Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 Empty Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 12:36 am

Just because Dave and Lima might be Blaine's future is what the Klainers are worried about they are bringing in the other characters were we know they won't be stuck in Lima.

Puck has the army and Quinn has NYU.

Santana will probably go off with Britney somewhere.

Kurt and Rachel will go back to New York.

Mike is in dance school.

Artie has film school.

Mercedes her music career.

Sam is back in Lima because he wanted to be.

Tina is in Brown.

So, why bring the rest of the characters into it when really they are upset about Blaine and Dave, when really no-one cares. This is in the Chris Colfer tag once again. Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 12:41 am

Maybe Blaine proposes in episode 4.

Double wedding.

It would one up Modern Family.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 9/26/2014, 1:42 am

After reading these spoilers, an unexpected feeling of excitement has born...well not that much, but I won't deny that I'm considering to give Glee a chance. Please, I can't believe there is so much Kurt! And as is been said, I'm sure Chris will nail the dramatic scenes.

As for Klaine...seriously, is there still a way to save that ship? For me is on the bottom of the ocean.

On a side note, klainers/blainers are saying klaine is finchel now, and brittana is klaine...what?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2014, 2:27 am

Maybe Karofsky/Blaine is true love. coool

NGL I love these power struggles between Kurt and Rachel, they work together so well!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 3:05 am

The thing is Blaine is at Dalton, Kurt is at McKinley.

My guess is Darren's screen time has been reduced as most of the filming has been done at McKinley.

We will get a lot of Blaine in episode one because they are introducing Jane to become a Warbler.

Episode 2 we get the pep rally and that might be it for Blaine and Dave.

Episode three the music shop and a Klaine duet.

Kurt is interacting with the new newbies and is a part of Rachel's storyline as well as having one of his own.

Blaine has Dave.

And it's Jane and the Warblers not Blaine and the Warblers.

And I hate that Santana is saying hurtful things to Kurt, but I think she would have liked him to be happy for her and Britney and he is meant to be her friend.

And this is typical Santana lashing out without thinking and becoming defensive.

I do like the Kurt and Britney we are getting.

Maybe finally a friendship can build between them.

I am wanting to know what happens in episode 4 now.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/26/2014, 4:03 am

Why are everybody believing they have plans of indefinately separate Blaine and Kurt? Do not trust them! There's plenty of time in their Glee writing schedule to change/twist everything back together.

I bet they are probably just grounding a "steady" relationship for Blaine where they can make Kurt cheat withBlaine whilst with Dave. They have to even out their cheating score, because Blaine never really cheats and, whenever Kurt sleeps, or even plans to sleep with someone, is considered cheating from now on if it's not Blaine whos weiner he's not after.

Yes I'm jaded, but please do not get hurt when they cave in for these vicious, tweeting Klainers.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 4:12 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Why are everybody believing they have plans of indefinately separate Blaine and Kurt? Do not trust them! There's plenty of time in their Glee writing schedule to change/twist everything back together.

I bet they are probably just grounding a "steady" relationship for Blaine where they can make Kurt cheat withBlaine whilst with Dave. They have to even out their cheating score, because Blaine never really cheats and, whenever Kurt sleeps, or even plans to sleep with someone, is considered cheating from now on if it's not Blaine whos weiner he's not after.

Yes I'm jaded, but please do not get hurt when they cave in for these vicious, tweeting Klainers.

The show is in it's final season, what benefit would they have to cave into them at this point?

They won't give them better ratings, they won't save the show as it is finished after the thirteenth episode.

Do they really care what these Klainers are tweeting?

I would say not, except for Joaquin, but he does not matter anyway.

Ryan goes scorched earth with his shows as other fans have said so.

I doubt he would be swayed by such a small bunch of fans that will have no affect on the show or ratings whatsoever.

But I will stay wary, and don't expect anything good, but seeing the Klainers upset is nice to see and the Brittana fans joyous.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/26/2014, 8:51 am

valkeakuulas wrote:Why are everybody believing they have plans of indefinately separate Blaine and Kurt? Do not trust them! There's plenty of time in their Glee writing schedule to change/twist everything back together.

Oh, I'm still fully expecting that they will go ahead with the kledding no matter how horrible Blaine is to Kurt, but that is not going to keep me from enjoying the time Kurt is free from the whining, cheating, greasy-haired bastard.

Although, part of my is wondering if Karofsky is the ultimate prize for Ryan's beloved Blaine. Ryan has talked about dating football players when he was in high school, so he would probably love for his favorite son Blaine to wind up with a football player instead of the girly gay Kurt.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/26/2014, 9:13 am

When you look at the spoilers for 6x03 it does seem they are doing everything in their power to break up Klaine permanently with trying to get as much sympathy for Kurt as possible.
And they're making Blainofsky a sickening needy relationship (with Blaine moving in so fast) which paints Blaine in such a very negative light that even many Klainers don't want Klaine back together again (except for the rabid ones who only want their kledding but don't care about the characters individually).

This combined with apparantely not much direct focus on Blaine's feelings (unless there are unknown scenes of him and e.g. Dave or Sam in which he can talk about him losing NYADA and Kurt), not too many Blaine songs, and only 2 days of filming at Dalton so far (probably for the Jane Warbler scenes), while we know Kurt is in the main narrative (McKinley), getting a lot of screentime with at least 3 storylines for him going on (his POV on Blainofsky, feuding with Rachel over ND, Spencer), even though he may be used as a prop mostly, there is some room for cautious optimism.

For me the most telling is that other characters are getting what Klainers wanted for Klaine: the most obvious of course is Brittana getting engaged (and married?), but there's also the mentoring of high school kids like Spencer which Sam is doing, and of course Rachel and Kurt building up the NNND (ND 3.0) while we're getting nothing yet of Blaine with the Warblers: Blaine is even the enemy of ND now.

Of course 6x04 could be completely Blaine centric and I'm way off with the speculation that they are pushing Blaine more to the background for now (till the breakup with Kurt is more final and they maybe can be friends again), but it's a fact that the main focus will be in the narrative Blaine is not in (McKinley), and there seems to be lesser focus on his POV than past seasons (especially what he's doing besides shacking with Karofsky, and that relationship is pretty much established and done before the season even starts).

If these writers indeed go scorched earth on Klaine and decided to break them up for good, and also decided to focus more on Kurt this season (finally!) then this is indeed the way to do it:
- Brittana gets the LGBTQ representation on Glee instead of Klaine with the big gay wedding that RIB sort of promised.
- Blaine is back at the Warblers (in uniform) and has someone else than Kurt to love him. It's not exactly how the K(B)lainers wanted it but they still get what they wanted for a long time (Blaine Warbler back and another love interest).
- Kurt will get what many Kurtsies (and Klainers!) wanted:
* his own POV,
* fighting with Rachel to be her equal,
* the narrative will probably show he clearly had good reasons to call off the engagement,
* Kurt's not able to get over Blaine easily, so the narrative confirms how sincere he is and always was with his love for Blaine, while otoh Blaine is shown as fickle and needy, not deserving Kurt's love.

If they keep Kurt hurting over Blaine just long enough to convince the audience that at least he did all he could to make his relationship work but it's time to move on now, then a new love interest might be even welcomed with open arms to ease his pain again, because he deserves better and we want happiness for him, just like Blaine was welcomed after Kurt had been lonely for so long in seasons 1 and 2.

Look at it as a kid needing to get a blister taken care of:
- Showing the Klaine date gone wrong so break up and Kurt alone in the rain (and a lot will depend on how that scene/break up will unfold: will it show Kurt being completely valid in breaking up?) is the doctor pushing a needle through the blister: it hurts but it will allow for the fluid to drain out: it gets rid of the stuff that causes the hurt.
- The song 'It's Too Late' is the antiseptic to clean the wound.
- Brittana is the bandaid for the viewers concerned in the LGBT representation, as there will still be a gay couple engaged and happy, with a wedding to look forward to.
- Dashing Blaine Warbler (who's happy in canon!) will be the lollypop to distract from the pain (and maybe they even thought his relationship with Dave would be a similar 'reward' as well: Blaine gets the hot gay jock).
- Less Blaine focus is not putting too much pressure for a while on the foot the blister was on.
- Kurt will feel the hurt from the puncturing of the 'blister' but after it's done he will be free from it forever, being able to move on.

Aaaaaand I probably put way too much thought in this, lol. blushh

If these writers were any good the new spoilers would indeed hint at a permanent break up of Klaine, with as clean a cut as possible (except for the Blaineofsky stuff, but I personally believe RIB thought it wouldn't be such a big deal, or they wanted the shock value to break up Klaine into even more little pieces).
But it's RIB we're talking about so this could go either way (and maybe it's not even decided in the writers room yet, and won't be till they have to think about the 13th episode ending). We know Ryan loves to go scorched earth on his shows and couples, but we also know he has (had?) a weakness for Blaine and the show loves to pander to the (Klaine) fans.
So it's all still up in the air. saispa

I do believe all those Klainers bitching and moaning on twitter again, even emotionaly manipulating (no wonder they love Blaine so much) with selfharm, is not doing them any good. Brad clearly was irriated by it (and he responded very childischly imo) and my bet is that Ryan just either loves it or gets so pissed off at them he does the exact opposite of what the whiners want).

Soooooo, having said all this: no matter how long this post is and how it might explain that things may be looking better for Kurt (and I've seen slightly optimistic posts from others as well) never forget:
This is Glee we're talking about, so I refuse to hope things will turn out okay, because RIB might rip our hearts out in the end anyway just because they felt fat that day. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/26/2014, 9:45 am

Smile I liked your blister analysis! I just know that a huge blister will also leave scar. Poor Kurt. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/26/2014, 10:21 am

Like Finchel, the reasons that Klaine should never reconcile romantically are far stronger than any rational for them to get back together at some point. However well they might have worked in seasons two and three, they are like oil and water now. Kurt no longer has the patience to deal with Blaine's incessant neediness and he shouldn't have to. Maybe Dave has the patience to be a caretaker (because that is what Blaine needs far more than he does a romantic partner), but Kurt deserves to have a partner in his life. Not a perpetual child that he always has to put his own needs on the back burner for. I think that Tested was where the show stopped trying to wallpaper over the cracks that everyone had been noticing for a long time, and in the episodes that followed we really were seeing in very clear detail just how much Kurt was sacrificing in order to keep his relationship with Blaine going. It was only going to be a matter of time before he reached his limit.

What Kurt is going through now is entirely normal and as I said previously, very much in character for him. With not just the years he invested in his relationship with Blaine, but the enormous sacrifices that he was willing to make, it has got to be extraordinarily painful for Kurt to see that Blaine wasn't deserving of it. That is hard for anyone to take, let alone some as deeply loyal as Kurt is. So to have him go through a few weeks of really hurting and seeing just how much he wasted on Blaine, and how easily Blaine was able to put Kurt in the past makes sense. I think that after JLT that we'll see Kurt starting to heal and a resurgence of the confident, take no bullshit Kurt. Whether or not they give Kurt an LI this season to me is far less important than seeing Kurt doing his best by ND 3.0 since he made the commitment to be there, give Rachel a good dose of tough love (because dammit, she needs to get some hard truths). And once he is done in Lima, he gets his backside back to NY to fully embrace the life he can have there with nothing holding him back.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2014, 12:23 pm

I think a lot will depend on how the show portrays the breakup in Episode 1. If they are arguing and Kurt ends it because he's at his wit's end then the show will be clearly showing he wasn't at fault.

However, if that episode shows Kurt ended things rashly then I would think they are going to hook them back up.

Kurt seems to be getting a lot of POV, and I'm curious that they have Brittany tell him that it's time for him to move on with his life and date other guys.

What I like about the friction with Rachel is that it's between two " equals" with strong opinions and neither is in an obvious position of strength and authority like Mr. Schuester

Making Kurt co director of New Directions gets him involved in artistic decisions and puts his NAYADA training to good use. It makes sense he and Rachel would have a constant power struggle because they are different , though I'm sure they will have them pull together in the end.

Regardless I like all the Kurt focus we have in the first few episodes.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/26/2014, 12:58 pm

consider that blaine will sing even in episode in which he's very light just to show you how much more they will feature him in his "heavy" episodes. enjoy kurt while you can folks!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/26/2014, 1:37 pm

fantastica wrote:consider that blaine will sing even in episode in which he's very light just to show you how much more they will feature him in his "heavy" episodes. enjoy kurt while you can folks!

Thank you I will.

I enjoy for now the POV of Kurt and I'm not going to apologize for it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/26/2014, 11:21 pm

Who cares if Blaine is dueting with Rachel in episode 1 and Kurt in 3.

I have not heard of any scenes with just Blaine and Dave, so until we know anything different, the break up is Kurt's story.

They are at the pep rally together, but that seems to be more the holy trinity, with Rachel, Sam and most likely Kurt with the new newbies.

I would like to know the spoilers for 4, and hopefully read that Kurt has moved on.

I don't expect anything, and expect nothing. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/27/2014, 2:19 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 Tumblr_ncjme2xWrf1r4ezfzo1_500

@loudmouthmuch SO good to see @chriscolfer @LissersBuell @JOAQUINSEDILLO @dotmariejones @bradbuecker @devendracleary @MakeupByKel

Could we finally be getting a Kurt and Coach Beaste scene?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 Empty Carole king

Post  Kurt addict 9/27/2014, 7:56 am

Why have I never heard of her before? Her lyrics are awesome, listened out of curiosity to "it's to late baby " then ended up listening to the tapestry album amazing, thank you glee for introducing me to an artist I would not have listened to if you had not introduced a song!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/27/2014, 11:11 am

^Carole King is amazing. neutre 
So is Alanis Morissette, in her own way.

Mixing those 2 songwriters with very different styles in mash-ups will be interesting.
Or awful. It could go either way.  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 9/27/2014, 11:48 am

Kurt addict wrote:Why have I never heard of her before? Her lyrics are awesome, listened out of curiosity to "it's to late baby " then ended up listening to the tapestry album amazing, thank you glee for introducing me to an artist I would not have listened to if you had not introduced a song!

There is a whole production on Broadway dedicated to her and her music right now - Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. The actress playing Carole recently won the Tony for her role neutre .

Alanis Morissette is one of my favorites as well. I'm actually looking forward to these songs. When they care enough to do them well, Glee actually has a pretty good history with mashups.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/27/2014, 12:00 pm

I don't mind "tribute" episodes if the songs fit and Carole Kings/ Morisette songs encompass so much of the range of human experiences.

"Tapestry" in particular is such a beautiful album, one of the best truly, IMO.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/27/2014, 1:03 pm

It's a shame that the show didn't take this theme as an opportunity to give Kurt a chance to sing Thank You by Alanis. The lyrics are really specific about letting go of the hurts that hold you back, and how the letting go makes you stronger.

How 'bout getting off of these antibiotics
How 'bout stopping eating when I'm full up
How 'bout them transparent dangling carrots
How 'bout that ever elusive kudo

Thank you India, thank you terror
Thank you disillusionment
Thank you frailty, thank you consequence
Thank you, thank you, silence

How 'bout me not blaming you for everything
How 'bout me enjoying the moment for once
How 'bout how good it feels to finally forgive you
How 'bout grieving it all one at a time

Thank you India, thank you terror
Thank you frailty, thank you consequence

The moment I let go of it
Was the moment I got more than I could handle
The moment I jumped off of it
Was the moment I touched down

How 'bout no longer being masochistic
How 'bout remembering your divinity
How 'bout unabashedly bawling your eyes out
How 'bout not equating death with stopping

Thank you India, thank you providence
Thank you nothingness, thank you clarity
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/27/2014, 4:02 pm

^That would be a perfect song for Kurt, and it's my favorite song of Alanis.  wub

Unfortunately 'Thank You' is not on the 'Jagged Little Pill' album, and for RIB holding on to the theme/tribute of the week is more important to them than giving their characters fitting songs to sing.  dryy

They could have let Kurt sing 'You Oughta Know' instead. There are a few words that need to be changed (or maybe the first verse needs to be left out) but it would have fitted Kurt's feelings towards Blainofsky very well. Or 'Ironic', when Kurt finds out Blaine and Dave have moved in together.

But I'm okay with Kurt (and Blaine) singing 'It's Too Late'. Let's just hope it's really too late for Klaine and we can finally bury their relationship 6 feet under.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/28/2014, 4:49 am

ColferInspired wrote:Maybe Blaine proposes in episode 4.

Double wedding.

It would one up Modern Family.

I... think you might be onto something actually.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/28/2014, 5:28 am

Kurt, even in episode 3, is still against any kind of engagement, as he protests when Santana proposes to Britney.

Blaine still wants to make a political statement and he is with Dave.

But I will wait until any spoilers that come out for episode 4 and just see what happens. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/28/2014, 11:39 am

Having some computer problems, and it happened when I last tried to post. Dang it, nice, long (how unusual for me) post, too.

To summarize:

I also am thinking they plan on a double wedding, because after Santana treats Kurt like dirt, why wouldn't he want to get married with her as well.

Of course, I hate that idea, but Glee long, long ago lost any reality of serving the characters, they are all about the spectacle and the story. Ryan's biggest prize for Kurt is marrying his first love, despite his immaturity, his need for constant propping, much like Rachel. I guess Ryan does love his diva's, and must think getting a diva is a wonderful thing.

So either they have Blaine and Karofsky lying to themselves, one trying to get over Kurt, the other just wanting to be in a relationship or one using the other for whatever reason. Still doesn't make sense that they think that they can get past a break up, Blaine moving on, breaking up with that person, and then on to a wedding. Only Glee would see that making sense.

Too bad they don't just have Kurt decide he loves these people, but he needs to love himself more, and just leave them all behind. Rachel can carry on her new mission of fulfilling Finn's dream. Blaine can teach a new crop of Warblers to do wop, fending off the constant Warbler adoration of all things Blaine. Kurt goes back to New York and gets the fame that the other two thought their due, but weren't willing to work for. To me, that is my Glee happy ending, because it is the only realistic one. There are discoveries of luck, Chris being one of them, but he took that luck and worked very hard. Look at Damien, won the Glee contest, but seemed to be caught up in all the Hollywood experiences, and now where is he. Hard work is what gets you fame, and keeps you there.

I had a lot of other things, but can't remember them. Getting old, I suspect.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next