Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2015, 11:08 pm

And it looks like it is getting worse. :angry:

anonymous asked:
Maybe someone already sent to you this but this person basically stalked Chris twitter (.) com/bartz_ryan

fyiklainesucks answered:
Hey Nonny! I had not seen that one, so thank you. Holy hell, this fucking stalking fuck really ramped things up. This is sick:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd7vYW9g1rorrtw_540
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd84m5DP1rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd8c1zQF1rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd8c1zQF1rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd8gDlci1rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcd8q3sgb1rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcdcdTp0R1rorrtw_540
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcdcnLkQ41rorrtw_540

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Tumblr_inline_nrcdcv6h6V1rorrtw_540

The thing is there was this idiot that was stalking Chris at the airport as he does this to lots of celebrities wanting to get their attention and Chris apparently in a hurry brushed him off. This person is obnoxious and rude to celebrities he tries to meet.

He then went on twitter to join his little band of followers to say nasty stuff about Chris and now this has encouraged Darren stans as they now think they have a ally in this guy, when it won't be long before he moves onto another celebrity.

Martz is the guy that was stalking Chris at the airport. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  fantastica 7/12/2015, 3:53 pm

famous people gets stalked. that's life. if he does do anything really really stupid, at least we have his twitter as proof in the court of law. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 7/16/2015, 2:50 pm

I've just seen that Darren has been nominated for an Emmy for the song on glee that he wrote! I just don't get it? Am I listening to a different version ? Even leas voice could not save it, it was boring and I zoned out very quickly, Darren's pr team are worth every penny and that's my last word on the subject! Unless anyone can shed light on how it was nominated, what are the songs he is competing with?
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/16/2015, 3:35 pm

^What I don't understand is why there's no song from 'Empire' nominated? Too 'exotic' Rolling Eyes  for the Emmy's?

Tbh, I don't care that Darren's song got nominated: it's one of those generic 'feel good/empowering' songs that many Hollywood people would like, and Darren's PR put a lot of money in promoting it.
So mazzeltov to him and his team I guess. saispa And lbr: Darren's gonna need all the critical acclaim he can get to furhter his career, as he doesn't seem to have any job lined up after next week.

What I'm really pissed about though is the Klainers and crisscolfers putting Chris' TLoS New York Times #1 bestseller together with Darren's nomination and making posts about it in the individual actors' and TLoS tags. 

And this time I'm not even that irritated by the crisscolfer!!!11!!1!! tinhatting of it all, but by the fact that every time Chris has a succes it gets connected to his former greasy co-worker. I had hoped that after Glee was over Chris and his fans could enjoy his own personal triumphs and accomplishments just for him and with him for a welcome change, without having to see or otherwise be reminded of that other guy.
But I guess not. :angry:
Darren might not be riding Chris' coattails that much anymore (thankfully the Col-fur joke wil end this week along with Darren's Hedwig, and I'm pretty sure now that Darren is an "Emmy-nominee" he will want to milk that out as much as possible and 'suddenly' ignore everything Klaine/Chris related), but his fans sure annoyingly still cling onto Chris' successes to give their own mediocre fave more exposure in the tags and on other social media.

Bah, the tumblr Chris Colfer thread was so blissfully almost void of Darren for a week or so (since TLoS4 was released and the book tour began), but now he's back in full force.
vomir
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/16/2015, 7:30 pm

Kevin McHale congratulated an actress on her Emmy nomination, and if you go in and look at the responses he got, 95% of them are "What about Darren?" and "Darren got nominated."

His stans are just the worst there is. They can't seem to grasp the fact that the Glee cast are under no obligation to congratulate or acknowledge Darren on anything he does.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/16/2015, 7:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Kevin McHale congratulated an actress on her Emmy nomination, and if you go in and look at the responses he got, 95% of them are "What about Darren?"  and "Darren got nominated."  

His stans are just the worst there is.  They can't seem to grasp the fact that the Glee cast are under no obligation to congratulate or acknowledge Darren on anything he does.
And when some of his old cast members do congratulate him it's no good in his fans' eyes either: Lea sent him a tweet of congrats and she gets hate as well, because "now she remembers him" when she is in the nominated song (while she didn't tweet about Hedwig).

Darren's fans are the worst, and they are in no way good for his career options, with their constant harassing and pushing Darren in everyone's face.

His fans are even saying that Darren should stop thanking people from Glee (like Ryan Murphy, Lea, and the Anders brothers) for his nomination, and they're hissing at Lea's fans to not even think about suggesting Lea had anything to do with Darren's Emmy success (lol, if Lea hadn't sung it on the show noone would even know the song excisted, and it didn't exactly sell that well on iTunes anyway).
They claim this entirely as Darren's accomplishment, as if Ryan & co constantly pushing Darren/Blaine to the foreground on Glee for almost 5 years, and promoting his song like a boss (when they hardly promoted Chris' episode) had nothing to do with it. Rolling Eyes

Btw: Ryan congratulated Darren on twitter. When was the last time he even acknowledged Chris excisted, let alone congratulate his many nominations, awards and other successes? I remember when Chris got nominated for an Emmy the second time all Ryan could do was moan and bitch about Lea not getting a nom again.
Lol, Todd Milliner's hashtag in his (joking) tweet to Chris comes to mind: #jealous. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/17/2015, 4:32 am

Darren has nothing to do with Chris, so the comparison needs to stop. :angry:

I thought more fans on tumblr would be going crazy about Darren's nom, but it is all Chris which I am glad to see. Smile

Chris has achieved more in this week without getting another Emmy nom. I hope he gets one and wins one sometime in the future.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2015, 1:49 pm

I think the relationship with Ryan Murphy is a tricky one with Chris.

Chris has said that he is committed to projects for the next 2/3 years and from one interview it seems obvious none of them are related to Ryan Murphy.

At the same time i say never say never. Ryan is a mover and shaker in HW, and both Chris and Ryan are career and success oriented. AHS, for example, still gets critical nods and acclaim and awards cred.

If the right project , say 5 years down the line , comes up that piques Chris interest and Ryan feels that Chris is right for the project, I can certainly see them working again. Perhaps not in a regular TV series, but possibly in a movie or mini series.

It would be different, because Chris is an established "name", as both a writer and actor. AS to Ryan, some actors don't mind working with him on muitiple projects, while others seem to never want to work with him again , which is 99.99 percent of ALL HW producers that that happens too, LOL. I just think it's too early in Chris career to assume he and Ryan are completely through with each other.

A sabbatical for now I'm good with. Razz

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/17/2015, 2:54 pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris work with Ryan again. It seems like even the actors who can't stand him seem to work with him over and over again.

That being said, I agree with Buenos that I doubt Chris would commit to a long term series regular with Ryan--maybe a one year commitment to a AHS type show, but I don't see Chris signing a six or seven year contract for a series with him. I can't imagine that Chris would want to risk experiencing what he did with Kurt again.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2015, 3:37 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris work with Ryan again.  It seems like even the actors who can't stand him seem to work with him over and over again.

That being said, I agree with Buenos that I doubt Chris would commit to a long term series regular with Ryan--maybe a one year commitment to a AHS type show, but I don't see Chris signing a six or seven year contract for a series with him. I can't imagine that Chris would want to risk experiencing what he did with Kurt again.

Considering how much Chris talks abut the grueling hours filming on Glee, especially the first few years, I would be shocked if he committed to any network series of 20-24 episodes for 5-7 year contract anytime soon. At the same time, Chris has said that "Hot in Cleveland" was such a relaxed and easy shooting schedule in comparison to Glee.

2011 had to be the most insane schedule for Chris. He went from filming Season 2, then a summer concert tour including the UK, followed by 18 days to film "Struck by Lightning", were he was the producer, writer and star, followed by Season 3 of Glee. Add to that that he was writing the first "Land of Stories" book whenever he could. I doubt that Chris ever again in his career will have such a hectic crammed schedule. Shocked

The only thing IMO that might lure Chris sooner than later into another series could be something where he has creative input over, ie where he could write the episodes including his character, isuch as Tina Fey did in "30 Rock".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/18/2015, 12:45 am

This happened last week when Chris's car was chased by that tinhatter.

A group of fans followed Chris to his hotel room and demanded a selfie from him, he politely declined and they became abusive. His bodyguard got him in the car in case Chris got hurt, and they started thumping on the car and yelling at Chris and throwing coke bottle lids at the car. :angry:

After that he seems to now have three body guards.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/25/2015, 9:20 am

Darren does not like the movie he is doing in Italy and is unhappy.

His stans are implying his PR manager pick his contracts, and he is still under Fox obligations which is completely ridiculous. Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/25/2015, 9:58 am

Darren needs to grow up and start taking ownership over his own career. No one held a gun to his head that he do this film immediately after Hedwig, or that he do this film in particular out of whatever other offers he was getting. It's not his management's fault or his PR team's fault. In the end, Darren makes the final decision over what acting job he takes. If he didn't bother to really read the script or ask questions about the production before signing on, then that's on him.

Chris said in a recent interview that he had the luxury of being picky about the parts that he accepts at this point, and it’s clear that he’s not rushing into acting jobs just to be busy. Darren’s fans have made a not of hay over the past few months that Darren is so busy while Chris has been more low key in the immediate months following Glee. There is something to be said about not jumping into every offered job if the jobs aren’t particularly good ones. So if Darren learn to be a bit more selective, then it’s a good lesson learned.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/25/2015, 11:44 am

Darren made a comment saying, "The movie isn't going to be good, but it will be beautiful." So, already, he is making negative comments about the movie he hasn't even started filming. I've heard actors bad mouth films they made years ago. We've seen actors through light shade at a show they are working on (cough*ChrisandKevin*cough). But to say, "This movie isn't going to be good" is really bad. If you signed the contract in it, you should be talking it up like it's going to be the greatest movie ever.

He also supposedly said he doesn't understand why this movie was chosen. I wonder if that means he didn't read the script before signing the contract. I can't remember who the director is, but he is a first time director who had success with another movie years ago. My guess I that Darren was probably told he would be working with the guy, and that was enough to make him sign.

The stans are also saying they don't know why they cast Darren in a "B" movie. They are already bad mouthing the movie too. One of them said that they don't know whey they didn't book Darren into a movie as a Disney prince. My reaction to that is that they can't book Darren into things he hasn't been offered. Darren was offered this movie, so they booked it because there probably weren't other decent offers on the table--it was just a week or two before Hedwig ended that Darren said that he had nothing lined up after Hedwig, and he was hoping someone would hear that and offer him something.

The stans are all talking about how horrible he looks, and how tired he looks. They are all saying that they are worried about his physical and mental health.

If Darren is exhausted, it's really his own fault for over extending himself. He doesn't seem to turn down anything. Any other actor would take a break after 12 weeks in a physically demanding role on Broadway. But not Darren. He books an appearance at a file festival in another country, and hops on a plane the day after the show ends. He also never really gave himself a break during the time of the show. Almost every Monday during his Hedwig run, he seemed to be appearing at some event, or going to a high profile party. Any other actor would use their day off to rest their voice and body, but not Darren. He has to make sure he takes every opportunity he can to get his picture taken.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/25/2015, 11:58 am

This makes me grateful again that Chris took some much-needed time off after Glee ended. We know he was writing, hanging with friends and family, doing some behind-the-scenes management of his career, and did an ep of HIC, but it was obvious on his book tour that those few months off did him a world of good. He was absolutely glowing the whole time. I'd rather have him laying low and taking care of himself physically than seeing photo ops of him every week. We already know how hard he works anyway Smile .

I'm also grateful that Chris can pick and choose which projects to take now. I think he's been planning for years to try and position himself in a way that he won't have to take any role offered out of desperation, and he's done very well in that regard. We also know he doesn't crave the constant limelight like some do. I'm not feeling at all sorry for Darren or his fans. I think many of us have been predicting his star falling for a long time now, no matter how good his management team is.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/25/2015, 12:25 pm

I don't really focus on what the Darren stans say or what he does but has he really slagged off his own movie, a one he's acting in? I've never seen anyone do that unless they are a very drugged up actor or a sarcastic comedian.

I don't need to be a fan to think someone is seriously teetering on some kind of edge.

valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/25/2015, 12:31 pm

This feels like a deliberate lowering of expectations so that if the film is a bomb (and it doesn't exactly scream potential box office hit) that Darren can disavow it to a degree. Just a week or two ago, when the film was first announced, his stans were falling over themselves that he was going to be in a film with an Oscar-winning writer. His detractors (of which I proudly count myself as one) were quick to note that this would be the director's first film as a director and that there are no big name actors attached to the project.

As to why Darren is doing this film, to me it's obvious. Darren's prime reason for any kind of fame as a performer is for playing two very well known queer roles. His agents are probably getting a bit concerned about Darren getting typecast at this stage and as pushing him to a typical romantic straight role in order to start reminding the public that Darren is straight and can't be judged by these previous roles. I don't quite blame them for getting worried about Darren being too tightly associated with gay parts (and Darren himself has done a lot to exacerbate that image) and that it might limit his prospects in the future. So it does not surprise me at all if they pushed Darren into accepting the first straight film role he as offered, even if the project turns out to be a sub-par one.

And it may end up working against Darren. He's already got one film flop under his belt (and this was back when he had Glee's popularity working for him and one of the most bankable comedy actresses in the lead), and a second flop would hardly help his film career prospects. So I can see them really pressuring Darren into taking this part and now Darren is showing his reservations. Darren "proving" that he can only be successful if he plays gay is not the kind of thing that will give him the kind of career that he's been wanting.

But badmouthing a film that he hasn't even starting production on strikes me as being highly unprofessional. The film might not be a winning project, but he did agree to appear in it and making it appear that he's only doing it under some kind of duress makes Darren look foolish. It's one thing to admit that a film probably wasn't a good choice after the fact, but before production even starts? I can't admit to respecting Darren before that, but this just gives me even more reason to dislike him. He wasn't forced to take this role and in the end, no matter what his agents and management said, it's ultimately his decision. For him to undercut his own film before he even starts filming is really pathetic.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2015, 12:54 pm

not all bad movies are flops. think about "snakes on a plane". i can't believe i actually went to the theater to watch it! bleh...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/25/2015, 1:02 pm

As an actor,  you're at the whim of whatever scripts you are offered.   The Grade A top superstars get the pick of the best ones but even then the end result  can be bad. As for the rest even very good known actors scramble to get movies/TV roles that I've cringed  at the final result. Some of my faves such as Rafe Fiennes, Stanley Tucci, etc have accepted roles that I have to think were only financially driven and yes,  I think that's OK.  My beloved David Armitage recently starred in a howlingly bad HW movie about hurricanes that I'm sure his management team (and he ) thought would  expose him to a wider audience, so is hard for me to judge any actor for lining up work.  Actors have to act.  However I suscribe to the John Gielgud school of thought, this great actor came  out in some atrocious projects (" Caligula" anyone?) but never bad mouthed directly any of them , basically saying he freely  accepted their good money for the role so how could he complain after the fact, thinking  it was professional rudeness. i cant imagine what he would think about someone badmouthing something before a project started.

Because of his writing and the upcoming NOEL movie ( and I'm guessing investing wisely in his Glee earnings) Chris has the luxury of taking some time off and being picky about future acting projects.  I also get the feeling he has at least one more movie gig lined up after NOEL.

However Chris also says that acting in in his blood so I expect he's going to do some bad projects in his future and I'm ok with that. For now at 25 he has the luxury to be picky. coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2015, 3:45 pm

^ Who is David Armitage? Google says he's a British historian. Perhaps you mean Richard Armitage? He was in the twister movie last year. But you are right that just about all actors have been involved in bad movies, even A listers. Sometimes they join a project because their best friends are producing and they are doing them a favor. Sometimes they see a famous director attached but even famous directors make floppers. Then there's something that looks great on the script but the end result is poor. Or perhaps a critically acclaimed movie/show that has no commercial appeal. There's no crystal ball to guarantee a good result when an actor picks a project. Every project is a gamble, although some are safer than others.

I do think DC made a mistake for bad mouthing the movie. It's unprofessional, unless his "bad" meant something other than what I think he meant. btw based on the synopsis that movie sounds indeed very stupid. but you never know. it may turn out to be a little gem w/o him in it.

I don't think chris is that "free" and "relaxing" just because he's not appearing busy to the public. The guy is busy writing more books, making contacts (w/ potential movie makers and whatever), preparing for future projects that are not yet announced, etc. I don't think he can truly relax based on his workaholic personality. A lot of what he does is behind the closed doors.

Last edited by fantastica on 7/25/2015, 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/25/2015, 4:01 pm

I'll never forget something that Robin Williams said when he was asked why he signed onto a particular project that was relatively iffy and he said (not all that jokingly) that he had bills to pay. And that in the end is why a lot of actors take questionable projects - because they have a lifestyle and family to support. If the good, critically acclaimed projects outweigh the couple of laughable ones, then that is the hallmark of a good career. Chris, Darren, Lea and everyone else in the younger group of the Glee cast are in the very earliest building stages of their careers and the odds are that all of them will do a few projects that will not be critical (or commercial hits). It's part of the career that they've chosen.

Where Darren, I think, is really going off road is by speaking badly about the film before he's even appeared in on scene. Is it going to be a potential Oscar winner? Most certainly not. Is it going to be profitable? Maybe. Is it something that could help his career if it's even marginally successful? Definitely. He needs to expand on what we know he can do as an actor and sometimes being the best thing in an otherwise bad film can be very helpful in building a career. But by basically saying that he doesn't think that the film is going to be very good before they even start production (I don't think that it's humble-brag the way some of his fans are claiming) is basically cutting out any expectation that the film might be worthwhile. And then his comments about having little say in his career feels like an attempt to basically say "Hey, I know that it sucks, but it's not something that I chose and it's not my fault." It's a really lousy way of relating to the producers and director that he's working with now and would make me question about someone being willing to work with Darren again. That he would badmouth his own film before he even sets foot on the set really strikes me as being overly self-serving. That Darren is trying to insulate himself from any responsibility if the film isn't good.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/25/2015, 4:12 pm

I am horrilbe with names...LOL.
BTW Richard Armitage in "Hannibal" is combining two of my favorite people, the showrunner/writer Bryan Fuller and Richard.

I don't mean Chris is relaxing as in not literally doing anything but as in having any acting projects for 6 months (other than HIC guest starring gig). A lot of that I realize is that with Noel looming, he can't committ to many other gigs.

Having said that, It's a whole different ball of wax now that Glee is over. Before the stans of the Glee cast (including Chris) could plausibly say that acting gigs were hard to get because of Glee obligations and time constraints.

However Chris is on the record that for now he has the luxury of being "picky" about future acting gigs.

What I imgaine is that Chris is probably also working on other screenplays for himself and we just have to wait and see.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/25/2015, 4:14 pm

i see now what you guys meant when you said he wasn't taking responsibilities. i didn't read his interviews so i am just commenting based on hearsay. i think his comments about this movie being bad and he had no control over his career are not wise. "not having control" is also very misleading. It should be "not getting what I want" which happens to just about everybody.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/25/2015, 9:39 pm

I honestly think that Darren took this role simply because it was offered to him at a time when he was finishing one project and didn't have any other prospects available to him at the time. Darren is all about exposure. He doesn't really say no to things. I just don't think there are a lot of options out there for him or any other options really. He took it because it was work.

Him being negative about the film is a bad thing though. He doesn't have enough experience in the business to get away with it. Darren times to speak without thinking, and directors won't put him in projects if he is going to be spouting out negativity about the project. If he keeps this kind of stuff up he's really going to give himself a terrible reputation as an actor. He has to be careful because he doesn't have the talent to get away with that kind of stuff.there are thousands of actors out there who could easily take Darren's place and any project.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 7/25/2015, 11:32 pm

For all that I don't like Darren and I may not think much about this particular film, I'm not going to shit on him for taking a less than stellar project if that's the best of what he's being offered. There's no shame in that. Darren isn't known for being such a fantastic actor that he's going to be offered Oscar-quality work at this point. It's his first film role as a lead and he could use it to stand out. As I said earlier, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being the stand out performer in an otherwise weak production.

But saying negative things about the production just makes him look ungrateful for having the opportunity to be in the film. And I just don't get the bit about not knowing what the film is about or what kind of changes were made since he first saw the script (if he was told that the script was in the process of being revised before he signed on) or that he doesn't have a lot of say in the jobs that he's taking. It just doesn't make sense because no matter how much power Darren's management team might have, in the end he has to be the one to make the decisions about what jobs he takes. What actor tells the public that he just goes along with whatever his agents tell him and he's got no say?

Darren is ultimately responsible for his own career. Acting as if he has no say is disingenuous at the very least.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 37 ... 41  Next