Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Divalicious 12/17/2014, 9:13 am

So this season is about Sue being unreasonably hateful, Brittany and Santana showing their legs, and Rachel and Blaine getting to perform, and Kurt there being gorgeous but silent. Very unlike the past 5 seasons. Evil or Very Mad

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 12/17/2014, 11:00 am

^ it's called continuity my dear.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/17/2014, 1:05 pm

Have you seen this? Is from season six photoshoot.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 B5ByuYzIYAAMGkv

Isn't he handsome?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/17/2014, 2:25 pm

He most certainly is. wub

Have to say that with one exception, I really do like the promo pictures. They do give a lot of hints as to what is happening with the characters.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngprvrKnov1qe43ifo8_250

Rachel's is a little schoolmarm-ish. Not surprising giving that she's playing at being a teacher now. It's actually a rather prim look for her (especially compared with the past two seasons), and is rather reminiscent of her outfits from season one but nicely updated and age appropriate.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngprvrKnov1qe43ifo6_250

This is Kurt at his best - up to date and with his peacock hair and showing every inch of his maturity. I like that he's the only one posed not directly facing the camera and we get this coy, looking over his shoulder image. It's almost like he's one step out the door and just taking a glance behind him.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngprvrKnov1qe43ifo2_250

Mercedes looks lovely and most importantly, she looks happy. Rather ironic that the girl who had always stood in Rachel's shadow is the one who's career is moving forward so nicely at this stage.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngprvrKnov1qe43ifo4_250

They finally fixed Artie's hair! It's still Artie and he's still got that nerd-chic thing going on, but it's more mature and urbane and less high school chess club that we've seen as recently as last season. Being away from Lima certainly agrees with him.

And then we have this one (under spoiler-cut because I don't want to spoil anyone's lunch)...

Spoiler:

Who the hell is dressing this guy? The hell with getting booted out of NYADA... that outfit would have gotten him kicked out of clown college. Kurt should have broken up with him ages ago just on account of his wardrobe. I'm really starting to think that there is someone in the costuming department that really, really has it in for Darren.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/17/2014, 3:11 pm

I like your comments Ranwing about the pictures. I noticed the same details as well. The one who surprised me a lot was Rachel picture, as last season photoshoot showed a sexier side of her. But I guess they want to portray her in her new role as 'teacher'.

Oh Mark I love you, but you look so old now
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 B5C3eaKIUAEwzS1

Do you think he pass as a 20/21 years old boy?...I have my doubts.

As for blaine...well isn't his style a mixture of a child and a grandad???? Sincerely,I'm not fan of his style, but still I prefer when he is dressed up more modern preppy, and without bowties of course.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/17/2014, 3:52 pm

There was something else about Rachel's picture that struck me. All the other girls are smiling. And by that I mean openly with teeth showing. Rachel's expression is... well, subdued is the best word I could use to describe it. And that makes a whole lot of sense. Every other girl in ND that she had reined over have all moved on with their lives. Tina and Quinn are both attending Ivy League colleges. Mercedes is moving ahead with her music career. Santana and Brittany are also apparently moving forward with their careers and now getting married. If they come back to Lima, it's only for a brief visit.

Rachel, however, is there because she has nowhere else to go. Her career has been trashed and she dropped out of NYADA so she's stuck there. She's returned to the place where she was once such a big star (and if must feel like her safe place in some ways) and returning as the kind of has-been that she looked down on at NYADA. If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be smiling either.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 5:52 pm

brisallie wrote:Oh Mark I love you, but you look so old now
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 B5C3eaKIUAEwzS1

Do you think he pass as a 20/21 years old boy?...I have my doubts.

No seas mala  !!  Razz

I love me some Mark/Puck but he would he hardpressed passing for 31/32.  phr34r

But I guess they want to portray her in her new role as 'teacher'.

Personally I don't think it's a very flattering photo of Lea/Rachel, I think a pensive shot of her 2/3 or quarter turn would have been better, sort of like Kurt's season 3 promo shot.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 5:59 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqtkhj2LR1r4ezfzo1_500

@TVGuide Exclusive First Look: The #Glee cast embraces their final curtain call in touching photo

For an obviously  photophopped pic  it doesn't look that bad to me...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:02 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqrn6ZwlI1s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:04 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqlkllEls1rojy6eo1_500

kevinmchale GOOD MORNING @harryshumjr

Sigh, never get tired of looking at both those boys... wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:05 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqmi9qlFU1qbdepdo1_500
[quote]msamberpriley Trying to take a picture of my braids and got photobombed by this jerk lol The Saw

Last edited by Buenos on 12/17/2014, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:06 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqp85iD4y1s57bimo1_500

nayarivera Special occassion on the Glee set today!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:07 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqj9cmPEh1qbdepdo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:08 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqlsvHrG41r4ezfzo1_500

@GloriaEstefan Early call time here on the set of @GLEEonFOX (GsPeeps)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/17/2014, 6:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:

And then we have this one (under spoiler-cut because I don't want to spoil anyone's lunch)...

Spoiler:

Who the hell is dressing this guy? The hell with getting booted out of NYADA... that outfit would have gotten him kicked out of clown college. Kurt should have broken up with him ages ago just on account of his wardrobe. I'm really starting to think that there is someone in the costuming department that really, really has it in for Darren.

I had to bite back a laugh at your commentary on the costuming department sabotage of Darren.

In all seriousness though, I think it is yet another vestige of the showrunners' delusions akin to that of the 'magic' of Mckinley. In this case, the delusion is that Blaine is sexy in his circa 1950s Archie comic get up. vomit2

The outfit is laughably hideous and has the curious effect of making him look asexual especially in contrast to Kurt.

lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:10 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqqomsO6j1r4ezfzo1_500

@EmilioEstefanJr It’s cold up in mountains of California! Here on the set of @GLEEonFOX
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 6:11 pm

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/17/2014, 6:15 pm

Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqtkhj2LR1r4ezfzo1_500

@TVGuide Exclusive First Look: The #Glee cast embraces their final curtain call in touching photo

Not gonna lie... my eyes immediately zeroed in on Chris's ass... suspectt

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 12/17/2014, 6:20 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqtkhj2LR1r4ezfzo1_500

blushh [img]Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 X6lgev[/img]
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/17/2014, 6:37 pm

Ranwing wrote:

Lol, as I was scrolling through this thread and paused my computer-mouse to read your post, fate had it that my cursor rested at that exact spot.
Even my laptop knows what's important. Razz

Maybe it's the bitter Kurt stan speaking, but besides Kurt's adorable backside I also immediately noticed when viewing this picture that Blaine is in the direct center of the pic, and that he's magically as tall as Kurt now.
Some things never change.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/17/2014, 6:40 pm

Episode Title: (GLE-601/02) "Loser Like Me/Homecoming"

HOME SWEET HOME ON THE ALL-NEW TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE OF “GLEE” FRIDAY, JANUARY 9, ON FOX

Final Season of GLEE Begins Tonight!

After Rachel’s humiliating failure as TV actress, she comes home to Lima to figure out what she wants to do next. Upon discovering that Sue has banished the arts at McKinley, Rachel takes it upon herself to reinstate and lead the Glee Club. Meanwhile, Blaine, no longer in a relationship with Kurt, has moved home to coach the Warblers while Will is coaching rival Vocal Adrenaline, and Sam is the assistant coach for the McKinley football team. Then Puck, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, Brittany, Artie and Tina all return to McKinley for Homecoming and help Rachel and Kurt recruit for the new glee club in the all-new, special two-hour “Loser Like Me/Homecoming” Season Premiere episode of GLEE airing Friday, Jan. 9 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-601/02) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; Matthew Morrison as Will; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Naya Rivera as Santana; Kevin McHale as Artie; Heather Morris as Brittany; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Mark Salling as Puck.
At least they didnt completely forget to list Chris and Kurt this time around, although he's only mentioned as the appendix of both Blaine and Rachel, which tbf is basically what he is these days. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 7:07 pm

I am so looking forward to seeing Chris as Kurt on my screen again. 
He's going to kill the acting as usual.

Only 13 more episodes of Kurt and that's it.

He does look gorgeous!!  wub wub

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngpnfqtzA61qe2n6po1_250

And what a change from Season One!! 
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngpnfqtzA61qe2n6po2_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 7:10 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqjin7HNS1r4ezfzo1_500

@HeatherMorrisTV Happy early morning coffee!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 7:12 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqywjhx0v1r4ezfzo1_500

only1noah I think instinct is telling me I should follow this sign.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/17/2014, 7:25 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 23 Tumblr_ngqz82i9KV1qbdepdo1_500
[quote]msamberpriley I swear this boy can sleep anywhere and so can I lol pretty sure he’s gonna kill me for this

Last edited by Buenos on 12/17/2014, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next