Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2012, 12:41 pm

I would think you'd see more of Kurt's poofed up here in the front if it's Kurt.

What's the height difference between Damian and Darren?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 12:58 pm

^ Damian is slightly taller than Chris I think.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2012, 1:24 pm

I think it's Shinra.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/11/2012, 1:43 pm

Meh, I dance better than that and if I was that close to DC, I would have already kidnapped him and hand him to Tanita for her voodoo experiments or whatever it was lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 3:14 pm

you can't judge by the height. they are not standing side by side so there's a perspective issue. Daminan is a bit taller than Chris by the way.

I think juding from the hair it looks more Rory, but has Rory ever wear a VEST? the dress code is clearly Kurt. the slightly hunched look is also more kurt.

whoever says it's Finn needs to see an eye doctor.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/11/2012, 3:27 pm

I'm loving Kurt in jeans and short sleeves Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/11/2012, 4:24 pm

fantastica wrote:you can't judge by the height. they are not standing side by side so there's a perspective issue. Daminan is a bit taller than Chris by the way.

I think juding from the hair it looks more Rory, but has Rory ever wear a VEST? the dress code is clearly Kurt. the slightly hunched look is also more kurt.

whoever says it's Finn needs to see an eye doctor.

I'm thinking that the vests are costumes for the song. Shiny vests are so 70's.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/11/2012, 4:32 pm

I think it is Kurt in the middle, the shoulders are broad, he is just turning and the contrast of the dark shirt and light vest also hides the broadness. Plus he is taller than Blaine but not much taller. Too bad the frame doesn't go lower, as we are all conniseurs (sp?) of Chris' ass tonguue

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 4:55 pm

blaine is wearing his usual (hideous) clothing. It doesn't look like any of them are wearing special costumes in that scene. btw vest isn't a typical 70's look. big afro hair, bell bottoms and polyester shirt w/ big pointy collars that's buttoned low is the standard male look.

I bet my life that guy in the middle is kurt. (if I lose I dare any of you to come murder me. )
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/11/2012, 6:22 pm

I also think that it is Kurt, or at the very least hope that it is (definitely here for Kurt being in the musical numbers! Increases the chances of him singing in one Smile ). The height does seem closer to Kurt than to Rory, but them being in motion makes it hard to judge just from that.

But all this really makes me think of is the several jokes from Chris and other members of the cast that Chris and Damian could be brothers. If you look at them from the back, they really really do seem like brothers, they're hard to tell apart. Razz Reminds me of the "guess which is who?" pic that was tweeted of them in their Sectionals outfits with their heads bent a while back, hiding who was who.

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 6:28 pm

^ they are both Irish you know. a genetic closeness I assume. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 6:37 pm

WHAT LIES AHEAD

Quinn's Journey Is an Uphill Climb: Remember that scene last night where Artie (Kevin McHale) pushed Quinn (Dianna Agron) to conquer that steep ramp? That is pretty much a metaphor for Quinn's situation leading up to Nationals. She wants to dance onstage with New Directions, and Artie is going to do his best to get her there. But so will Joe (Samuel Larsen). No, Glee fans, you did not imagine the whisper of a love triangle starting.

Brittana Sex Tape: You also did not mishear the sex tape line in last night's promo for "Saturday Night Glee-ver." There is a Brittana sex tape floating around, according to Brittany (Heather Morris). But before people start planning their fan fiction based on that tape, please remember that it's Brittany "My cat is reading my diary" Pierce who is claiming to having the sex tape. Think about it. On the plus side, there are lots of good Brittana scenes in next week's episode.

Sue's Baby-Daddy: Jane Lynch recently told Ryan Seacrest that she doesn't know who the father of her unborn baby is, and maybe no one does! "I don't think Ryan Murphy has decided who the father is yet. So, it's this big mystery and this big secret, but I'm about three or four months along, so I'm showing." We hope it's Cooper Anderson, just to get Matt Bomer back on Glee.

The Groff Cometh: We hear from our little spies that Jonathan Groff is in Los Angeles and is set to start filming as his Glee return as early as next week. Excuse us while we refresh the entire Internet until photos emerge.

Finchel Fireworks: Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel (Lea Michele) fans, prepare for sparks between our lovebirds, both the good kind and the bad kind. A resolution to their bicoastal issue is not going to come easy or quickly. Gird your loins for some angst!

source at e!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/11/2012, 6:40 pm

^Yay, more Finchel drama. dryy
And does Kurt get to have any say in this? Will Rachel and Finn just dump him alone in New York or is he expected to follow suit wherever the 2 lovebirds go? dryy

ColferGirl wrote:But all this really makes me think of is the several jokes from Chris and other members of the cast that Chris and Damian could be brothers. If you look at them from the back, they really really do seem like brothers, they're hard to tell apart. Razz Reminds me of the "guess which is who?" pic that was tweeted of them in their Sectionals outfits with their heads bent a while back, hiding who was who.
At least their voices are easy to tell apart. Chris and Kevin are the only ones of the male singers I can instantly recognize in a song. The others have such similar voices, it's getting boring.

I still think it's Rory, though. Something in the shoulder move. Wink
Someone want to start a betting game? Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 6:43 pm

^ yeah, I already said I am betting my life. guys, don't make me lose!

now another piece of spoiler:

the name of 3.20 is - Props.
from gleezone

let me guess, Finn will accuse Rachel of using him as props for her broadway dream.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 6 Empty 3.16 sneak peak

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 7:01 pm

I won! Im gonna live! that person IS Kurt, but since blaine is in the front I don't think Kurt is singing. he's just swaying in the back like he always does. expect blaine to have at least 2 songs in this episode. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/11/2012, 7:06 pm

fantastica wrote:

I won! Im gonna live! that person IS Kurt, but since blaine is in the front I don't think Kurt is singing. he's just swaying in the back like he always does. expect blaine to have at least 2 songs in this episode. dryy

You were right Kim!!! It is Kurt!!!

If you watch that and pause, it's definitely Kurt in that gif. He just has his hair styled very differently. neutre

YAY I'm glad he's in that number!! Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 7:11 pm

I hope he will have a line or two. I hope.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/11/2012, 7:13 pm

um...is it just me or did kurt go back to season1 and early season 2 hair? its in the last few seconds of the sneek peak.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 7:23 pm

I actually like that hair. it's very youthful. w/ some bangs.

also, i heard people saying this number is "more than a woman", so he's probably not going to sing in it, becaues it's supposed to be Finn's song (but that person maybe wrong and maybe a group song).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/11/2012, 8:21 pm

OH MY I just saw the sneek peek ohmy and I feel so bad for mistake Kurt with Rory!!! How did I confused them so much?!

Congrats Kim for guess that IS Kurt.

I like his bangs too, he looks like a cute kid lol

What's the height difference between Damian and Darren?

According to an scene from last episode Damian has the same height of Matt Bomer (5' 11½ from imdb)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/11/2012, 8:31 pm

I much prefer his Season 3 hair the most. His Season 1 hair was my least favorite. Still love him either way though Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/11/2012, 8:35 pm

He looks so young with that hair.

That said, we have not seen anything concrete on Staying Alive. There was a short clip fo them all wearing white leisure suits at some point in the auditorium (not in this), that I swear I saw. If so, we can still hope, even if its just a little.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 8:40 pm

well in last night's preview they were singing Staying Live in the background the part I hear sounds like a group female voices - proably a bit santana (could be just the chorus part).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/11/2012, 8:43 pm

Michael Jackson and the Bee Gees are my favorite artists from those times. It's a pity I won't get to hear my fav singer/actor Chris do their full fledged songs.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/11/2012, 8:46 pm

^ it's even more shame when he's the most appropriate one in that group singing these songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next