Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos on 10/8/2014, 11:26 am

Well it shouldn't surprise me that they're running over  Karofsky as they have every other character.  Using him as a "bully" image for Rachel in 5.20 and now a couples roadblock, apparently slut shaming with all those prior dates showing up at Breadstix.

They will probably not even give him a  one on one scene with Kurt, since it's all slapstick "comedy" with Sue being a matchmaker from hell. If any two characters should have "closure" it's those two.

With Will exiled away with Vocal Adrenaline it's just a desperate ploy to have something for Jane Lynch to do, and even the writers are too embarrassed to give Burt Hummell cancer again to move their storylines.  Of course there are still 8 episodes to go and Burt may be a bone marrow transplant away at any moment.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 10/8/2014, 12:28 pm

Buenos wrote:

With Will exiled away with Vocal Adrenaline it's just a desperate ploy to have something for Jane Lynch to do, and even the writers are too embarrassed to give Burt Hummell cancer again to move their storylines.  Of course there are still 8 episodes to go and Burt may be a bone marrow transplant away at any moment.

I know it's horrible to joke about it, but perhaps his pig valve needs replacing? Or he and Carol could get hit by a car, ala Quinn.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks on 10/8/2014, 1:01 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Buenos wrote:

I know it's horrible to joke about it, but perhaps his pig valve needs replacing? Or he and Carol could get hit by a car, ala Quinn.

Eeek no...don't give them ideas. 1sbrski

Out of pure curiosity, if they were truly exploring the Kurt dating an older guy, it would have been interesting to see how introductions to Burt and Carol would have gone. Sigh...
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 10/8/2014, 2:22 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Glee Season 6 Spoilers Episode 5

Sorry kids. No major spoilers for Glee Episode 5 yet. No songs, and no title. But I do have a couple of details. At this point, this is all I know. Sorry the info is Blaine/Kurt centric only.
If I had anything else, I would definitely post. And as soon as I DO have something else, I’ll be updating right here, so watch this space.

- As we all know from the Glee Episode 4 “The Hurt Locker” spoilers, Sue REALLY wants Kurt and Blaine back together again. So, to that end, she locks them both together in an elevator.
- Part of the locking-in-the-elevator plan has Sue scaring them as a Jigsaw-like character (from the Saw movie series). She rides a little bike.
- Max Adler (Karofsky) is a guest star in the episode. Yes. Max is in more than 4 episodes.
x

dryy Please they should stop with this! For me looks so forced that all of sudden EVERYBODY want klaine back, and Sue being the one who apparently is taking the lead in this campaign o whatever it is, is even more unreal. One, Sue is not someone who would care about other people's romantic life, and two, I thought she likes Kurt and in my mind, like Santana, wouldn't allow him to get back with whiny blaine. Oh sorry, I forgot this is Glee.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez on 10/8/2014, 3:00 pm

Sue's random and incessant push for klaine to reunite is so ridiculous, that I'm wondering if the writers are in some way using her to personify (and mock) that fandom. I mean, so far the description of her antics are reminiscent of a bratty child acting out to get what they want. saispa

On the other hand, if this is genuine and what leads to the pairings reconciliation, then it doesn't say much (or, perhaps speaks volumes) about that relationship.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 10/8/2014, 3:44 pm

i like that "saw" part. I hope sue will saw blaine's leg out while he sings. he already looks so much in pain when he sings. it will be a perfect fit.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 10/8/2014, 6:00 pm

fantastica wrote:i like that "saw" part. I hope sue will saw blaine's leg out while he sings.
And then shove the leg down his throat!! That I would gladly watch! Twisted Evil
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 10/8/2014, 6:45 pm

coxfire wrote:
fantastica wrote:i like that "saw" part. I hope sue will saw blaine's leg out while he sings.
And then shove the leg down his throat!! That I would gladly watch! Twisted Evil

Agree . I can't believe I use to kind of like Blaine and was glad the character was going to be a regular character after season two. Now I wish he had disappeared when he was suppose too,after a few episodes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 10/8/2014, 7:20 pm

the leg sawing thing reminds me of a japanese horror movie "Audition". It's one of the scarest movies i have seen.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 10/8/2014, 7:51 pm

Outside of Blaine being paired with Kurt, I think the reason I find him intolerable is his total artificiality. Kurt is solid, generous, as real as a character on Glee can be. Blaine is as super real as Sue is, and they don't seem to belong to the same world Kurt inhabits. Kurt has consequences in his world, and loss. Sue tosses people down stairs without a police investigation. Blaine, despite being short, wearing grandpa pants and greased hair, is perceived as male perfection.

I feel sorry for Darren, who may or may not be as limited an actor as Blaine is a character. He is trying to make a total ass of a character charming, and he has teeny boppers telling him incessantly that he is successful, when more adult eyes shake their head. So he tries to be the engaging child, forgetting in the real world there is an expectation that you grow up.

At least we will know by episode 5 if they are going to continue this whole wedding nonsense. Blaine and Kurt will be locked in an elevator by Stupid Sue, and will talk things out. It might be where they acknowledge feelings and decide to marry, or it might be they decide they were in love with love, and are too young to marry. Perhaps Blaine will realize his true feelings for Karofsky. Perhaps, to placate part of the audience, they will agree to take things slower, get their lives settled, and then marry (off screen and nonexistent in my head) in the future. They can then devote themselves to supporting Britney and Santana's wedding, which I care not one jot for.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning on 10/9/2014, 12:40 am

Omg, I have not posted here in soooo long, but I have been reading and I have so so so so so so many things to say about this train wreck that I am speechless. Bless Chris, if it was not for him, I would have never gave another care to this toxic show again. dryy

ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/9/2014, 1:08 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Omg, I have not posted here in soooo long, but I have been reading and I have so so so so so so many things to say about this train wreck that I am speechless. Bless Chris, if it was not for him, I would have never gave another care to this toxic show again. dryy

Hi, welcome back. Smile

Klainers have a new theory that they are filming a show within a show, that the spoilers they are giving out is Rachel's show and that there are other scenes that they are not revealing. Razz

Klainers believe Klaine have not broken up. They are getting so desperate that this is really comical.

This sounds like they are trying to bring back the crazy black comedy they did back in Season 1.

We do not know what happens in the elevator as of yet.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/9/2014, 2:12 am

Poor MJ is getting attacked by Klainers once again. dryy 

She just told one that they are their fandom were not important.

And some Kurtsies accused her of being a Klainer.

I never thought she was.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/9/2014, 3:19 am

SAG OR NON UNION CASTING NOTICE-Shoots on Thursday October 9th in Hollywood. You must live in the So Cal area to submit.
BEARS W/BEARDS: This is not for a gay bar scene, you are actually at a restaurant with a bunch of people (gay and straight). Overweight or chunky men, age 25-70 with FULL BEARDS. Please email a current color photo (TAKEN TODAY), your union status, height/weight and phone number to: SandeAlessiCasting@gmail.com Subject line should read: T BEAR
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/9/2014, 10:05 pm

Lea just put up a Daleastreet pic.

Guess they must be filming Blaine teaching Sam and Rachel how to play the piano. dryy
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/10/2014, 12:07 am

mjsbigblog

Spoilers below
Yes. I can confirm that the BTS photo Darren tweeted of Kurt and Blaine in Warbler uniforms is from 6x03, Jagged Little Tapestry.
It happens during the “It’s Too Late” duet. The scene shifts to the Lima Bean. Blaine spots Kurt and begins to remember old times, back when they were Warblers..  
I updated the post:
Jagged Little Tapestry Plot Details
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/10/2014, 12:10 am

I love that Britney is telling Kurt to move on and find someone else.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/10/2014, 8:20 am

Here's just Chris in the Dalton blazer, in the pic Darren tweeted:

If you want to look at the entire picture with Darren go to the link.

How lame is it that RIB feel the need to resort to show (newly fabricated) flashbacks of Klaine in their Dalton periode, which is 4(!) years ago in canon, in an attempt to ignite some (lingering?) sentimental sympathetic feelings for that pairing when they were still new and reasonably undamaged.
To make the forcing through our throats of their inevitable ruinion less grating? Or will they even retcon the past a little bit here and there? Like pretending that Blaine was already madly in love with Kurt before he first chose and tried to date another guy (and outed him!) and even a girl (Rachel)?

(Guess what: it's probably not working, besides for some of  the easily distracted and forgetful Klainers who are now joyfully reblogging that pic endlessly while declaring to watch the new season after all, when nothing really changed in the outcome, as Blainofsky is still a thing that's gonna happen.)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks on 10/10/2014, 9:37 am

It is a confusing move because Chris has changed so much physically from the way he looked in his Dalton days. It does not work...

I have to believe that the RIB is trying to spite the entire cast. In that light, I am rooting for the best for all of them after Glee wraps, even Darren, but especially Chris, who I think has been treated very badly.
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/10/2014, 10:33 am

Someone pointed out somewhere else (Previously TV) how ironic it is that Blaine fondly remembers him and Kurt at Dalton when it was his current bf Karofsky who was the cause Kurt had to flee there.

And when you add this little piece of information to it it becomes even more painful. MJ posted a little extra detail to that spoiler on her blog (not her tumblr):

The BTS photo that Darren Criss tweeted (see above!) of Blaine and Kurt dressed in Dalton Academy uniforms IS from the “It’s Too Late” duet.  The song begins at the music sheet store after Kurt runs into Blaine and Karofsky. At one point, the scene shifts to the Lima Bean.  Blaine (Karofsky is also in this scene) spots Kurt, and in flashback, remembers old times when they were Warblers.

So Karofsky is probably there with Blaine in the scene at the Lima Bean when Blaine remembers the "good ol' Dalton days".
Oy, this is just awful. orageux2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez on 10/10/2014, 12:23 pm

lol, remembering the old times when his boyfriend tormented his ex, making him "weak" and in need of a hero...i.e. the basis of Blaine's attraction (See Tested). koolaid

Also Chris definitely doesn't look like S2 Kurt, but somehow still looks like a bb in that pic chuut

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks on 10/10/2014, 12:28 pm

ajkula
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/10/2014, 12:40 pm

rainespeaks wrote:ajkula

Glee jumped the shark years ago (personally, I think they jumped the shark when they capitalized on Whitney Houston's death with the tribute episode a couple months after she died).

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rainespeaks on 10/10/2014, 12:53 pm

Lol...no i just think the whole show is shark bait. A train wreck so weird and slow moving ... 1sbrski
rainespeaks
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/14/2014, 6:04 am

becbecbobec

'The Hurt Locker, Part 2' Production Draft
CONTINUED:
Sue: Okay, Becky? I’m going to ask you to shut up. You’re ruining this.
Becky: It looks like they don’t even like each other…
Sue: Oh sweet, simple Becky, you have so much to learn about love.
Becky: What are you talking about? I have a hot boyfriend!
Sue: (not listening) So much to learn.
(then) Look at them, Becky. Never have two human beings been so [?] for one another. Yet somehow, hackneyed circumstances and a pudgy former bully have come between them. I need to get these two together in a small space where they’ll be forced to gaze into one another’s eyes once again—and then, Becky, the sticky frottage will commence.
[?] IN on Sue’s scheming
INT. MCKINLEY HIGH — HALLWAY — DAY
Rachel marches up to Kitty, nervously —
Rachel: Your name is Kitty Wilde, you’re named after a Bruce Springsteen song, you don’t trust newspapers because you think they lied about Watergate, you once beat up a mascot at a minor league baseball game for trying to get everyone to do the wave, you list your favorite savior as Jesus, you prefer Wheat Thins to Triscuits and you rarely wear underwear—I got that last one from Artie.
(CONTINUED)
x

"Never have two humans been so [?] for one another."

Excuse me while I go puke. vomir vomir vomir

Jeez, what have they done to Sue? Her being the biggest Klainer now is so OOC. It's terrible writing, a horrible way to move the plotline further, it's just beyond stupid at this point.
I wonder what Jane Lynch thinks about all this garbage she has to act out.

And Sue calling Karofsky a "pudgy former bully" now, after harassing and slut shaming him the episode before. When in 'On My Way' Sue was crying and deeply moved by Dave's suicide attempt, and dismissed Kurt having to change schools because of his bullying as "When Dave was having his problems with Porcelain".
SMH. rentine

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top