Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 7:26 pm

Kevin as Artie IMO looks nerdy/hot in this promo shot:  wub

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngpj98mxqK1rojy6eo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 12/17/2014, 8:08 pm

sigh, heather's bag under her eyes are getting bigger, and mark is old enough to be everybody's daddy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 12/17/2014, 8:13 pm

Wow i think this is my favorite promo photo for kurt/chris! Its a great shot, and he looks amazing. Great way to go out!

Im liking most of the photos actually. But im disappointed in the phito they used for rachel. It's not a good shot at all. Surely there had to be better ones to choose from...even if they wanted it to match her new underdog status

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 8:27 pm

mindschemez wrote:Wow i think this is my favorite promo photo for kurt/chris! Its a great shot, and he looks amazing. Great way to go out!

Im liking most of the photos actually. But im disappointed in the phito they used for rachel. It's not a good shot at all. Surely there had to be better ones to choose from...even if they wanted it to match her new underdog status

I'm also somewhat surprised they put her in the left corner of the Glee cast taking the curtain call...just odd.  Not complaining that the spotlight seems brightest over Chris' form.  

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngqtkhj2LR1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/17/2014, 8:57 pm

Buenos wrote:
mindschemez wrote:Wow i think this is my favorite promo photo for kurt/chris! Its a great shot, and he looks amazing. Great way to go out!

I'm also somewhat surprised they put her in the left corner of the Glee cast taking the curtain call...just odd.  Not complaining that the spotlight seems brightest over Chris' form.  

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngqtkhj2LR1r4ezfzo1_500

Hadn't  seen that picture before. Umm between this and the other picture in which she looks already as a teacher,no in which she looks like her former self but in a grown up version; seems like she's being portrayed as  the person who has to go back to her town. I'm confused what's going on with Rachel.

On a positive side, I like Chris is in the middle

And Buenos, I didn't mean to be evil with Mark, but he looks his age...or older. Ops disculpa
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/17/2014, 9:35 pm

Buenos wrote:

Maybe that's a hint that something good professionally might be coming his way.

Or, as Metallica put it, the light at the end of his tunnel is a freight train heading straight for him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/17/2014, 10:10 pm

how old is mark now? 38? i forgot.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/17/2014, 10:22 pm

fantastica wrote:how old is mark now? 38? i forgot.

32. Harry Shum has the same age.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 10:40 pm

I find Mark very attractive, but I think physically when the show started he couldn't pass remotely as "Teenage looking" even by skewed Hollywood standards.  I didn't feel that as strongly(or at all) with Cory and Harry, who were comparable (age wise) to Mark in the first season.   (Ditto with Becca)

Having said that, he cleans up well as Puck  in a uniform.  wub

Last edited by Buenos on 12/18/2014, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 12/18/2014, 12:02 am

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Maybe that's a hint that something good professionally might be coming his way.

Or, as Metallica put it, the light at the end of his tunnel is a freight train heading straight for him.

This is an odd photo. I'm guessing that Rachel is near the end just because the needed the shorter people to be next to Artie so they wouldn't have to crouch down to meet him. It would have looked odd if Artie was surrounded by Kurt and Sam.

Of course, they have to continue with making Blaine as tall as Kurt even though Chris is a few inches taller than Blarren.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/18/2014, 12:52 am

@Jelly, also I believed Rachel was near the end, as they needed the shorter people to be next to Artie, but then I had second thoughts and for instance they could have put Artie between Mercedes and Tina, and Rachel in the middle.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2014, 2:18 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngrev5UyaF1r4ezfzo2_r1_500

@itsmarshallw Recording some #Glee tunes with @alxanders
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/18/2014, 10:59 am

Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngrev5UyaF1r4ezfzo2_r1_500

@itsmarshallw Recording some #Glee tunes with @alxanders

Is one of the new newbies???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/18/2014, 11:50 am

Yes, that's the guy playing Spencer.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2014, 2:07 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngrkx6lnlK1r4ezfzo1_500

@HeatherMorrisTV I had a lovely day working with these lovely ladies ! Thanks @ZachWoodlee for bring in us all together again Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2014, 2:10 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngsag9jQjx1r4ezfzo3_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2014, 4:19 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngsippRS7E1r4ezfzo1_500

Harry Shum Jr. Lunch attire. #gleelunchbreak
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2014, 5:57 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngsp0wwUnx1r4ezfzo1_500

marksalling Good times hanging with the legend @gloriaestefan
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/19/2014, 1:29 am

Ranwing wrote:Yes, that's the guy playing Spencer.

Thanks
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder who else is coming back. Vanessa was on set today
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 B5LvJ0TCUAA4z-l

Gloria Estefan Youie of a selfie! @NayaRivera @HeatherMorrisTV @littlelengies @GLEEonFOX

Will they bring Samuel Larsen? Damian McGinty? Who else stopped appearing without explanation?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/19/2014, 3:51 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 B5Mru8MCYAIinAw

harryshumjr Glee-Selfie

Is there Will in the picture?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 4:21 am

Is there Will in the picture?

Lol, yes Will is there!  Razz

That is a great selfie, great job Harry !!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 4:30 am

[quote]
msamberpriley If my 6yr old self would have seen this picture she would probably be screaming in tears until she passed out. i used to sing “Coming Out of the Dark” with my mommy! I waited all day to ask for this selfie and I never ask for pictures. I was so nervous, she’s kind of a legend aaaah I met Gloria Estefan YALL! ☺️ and of course one of my jerk castmates had to ruin it

Last edited by Buenos on 12/19/2014, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/19/2014, 12:08 pm

Buenos wrote:

msamberpriley If my 6yr old self would have seen this picture she would probably be screaming in tears until she passed out. i used to sing “Coming Out of the Dark” with my mommy! I waited all day to ask for this selfie and I never ask for pictures. I was so nervous, she’s kind of a legend aaaah I met Gloria Estefan YALL! ☺️ and of course one of my jerk castmates had to ruin it

Photo Amber is referring to:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Photo_by_msamberpriley_-_2014-12-19_070353_zps0d7536bc
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 12:16 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngu3h8BAQj1sqqzcso1_500

ginagershon: What a beauty this creature @chriscolfer is. Thank you for your books. Cant wait to read them. What an angel.

Sidenote:  Gina Gershon plays Blaine's mother in Episode 6.08.   She's an actress who's also written children's books.
She is soo right, Chris as Kurt looks like a stunning angel!!! wub wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2014, 12:23 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 24 Tumblr_ngu3p2BepY1qbqtkso1_1280

ginagershon Whoooiping it up today with the ever so funny@kenjeung on the #glee set. I love this guy

Ken Jeung plays Pierce Pierce (get it?) I guess Brittany's father or stepfather... He's an interesting fellow, is in "Community", and was an actual MD (Medical school the whole nine yards) before finally giving up medical practice to be a full time actor years ago.

Last edited by Buenos on 12/19/2014, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next