Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  angelnessa 12/20/2014, 12:42 am

brisallie wrote:Is only me or Chris looks more buff?  Is not that I bother,I'm just curious. Also I like the colorful pattern/designs he's wearing neutre

He is, and I'm really liking these shirts too.

Totally shallow, but here's hoping we get another shirtless scene, in the McKinley weight room perhaps, to compare to last year, for... science suspectt .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Ranwing 12/20/2014, 12:54 am

Second thoughts on the promo stills...

Gods, Kurt looks stunning. And buff. aa54 Explain to me why he isn't in NY getting all the hot dick and is pining over the Grease Stain.

Blaine has a definite pot belly. Looks like with the Glee budget cuts, they reduced the Spanx allowance.

Poor Dave... You really have to feel sorry for him here. He looks almost defiant facing Kurt, and the nearly possessive way he’s touching Blaine. It’s like “You rejected me and broke my heart and now I’ve got your ex. He’s not the one I really want but it’s the closest I’ll have to you.” :(

Rachel... that top is way too low cut for a "teacher". Not like she's got so much on top, but if she bends over, she's going to be giving those kids a real eyeful.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 2:17 am

Strip that boy's shirt off now!

Just for empirical evidence comparison. phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 12/20/2014, 2:22 am

I'm glad they've started delivering the only thing I'm expecting from this season...gorgeous and expressive Kurt. Love his patterned shirts!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/20/2014, 2:26 am

Just so long as I don't see any kerchiefs covering up the beautiful line of Chris's neck - I'll be happy. Seeing him shirtless again would just be a bonus. tonguue
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/20/2014, 3:05 am

It is truly nice that they rememered that Kurt is also part of the cast. Duh! But no matter how good and stunning he looks, I just cannot get over the fact that they have made this wonderful young man go back to the place he hated most in the world.

Seeing Kurt yet again humiliated by Blaine is icky.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 4:10 am

It's like they just want to show Kurt's body this year.

The layers and layers are gone.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 5:41 am

Chris/Kurt is absolutely gorgeous in this screenshots. ded
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/20/2014, 7:07 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngvaydLNU91r4ezfzo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/20/2014, 7:40 am

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_inline_ngv1fkPHjL1rzsvvk

Seriously, do they have darren in heels in this picture? Max is at least four inches taller than darren.

The other pictures of Kurt are fantastic. I love the thought of the neckerchiefs being gone!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/20/2014, 8:15 am

Blainosfky looks more like owner and pet than boyfriends.  Kurt looks so good it's hard to see how logically he would be jealous as he is out of both of their leagues. But I guess that's not fair because that is really an emotional struggle. Chris will sell the struggle acting wise which will be an interesting exercise to witness. It always blows me away how subtle Chris is in his acting choices but he communicates so much.

If I never believed that there was such a thing as a Tom Cruise height booster, I do now. Blaine would have to be in heels and on a step. blinkk

The pic with Blaine walking behind Kurt. What is with the creepy stalking angles.

Finally, loved Heather and will miss the Brittany wackiness.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/20/2014, 8:46 am

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_inline_ngv1fkPHjL1rzsvvk

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngv0x8hn4l1qe476yo2_1280

Ranwing wrote:Poor Dave... You really have to feel sorry for him here. He looks almost defiant facing Kurt, and the nearly possessive way he’s touching Blaine. It’s like “You rejected me and broke my heart and now I’ve got your ex. He’s not the one I really want but it’s the closest I’ll have to you.”  :(
Brrr, Blaine looks creepy stalkerish in that 2nd pic, and Kurt looks hurt, as almost always when he's involved with Blaine.
How can anyone in his right mind think Kurt would still want that greasestain loser back?

But seeing that Blainofsky pic, right after all the Kledding stuff we got the last few days,.... it's just making me sick.
vomir
I always knew Kurt would get married to Blaine, there is no escaping that fate unfortunately, but the Blainofsky of it all makes it 10x worse. Mad
Who ever thought it would be a good idea to have Blaine shack up with Dave, have Sue humiliate Dave and basically kidnap Kurt and Blaine to force them back together again, and then have Klaine not only reunite but get married 2 episodes later?

It just doesn't make any sense at all. notall 
I really wonder how the media will respond to this? Will they call RIB/Glee out on their shit, or will they simply gloss over the gore details and praise the double gay wedding as one last groundbreaking LGBTQ storyline Glee has done (when in reality Glee stopped being groundreaking and LGBTQ relevant 2-3 seasons ago)? I can't understand that some of the media is still kissing RIB's asses, and I really wonder how Klaine will be perceived a few years from now.

Ugh, poor Dave, and poor Kurt.
And they'll probably have Blaine be all clueless and oblivious about all the hurt he's causing to both of them, because God forbid Blaine's selfish actions are portrayed as having real consequenses and being harmful/hurtful for the people around him.

valkeakuulas wrote:It is truly nice that they rememered that Kurt is also part of the cast. Duh! But no matter how good and stunning he looks, I just cannot get over the fact that they have made this wonderful young man go back to the place he hated most in the world.

Seeing Kurt yet again humiliated by Blaine is icky.
Yup, basically.

On a more shallow note: Kurt looks stunning, sexy and confident, not needing to make a statement with his clothes anymore, but also not hiding who he is, not even in backwards Lima, Ohio.
And since seeing Kurt/Chris is basically the only reason I'm still watching this horrid show at least we have him looking gorgeous while he's struggling himself through the crap the writers give him.

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngvaydLNU91r4ezfzo1_500
So both Santana and Brittany are gone for good.
Thank you, Naya and Heather, for sticking to this show and your fans, and for always putting your best efforts in despite the writing. Congratulations: at least your characters have got their happy ending.

On the one hand I'm glad, because it means RIB can't destroy what Brittana has now, being happily married. But on the other hand it's sad (and a bit insulting/dismissive tbh) to not have them in the last episode of Glee.

And I'm afraid the Klainers are right when they say that Brittana's engagement and wedding will turn out to be nothing more than the catalist and enhancer of Klaine's wedding, since it seems everything Brittana do this season (Santana proposing, and of coure their wedding being crashed by Klaine) will be to service Klaine.
It's ironic to realize that Brittana (who Ryan hates) will get their happy ending, including them planning a perfect wedding, probably solely in an attempt to provide Klaine with that extra "double gay wedding!" LGBTQ/media boost to make Ryan's favorite gay pairing remotely relevant again.
In the mean time RIB has made losers of everyone involved: Brittana and their fans for having to share their wedding, Klaine and their fans for them getting married weeks after Blainofsky and also having to share their wedding, the Kurtsies for the obvious we've talked about for months now, and the rest of the remaining Glee viewers, who only want songs and cute stories from the (original) characters, for having to sit through all of this shipper shit without giving a crap either way (and that includes the inevitable Samchel we're also getting on top of this).

O inexpugnable ratings: how low can you go? pijano
(Still hoping Glee will be pulled off the air because of the bad ratings before we even get to 6x08. Now wouldn't that be the ultimate comeuppance?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/20/2014, 10:58 am

Part of me is beginning to think that the whole Blainekofsky thing will be a ruse. When Blaine hears Kurt is in town he turns to his friend (because the only two gay guys in Lima must be friends) Dave to pretend to be his boyfriend so poor, poor Blaineykins can hide his hurt, hurt heart because Kurt has dumped him. Kurt will find out, and find it incredibly romantic, and when the opportunity comes for marriage, they jump at it. Pathetic, but it would give a sorry explanation why they would suddenly get married, other than "it's Glee"

Not that I care. The end result still sucks.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 12:49 pm

I confess I was never a huge fan of Brittany, or rather I don't mind Brittany when she's a support character for funny one liners. However I think Heather is a very limited actress so giving her SL's wasn't my favorite thing to watch.

Naya as Santana was very different to me. She was a complex character, and while she wasn't easy to like, there were shadings to her I enjoyed.

I'm going to miss her and it's still baffling to me how after building her up in Season 3 she was marginalized and sidelined so much in Seasons 4 and 5.

Naya is a very good actress and I'm hoping she gets some opportunities post Glee on other TV or movie projects.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/20/2014, 12:52 pm

Divalicious wrote:Part of me is beginning to think that the whole Blainekofsky thing will be a ruse.  When Blaine hears Kurt is in town he turns to his friend (because the only two gay guys in Lima must be friends) Dave to pretend to be his boyfriend so poor, poor Blaineykins can hide his hurt, hurt heart because Kurt has dumped him.  Kurt will find out, and find it incredibly romantic, and when the opportunity comes for marriage, they jump at it.  Pathetic, but it would give a sorry explanation why they would suddenly get married, other than "it's Glee"

Not that I care.  The end result still sucks.

I've kind of wondered this too.  The way Dave has his arms around Blaine looks so fake and awkward.  I have to say that if it does turn out Blaine used Dave to get Kurt jealous or to get his sympathy it makes Blaine an even bigger asshole than he already is.

I really hope that the Klaine wedding vomir is coming early so that they can have a Klaine divorce before the series ends.

ETA: Isn't it sad that we are hoping for a divorce for Kurt? I mean, we want great things for him, but he is saddled to this horrible character because of the crazy abusive fans.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/20/2014, 1:56 pm

I'd previously posted several theories about why Blaine and Dave got together.

1) That they genuinely like/love one another and are physically attracted to one another. This is, for me, the least plausible proposition and I think that the awkward pose between the two of them in that still bear that out. This isn't a love match by any stretch of the imagination.

2) Dave has genuine feelings for Blaine, but Blaine is using Dave to try to get over/punish Kurt for breaking up with him. Slightly more plausible since I can completely see Blaine wanting to hurt Kurt ans he was hurt, but still unlikely given how Dave is looking at Kurt in that picture. Max is nearly as good as Chris is giving us those complex and nuanced performances and what I don't see is any real feelings for Blaine. The look he's giving Kurt, however... which leads to my next theory...

3) Both Dave and Blaine are using one another to get over Kurt. I think that in the end, this is the most plausible explanation. That maybe they struck up some kind of friendship when they met at Scandals and have one big thing in common - that both of them are still trying to get over losing Kurt. By being together, they can feel that they are not alone and are valued. The look Dave seemed to be giving Kurt was so complex - he looks nearly afraid that Kurt will say something about him being with Blaine and still feel that attraction to Kurt that caused him to be a dick in the first place. In a way both of them may want to punish Kurt in some way, but I think that Dave is the only one that seems to feel at all conflicted that they are hurting Kurt.

The only way that they are going to make it even remotely plausible for Kurt to even want to take Blaine back is if the relationship is some kind of concerted effort (at least on Blaine's part) to try to get over Kurt and goes about it in an ass-backwards way because then show can then try to spin it that Blaine only did so because losing Kurt hurt him so much. That doesn't change the toxic and manipulative elements to his behavior, but at least it will fit in with how Glee has played their relationship for so long and give them grounds to justify them getting back together. Anything else and even the most dewy-eyed romantics will be throwing up their hands in disgust.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/20/2014, 2:05 pm

Divalicious wrote:Part of me is beginning to think that the whole Blainekofsky thing will be a ruse.  When Blaine hears Kurt is in town he turns to his friend (because the only two gay guys in Lima must be friends) Dave to pretend to be his boyfriend so poor, poor Blaineykins can hide his hurt, hurt heart because Kurt has dumped him.  Kurt will find out, and find it incredibly romantic, and when the opportunity comes for marriage, they jump at it.  Pathetic, but it would give a sorry explanation why they would suddenly get married, other than "it's Glee"
Imo that would make Blaine look even worse than if he were to be in a real rebound relationship with Dave.

Blaine would be lying to his 'soulmate' again and basically bring even more cheating and (dis)trust-issues into their relationship.
But the Klainers would probably justify it because poor Blainey is so traumatised and hurt over Kurt..... and then they'll blame Kurt, as usual.

Jellyrolls wrote:I've kind of wondered this too.  The way Dave has his arms around Blaine looks so fake and awkward.  I have to say that if it does turn out Blaine used Dave to get Kurt jealous or to get his sympathy it makes Blaine an even bigger asshole than he already is.
Yup, and who would have thought it was even possible to make Blaine more of a douche than he already is.
I guess this is where the real writing talent of RIB lies: making utter assholes of their main leads and so-called (or viewed by them) heroes/heroines.

I really hope that the Klaine wedding vomir is coming early so that they can have a Klaine divorce before the series ends.

ETA:  Isn't it sad that we are hoping for a divorce for Kurt? I mean, we want great things for him, but he is saddled to this horrible character because of the crazy abusive fans.
It's sad we basically want his relationship to fail and him getting hurt again, yes. But I believe Kurt would get hurt a lot more over a much longer period of time if he and Blaine stay together.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 2:34 pm

I go back to Season two Finchel, where Finn literally told Rachel that there was no sparks between him and her like there was with Quinn.  At the time I was "WTF, how do you ruin a relationship with that statement?" and than I gradually realized that it was just "obstacles" the writers were putting in for drama and consequences be damned.

So with the Karofsky I go back and forth.  Some of the spoiler sources say that they ARE a couple, ie a romantic couple so if so, it's weird the writers think that somehow it makes the Klaine reconciliation more heartfelt.

What I suspect is that there is going to be a scene where Karofsky or Blaine confesses to Kurt that they weren't totally honest.  Karofsky will say he knew that Blaine wasn't over Kurt or Blaine will say he deliberately jumped into another relationship to get over Kurt.

Regardless of the rationalizations offered it truly does throw the Blaine character under the bus.  

Kurt it seems is  "over" Blaine by Episode 4 in that he's willing to go out on a date with another man and his annoyed by Sue's manipulations to break up Blainofsky. I'm sure the writers are going to portray him as  still in love with Blaine, but at least we are spared it becoming a genuine "triangle" with Kurt trying to break up another  couple.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/20/2014, 3:20 pm

Kurt being the 'mean' one in a love triangle, trying to break another couple up, is thankfully a bullet we dodge in season 6. That would have been truly horrible for his character. Mad 

I keep comparing Klaine reuniting again with how Finn went back to Quinn in season 2, because he felt he had done her wrong and wanted to get another chance to do it right this time. And he even wanted Quinn to cheat on her new bf with him, when he himself was so hurt when Rachel kissed Puck and 'cheated' on him.
When that happened I was like WTF?!?!?
Why would Finn think he had to apologize and try again when Quinn had cheated with his best friend and wanted to put another man's child into his lap? Why for crying out loud would Finn even want to go back to such a toxic relationship? Especially since he himself clearly also had feelings for Rachel (kissing her while still being with Quinn) despite that whole 'fireworks' crap (which I think was only put in there so Rachel could sing the newest Katy Perry song).

I'm afraid Kurt will be crawling back to Blaine like Finn crawled back to Quinn, and like Finn he will basically call himself the one in the wrong and feeling the need to apologize in the process. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/21/2014, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/20/2014, 5:29 pm

For me Kurt trying to break up blainofsky will be OOC. Yeah I would understand if he feels betrayed or still 'madly' in love with blaine. But also I perceive him as more mature, and as painful as it would be to see his former bf with other man, he still will be able to move on. Well that is my headcanon...This is Glee dryy

On a side note: found this on twitter and I think is lovely

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 B5QFk3BCcAABCOq
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 6:03 pm

That was a lovely gif, Brisallie...

With Karofsky, I think Ryan always wanted to revisit him to show him happy and finally in a relationship.   When Max said that there was suppose to be a small scene between him, Sebastian and Blaine in Season 4 but they couldn't work out the scheduling, I suspected that they were going to pair  Dave/Sebastian , which would have been interesting to say the least.   

Can't help but think there is an unrevealed  "twist" in the whole fucked up SL that they are not revealing yet, especially if they marry off Kurt/Blaine by episode 8 when we know that Blaine/Dave have moved in and are together at least through episodes 4 and 5.

While they reconcile Kurt to Blaine, I'm fairly confident that , as usual, Kurt will emerge as always the stronger, confident character.   I still stubbornly cling to the fact that he's going back eventually to NY and NYADA, and that his career even with an offscreen reference will get a positive conclusion.

Still can't get over how good Chris as Kurt looks in those stills.  His body is ripping and those shirts accentuate how  buffed and trim he truly is.  My one consolation is he is going to act the hell out of every scene, and the pathos, heartbreak will be so moving because Chris does so well with dramatic acting.  It's amazing that this journey of Kurt even now has so much resonance with his fans.   No matter what, I'm going to miss my Kurt Hummel.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 12/20/2014, 6:22 pm

As crappy as Glee has become, I have no doubt of the affection Corey had for his cast mates and they for him. Lovely gif.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 6:34 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngwahrvktT1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/20/2014, 9:52 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngw3oykpCE1tynbjdo1_500

They just started Episode 6.10 and 13 are scheduled;  Either Chord is mistaken (most likely) or the character Sam has only two more episodes he's in.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/21/2014, 12:49 am

Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 26 Tumblr_ngw3oykpCE1tynbjdo1_500

They just started Episode 6.10 and 13 are scheduled;  Either Chord is mistaken (most likely) or the character Sam has only two more episodes he's in.

They could be wrapping up his story. saispa

Have not heard from Amber yet.

I am thinking Samcedes is still endgame if Amber did tweet something similar. But then Mercedes could be staying on and just Sam leaving waiting for her to join him. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next