Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  brisallie 11/20/2014, 11:00 pm

I don't know if you have read this, but Glee is moving to Fridays

http://tvline.com/2014/11/20/glee-season-6-premiere-date-fridays-fox/

Glee will take its final bow on Friday nights.
RELATEDGlee Season 6 Plan Revealed: Rachel Revives New Directions and More
TVLine has learned that Fox’s musical-comedy will kick off its sixth and final season with a two-hour episode on Friday, Jan. 9. The following week, it will settle into its regular Fridays-at-9 timeslot.
The two-hour series finale will air on Friday, March 20.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/20/2014, 11:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Yup, Kurt is running:  Arrow  instagram vine.

So they were filming glee is LA today! I seemed to be the only one that knew because I was the only one there. The only actor there was... CHRIS COLFER! I got to watch him run! He looked beautiful! The video is if him running! #chriscolfer #glee #watchinggleebeingfilmed #chriscolferrunning

I would love to think he is running away from Blaine and heading back to New York. Twisted Evil

Me too.but I know it won't happen. :(
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/20/2014, 11:21 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't know if you have read this, but Glee is moving to Fridays

TVLine has learned that Fox’s musical-comedy will kick off its sixth and final season with a two-hour episode on Friday, Jan. 9. The following week, it will settle into its regular Fridays-at-9 timeslot.

The only people I'm seeing surprised by this (in the comments around the Internet) are those who still think it's a good show. The rest of us saw the Friday Night Death Slot coming. It should be almost over about the time Chris starts filming Noel, so he won't have that distraction, and hopefully what's left of the fanatical side of the Klaine fandom will move on and leave him alone.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2014, 2:00 am

angelnessa wrote:
brisallie wrote:I don't know if you have read this, but Glee is moving to Fridays

The only people I'm seeing surprised by this (in the comments around the Internet) are those who still think it's a good show. The rest of us saw the Friday Night Death Slot coming. It should be almost over about the time Chris starts filming Noel, so he won't have that distraction, and hopefully what's left of the fanatical side of the Klaine fandom will move on and leave him alone.

Call me silly, but I never thought Glee was going to be moved to Fridays. I guess I'm so not into Glee, that when was gonna be scheduled wasn't one of my concerns. Geez, I'm even surprised we are ending November. Time flies.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 11/21/2014, 2:12 am

wow its starting sooner than i thought, and they're going to burn through them pretty quick...13 eps over 11 weeks. Good riddance indeed.

Fridays doesn't shock me.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2014, 5:39 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo1_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo2_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo3_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo4_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo5_1280

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo6_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo7_400
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2014, 5:45 am

Harry Hamlin must be the fifty year old date that Kurt goes out with. Though he is sixty three. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2014, 6:31 am

Am I the only who find Chris doing stretching sexy? wub
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/21/2014, 6:43 am

brisallie wrote:Am I the only who find Chris doing stretching sexy? wub

Nope! phr34r

So happy to get pretty pictures from set Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2014, 7:44 am

angelnessa wrote:The only people I'm seeing surprised by this (in the comments around the Internet) are those who still think it's a good show. The rest of us saw the Friday Night Death Slot coming. It should be almost over about the time Chris starts filming Noel, so he won't have that distraction, and hopefully what's left of the fanatical side of the Klaine fandom will move on and leave him alone.
Yup, 13 episodes in 11 weeks, so Glee will end on March 20th. Really, noone should be surprised about Glee getting the death slot. Surely not even RIB's biggest fans could be that ignorant after seeing the ratings slide?
Hopefully this means the Klainers will slowly back off and leave Chris alone soon afterwards, and his tumblr tag will be mostly about him again, as it should be. Many Klainers are already moving on to other things, like HTGAWM and Teen Wolf.

Tbh, although I'm really glad Glee will be over soon, I also dread when it will be really over.
Besides Glee once being something I truly loved so it does hurt seeing it go down the crapper so spectacularly, no matter how awful and horrid Glee has become it does provide for something to talk and post about. And I will miss some of the cast's bts shenanigans.

Hopefully when filming 'Noel' Chris and some of that cast and crew will give us something to talk and post about instead.
And maybe there will be other future projects to be excited about too, plus there's of course TLoS4 in the summer to look forward to.

ColferInspired wrote:Harry Hamlin must be the fifty year old date that Kurt goes out with. Though he is sixty three. saispa
Not necessarily.
He could on Glee for so many reasons: Blaine's dad, Santana's dad, someone Rachel meets in New York (for her career), the new LI for one of Rachel's dads, or even a judge at a choir competition.

brisallie wrote:Am I the only who find Chris doing stretching sexy? wub
Are you kidding me?   miamiam 
fanny2

BTW:
The house Kurt is running to/from is the Berry's home, which has a sign on their lawn that says it's on sale. There will be a realtor and a nice couple, probably coming to look at the house.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2014, 10:49 am

Count me in as one who has very mixed feelings about Glee's final march to extinction.

On one hand, there is a very malicious part of me that is absolutely delighted at the clear evidence of just what a throwaway this last short season is seen as by the network. To not even want to give the show the 13 weeks it needs to air the season without cramming the whole thing into barely two months is about as blatant a statement as you are going to get. Most of us had predicted pretty accurately that the final season would be a short one and would air at a dead time on the schedule, but I don't think any of us predicted that FOX would just want to squeeze out all 13 episodes in as little time as possible. Had the press statement announced that they were airing these episodes only because they had to, it couldn't be more obvious.

But on the other hand, I am going to miss Glee. Yes, I'm endlessly irritated by what a total mess the show became in the past three seasons. I despised the sloppy writing where continuity was a joke and not a goal. I hated how the best characters and actors were sidelined in favor of promoting whoever Ryan Murphy had a boner for that week. And I hated that it became the Rachel & Blaine show, with no one else really having their own storylines that actually got told. But this show had meant a great deal to me. At one time, I was a kid not too unlike the original losers of ND. I saw a lot of myself in Kurt, Tina, and yes... even Rachel. And Gods know that I loved watching Chris, no matter how painfully badly the scenes he was in were written. I loved Kurt as a character because he became the emotional heart of the show for me. Not having this to look forward to (or dread) is going to leave an empty place in my life.

But all things, good and bad, come to an end at some point. It's a crying shame that a show that started off with so much potential has become little more than a punch line and frankly, it should have ended long ago. But fortunately for us, Chris's career will move on. There are other projects we will get to enjoy seeing him in and I look forward to all of us still being here to marvel over this remarkable young actor that is such an absolute gift to his fans.

Last edited by Ranwing on 11/21/2014, 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2014, 11:28 am

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo1_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo2_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo3_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo4_400

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo5_1280

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo6_400  Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfdk31c8fh1qe476yo7_400

Yeah... I have no problems with watching him do this all day. If the Gods are kind of us, they'll have a scene of Kurt doing yoga before the show ends.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2014, 1:18 pm

Cancellation Bear ‏@TheCancelBear  2h2 hours ago
The bear appreciates the irony in #Glee following #TheWorldsFunniestFails on Friday http://bit.ly/1t95TH8

uhuhu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2014, 5:22 pm

Another picture of Chris at the filming yesterday:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_nfelblxCcT1qbex9s
x
Too bad we can'ts ee his face, but the parts of him we do get to say are not bad either. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/21/2014, 5:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Another picture of Chris at the filming yesterday:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_inline_nfelblxCcT1qbex9s
x
Too bad we can'ts ee his face, but the parts of him we do get to say are not bad either. tonguue

Perverted old lady Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/21/2014, 6:02 pm

^Join the club.  fanny2 

Naya just instagrammed a picture of a wedding veil:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfepcp8YFi1s57bimo1_1280

nayarivera Exciting day On the set of Glee!

Guess 6x08 is indeed the Brittana wedding!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/21/2014, 6:52 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Naya just instagrammed a picture of a wedding veil:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nfepcp8YFi1s57bimo1_1280

nayarivera Exciting day On the set of Glee!

Guess 6x08 is indeed the Brittana wedding!

Wish that I could care (because the caring just gets drained out of me when I get 9 hours sleep over three days). But it's upsetting the Klainers so... yay? lol!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2014, 8:47 pm

Naya has revealed that another couple will tie the knot as well as Brittana.

After the death time slot they could change it to Puck and Quinn.

It does not mean it will be Klaine.

And Chris will continue to communicate and sometimes interact with fans on social media, during and inbetween projects.

We have no idea of his other projects as yet. So, we have that to look forward to when he is or someone else is ready to make the announcements. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/21/2014, 9:44 pm

As for the future weddings, I think klainers are already assuming their otp is the other couple getting married, but is everything under secret as is one of the most popular couples, and according to them don't want to ruin the surprise. Seriously, for me will be a surprise if Quinn and Puck get married.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/21/2014, 10:54 pm

brisallie wrote:As for the future weddings, I think klainers are already assuming their otp is the other couple getting married, but is everything under secret as is one of the most popular couples, and according to them don't want to ruin the surprise. Seriously, for me will be a surprise if Quinn and Puck get married.

It could still be or Samcedes.

Ratings are out the window, and having an inter-racial wedding would be something they have not done.

If it was Klaine it would be a spoiler that would be spoiled straight away.

MJ is just speculating as even she does not know.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/22/2014, 4:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:As for the future weddings, I think klainers are already assuming their otp is the other couple getting married, but is everything under secret as is one of the most popular couples, and according to them don't want to ruin the surprise. Seriously, for me will be a surprise if Quinn and Puck get married.

It could still be or Samcedes.

Ratings are out the window, and having an inter-racial wedding would be something they have not done.

If it was Klaine it would be a spoiler that would be spoiled straight away.

MJ is just speculating as even she does not know.

Well, Brittana is an inter-racial wedding so they can milk that aspect of it as well as the LGBT aspect. I'm just going to resign myself to the fact that it's Klaine, so if it turns out to be someone else I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/22/2014, 6:46 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nffcvmTiqi1r0gqj3o1_1280
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/22/2014, 8:53 am

^OMG!!!.....the shade.  ptdr 

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_m80ib1iAqI1qbqhct
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/22/2014, 10:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 14 Tumblr_nffcvmTiqi1r0gqj3o1_1280

ptdr Yeah I see how respected is Glee among people.

As for the wedding, I would be nicely surprise if we don't have a kleeding, but sadly I already assumed they will have dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 11/22/2014, 1:55 pm

Gosh, it really is disturbing how Glee writers continue to pursue this wedding / engagement idea with these characters. None of them should get engaged or married. I'm only venting since I probably am a voice amongst many. They need to just drop it altogether.

A kledding...seriously.

Santana and Brittany...a relationship I'm not sure I understand.

Samcedes. Just no.

Rachel and the lonely shrub in the corner...
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next