Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 1/21/2016, 2:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Add me to the people who hope this is just hoax by some sick sick people, but if it's true, I hope that Chris and his family have the strength and support they need to make it through this difficult time.

I also  hope it is just a hoax by some sick and disgusting people. I  hope if it turns out  to be true, that people will respect Chris and his family privacy  during difficult time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa on 1/21/2016, 9:03 pm

I tend to believe if this is tragically true, it won't be announced publicly until well after there's been a funeral/memorial. I don't think it's the entertainment media they'd be worried about, particularly since Glee is over and Chris is essentially out of the public eye for now, but the band of crazies that continue to harass him. You know if there were a public funeral announced, at least a few of these idiots would try and "crash" it, especially if they thought they could catch Darren there too. I put nothing past them at this point.

Hoping, hoping that it's just a bad rumor though, and Chris is just ignoring it as he usually does when people start up crap about him. He has been awfully quiet since New Years though, and I worry about him :( .
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 1/22/2016, 1:16 pm

Do they always announce the death of celebrities relatives in general? I rarely hear of them, and when I do, usually the celebrity themselves mention it regarding how much the death affected them afterwards.

As I said before I don't go to social media so everything i heard about this rumor came from this forum. Based on what I read here, I have a slight inclination to think that it maybe true, otherwise Chris' mom herself will likely come out with a single tweet (she can simply mention the weather) and debunk the rumors once for all. Instead we hear crickets. It's not like such rumors are thrown to them all the time so they are just tired of responding. I think it may be true (cross my finger and hope i was wrong) and the family just don't want to bring the matter to the public.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 1/22/2016, 9:58 pm

fantastica wrote:Do they always announce the death of celebrities relatives in general? I rarely hear of them, and when I do, usually the celebrity themselves mention it regarding how much the death affected them afterwards.
I think it depends on the fame of the celebrity (the more famous the more chance the media will report it) and also on the decency of the media (like I don't think EW, the Huffington Post or TVLine would report on this, but independent paparazzi's and sleazy tabloids might see an opportunity to earn a buck from a celebrity's misery, even the B/C-listers).
So if it's true I think it was smart of Chris' family to try to keep this as private as possible.

As I said before I don't go to social media so everything i heard about this rumor came from this forum. Based on what I read here, I have a slight inclination to think that it maybe true, otherwise Chris' mom herself will likely come out with a single tweet (she can simply mention the weather) and debunk the rumors once for all. Instead we hear crickets. It's not like such rumors are thrown to them all the time so they are just tired of responding. I think it may be true (cross my finger and hope i was wrong) and the family just don't want to bring the matter to the public.
Chris just "liked" an instagram photo (x) for the first time after having not been on social media (as in "liking" instagrams or "favoriting" tweets) for almost a week.
When his usual instagram/twitter activity (at least visible to us by him "liking" and "favoriting") lately has been daily, or at least every other day.

Chris' last "like" before today was last Saturday, about the same time or sometime before the first RIP comments on Karyn Colfer's facebook pic appeared. And Chris' unusual silence on social media since then (till today) to me seems to confirm this extremely sad news.
Although it's not an official confirmation of course (Chris has 'disappeared' for a few days a couple of times before), so there's still need for caution.

And tbh: if Chris choses to not mention the loss of his mom (again: if it's indeed true) himself on social media imo 'we' shouldn't mention it to him either. It's his right to keep this as private as he wants it to be, even if we would get confirmation via another (legit) source.
I'm still hoping I'm wrong, though. :(

-ETA-
And now it has been confirmed. I'm so sorry.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/23/2016, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 1/23/2016, 9:05 am

I so hoped it was not true.

This is just tragic.

Poor Chris and his family.

This year is just so unfair.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 1/23/2016, 9:56 am

This is one time when i'm glad that Chris isn't a more noteworthy celebrity so that he and his family have some chance for privacy during this awful time. Here's hoping that the crazies in the fandom and the general public (like those Westboro Baptists cretins) leave Chris and his family the fuck alone right now, and let them mourn in peace.

And my sympathies go out to Chris, Hannah, Tim and the rest of the family. Karyn was an amazing woman who devoted herself to her children and I'm glad that she got to see Hannah graduate from high school and Chris's career do so well. Thankfully Chris has a good number of close friends to support him through this.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 41 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic View next topic Back to top