Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos 10/27/2014, 4:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:
"After this year of Glee—I think we finish up late January or early February, and then [my wife and I] are moving back to New York for the year."
Matthew Morrison.

Moving to NY the rest of the year?  

Matt might as well be saying he's taking over the lead role  in " Finding Neverland", just saying.

That would make me so happy for Matt. He really deserves something good career-wise after having to put up with how Ryan Murphy treated him the past few years.

Of all the Glee cast, Matt seems like the one who has the most "guaranteed" career in  a genre, ie  Broadway musicals (if he chooses).   I would guess many  Broadway producers would be chomping at the bit to have a TV "name/star" who is in reality  a seasoned Broadway veteran return to the Great White Way.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2014, 5:48 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_ne4eeoPTvd1sg9z6fo1_500

Could be just a line in a group number, or worse: another Klaine duet (as Alex also said that Darren was in last week as well) dryy , but at least Chris is singing something. saispa

Btw: there is a fairly decent (from a source who's been right before) rumour going around that Brittana will get an onscreen wedding in season 6. (instead of a Klaine wedding?)
Don't know if it's true though, so heaps of salt is adviced.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/27/2014, 7:10 pm

“I just shot two episodes [of Glee], and I won’t be back until the end if that ends up working out schedule-wise. Right now it was just really fun to see everybody. We really grew up together, and we still hang out all the time.”
Dianna Agron
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2014, 10:38 am

Buenos wrote:Matt might as well be saying he's taking over the lead role  in " Finding Neverland", just saying.

This confirms that speculation even more:
"Something is in the works. We’re working on something. It’s a brand-new [Broadway] show. Hopefully, it all works out. I’m looking forward to getting back on stage. Those are my roots. My heart is on the stage."
Matthew Morrison

Really happy for him: he'll finally be doing something again that uses his talents and passion to the fullest.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/28/2014, 12:21 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_ne50rmBiXF1qbdepdo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/28/2014, 1:35 pm

Theresa Lee: I'm still not over what Glee is doign with Kurt and Blaine and Karofsky in the final season. Please tell me Kurt and Blaine will end up together!
I can tell you one man who thinks exactly the same way you do: Sam! Yep, Sam is going to take it upon himself to get the holy union that is Klaine back together. He's also going to recruit a gay football player to join the team. (Sam has a new job at McKinley, BTW. Assistant football coach.)
eonline

Considering that this is from Kristin I would take it with some salt. She's been wrong before and she's a hopeless Klaine shipper.

But if it's true then it takes Sam on top of Sue to force Klaine back together. Rolling Eyes

Klaine: perfect endgame material for sure. Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Uvz02

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Giphy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/28/2014, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/28/2014, 1:46 pm

Agreed Kristin is basically worthless with her "spoilers".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/28/2014, 4:56 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_ne645tG97c1s57bimo1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/28/2014, 9:32 pm

Heaven knows that the opinions of Sue and Sam are totally grounded in reality, because they are such down to earth people. Maybe Sam will leave a trail of tea and crumpets on the ground expecting Kurt to find it irresistible, thus creating an air-tight reconciliation plan.

Glee at the beginning allowed a young gay man to be more than a caricature or side kick. Glee at the end defines people by them being gay. Shouldn't Sam be recruiting someone with talent, who just happens to be gay. Why should the gay part even matter. After all, Blaine, with his greased hair, short stature and grandfather clothing is considered the epitome of macho. He is only called gay to make the whole relationship with Kurt be so legendary. RIB wants their moment of fame of a LBGT romantic arc would give them. Whether they are good for each other is totally beside the point.

Kind of lost my train of thought there, sorry.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/28/2014, 10:36 pm

Fox’s “Glee,” a scripted primetime TV show, is seeking members of the trans community to create an all-transgender choir as part of the show. We are looking for transgender men and women of all ages. Singing experience is not required - you will be lip syncing. We will need a photograph from everyone so we can arrange the choir before the scene is shot. Everyone will wear their own clothes, whatever they are most comfortable in. We will shoot on *one* of the days between Nov. 7 - 14. (Subject to change, but likely that week.) You must commit to being at the shoot for a minimum of 8 hours. You will be paid $100 (the regular fee for extras). To participate, please send the following information ASAP to jeameyer@gmail.com

Name:
Preferred gender pronoun:
phone number:
days between Nov 7 and Nov 14 you would be available to shoot:

Please respond to the email above ASAP if you are interested!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/29/2014, 9:21 am

According to tumblr the New York set has been taken down. If it's true it's as I feared but expected: no more Kurt and/or others in New York, working on their futures.

Why focus on a decent send-of for these characters when you can have them all wasting their young lives in their old highschool in Lima, Ohio, right? dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 10/29/2014, 3:08 pm

honestly, idek anymore. i just want this show to be over. it's gone downhill so much that if chris wasn't in it i would have abandoned it completely a long time ago. i honestly don't know who, if anyone, cares about klaine or if they end up together. i'm all about "chris colfer screen time".
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/29/2014, 3:33 pm

tanita_mors wrote:honestly, idek anymore. i just want this show to be over. it's gone downhill so much that if chris wasn't in it i would have abandoned it completely a long time ago. i honestly don't know who, if anyone, cares about klaine or if they end up together. i'm all about "chris colfer screen time".

2015 looks like an awesome time for
Chris Colfer screen time.  I'm anticipating at least 2 movies.....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/29/2014, 6:57 pm

Yeah, Lima ain't so bad. You have community theater. You have a school run by a pretty weird lady with trophy issues, and a deep seeded need to have her favorite gay person married off to a child. You have the Coffee Bean and Breadsticks. Endless opportunities for someone who has wanted to be an actor.

I actually think they will have Kurt go back to NY at the end, but just not show it. They will end the show with the characters coming to realizations, but not bother to show its fruition. Hopefully it will be a Brittana wedding, because even though it too is all kinds of wrong, I don't give a crap about either character.

Glee long ago became about telling not showing. Why stop now?

So we have to focus on the talent, and the pretty, that is Kurt. I am predicting 60% will be Rachel, 35% will be Blaine, and the rest divvied up between the rest. That way I won't be disappointed with Kurt's limited role. Keeping the expectations really low for these last 13 episodes.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/30/2014, 9:12 am

^All I'm still hoping for right now is some Kurt action where he isn't tethered to the grease stain or the selfish diva, so I can actually rewatch some of the scenes he's in without having to gag and/or cringe.

Same goes for songs, although apparently there are already 2 Klaine duets to 'look forward to'. vomit2 
I'm no longer expecting a season 6 Kurt solo. :(

Just get it over with already, so Chris can move on to 'Noel' and other future projects.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/30/2014, 10:13 am

So when Chris was in the studio it was for a duet? Dammit, why would I even think he was doing a solo, Glee has taught me better than that. Chris' voice needs to be covered by someone elses to make it acceptable, and he Kurt isn't the right kind of gay. I knew this, and yet it didn't even occur to me that it was yet another solo with the same guy who probably already has had a solo or two. Why couldn't it have been an Artie or heck anyone else. Why does he have to sing with the same damn people. Wahhhhh!!! Now I'm being an immature cry baby, surely that will get me what I want, heh. Yep, get this show started so it can end.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/30/2014, 10:40 am

Who mentioned 2 Klaine duets? Spoiler?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/30/2014, 10:41 am

Guys, you have to look at it the way I do... this is all a badly written AU. Nothing happened past the season 4 finale. My headcanon firmly has Kurt in NY, still with Adam and starting to build his career. I'm even being generous enough to allow Rachel to still have a shot at getting her career on Broadway and not totally self-destructing the way the show had her. Blaine can stay in Lima and play puppets with Sam all he wants. That's my story and I'm sticking too it. koolaid

What frustrates me isn't so much that Kurt isn't going to get his due, but more that this has become a monumental waste of Chris's remarkable talent. He can do a lot more than just support these two obnoxious characters who I've lost all sympathy for. He's star material and because he won't spend his career kissing Ryan Murphy's ass, he won't get the chance to show what he's really capable of anymore on Glee. I'm watching out of loyalty to Chris, because he deserves to have his fans stand by him when he's treated so badly by the show, and I'm eagerly awaiting the instant that Glee is done for good and Chris can move on to the next stage of his career. He had four good seasons with Glee and now it's time for him to really show the world what he's capable of as an actor.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/30/2014, 12:17 pm

Buenos wrote:
Who mentioned 2 Klaine duets?  Spoiler?
Not confirmed yet, but these tweets from Alex might point at another Klaine duet:

RAINBOW LYNNE@HelloLynne4Ever  Oct 27
@alxanders When can we expect @chriscolfer and @DarrenCriss in the studio? Flawless vocals no matter what they're singing. Thanks!
Alex Anders@alxanders
@HelloLynne4Ever @chriscolfer @DarrenCriss Last week

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_ne4evxSxKZ1qe476yo1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_ne4i6veyx71r4ezfzo1_500
Of course, Chris and Darren could both have been in for a song not Klaine related, but with Alex specifically picking these tweets to respond to in the exact same wording (like Ryan I suspect Alex of deliberately choosing who's fans he answers and in what order), and with the horrid writing and the spoilers we already have the odds are not in our favor.

After the elevator scene I expect more Klaine, either more angst or renewed romantic eww stuff, and duets are sadly a part of that. Kurt and Blaine already sing a duet in 6x03, when they are not even together, so I think RIB will have them sing a duet again if they reunite in that elevator, and also if they do not reunite.
Jeez, they even gave Burt cancer to get a stupid Klaine duet!

Others can hope and speculate about those tweets whatever they want of course, and think that Chris could have been in the studio for a solo, but personally I've given up on Kurt singing a solo in season 6, not after he got only 1 solo in season 5 (which had 20 episodes when season 6 has only 13), and it took for him to get hospitalized to even get that single one!
I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed again for the upteenth time. dryy

Ranwing wrote:Guys, you have to look at it the way I do... this is all a badly written AU. Nothing happened past the season 4 finale. My headcanon firmly has Kurt in NY, still with Adam and starting to build his career. I'm even being generous enough to allow Rachel to still have a shot at getting her career on Broadway and not totally self-destructing the way the show had her. Blaine can stay in Lima and play puppets with Sam all he wants. That's my story and I'm sticking too it.  koolaid
Sounds fair, I might adopt that idea. Although I'll somehow squeeze One Three Hill into that headcanon somewhere too. fanny2

What frustrates me isn't so much that Kurt isn't going to get his due, but more that this has become a monumental waste of Chris's remarkable talent. He can do a lot more than just support these two obnoxious characters who I've lost all sympathy for. He's star material and because he won't spend his career kissing Ryan Murphy's ass, he won't get the chance to show what he's really capable of anymore on Glee. I'm watching out of loyalty to Chris, because he deserves to have his fans stand by him when he's treated so badly by the show, and I'm eagerly awaiting the instant that Glee is done for good and Chris can move on to the next stage of his career. He had four good seasons with Glee and now it's time for him to really show the world what he's capable of as an actor.
banzai THIS.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/30/2014, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/30/2014, 5:00 pm

Ah, OK a duet makes probable sense with those tweets.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks 10/30/2014, 7:50 pm

I sense a chase scene at an airport with a sappy montage of all the important Klaine moments. Maybe featuring a Peter Gabriel song.

rainespeaks
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/31/2014, 1:09 am

Well, Max looks to be in episode six and maybe even more.

If Klaine were back together, what is the point of having Dave still around?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/31/2014, 1:53 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 8 Tumblr_nea6vizoCe1r4ezfzo1_500

I suppose it depends if Max is filming 6.05 or 6.06 what he is "squeezing" in...

My guess is after that he's through with Glee for the year since his other series starts shooting.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/4/2014, 3:47 pm

Was just reading about several Broadway shows that are ending their runs this year (Once, Cinderella, Motown and Pippin) and it got me thinking about what a corner they wrote Rachel's storyline into last season.

Pippin, which is a relatively elaborate show, cost 8.5 million USD to stage. The show opened in April 2013 (after a month of previews) and it took until December 2013 to make back it's original investment. Figure that the Funny Girl production that Rachel was cast in cost half as much to stage because it's not as elaborate a production (and I'm being very generous in cutting the cost that much). You are still talking about an investment of several million dollars that would take months of full theaters to recoup. Pippin won multiple Tonys and it still took nearly a year to recoup the original investment.

Rachel cutting out on the show as quickly as she did (maybe a month into the official run after its previews) would have meant that the people who backed the show financially would have lost their entire investment. It's one thing if a show closes early because of poor ticket sales, but it's another when your lead performer just quits and leaves the show high and dry. The FG producer wasn't lying when he said that he would ensure that Rachel would never work on Broadway again. There is no show that would take a chance on her at this point. Strictly looking at it from the financial side, there's not an investor that would allow her to be cast. Her career on Broadway is beyond toast when you look at it from that perspective. In the end, it won't matter that she might be the most talented person at an audition. The investors would remember millions of dollars lost on FG and just shout "NEXT!"

The show made a huge miscue in so totally trashing Rachel's career prospects, and having it be by her own actions. There is no coming back from what she pulled. Not without spending years trying to rebuild her reputation and even then, the odds are very much against her. So how they're going to engineer Rachel's comeback is going to be nothing short of sad contrivance.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/5/2014, 11:33 am

Looks to me as if 6.05/6.06 has some big Brittana/Santana SL.  Her Abuela is back, there is a photo spoiler of some sort of wedding box, etc. Wedding? Elopement? Who knows!

While I'm glad Naya is being featured I can't but shake the feeling that is close to the last substantial screentime we will have on the show with her.

The Max George character ( with Vocal Adrenaline) seems back as well, so who knows how many invitational/competition numbers as a guest star he's still getting for the abbreviated season.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next