Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  angelnessa 12/19/2014, 12:25 pm

I can totally see Ms. Gershon as Blaine's mom. Good casting. Very nice words about Chris too Smile .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Ranwing 12/19/2014, 12:29 pm

Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu3h8BAQj1sqqzcso1_500

ginagershon: What a beauty this creature @chriscolfer is. Thank you for your books. Cant wait to read them. What an angel.

Sidenote:  Gina Gershon plays Blaine's mother in Episode 6.08.   She's an actress who's also written children's books.
She is soo right, Chris as Kurt looks like a stunning angel!!! wubwub

Chris really is so gorgeous there. Wish it were for another occasion, but... oh well...

Admittedly I'm chucking because the Blaine stans are going to be so disappointed. They really had their hearts set on Lea Selonga to play Blaine's mom. tongue Plus she was in Showgirls.

So... are we taking bets on how long the marriage is going to last before the inevitable divorce?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 12:46 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 2h34jyf

Well, that is quite a lot of entertaining butt hurt going around...

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu3h8BAQj1sqqzcso1_500

From Blaine's mother choice (seriously WTF, She's a beautiful actress and who gives a crap that she's not a "huge celebrity" or Solanga for goodness sake, and yes it probably confirms that Blaine is white which is hardly a shocker),  Gina's instagram of Chris/Kurt, and of course Will in that glorious Harry Shum selfie.

Did I mention how stunning Kurt looks in that blue tux, that character pulls focus every time..
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 1:08 pm

New fox promo:

http://www.fox.com/watch/374676035583/

Best Part of the new Promo... wub wub 

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu63k3oRC1sna9odo7_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2014, 1:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu3h8BAQj1sqqzcso1_500

ginagershon: What a beauty this creature @chriscolfer is. Thank you for your books. Cant wait to read them. What an angel.

Sidenote:  Gina Gershon plays Blaine's mother in Episode 6.08.   She's an actress who's also written children's books.
She is soo right, Chris as Kurt looks like a stunning angel!!! wubwub

Chris really is so gorgeous there. Wish it were for another occasion, but... oh well...
I love how it's not 'just' a regular suit/tux, but it seems to have some glitter and even a sort of pattern in the fabric. Also: I'm glad he's wearing a tie and not a bowtie.

But most of all I'm relieved he isn't in white (or black tux with white bowtie, like Klaine was dressed in 'Come What May'), as a lot Klainers wanted. As far as we can see now there will be no groom/bride suggestion in their clothing.
(I even saw some Klainers speculate about Kurt wearing a kilt, and I can't help but think it's because of a skirt => 'bride').

As for the occasion..... vomit2 , but at least Kurt will look gorgeous.

Admittedly I'm chucking because the Blaine stans are going to be so disappointed. They really had their hearts set on Lea Selonga to play Blaine's mom. tonguue Plus she was in Showgirls.
So, unless Blaine's father is a POV (but that seems unlikely with Matt Bomer as an older brother) it will be canon that Blaine is white.
Poor K(B)lainers: their headcanons are getting shot down one by one. uhuhu

The butthurt from K(B)lainers and especially the tinhatters are the most entertaining and satisfying part of Glee these days.  moque

So... are we taking bets on how long the marriage is going to last before the inevitable divorce?
Since they were already unable to live together for mere weeks twice I'll give the marriage no more than a year, tops.
Too bad we'll never know, but the fanfics will be wonderful. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2014, 1:23 pm

The promo is not available outside the US. dryy 
Come on, tumblr and youtube: do your duty. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 S_waiting_9

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngtko8GFqz1qc4ojbo1_1280
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/19/2014, 1:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:The promo is not available outside the US. dryy 
Come on, tumblr and youtube: do your duty. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 S_waiting_9

You're not missing much... a whole lot of Blaine...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2014, 1:40 pm

^Thanks for the warning. vomit2

Okay, tumblr did his thang.
Heed @Ranwing's words, you have been warned: Arrow link promo.

-ETA-
Well, at least Kurt spoke in this promo. Progress. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 1:58 pm

Love, love, love that Chris, along with Lea has the most screentime on this latest promo!

Love that Kurt, Jane and Santana have the only dialogue  (well Rachel singing a snip of "Let it go" is also dialouge..LOL)

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu74vwvtc1ra5gbxo6_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu74vwvtc1ra5gbxo5_250

Bummer there is no Artie....  Serriously Becky but no Artie?

Unholy Trinity, Mercedes, but no Sam....
Dang, did I mention no Artie?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu74vwvtc1ra5gbxo1_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu74vwvtc1ra5gbxo8_r1_250

And LOVE that Mark as Puck, who so many wrote off is in the Promo....always have had a soft spot for Mark/Puck.... wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 2:30 pm

Again, just gorgeous... wub wub Only Chris/Kurt can standout in a simple classic white shirt....

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngu63k3oRC1sna9odo7_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 2:36 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngtgrdfKmY1ty90xko1_500

Romy,  Mark and someone else in the photo with Chris..... coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 4:22 pm

nayarivera Last day on the Glee set! Spending it in a scene with @heathermorristv and @druiddude. I have been truly blessed to have been on this crazy ride for the past 6 years and will always hold a special place in my heart for everyone that has been on this journey with me and Santana! ❤️

Shocked

Goodbye Naya, I'm going to miss my Santana.

Geeze, she's gone by Episode 8 or 10, that sucks....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/19/2014, 4:40 pm

At least she's leaving on a high note and her character is happy. That's a damn sight better than we can expect for Kurt for the rest of the season. I'm fully expecting him to be reduced to furniture for Rachel's and Blaine's storylines.

Via con dios, Naya...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/19/2014, 5:08 pm

Ranwing wrote:At least she's leaving on a high note and her character is happy. That's a damn sight better than we can expect for Kurt for the rest of the season. I'm fully expecting him to be reduced to furniture for Rachel's and Blaine's storylines.

Via con dios, Naya...

Agree, I wish Chris was leaving mainly because what was posted above Kurt being reduced to furniture for Rachel's and Blaine's storylines. I would  not be surprise if the so called writers have Kurt  give up all of his dreams.I guess it should not matter to me since I do not plan on watching at least live ,but I still care very much about Kurt Hummel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/19/2014, 6:34 pm

[img]Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Oic57p[/img]

I have the same concerns as you do ChrisColferFan1.

Despite the views expressed in this thread that the writers would not abandon Kurt pursuing his dreams in New York, albeit with Blaine in tow, I'm still concerned. It seems to me like they are making the wedding be the culmination of Kurt and Blaine's storyline with the focus of the remaining episodes on Rachel's restoration to star status.

Ah well...

Love Naya. Loved, loved Santana. I look forward to seeing Naya in other projects because she is so talented.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/19/2014, 9:28 pm

Chris accidentally photobombing again:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngut5lkBc61r4ezfzo1_1280
ginagershon Me and the fab miss @GloriaEstefan having fun on #glee

It's sad this was Naya's (and Heather's?) last day on Glee, but I'm glad she's letting the Brittana fans know not to expect anything more in the last 3-4 episodes.

So I think it's safe to say there will be no last reunion of the old cast in the final episode. :(
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/19/2014, 11:20 pm

Feel so sad Naya won't be in the last episode :(. Still wonder why she's leaving earlier, as for me she's one of the most important characters, and I was expecting an old cast reunion. By other side, I'm glad her character has a happy ending, and I guess britanna fans will be fine with this. But I wish she were in the last episode.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:03 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv0oke6rw1qe476yo1_1280

GLEE: Rachel (Lea Michele, L) and Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) return to McKinley High to coach the glee club in the second part of the special two-hour “Loser Like Me/Homecoming” Season Premiere episode of GLEE on Friday, Jan. 9 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Jennifer Clasen/FOX [UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:05 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_inline_ngv1fkPHjL1rzsvvk
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:07 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv1gwjODh1r295ako1_r1_500

Kurt in “Hurt Locker, Part One” 

They seem to be releasing Kurt stuff now.

Not that I am complaining. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:10 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv0toxYA91qe476yo1_1280
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv0toxYA91qe476yo3_1280

GLEE: Rachel (Lea Michele, L) and Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) discuss a lesson plan in the “Jagged Little Tapestry” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 16 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Tyler Golden/FOX
GLEE: Brittany (Heather Morris, R) gives Kurt (Chris Colfer, L) love advice in the “Jagged Little Tapestry” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 16 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Tyler Golden/FOX [UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:11 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv0x8hn4l1qe476yo1_1280

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 25 Tumblr_ngv0x8hn4l1qe476yo2_1280
GLEE: Rachel (Lea Michele, L) and Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) watch a performance in the “Hurt Locker, Part One” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Beth Dubber/FOX
GLEE: Blaine (Darren Criss, L) and Kurt (Chris Colfer, R) have a chat in the “The Hurt Locker, Part One” episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2014 Fox Broadcasting Co. CR: Eddy Chen/FOX [UHQ]
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/20/2014, 12:14 am

Is only me or Chris looks more buff?  Is not that I bother,I'm just curious. Also I like the colorful pattern/designs he's wearing neutre
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/20/2014, 12:16 am

Immediate thoughts... Chris looks stunning and he's going to act the holy hell out of this shit. Blainofsky is as gross as anticipated (and poor Max... they bring him back for this). Blaine is still dressing like a senior citizen and Kurt is so out of his league that it's not funny.

Yeah... this season is going to suck like a hooker on payday, but at least we'll have some pretty to look at. I'm looking forward to the bitch and stich for the few of us who'll live view the episodes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 12:17 am

brisallie wrote:Is only me or Chris looks more buff?  Is not that I bother,I'm just curious. Also I like the colorful pattern/designs he's wearing neutre

I think he is and he looks great. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next