Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Delight 1/2/2015, 8:21 am

All these Blainovsky and Klaine-related spoilers are making me feel conflicted. On one hand, it would be a joy to witness Chris's stellar acting. On the other hand, all of Kurt's romance-related storylines make me want to run away in the opposite direction.

Glee writers can't write romantic relationships. I don't understand why they still try. A better and more dignified send off for Kurt would be for him to be able to find happiness and fulfilment outside of a romantic relationship. Chris commented as much back in Season 2, and it still holds true.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Ranwing 1/2/2015, 11:09 am

The key to making an audience want to see a reconciliation between characters is to make both sympathetic and show that they actually want to be together. To show Blaine not only cuddling with Dave, but to do so knowing that Kurt was able to see them is so utterly cruel (no matter what the reality of Blaine's relationship with Dave actually is) that I would rather see Kurt single and alone forever than to see him back with Blaine. It's not as if Darren is capable of giving the nuances of showing that while he's with Dave that he's at all conflicted and really wants to be with Kurt (like showing an instant of hesitation before letting Dave hold him). It sounds more like he's putting his relationship with Dave on display with the sole purpose of twisting the knife in Kurt's back.

I'm going to approach this whole things strictly as an academic exercise - we're going to see Chris give some absolutely stellar acting and I will very much enjoy his performance. However, I have to completely ignore the storyline because so much of it is so reprehensible. If they're going out of their way to hammer home the idea that Kurt doesn't belong in Lima and needs to get his pert little ass back to NY (even with Blaine and Rachel clinging like barnacles) - mission fucking accomplished!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/2/2015, 11:43 am

Ranwing wrote:I'm going to approach this whole things strictly as an academic exercise - we're going to see Chris give some absolutely stellar acting and I will very much enjoy his performance.
However, I have to completely ignore the storyline because so much of it is so reprehensible.
This sounds like a plan that may allow me to not throw up while watching. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/2/2015, 3:27 pm

It's killing some "fans" that from the screeners  Chris is getting acclaim for his acting and acing the pain and angst of Kurt.

Sort of like how non fans hate when Serena Williams whizzes another ace while serving.... Razz 

The fantasy that Kurt would be completely at fault in this breakup and that Blaine would be spared acting like an asshole has been fractured.  So let's get this straight, AFTER Kurt tells him he wants to get back together, Blaine informs him (FAIR ENOUGH) that he's moved on with Karofsky.   However, he then deliberately taunts Kurt by having PDA's with Karofsky while looking at Kurt and later accuses him of sabotaging him with the choir clubs due to "jealousy."  phr34r 

It's not the worst Blaine has done but it certainly destroys whatever fantasy some of his stans had how for once Blaine would be in the right and Kurt would have to grovel.

Did I mention how Chris is going to ace the fuck out of all this acting drama???  wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/2/2015, 4:18 pm

Let's be honest... when Blaine wants to hurt Kurt, he goes right for the jugular and in ways that he knows he'll inflict maximum damage. Kurt is private and doesn't like to reveal his problems to others so what does Blaine do when he's upset over Kurt being flirted with by someone else? Slut shames him in front of the entire choir and publically calls him a cheater. Blaine gets upset that Kurt isn't waiting by his phone every second so he runs out and jumps on the most convenient dick. Now he's upset over some bullshit thing and throws his relationship with Dave in Kurt's face just to hurt him.

Explain to me why I should want Kurt anywhere within a fifty mile radius of this ass stain? Admittedly I'm loving the outrage from the Klaine stans on Tumblr who have to accept that 1) the show isn't going to portray the breakup as being Kurt's "fault" (just that he's the one who made the decision and presumably for good reasons) and 2) that Blaine is acting like a self-indulgent and self-righteous dick. Add in the nearly universal praise for Chris's acting (along with multiple comments that Darren's performances don't measure up) and I'm actually looking forward to watching this train wreak. It's going to suck for Kurt but Chris is being given some golden acting moments. So long as I can keep my outrage over what's being done to Kurt separate from my appreciation of Chris's performance, I should be okay.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/2/2015, 5:38 pm

I think it's no   secret  Glee writers just don't know how to write relationships.   They've ruined practically every single one they'd given "focus" to on the show, so I don't think they have a specific agenda to make Blaine look and act  like an asshole (which apparently he does yet again) or have Kurt so through with the relationship (which he does yet again in the breakup).

However Ryan has deemed that Klaine is Kurt's main SL for this last season.

Other than pseudolesbians and apologists who have totally given up using any criteria for the show other than Klaine having a fabricated  ever after wedding, it's just odd that they will probably infuriate both Kurt fans and Blaine fans with this treatment.

Just puzzling how  bad these writers are in their paid profession.  phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/3/2015, 1:34 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Tumblr_nhkycoJo741r4ezfzo1_r1_500

Chris/Kurt is third from left.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/3/2015, 2:23 pm

For an army man Puck has very unfitting trouser legs. Way too long. Yay, I must be exited about the new season to notice that. Wink
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/3/2015, 2:29 pm

Ireth wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Tumblr_nhkycoJo741r4ezfzo1_r1_500

Chris/Kurt is third from left.

I'd recognize those legs (and that crotch) anywhere! Twisted Evil
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/3/2015, 2:53 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'd recognize those legs (and that crotch) anywhere! Twisted Evil
^How to define a true Chris Colfer fan. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/3/2015, 2:56 pm

Yes, we are very well aware of ALL of Chris' attributes. That is just 'cause we're observant. Yes, really.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 1/3/2015, 3:06 pm

Lol I hate to have to say it, but I'm afraid we are all perves cause I had no problem recognising Chris/kurt either wub wub
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/3/2015, 3:28 pm

Divalicious wrote:Yes, we are very well aware of ALL of Chris' attributes.  That is just 'cause we're observant.  Yes, really.
Well, he is very ...ahum... talented all around. blushh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/3/2015, 4:27 pm

LOL I knew it was Chris as well! Their was a similar post the was cropped more from the top initially on twitter, and yeahgleeclub had tagged it as MM. But I knew it had to be Chris.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/3/2015, 4:54 pm

Is that really his hipbone that makes the belt do that tight bend in the picture? Or is it just bad Glee photoshopping? Just noticing no one else in the lineup has the waistline to wear simply a tucked shirt and a belt.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/3/2015, 6:06 pm

^I think it's just the lighting casting a shadow (in combination with Chris having an incredible tiny waist). 

And you're right: noone in that lineup could wear those clothes the way Chris does.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/5/2015, 6:37 pm

Sneak peek (making-of 'Take On Me' and the original cast being cast) Arrow link
People in the interview parts: Jane Lynch, Mark Salling, Amber Riley.

And if the detail escaped you in the sneak peek: the originals are back!!! (Really, they said it about a 100 times. Desperate much?)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/5/2015, 7:10 pm

^I know right? There's no way of noticing it. I'm sure I've seen Amber and Mark somewhere. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/5/2015, 7:14 pm

glee has reached the point that originals cannot save the show anymore but w/o them it's free fall straight to the bottom of the elevator shaft.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/5/2015, 7:18 pm

Well, at least there's this cutie pie:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Tumblr_nhq5haLZaN1sjx1pso1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/5/2015, 8:34 pm

I guess Homecoming is the episode they will try to bring the 'nostalgia', good luck with it. Ok I confess I wouldn't mind to see the old gang lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/5/2015, 9:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Well, at least there's this cutie pie:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 32 Tumblr_nhq5haLZaN1sjx1pso1_500
x

The only thing worth watching. That and seeing the ratings plummet like a skydiver using a cheesecloth parachute.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/5/2015, 11:45 pm

I guess instead of talking about an episode, we can invent new ways of describing just how sorry Glee is. Ranwing will be in charge, skydiving with a cheesecloth parachute is very evocative. And correct.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/5/2015, 11:50 pm

I happily assume that responsibility.

Glee is as pathetic as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next