Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 11/5/2014, 11:46 am

Kevin and Chord both posted footage of Chord dancing around like an idiot in a tux with tails and tophat last night. Kevin posted it on vine (via twitter) and Chord posted it on instagram.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 11/6/2014, 12:45 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_nelid0Y9Iw1qbdepdo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_nelid0Y9Iw1qbdepdo1_500

msamberpriley Bae came to work today @anew92 
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/6/2014, 6:27 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_nemy4ftTWU1ql1znmo1_500
@msleamichele Here we go!!! #Glee700th

Lol, Chris literally has his back turned to Daleastreet when they're mugging for the camera.
Coincidence or not: it's funny. Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/6/2014, 6:56 pm

LOL, that last picture of Lea and Becca... Darren inserting himself in his usual "I'm here too! Pay attention to me!" antics.

Think that I am finally really over this show since none of the spoilers are upsetting me. I'm actually laughing at all this.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/6/2014, 9:02 pm

is chris the one wearing shorts?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/6/2014, 11:18 pm

fantastica wrote:is chris the one wearing shorts?

I think he is.

Sorry, I know isn't the right thread, but apparently daleastreet are not so loved in the fandom.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/7/2014, 8:44 am

brisallie wrote:Sorry, I know isn't the right thread, but apparently daleastreet are not so loved in the fandom.
Apparently not loved enough to get a PCA nomination. moque    sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2014, 10:06 am

I think that the audience is very cognizant to the fact that Daleastreet is about as fake as my hair color is. Even going by Lea's very loose interpretation of what a bestie is, I don't think that anyone believes that they are anything other than work friends at best. And this constant self-imposed separation of this trio from the rest of the cast is really rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. I have a feeling that this is going to end up backfiring on them.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2014, 11:08 am

Ranwing wrote:I think that the audience is very cognizant to the fact that Daleastreet is about as fake as my hair color is. Even going by Lea's very loose interpretation of what a bestie is, I don't think that anyone believes that they are anything other than work friends at best. And this constant self-imposed separation of this trio from the rest of the cast is really rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. I have a feeling that this is going to end up backfiring on them.

taking this to snark and bark.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/7/2014, 3:01 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 BrO3oj6oTjY
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2014, 11:03 pm

Someone was in the recording studio today:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 9 Tumblr_neuqtnNsg01qe476yo1_500
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/11/2014, 6:35 am

Please let it be a solo!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/11/2014, 6:37 am

^Or basically anything but another Klaine duet. vomir 

But a solo would be nice, yes. suure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2014, 1:28 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Or basically anything but another Klaine duet. vomir 

But a solo would be nice, yes. suure

I would prefer a Kurt Solo or anything but another Klaine duet. But if it is another Klaine duet than I hope it is a real duet , not basically a Blaine solo with Kurt singing back up.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/11/2014, 1:35 pm

beggers can't be choosers. it's rare that he sings, so we will take any bones they throw at us. first we will chew the bones, then we can bitch about it all day long here. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/11/2014, 2:15 pm

fantastica wrote:beggers can't be choosers. it's rare that he sings, so we will take any bones they throw at us. first we will chew the bones, then we can bitch about it all day long here. Smile

LOL, ain't that the truth?

TBH, I don't mind Chris in duets with Darren or anyone else as Long as I can hear his glorious voice.  Their last couple of duets, "Love is a Battlefield" and "American Boy" were actually well balanced.

We know Chris/Kurt starts "It's too late" by Carole King in Episode 6.03  and I'm dying to hear it since I think that songs fits Chris voice beautifully. wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2014, 6:55 am

An extra on set yesterday said that Sam and Rachel are singing a duet 'Ill Never Fall In Love Again' from Burt Bacharach in episode 6x06 (which is the Brittana heavy ep).
Contrary to what the title of that song claims 'I'll Never Fall In Love Again' actually hints at the direct opposite: it's tongue in cheek, so to speak. A clear case of "The lady doth protest too much".

So..... Samchel after all? mince 

And the elaborate costumes for group numbers seem to be back again as well, like that was working so well for the noobs in season 4 and 5. Rolling Eyes Last week there was this number when the guys were in tuxs. And now several cast members tweeted pics of them in angel outfits, complete with wings.
Remember when the original ND sang 'One of Us' (Grilled Cheesus) all simply dressed in different white outfits? Good times.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2014, 10:16 am

I just can't with this Sam/Rachel crap. One of the biggest bones I had with Finchel was the pairing up of a girl who was super ambitious and motivated with a guy who just kind of cruised through live without really exerting himself in any way. Putting her with Sam, the guy who's dumber than a box of rocks and had even less motivation than Finn did really makes no sense. Not unless they want to permanently cement Rachel's Lima Loser status.

I'm almost glad of the lack of Kurt spoilers. Because the more they ignore him, the less opportunity they have to ruin his character the way they've done with everyone else. I just want Kurt to finish the show relatively unscathed and with his prospects in NY still open to him.

Just keep telling myself... a few months from now, Chris will be in London filming and all this will fade away like yesterday's garbage.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/12/2014, 10:49 am

Just as an aside, when I was looking at the angel pictures (and video that Chord instagrammed), it looked like Artie had on a white tux while the other guys had on robes. So, I wonder if that number is an Artie number.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/12/2014, 11:12 am

^Could be, let's hope so. I love Kevin's voice and he doesn't get to sing often.

Or it could be that they couldn't fit wings on Artie in his wheelchair, and a full-length robe also doesn't look very good in a wheelchair, so that's maybe why they dressed him different from the other guys. saispa
I also wonder if Kurt is involved in this, and also dressed up like an angel (or a white tux, I'd go for that too).

Which reminds me of when they had Kurt wear a pink/purple sequined jacket in 'It's Over' when all the other guys wore black jackets.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2014, 12:46 pm

As a Rachel fan you have no idea how much it pains me how the show has deconstructed her character simply because they wanted to return her bound and hogtied to McKinley.

At this rate she'll marry Sam with Becky her flower girll, Rachel being reduced to having the sloppy seconds of every other girl character on the show.

Who would have thought her dating the gigolo Brody was the golden age for NY Rachel, romantically at ease and working toward her career in NY. Shocked

Hope they ignore Kurt as much as possible.

Just 3 more months and counting.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2014, 1:38 pm

The problem with Rachel and her love interests is very often, she sees (and treats them) like props in the grand theater show that is her life. Finn was the popular boy to fill in the trope of seeing the amazing but underappreciated girl. Brody was the ambitious theater student to match her NY theater student girl. Now that Rachel has blown her chances and is stuck in Lima, she gets paired up with the sweet, dumb hometown boy.

Rachel's storyline is beyond a mess at this point. They utterly wasted the chance to get her to Broadway and torpedoed everything so that there was nothing else to do but bring her back to Lima. I'm just grateful that Chris has fallen out of favor enough (apparently) that they're ignoring his character and using him as a prop for Rachel's and Blaine's stories. And by keeping Kurt anchored in NY (or at least having the option to return there), it gives them a way to send Rachel and the Grease Stain with him.

Yeah... never thought I would say it, but I'm so glad that the writers sometimes forget that Kurt exists.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2014, 1:46 pm

Ranwing wrote:The problem with Rachel and her love interests is very often, she sees (and treats them) like props in the grand theater show that is her life

Actually I thought both Jesse St. James and Brody were good fits for Rachel, in that they recognized and weren't frightened by her ambition/drive but welcomed it.  IMO Jesse and Brody weren't props, but clearly had career ambitions of their own, unlike Finn. Now he was a prop to hold her umbrella if he went to NY apparently.   The show telegraphed they were midgame LI's not built for longevity but either relationship seemed hell of alot more healthier to me than Finchel was.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/12/2014, 2:11 pm

What I mean is that the guys that Rachel dates have to fulfill a role in her show life. Yes, Jesse matched Rachel's ambitions (and he was successful and popular so he fulfilled the other requirements she needed - the ability to lift her up socially and professionally). Brody was the talented (not my opinion), handsome and sophisticated NYC guy, so he fit in well with the new place Rachel was in her life. Now Rachel is stuck in Lima with her career in flames so her next choice is Sam (again, matching her new role in life). Rachel doesn't so much as go for guys as cast them to play opposite her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/12/2014, 5:49 pm

In both cases Rachel seemed to have genuine feelings for both guys (Jesse and Brody) so I don't see why they having similar career goals wasn't compatibility as opposed to Rachel just using them. Obviously we will agree to disagree. No problem.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next