok i won't post less. it's just whenever I am online the most is when other people are online the least so I am always here alone and spam the board on my own. Razz so it seems as if I am talking to myself and nobody else likes to join me. but I guess it's just a matter of bad time sometimes.

ok I am signing off very soon and will be missing for a few days but I promise to be back no later than monday to share my sbl experience w/ everyone. coool
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/19/2012, 4:07 pm

paulopf wrote:No to less posting. I love reading the posts and if other people post a lot, this newbie who posts too much as well, won't feel so self-conscious about it.
Suspect Hm... no, you will never post too much lol. Bah anyway, it's not about too much or not enough, it's only about if you have sth to say or not, or more importantly a joke to tell. If you're posting only for posting, the other members will only learn to skip your posts.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/19/2012, 4:16 pm

How Will I Know song download : http://www.mediafire.com/?25tb4rf98a9gpvf
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 4:17 pm

fantastica wrote:ok i won't post less. it's just whenever I am online the most is when other people are online the least so I am always here alone and spam the board on my own. Razz so it seems as if I am talking to myself and nobody else likes to join me. but I guess it's just a matter of bad time sometimes.

ok I am signing off very soon and will be missing for a few days but I promise to be back no later than monday to share my sbl experience w/ everyone. coool

Yay! (both for posting and for going to SBL) And, also: argh! So envious. About feeling like talking to yourself, I think that happens cause of different time zones. When I come here after the Glee episode, usually I'm by myself as well.

Shinra17 wrote:
paulopf wrote:No to less posting. I love reading the posts and if other people post a lot, this newbie who posts too much as well, won't feel so self-conscious about it.
Suspect Hm... no, you will never post too much lol. Bah anyway, it's not about too much or not enough, it's only about if you have sth to say or not, or more importantly a joke to tell. If you're posting only for posting, the other members will only learn to skip your posts.

Ah! Got it! I'll keep that in mind and I'll try to make relevant posts. Hm. Posts mostly to interact with other users, like the previous part of this one, for instance, are allowed even if I'm not really providing new information or an opinion? I think they are, right? As long as it doesn't become excessive?

Last edited by paulopf on 4/19/2012, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "I'll try" was missing from my original post.)
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/19/2012, 4:21 pm

paulo, there's no rule to this board. post anything anytime you want. if you did anything wrong shinra gently guide you back in track. so no fear!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/19/2012, 4:28 pm

paulopf wrote:Ah! Got it! I'll keep that in mind and I'll try to make relevant posts. Hm. Posts mostly to interact with other users, like the previous part of this one, for instance, are allowed even if I'm not really providing new information or an opinion? I think they are, right? As long as it doesn't become excessive?
What do you think we have been doing in another threat.... Laughing . Fantastica is right, there's no rule, post as much as you want (why this topic came up by the way? LOL). At certain time, the poster may realize by himself if he's doing too much, by the no-reaction to his posts he will get Wink . Anyway, there's nothing to fear for you.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 4:36 pm

fantastica wrote:paulo, there's no rule to this board. post anything anytime you want. if you did anything wrong shinra gently guide you back in track. so no fear!

Thank you! When Shinra comes at me with his whip, I'll tell him you said it was okay!

Shinra17 wrote: What do you think we have been doing in another threat.... Laughing . Fantastica is right, there's no rule, post as much as you want (why this topic came up by the way? LOL). At certain time, the poster may realize by himself if he's doing too much, by the no-reaction to his posts he will get Wink . Anyway, there's nothing to fear for you.

It's true! But I got my macarons and other sweet stuff, so f*uck da police!

Last edited by paulopf on 4/19/2012, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause apparently I still don't multi quote like a boss)
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/19/2012, 6:25 pm

tanita_mors wrote:How Will I Know song download : http://www.mediafire.com/?25tb4rf98a9gpvf

:( i cant heard chris in it... Does he even have a line?
Stupid show :angry:
i just wanna hear chris solo crycry
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/19/2012, 6:27 pm

WTF GLEE????! ok here is the newest spoilers for the nationals episode.
from hypable.com-
Perez Hilton will be joined by Entourage star Rex Lee on the judging panel of Nationals when they film the episode later this week, according to E! Online.

This means Perez and Rex will join already-confirmed Lindsay Lohan as they play themselves as “celebrity” judges.

While this will certainly bring in an audience, we can’t help but wonder how these 3 are fit to judge our beloved New Directions!?

Speaking of Lindsay Lohan, sources are confirming to E! that she will be playing a “heightened” version of herself:

Lindsay will appear in the May 15 episode of Glee as a judge for Nationals, and sources say she has some funny moments as she plays a “heightened” version of herself, including being disappointed she doesn’t get a red chair that whips around like on The Voice.

Lindsay’s part apparently includes a long spiel about being a child actor:

We can also tell you that Lindsay also has a long speech where she talks about kid performers, and how hard they work, and how much she supports the arts.

“It’s great stuff for her,” says a source on the show. “She’s been very nice to everyone.”

NO MORE STUNT CASTING PLEASE!!
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/19/2012, 6:33 pm

^ Lol Perez Hilton!!! Personally, I find him funny but I know very little about him.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/19/2012, 6:35 pm

personally I find him annoying and who is the other guy? I've never heard of him.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/19/2012, 6:42 pm

^ A gay actor from Entourage (thx google)

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 24 Rex%20Lee-RSH-015808
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/19/2012, 6:50 pm

..ok? um and how is he relevant to a singing competition and with the "meaty"spoiler we got earlier?
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next