Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 10/22/2014, 4:49 pm

that baby bear is so damn cute! i wouldn't mind watching a whole episode of bears mawing blaine to shreds. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 5:45 pm

@Mr_Max_Adler Had a BEARy good time filming @GLEEonFOX with these wild animals yesterday!

I'm guessing that Kurt and Rachel are present during the Bear scene.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/22/2014, 8:48 pm

Buenos wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_nduqc1TkBB1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele Got to work w/ this sweet guy yesterday at #Glee First I was a little scared & then we became the best of friends!

Oh that baby bear looks so cute neutre but still I keep believing is an insane and stupid idea to bring a bear to invade karofsky and blaine place, no.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/22/2014, 9:16 pm

Supposedly there's a picture of Blaine's and Dave's bedroom all done up in eye-screaming rainbow colors (complete with a giant gorilla doll on the bed) and it's bumming quite a few Kurtsies on Tumblr. I don't disagree with them. Kurt was barely given a proper midgame relationship and Adam was quickly and bloodlessly done away with when the show rushed to get Kurt and Blaine back together. Now that he and Blaine are apart, Blaine has rushed into a full-fledged relationship with all the trappings of seriousness (living together and the implication of a sex life) despite the fact that the show will likely play it all for laughs. Kurt, in the meantime, will be left with nothing but a few tentative attempts at dating. I totally understand their anger at how unfairly Kurt is being treated, but I don't totally agree with it either.

Given that we saw that plenty of guys were interested in Kurt and he had an upper classman showing avid interest, I don't buy the worries that Kurt is not capable of finding men attracted to him. But he is coming out a relationship of several years that was marked by a lot of emotional turmoil, including infidelity. With so much of himself invested in his relationship with Blaine, I would be shocked if he just jumped into the dating pool immediately. This actually is very consistent with his character.

Blaine jumping quickly into another relationship also suits his character, and not in a favorable light in my opinion. It shows his fickleness. That he is shallow and isn't capable of deep feelings the way Kurt is. He can turn off his feelings like a light switch, so after his massive pity party he can fall into another serious relationship with barely a glimmer of hesitation. It also shows his neediness, that he can't find security on his own and need to be in another relationship to give himself a place. So while Kurt is going to be sad for the first few episodes, I actually respect that he's not just throwing himself into a rebound relationship for consolation. He taking time to get his emotional house in order and if he wants Blaine in the end, I won't be happy but at least I'll know that he's not just rushing into it.

So that's my silver lining. Kurt is still Kurt. Maybe a bit emotionally vulnerable but finding his own way in things. And I'll respect that.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/22/2014, 9:29 pm

Ranwing, I totally agree with you. 

The Kurt character wouldn't jump from relationship to relationship that easily so in that sense his character is consistent.

OTOH, Blaine is shown as childishly needy and insecure needing validation in a relationship, so  in that sense his character is actually being rendered consistently also.  coool

It doesn't bother me that Blaine jumps into a relationship with Kurt's ex bully and the guy who crushed on him;  what bothers me is that the show would have  us think that a Mature and more adult Kurt, who has already struggled in a relationship with Blaine would overlook the warning lights to stay away from reconciling again.  Now THAT is inconsistent with a maturing Kurt.

This SL doesn't please anyone, it doesn't please Blaine stans who have to swallow a LI in Karofsky who they despise and have mocked his looks, it doesn't please Kurt fans who have to see him go back to Blaine eventually despite Blaine fucking Kurt's ex bully,  and it doesn't please Klaine fans who have to swallow that Blaine and Karofsky probably have fucked each other until the cows come out in their Brittany designed apartment in addition to showing Blaine as the sloppy seconds of the dozens of bear men that Karofsky has obviously fucked.  Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2014, 5:56 am

Ranwing wrote:Supposedly there's a picture of Blaine's and Dave's bedroom all done up in eye-screaming rainbow colors (complete with a giant gorilla doll on the bed) and it's bumming quite a few Kurtsies on Tumblr.
Here it is:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_nducvd6trr1r4ezfzo1_500

Besides all the complications and implications of Blainofsky, and Blaine still being a whiny and needy toddler in comparison to mature and responsible Kurt, there's also the fact that fashion/Vogue Kurt would never wanna be caught dead in a psychedelic colored bedroom like this, and yet he and Blaine are supposed to be soulmates? Rolling Eyes

But it is indeed infuriating that a very complicating and basically trust destroying (for Klaine) relationship of Blaine with Kurt's old bully will be played for nothing than a cheap laugh on the show, and Kurt still has to go back to that a**hole after Blainofsky, pretending it all didn't really matter.
Plus it is no way to treat an old character of the show who once tried to commit suicide, and everyone suddenly cared so much about him back then, including Sue! And now Dave will be ridiculed, slut and body shamed by the same Sue just because he gets in the way of Klaine?! :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/23/2014, 7:27 am

One thing to remember about that hideous bedroom is that Blaine and Karofsky asked Brittany to help them decorate. Thinking back to Britt's campaign stuff for Kurt, it would make sense for her to do an over the top rainbow theme. Doesn't mean that Blaine and Karofsky have to like it. They could just be playing it up for a joke, and Blaine and Karofsky could be horrified by it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/23/2014, 10:42 am

The show wants to shove it in the Klainers face that Karofsky/Blaine are a couple by showing their bedroom.  

Sometimes I think it's a game in the writers room to see how far they can go in pushing that fandom.

I do wonder if some Kurt fans don't grasp how they dodged the bullet for Kurt, instead of Blaine with Karofsky the writers could have easily written Kurt with Karofsy, and no, just no thank you on that one.  Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2014, 4:31 pm

From MJ'sbigblog:
I’ve had lots of asks about the photo of the Bear Cub scene and exactly how Rachel and Kurt fit it. Well, I managed to get some answers to your questions!
I’ve updated the post HERE:

The gang is rehearsing for the upcoming invitational at McKinley when Blaine receives a phone call from Karofsky about an emergency at the apartment. Kurt, Rachel and Blaine head over to investigate.
x

So Kurt and Rachel will be present when Sue basically body shames Dave. Great. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/23/2014, 4:54 pm

??

Uh no, it's Hummelberry present when the literal bear cub is at the apartment.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/23/2014, 5:48 pm

Well, if anyone was asking if this whole storyline could possibly be more repulsive, here's your answer.

The last person that I'd want to see Dave with is Blaine. And he doesn't deserve any of the shit that's coming his way because he has crap taste in boyfriends right now. What an awful thing to do to a character that has shown so much growth and evolution.

I've said it before... everything after season 4 is a crap AU. Not accepting any of this as canon.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2014, 6:42 pm

Buenos wrote:??

Uh no, it's Hummelberry present when the literal bear cub is at the apartment.
Yes.  With sending a bear cub into their appartment Sue is body shaming Dave, as he was classified by the guys at Scandals in season 3 as a 'bear cub', and then there's the whole icky Yogi and Booboo stuff.

The slut shaming is when Sue invites all Karofsky's former lovers to the restaurant he'll be going to with Blaine in another scene.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/23/2014, 8:23 pm

Your mixing two different events.

Karfosky called himself a bear cub and Blaine calls him Yogi Bear. So how in the world is Sue sending a bear cub to their apartment body shaming him? Shocked She would probably send a pony with a unicorn stick on its forehead to Klaine, it's joke on how Karofsky sees himself.

Besides , bear cubs are adorable and cute. coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/23/2014, 9:21 pm

(real) bear cubs for the win!

glee? no!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/24/2014, 2:19 am

I'm ignoring how stupid and mean this storyline is, and focussing on how cute that bear is!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/24/2014, 9:30 am

The sad reality is that no character this season is going to be treated well. Rachel is a delusional child who demolished her own career. Kurt can't let go of the Grease Stain (even with all the evidence in the world that they don't fit together any longer). Blaine is self-indulgent, clingy toddler who can't bear to not be in a relationship. Sam's stupidity has risen to epic levels. Will still sucks as a teacher, Sue is insane and Dave has been brought back just to engineer drama between two characters who shouldn't be in a relationship.

With this being the last season, I would expect that the show runners would want to end on a positive note. Instead they are going totally scorched earth on everything that once made this show enjoyable. No character is being treated respectfully. The storylines are beyond idiotic and this is not only insulting to the cast, some of whom have worked very hard since the pilot to give thoughtful and nuances performances, but to the audience who stuck by this show long past the point that it stopped being enjoyable and we watched more out of a sense of duty than pleasure. These final episodes were a gift from the network, and would allow the show to end things on a great note. Instead we're getting storylines that look bad when compared against fanfiction written by any 10 year old.

This is a total waste of the opportunity and it's doing no one justice. Not the characters (except Blaine, who seems to be perfectly in character), not the actors and certainly not the fans. We deserve a lot better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 10/24/2014, 4:47 pm

That photo of Blaine & Karofsky's bedroom is funny and has Brittany's wacky signature all over it.

Maybe the writers might give the whole older guy friendship some ventilation if only to make Blaine jealous, I guess. saispa
rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/24/2014, 7:09 pm

i happen to like that color scheme a lot, except for a bedroom it's way too busy for practical purposes. a bedroom should invoke a sense of peace and tranquility so one can fall asleep easily. I have insomnia so a quiet and calm bedroom is essential. this color scheme is great for a living room or a party room though.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/24/2014, 7:37 pm

It is exactly how I imagine Brittany would design an apartment, LOL.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/25/2014, 4:24 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 7 Tumblr_ne0knkJsHh1qe476yo1_500
@KatjaMariePenno Crazy @ParamountPics studio tour @chriscolfer #Glee

Put this in the spoilers tag because of the clothes Chris is wearing: those pants are definitely Kurt's! Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/26/2014, 6:15 pm

Those pants! Twitter reminded me he wore them in Katy vs Gaga. And need to mention this,but his waist is small...envy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2014, 6:45 am

"After this year of Glee—I think we finish up late January or early February, and then [my wife and I] are moving back to New York for the year."
Matthew Morrison

The first thing that came to my mind when I read this was "So this might mean that maybe Chris can start filming for 'Noel' a few weeks earlier".

That's my mindset these days when it comes to Glee. Just something to get through before the good things begin.pijano
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/27/2014, 10:35 am

"After this year of Glee—I think we finish up late January or early February, and then [my wife and I] are moving back to New York for the year."
Matthew Morrison.

Moving to NY the rest of the year?  

Matt might as well be saying he's taking over the lead role  in " Finding Neverland", just saying.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/27/2014, 12:14 pm

Buenos wrote:
Matthew Morrison.

Moving to NY the rest of the year?  

Matt might as well be saying he's taking over the lead role  in " Finding Neverland", just saying.

That would make me so happy for Matt. He really deserves something good career-wise after having to put up with how Ryan Murphy treated him the past few years.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2014, 3:26 pm

Ranwing wrote:That would make me so happy for Matt. He really deserves something good career-wise after having to put up with how Ryan Murphy treated him the past few years.
Same. neutre
Matt is a great triple threat, and imo he belongs on Broadway.

I'm glad they kept that spot (sort of) open for him to return to.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next