Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 Empty Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  angelnessa 7/11/2014, 12:24 pm

I guess it was some sort of contest between Chris and Darren, to see who would break character or crack up first, but they weren't supposed to touch each other? Chris was adding fun and creative things to the skit each night, and I guess Darren was feeling outclassed (not hard) so he broke the rules and stole a kiss. So not cool, but not surprising considering what an attention whore he is. We don't know for sure how Chris felt about it, but I'm plenty pissed all over again for him. Just when I think Darren can't fall any lower in my estimation, and of course the Klainer and CrissColfer idiots think it's adorable.

How many months/days/hours/seconds until Glee is over? It really can't come soon enough anymore.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  fantastica 7/11/2014, 12:26 pm

^ it's been over years ago for me.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Jellyrolls 7/11/2014, 1:18 pm

@ColferInspired, I didn't really hear any obnoxious Blarren fans yesterday, but the way the lines were set up, we were a bit more isolated from a large part of the line. They had different lanes set up, and we were at the end of our lane. We had a mother and teen daughter, and a couple of older women in front of us, and a young giril with her dad behind us, and another young girl with an adult to our right (and a wall on our left). So, we weren't really in a spot where we had any obnoxious K(b)lainers near us.

That being said, I'm sure that there were plenty of K(b)lainers there, and I'm sure that some of them were being obnoxious and some were asking Chris about Blarren/Klaine because that's what the tinhatters do. But I'm also sure that they were small in number, and Chris felt the love and respect of fans who were truly there for him because they love his acting and his writing.

The crowd was actually pretty calm and well behaved, I thought. We got in line about a half hour before we were brought into the building. People were just chatting happily with the others in the line. People seemed to be respectful of Chris and each other at the event. They really rushed us through, but the event was well organized by the staff at the venue, and people seemed to be abiding by the rules set forth by the venue and Chris' team.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/15/2014, 10:02 am

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 Tumblr_n8qdvjSKNq1qe476yo1_500

Will commented on Chris's instagram pic with the one with Chris selfie at the DC signing.

He is flirting with him as it means Man Candy Monday or Man crush Monday.

He was attacked by CrissColfer assholes on Chris's instagram, as was Chris, so Will has since removed it probably so they will leave Chris alone.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/15/2014, 10:23 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 Tumblr_n8qdvjSKNq1qe476yo1_500

Will commented on Chris's instagram pic with the one with Chris selfie at the DC signing.

He is flirting with him as it means Man Candy Monday or Man crush Monday.

He was attacked by CrissColfer assholes on Chris's instagram, as was Chris, so Will has since removed it probably so they will leave Chris alone.  :angry:

In my opinion the hard core CrissColfer shipprers are not real fans of Chris's.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/15/2014, 11:09 am

These idiots need to just stop.

To the CrissColfer idiots who spy here, no matter how much your sick little hearts and brains want it, and how much your sick minds twist everything to make it a sign of CC being on, CC has never been on, and never will be on. Will is not a beard, nor does he work for Chris. Will is in a loving relationship with Chris, and it is obvious that he makes Chris very happy. Chris is sharing his live with who he wants to share it with, and it's not the mediocre attention whore who is really the only thing you care about.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/15/2014, 11:11 am

Jellyrolls wrote:These idiots need to just stop.  

To the CrissColfer idiots who spy here, no matter how much your sick little hearts and brains want it, and how much your sick minds twist everything to make it a sign of CC being on, CC has never been on, and never will be on.  Will is not a beard, nor does he work for Chris.  Will is in a loving relationship with Chris, and it is obvious that he makes Chris very happy. Chris is sharing his live with who he wants to share it with, and it's not the mediocre attention whore who is really the only thing you care about.

Great posts,I totally agree, 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 1:41 pm

I really don't get these people.   Chris has had a BF for over a year and a half and there is absolutely no doubt about that now, and Darren has been with his girlfriend close to five fucking years.  Dismissing those real life dynamics seems the most disrespectful thing to do  to someone, publicly.

This "fandom/shipdom" isn't really about either actor, but projecting their fantasies to some idealized relationship.

Last edited by Buenos on 7/15/2014, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/15/2014, 3:56 pm

i don't mind people shipping anybody or anything as long as they keep it to themselves. once they reach out to the actors/real people they are going way too far.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/15/2014, 4:05 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't mind people shipping anybody or anything as long as they keep it to themselves. once they reach out to the actors/real people they are going way too far.

Chris and Grant...I'm sorry did I say that aloud?   phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/15/2014, 5:05 pm

Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:i don't mind people shipping anybody or anything as long as they keep it to themselves. once they reach out to the actors/real people they are going way too far.

Razz 

Ok being serious,those people need help if they are uncapable to see the difference between real life and fantasy. And this is something I've been wondering since Chris confirmed on Andy Cohen show he has a bf,did crisscolfers think he was referring to darren? Please not.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/15/2014, 5:08 pm

I totally agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 7/15/2014, 5:15 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Razz 

Ok being serious,those people need help if  they are uncapable to see the difference between real life and fantasy. And this is something I've been wondering since Chris confirmed on Andy Cohen show he has a bf,did crisscolfers think he was referring to darren? Please not.

Lol Of course they did! You are underestimating their powers of self-delusion.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/15/2014, 5:25 pm

Georgette888 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Razz 

Ok being serious,those people need help if  they are uncapable to see the difference between real life and fantasy. And this is something I've been wondering since Chris confirmed on Andy Cohen show he has a bf,did crisscolfers think he was referring to darren? Please not.

Lol Of course they did! You are underestimating their powers of self-delusion.

I knew they would.Even if Chris had mentioned Will's name, they would still believe somehow he meant Darren.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/15/2014, 5:55 pm

man, maybe it's a good thing i'm not a celebrity or involved with one because i would have wrote them to and i quote " go fuck yourself losers. get a life already."
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/15/2014, 11:11 pm

Buenos wrote:

oh no, i don't mind if you ship real people. my point is that it is wrong to contact (including tweets) the real people regarding your ship. say you ship CG. fine. but if you start to harass Will whenever he posts a photo w/ chris, or wearing a Tshirt w/ CG mannips to chris' book signings so you can embarrass him ... that's too much. in other words, ship all you want for your own private pleasure, but leave the real people alone. that's my position.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/15/2014, 11:12 pm

tanita_mors wrote:man, maybe it's a good thing i'm not a celebrity or involved with one because i would have wrote them to and i quote " go fuck yourself losers. get a life already."

maybe being a loser is the kind of life that somebody has.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/16/2014, 2:15 am

fantastica wrote:
Buenos wrote:

oh no, i don't mind if you ship real people. my point is that it is wrong to contact (including tweets) the real people regarding your ship.  say you ship CG. fine. but if you start to harass Will whenever he posts a photo w/ chris, or wearing a Tshirt w/ CG mannips to chris' book signings so you can embarrass him ... that's too much. in other words, ship all you want for your own private pleasure, but leave the real people alone. that's my position.
I know, I was just making a joke.   For example, I think Naya and Kevin would make a cute couple, and while my rational brain realizes  that is virtually an impossibility it's harmless fun.

That is why my original post (that I bolded later the word) qualified specifically with "publicly".  Live and let live is my motto but as you mention, when you disrespect their real life relationship publicly that's when it starts veering into bat manure territory.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/16/2014, 12:40 pm

^ bat manure is excellent organic fertilizer, mind you. i hate to see it being grouped together with crazy-ass shits that those losers create.

tonguue 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/17/2014, 2:32 am

@Buenos, I might be slightly irrational as well as I also believe Naya and Kevin could make a cute couple. No, I think I'm more irrational than you as I see an small possibility as they're besties. However, also I understand they could choose different people and is perfectly fine. I know what are the limits of shipping; I think some people have to learn is celebs are real people and take their own decisions, is not up to fans to force them to date whoever fans want.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/17/2014, 3:59 pm

From comments here and other tumblr sites it seems the line in the sand is trying to engage the real life actors into the shipping fantasies publicly when talking to them, or twitters to them, etc.

IOW, it's ok to ship RLP's (personal thang and all) as long as it's something you don't try badger the actors with.  That is where discretion is the better part of valor one would think for most rational people.

That is where it gets batshit crazy, especially when you know said actors are in a real life relationship with someone else.

All I can say is kudos to Chris to have the balls to call out the more demented weirdos who try to engage him in their fantasies instead of respecting that that makes him uncomfortable and awkward.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 7/18/2014, 5:16 pm

It's amazing how pseudoexperts can/'t get their facts right.

Some Klainers were upset when Darren said that he and Chris were on the same page that Klaine were not ready to be engaged.  Some Chris  fans didn't appreciate that he included Chris in his opinion, in that they prefer Darren speak for himself and not for anyone else, especially  Chris, when dealing with Klaine related stuff.  Why?  Because of all the batshit crazy Klainer fans out there.

However that gets turned around now that  "Colfer stans" were upset with what Darren said.  Let's not mince words, many Chris fans probably agree that Kurt is too young to have gotten engaged, that probably didn't bother many  of them.  If Darren had not included Chris in his opinion they wouldn't have cared that much.

Of course pseudo experts now are lumping the shit Chris is getting now (Klaine should not get married) from Klaine fans as if Darren got the same shit from "Colfer fans".    Wow, Freudian slip much?

It's the KLAINE fans that are throwing the shit and temper tantrums.  KLAINE fans.   They were upset with what Darren said, but IMO  far more seem upset now when Chris voiced the same opinion. 

Because of course according to them, Chris hates Klaine.
The  transparency of the rationalization  is pretty blatant and oh so obvious with pseduo experts and pseudo everything about themselves.

Interesting how chicken shit pseudo expert never calls out "Darren fans".

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/20/2014, 2:12 am

I just saw this on GLEE Facebook
Hey Gleeks, step into Kurt's shoes for the weekend! Would You Rather: perform as Blaine's puppet, or Santa's elf?

Whoever is the person in charge of this page, I do wonder if had the intention to start a war. Please, doesn't know this poll is fuel for klainers, they still remember what an 'awful nightmare' was the Christmas episode. By other side, I won't deny I laughed at this and of course I made my choice.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 7/20/2014, 4:02 am

brisallie wrote:I just saw this on GLEE Facebook
Hey Gleeks, step into Kurt's shoes for the weekend! Would You Rather: perform as Blaine's puppet, or Santa's elf?

Whoever is the person in charge of this page, I do wonder if had the intention to start a war. Please, doesn't know this poll is fuel for klainers, they still remember what an 'awful nightmare' was the Christmas episode. By other side, I won't deny I laughed at this and of course I made my choice.

Well, it is funny in some point but proves that Kurt is seen by makers as subservient to all of the characters in Glee after season 2.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/20/2014, 6:56 am

^ gross! I don't even find it funny. Kurt is the king, not somebody's accessory.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next