Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 11/15/2014, 5:28 am

(I know I have not post in forever, but I just have a lot to say tonight  blushh )

I honestly wish Ryan and co would actually do a niptuck/AHS season 1 situation. Like Glee is dead now and will never come back again, what does it matter with who is dating who and relationship drama instead of letting the characters grow up, date, and be free and focus more on their story line and future when Glee is over? Why put so much effort and drama on awful ships when you should be using the last 13 episodes to focus on your original characters that matters? Glee is ending for good and I want to cry when I think how I have spent 6 years of my life from age 14 to the 20 year old I am now loving the characters and hating this show for 4 years now. I remember when people mattered in season 1 and early season 2. I had at least hoped for a split second that since Glee is never gonna be on tv again and their season was cut in half that RIB would give respect to their cast and viewers and let their characters have some kind of story and victory for the final season. Like honestly, 13 episodes that is barely 45 minutes per episode should be used for the originals. I can even make a list of who is left that should be used as primary focus for each episode left:
1:Kurt
2:Santana
3:Artie
4:Mercedes
5:Quinn
6:Tina
7:Puck
8:Brittany
9: Mr. Shue (He was a good focus of season 1, he deserves an ending)
10: Sue (They love Jane, give her an ending)
11: Rachel
12: Sam (why not?, or he can be switched with an episode about all those characters listed above with a tiny focus on each one and mostly about Glee club and the future of Glee club?)
13: I will even say Blaine, I would skip that episode if their was an episode mainly focused on just him, that way I can watch glee again without skipping 25 minutes of useless Blaine screen time no one wants dryy .
(Honestly I would prefer an whole episode dedicated to just simply music and singing instead of any Blaine screen time, we can have a solo for all original Glee club members including Shue, Duets with people who never sang together, and great group numbers that do not future Rachel Berry as the lead and a tiny plot with them all saying good bye and show them leaving in the new town and a mini voice over from each character saying good bye)

If the final episodes was dedicated to each separate characters final story being told without the whole endless crappy relationship drama, Glee would have done the fans., casts, and world a huge favor and decency. Instead Glee added about 6 new characters, bring back the general viewers beloved and well missed originals only for them to be a prop and help out Rachel, AGAIN, instead of giving them decent final story lines that has nothing to do with awful hughschool nightmare relationship end games, Using media latest trends and trying to keep up with other relevant shows by doing crappy poorly handled PSA's so RIB can pat their selves on the back for being so 'revolutionary' and 'original', Prolonging Klaine drama for like 7 episodes before forcing the back together and more Klaine that will only make viewers angry!

(Hello? Even after endless New New York advertisements and even build boards, Glee lost another million viewers by the time New New York was aired, which focused on the Blam moving in and 'domestic Klaine', no one cared and more people left half way through the episode Moving out was at barely 4 million advertising domestic Klaine and Blam so the viewers can see what to expect for New New York and then New New York episode happened and was barely 2 and a half million viewers smh. Not to mention Love Love Love which heavily advertised that engagement all summer while people grieved for Cory went from the season finale of season 4 being nearly 6 million viewers dropped down to season premier for season 5 which heavily promoted that Klaine engagement for Love Love Love and showing Blaine holding that ring for season 4 finale LOST Glee nearly a million viewers since season 4 premier ending with Blaine holding that awful ring at 5. 92 million viewers and heavily promoted Love Love Love for Klaine engagement season 5 premier scraping barely 5.06 million viewers.

Glee season 4 premier had 7.41 viewers and season 5 had 5.06. Look at those numbers, Glee lost 2.33 million viewers because of Blaine and Klaine and that is the truth. What was season 4 mainly about? Blaine endless singing, He had the most songs out of the WHOLE cast that season, he had 8 solos, 11 duets, Which basically means 19 glorified Blaine songs) and during group numbers he had 16 solo parts and far too much screen time, and Klaine drama. Season 4 finale had Blaine holding a ring for Kurt and barely scraped by with 5.92 million viewers when it started off with 7.41 million viewers.

That says a lot to me, Glee promotes Blaine and Klaine all through season 5 and dedicates season 4 with Blaine as a 'main lead' had viewers leaving left and right. I know people say Kurtsies are 'haters' but I have been around plenty of Glee fans to know that 98% of them that are not Klainers do not care for Blaine and feel like he takes to much focus and screen time and not to mention songs and solos away from characters that matter and that we care about. In my opinion I feel like RIB just laugh at us and panders towards Blaine fans and ruin Kurt and give in to Klaine making Blaine have his way and making Kurt never leave him

Not to mention that Glee is on it's last legs and it only cares about 4 people? Rachel focus, Blaine focus, Sam focus, and Kurt leaving his dream life to follow after Rachel and Blaine because Glee hates Kurt. This is sad and sick, Like I would rather watch Glee leave Kurt in New York and show him once for five minutes and know he is happy, single, and living his dreams than to watch him suffer and cry (TWICE ALREADY) for Blaine while in Lima.

Why would Glee ruin Kurt like this? The media loved him so much, I say loved because Kurt is not Kurt no more, he is known as Klaine and it is sad, how did someone with so much glory and fame and a fan favorite turn into just a mere half of a ship? I want to not beleive the things I am typing right now, especially as a die hard Kurt stan, but what else can I do? Keep lying to myself? Kurt has not been nothing more than a prop to Blaine and even Rachel since he went to Dalton.

I can count on two hands the amount of screen time Kurt had that was primary to HIMSELF only and not Blaine and Rachel involved for the past 3 and a half seasons. I will list the times Kurt had a story line for mostly himself after the whole Dalton thing that did not mainly involve Rachel and Blaine.

1:  In season 2 he and Finn help Sue with her sisters funeral, Kurt sang lead in the group number.
2: Season 3 Heart episode since it had very little Blaine and Rachel involvement and more Kurtofsky focus in Kurt scenes
3:On My Way only because he got to talk to a few people without Blaine and Rachel in every scene he was in
4: Make Over in season 4 only because he had screen time for a second without Rachel, then the whole Vogue was used just to give Rachel a make over so that was a waste.
5: Sadie Hawkins in 4 because Kadam scenes
6: This makes me even more Sad to say Kurt got screen time because it was the episode of the Death of his brother and the writers had atleast a tiny bit of decency to not have Kurt screen time focused on Klaine relationship. The Qaurter back season 5
7:  Season 5 Katy Or Gaga cause of StarKurt
8: Previously unaired Christmas because Santana was around and he interacted with her and sexy Santa instead of mainly Rachel focus.
9: Frenemies because of StarKurt screen time season 5
10:Old Dog New Tricks because Chris Colfer would be damned if an episode he wrote would not give Kurt a much needed break from being a Blaine and Rachel prop and it was glorious.
That list is sad, literally on two hands for 3 and a half seasons I can only count ten times that Kurt had scenes and screen time (That means more than a simple minute or two) Outside of Rachel and Blaine drama.

My good news expectations for season 6 for Kurt are extremely low and I wont lie, I have not watched a full season since season 3 and mostly watched Kurt edits (I watched only 5 episodes live in season 5, The Quarter Back, Xmas ep, Bash since Kurt's ONLY solo needed to be seen live and Glee disappointed me with the weak story line so I wont be fooled again, Tested because I wanted my Mom to see why Klaine and Blaine is horrible and she agreed with me have awful an actor Bland is and how that relationship needed to end, Kurt deserved better, and of course Chris episode. Never again did I touch Glee, I do not even know the details of finale, The Rachel episode ,and any other Glee season 5 episode unless I heard about it here or on tumblr. Glee will never get my support again.

I am done, Glee ruined and destroyed itself for nothing and it is sick that all it is gonna do is fan pander to entitled shippers and give shitty make no sense end games and no satisfying story line. Glee started with a show about underdogs who wanted to be seen as special, no all that is left is awful egotistical failure Lima losers who settle for abusive relationships and mediocre 'fame' My passion for these characters are gone.

I will always love Kurt, he changed my life and saved my life, but do I agree with how little he thinks of his self worth of himself? No, I do not, it makes me sad and just like people in my real life that lets their selves stay in bad relationships I do not be around them because I do not want to witness them hurting their selves and being sad and depressed in that toxic relationship drama, so yeah, season one and half of two Kurt and single Kurt is alive in my heart, but that Blainford wife thing that RIB turned Kurt into does not exist to me. For now own when people ask me about Glee (Which funny enough NO ONE ask or care about it LOL) I will let them know that Kurt Hummel moved to New York and went to his dream school and is an intern at vogue while dating hot guys in his amazing apartment that him and Finn shared due to Burt supporting his sons. As far as the other characters story, they are happy and realistically following their dreams.

Last edited by ChrisColfersLightning on 11/15/2014, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2014, 9:25 am

They're filming New York scenes:
NON UNION CASTING NOTICE-NYC TYPES. Shoots on “glee” Monday November 17th. You cannot work this if you are a student or teacher on our show. These are NYC scenes. Please do not submit unless you have not worked in the last six months or you can submit if you have worked previous NYC scenes.

NON UNION BG: Age 18-70. Please email a current color photo, your name, height/weight and number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com Subject line should read: NYC MON
NON UNION CASTING NOTICE-NYC TYPES - Sande Alessi Casting

Please let this mean that Kurt will go back to New York asap. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Smileys-praying-278449
(alas not likely, I know)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2014, 9:40 am

fantastica wrote:i know this is late but the Bieste plot line is just offensively offensive! imagine they turned kurt into a woman because he's fem and he's got a high voice - he must be comfortable as a woman right? yuck!
Exactly!
I've seen this argument/example used on tumblr, and I completely agree. It would be terrible offensive if it would be Kurt, and it's equally as terrible now that it happens to Beiste.
And oy, all the hidden misogyny, horrible stereotyping and even homophobia this storyline evokes and implies. Evil or Very Mad

ok i will stop this ranting. this show is sick! it used to be lame but it's getting increasingly sick!
And how sad and infuriating is that?
Sometimes I really wonder if RIB are pissing everyone off on purpose (just because they can with a dying show, like Ryan did with Nip/Tuck) or if the're really not aware of how perverted, twisted and sick their writing/mind is.

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:After thinking about it I decided I am not going to  watch season six  at least live.
Being in Europe I never could watch live, but at least I 'forced' myself to watch the entire episodes, even in season 4 and 5 (so I could complain about them later, hehe).
But with season 6 I don't know: I don't know if I can take it, tbh, certainly not a Kledding.

Maybe I'll stick to Kurt edits (thank God for whoever who makes them) from now on, but only if there's not too much greasestain in it.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 11/15/2014, 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos, although "infuritating" is actually an excellent new word imo)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 11/15/2014, 10:27 am

For now own when people ask me about Glee (Which funfy enough NO ONE ask or care about it LOL) I will let them know that Kurt Hummel moved to New York and went to his dream school and is an intern at vogue while dating hot guys in his amazing apartment that him and Finn shared due to Burt supporting his sons. As far as the other characters story, they are happy and realistically following their dreams.[/quote]

I fail at quoting clearly. But I liked this from ChrisColferslightning.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/15/2014, 10:38 am

quietbelle wrote:For now own when people ask me about Glee (Which funfy enough NO ONE ask or care about it LOL) I will let them know that Kurt Hummel moved to New York and went to his dream school and is an intern at vogue while dating hot guys in his amazing apartment that him and Finn shared due to Burt supporting his sons. As far as the other characters story, they are happy and realistically following their dreams.

I fail at quoting clearly. But  I liked this from ChrisColferslightning.[/quote]

I like it too. i agree with her entire post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2014, 12:58 pm

Few months ago I had the idea of deciding to watch Glee when seasons six airs, but now, I think I'm not in mood to watch this crap. Seriously as I read the spoilers, and as someone else said, instead of giving importance and a clousure to the characters, they're adding more drama and 'revolutionary' ideas. Please, they only have 13 episodes, why don't use them properly? Oh glee dryy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 11/15/2014, 2:05 pm

I've managed to watch the past few seasons, primarily by fast forwarding, so I know I will watch this final one. Thankfully, I have to be at work early enough that most of prime time I don't watch live. I'll be able to watch the same people sing, and stop if someone else gets some screen time just because that is unusual. Kurt, of course, I will watch each moment, even if he is sitting on a chair watching someone else sing. I'll put little thought bubbles of what Kurt is really thinking, coming from my tiny little mind. After all, we've made it through 66 episodes (I am counting after season 2, the last of Kurt really getting his own stories that aren't taken over by someone else) what is 13 more?

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2014, 2:23 pm

For me, I plan to watch for the simple pleasure of seeing what an utter mess it's going to be. I'm pretty much ignoring anything that happened after season 4 (with the exception of Elliot and One Tree Hill) so this is pure maliciousness on my part. And I want to support Chris so I'm going to stick by him until the end.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2014, 5:13 pm

Glee is definitely filming NY scenes monday:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf3fpqFVcg1qc4ojbo1_1280
x

If I remember correctly they used that same metro station for NY scenes before (for Artie and Rachel), and the Million Dollar Theatre for 'Funny Girl'.

So, wild guess: after a succesful Sectionals for ND, and therefore a Rachel triumph which will be seen as 'prove' that she is trustworthy again and has redeemed herself, Rachel will get the chance to go back to 'Funny Girl' or she will land another show. 
Because that is totally not predictable. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/15/2014, 9:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Glee is definitely filming NY scenes monday:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf3fpqFVcg1qc4ojbo1_1280
x

Yup, the metro station:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf3thfN8my1r4ezfzo1_500

Also this:
http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf3tj8Yvtr1r4ezfzo1_500
brianbowensmith #Repost from @kmchugh59 with @repostapp #fox @foxtv #glee prelight #power —- #Gonna be busy today

This probably means they are finally doing today (Saturday) the S6 Glee photo shoot, which means more eye candy of Kurt/Chris.

wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2014, 9:28 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_ndme7oNar51sczt3wo2_r1_250

Oops, such excellent continuity and characterisation.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 11/15/2014, 9:51 pm

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Chris and Dot and the others in their circle privately discuss Glee.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/15/2014, 9:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_ndme7oNar51sczt3wo2_r1_250

Oops, such excellent continuity and characterisation.  Rolling Eyes

Contrast with this:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_m2nn0vWtDi1robl32o5_r1_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_n83cfs4UdI1s51aexo5_r1_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3QTRBbCcU37FVud64axbRDnL5njbQvf-sxv4x-g86KCh_58yB

I would bet the farm that the early MJ spoiler that there had been talk of Alex/Unique being a regular/ incorporated in a S6 SL  apparently nixed by the Network was precisely this transgender transitioning SL.  

It makes total sense that Unique would want to transition since from day one she has identified as a woman.  So in typical Ryan fashion, since FOX shot down using a Noob extensively for S^ (and LBH, Alex is a very, very limited weak actor) they just threw it on Dot/Beistie.   Dot is an infinitely better actor but it refutes the character of Beistie as presented for 4 years.    Characterization and consistency be damned.

Example number 12,520 of Glee using a character to service a story line rather than the other way around. Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/17/2014, 7:20 am

Yesterday (sunday) was the season 6 photoshoot. There are bts pics of Lea, Kevin, Amber, Chord, Darren, Mark, Naya, Jane and Dot-Marie.
No pics of Chris, but it's 99% confirmed he was there because someone from costumes tweeted a pic with his clothes on a rack:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf5ubkaHt51r4ezfzo1_500
maggiefurlong Spent the afternoon at the photoshoot for the final season of @gleeonfox. No spoilers here, but @laurenlemon has a nice tease in her feed… #glee

And then there is also this:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf5ymevX7A1r4ezfzo1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Animated-Sue-Moment-sue-sylvester-12610806-374-211
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 1:05 pm

Interesting that Naya and Mark were included.

Wonder if Heather and Jenna were also at the photo shoot.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/17/2014, 6:56 pm

^Heather wasn't there, as she had an obligation somewhere else.

And I believe Jenna made a tweet that suggested she was doing something else as well.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 8:16 pm

Still no idea if the 2.0 Noobs were included in the season photo shoot.

My hunch is they weren't.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 8:34 pm

As everyone here knows , I'm a big Rachel stan.

Having said that, NGL I'm bummed the NY scenes are for Rachel probably pursuing her BW dreams again, while the character always focused on NY and NYADA , Kurt, is probably stuck in Lima. :shock
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/17/2014, 9:59 pm

Buenos wrote:As everyone here knows , I'm a big Rachel stan.

Having said that, NGL I'm bummed the NY scenes are for Rachel probably pursuing her BW dreams again, while the character always focused on NY and NYADA , Kurt, is probably stuck in Lima.   :shock

Ugh, what is this spoiler from. Sadly, I am not surprised. Rachel will once again be rewarded for her stupidity.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/17/2014, 11:07 pm

M&M wrote:Ugh, what is this spoiler from. Sadly, I am not surprised. Rachel will once again be rewarded for her stupidity.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf7av3nchi1ql1znmo3_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf7av3nchi1ql1znmo2_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 11/17/2014, 11:49 pm

Buenos wrote:
M&M but wrote:Ugh, what is this spoiler from. Sadly, I am not surprised. Rachel will once again be rewarded for her stupidity.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf7av3nchi1ql1znmo3_250Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf7av3nchi1ql1znmo2_250

Thanks. I wonder if this is supposed to be for an ep 8 audition and then we learn she gets a new role in 13. A bit (very!) bitter that we will never get to see Kurt have a successful audition for a role. I think his "win" this year is supposed to be Bland.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2014, 2:07 am

If Kurt must be married to Blaine ,than at the very least I want Kurt to have a very successful career in fashion design and or Broadway. He will most likely end up been a househusband to Blaine. :angry: One reason I won't be watching season six live,if I watch at all.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/18/2014, 2:09 am

M&M wrote:
Buenos wrote:As everyone here knows , I'm a big Rachel stan.

Having said that, NGL I'm bummed the NY scenes are for Rachel probably pursuing her BW dreams again, while the character always focused on NY and NYADA , Kurt, is probably stuck in Lima.   :shock

Ugh, what is this spoiler from. Sadly, I am not surprised. Rachel will once again be rewarded for her stupidity.

Agree, while Kurt most likely will end up being a househusband to Blaine. :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/18/2014, 4:23 am

Imagining here my worst case scenario for Kurt. He is going to be the one following Schuesters footprints and stays behind...

That is actually horrible. I just ran into the People's 60 seconds segment again where Chris quite funnily added to the question: In class reunion Kurt will be... absent. No way would Kurt stay in Lima, no way. He pretty much did it only for his dad the last season, but Burt's doing fine since O'Malley hasn't been seen on set right?

I'm just hoping that they are not showing Kurt in NY to preserve some of those Klainer hearts, because Blaine was definately done with NY, but Kurt wasn't. But not to be silly or anything, a shot of Kurt being placed in a NY set would make me feel a lot better about his choices.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/18/2014, 4:51 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 12 Tumblr_nf7ja7Uv3t1qh5dyro1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next