Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2015, 2:53 pm

JMC is set to end his run at the end of April, when Darren takes over (for 12 weeks).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  fantastica 2/18/2015, 3:29 pm

usually when i go to see a show i go to see a SHOW and not care about who is leading. i do read reviews unless it's a long running famous show. i guess many people especially tourists have the same mentality. if the show has 85% seat filled during most of its runs then chances are it will get that many filled during DC's run, unless he gets terrible reviews. i assume you can get friendly reviewers on board if you are a show runner but who knows. we will see when time comes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/18/2015, 8:35 pm

The thing is does he have a big enough fan base to fill seats right from the start.

Is he committed to the role and willing to work hard, or is going to just rely on his fan base, looks and charisma to fill seats, flub lines and not put much effort into the role.

Darren is lazy, he has admitted to that.

He comes of as a person that wants to breeze through life and expects roles to drop in his lap.

I wish him luck if he does put the hard work in, but if he treats it like H$2 then he will damage what career he has left and I expect the critics to be brutal.

This is once again stunt casting.

Darren's tour didn't sell out, so thinking this will sell out, I can't see it happening.

Maybe Hedwig fans will go to see out of curiousity if they never knew about his run in H$2 among the reviews and his behaviour and his stans behaviour.

Though lots might not as they don't want him playing the role.

Hopefully the stans stay out of the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/18/2015, 10:53 pm

DC's own music tour is different. this is an established show. DC is just one of the cast, unlike his own tour, in which he was one and the only. you don't go to his concert unless you are his fan, but many will attend a broadway show regardless of who is starring. big names will make marketing easier, but i have seen shows w/o big names that are still very charming and wonderful. audiences will come if the review is good. an established show do not have to worry much about the review. it's a totally different thing if he is the first cast of a new show. then the critics would view the whole thing w/ a critical eye. he's lucky he doesn't have to deal w/ that sort of scrutiny. the show only cares about profit now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/20/2015, 8:29 pm

I just saw a video that the totle (the crew member Kevin is good friends with) posted of Darren shooting the cork of a champagne bottle at Alex Newell's butt from close range.  I am not going to post the video here because I am highly offended by it.  Though Alex was smiling and a willing participant, I have to say that this is a stupid thing to do.  Champagne corks are can easily hit 65 miles per hour when they are shot from the bottle, and they can hurt someone if they are hit with the cork (I've seen them go through walls and ceilings).  That cork could have (and probably did) leave a bruise and/or welt on Alex's body.

I have to say that it drives me crazy when actors with young, impressionable fans willingly film and post things of them doing stupid and/or dangerous things.  I don't care what they do in their private lives, but I think it's irresponsible to do stuff like this when they know young impressionable fans have access to them. Celebs don't have to be perfect, but they should think before they post stuff.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/20/2015, 8:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just saw a video that the totle (the crew member Kevin is good friends with) posted of Darren shooting the cork of a champagne bottle at Alex Newell's butt from close range.  I am not going to post the video here because I am highly offended by it.  Though Alex was smiling and a willing participant, I have to say that this is a stupid thing to do.  Champagne corks are can easily hit 65 miles per hour when they are shot from the bottle, and they can hurt someone if they are hit with the cork (I've seen them go through walls and ceilings).  That cork could have (and probably did) leave a bruise and/or welt on Alex's body.

I have to say that it drives me crazy when actors with young, impressionable fans willingly film and post things of them doing stupid and/or dangerous things.  I don't care what they do in their private lives, but I think it's irresponsible to do stuff like this when they know young impressionable fans have access to them.  Celebs don't have to be perfect, but they should think before they post stuff.

I don't think Darren ever cared about his fans and I doubt think he is even grateful for they have done for him over the years.

Showing is better than saying; where the showing is severely lacking on his part.

Alex would have known it was being filmed and just acted that way not wanting to cause waves.

I am sure behind closed doors Alex was not happy about it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/23/2015, 2:46 pm

The tinhatters are so insane and disrespecful. They are attacking Will on the last picture Bridget posted of him,Dot and Chris. They have brought back that Will suppossedly made comments againts lgbt and women years ago, so this situation provoked Bridget anger and started to reply,and things got worse. Orher posters recommend her to block people. But still,this situation is getting old and at the end Chris's friends will make their account private.Unfair
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/23/2015, 2:59 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just saw a video that the totle (the crew member Kevin is good friends with) posted of Darren shooting the cork of a champagne bottle at Alex Newell's butt from close range.  I am not going to post the video here because I am highly offended by it.  Though Alex was smiling and a willing participant, I have to say that this is a stupid thing to do.  Champagne corks are can easily hit 65 miles per hour when they are shot from the bottle, and they can hurt someone if they are hit with the cork (I've seen them go through walls and ceilings).  That cork could have (and probably did) leave a bruise and/or welt on Alex's body.

I have to say that it drives me crazy when actors with young, impressionable fans willingly film and post things of them doing stupid and/or dangerous things.  I don't care what they do in their private lives, but I think it's irresponsible to do stuff like this when they know young impressionable fans have access to them.  Celebs don't have to be perfect, but they should think before they post stuff.

i don't think DC meant any ill will towards Alex, but he acted very juvenile. i bet he wouldn't dare to think of doing that to RyRy ever in this lifetime and next.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2015, 3:15 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't think DC meant any ill will towards Alex, but he acted very juvenile. i bet he wouldn't dare to think of doing that to RyRy ever in this lifetime and next.

Oh, I don't think Darren did it with the intent of causing injury to Alex (though interesting he chose someone with a little more padding in the but than someone skinnier). It was definitely an immature thing to do (for a 28 year old man and the man who filmed it, too). I don't think they considered that Alex could have gotten hurt (which thankfully he didn't), nor did they consider the fact that the young impressionable fans could be inspired to try something like that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/23/2015, 3:34 pm

Between Starkids and Glee, Darren seems like he's a perpetual adolescent. He love dirty jokes and panks and that might have worked on the Glee set where he was catered too and the atmosphere was relaxed. But he's moving into a new phase of his career where that kind of stuff just isn't going to be tolerated.

We saw during his run on HTSIB that he didn't seem to handle a professional environment all that well. The fans he attracted to the show didn't know how to behave in a theater and his antics like trying to stage a Starkids sing-a-long at the stage door (going against police orders and disregarding that his cast mates might not appreciate being caught in that kind of melee) really showed that he was an armature and not a real pro. But because it as an extremely limited run and he was returning to Glee.

But now he's moving onto a new phase in his career where he's going to be working with adult performers who aren't going to be impressed by his jokes and pranks. You can have a fun work environment, and get along well with your coworkers without acting like a 13 year old. Darren is pushing 30 and he's got to start growing up a bit. Otherwise I don't see a long career (especially a Broadway career) because he's going to make himself too much a pain and people won't want to work with him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/23/2015, 9:23 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_nk90h197M61rud3zyo1_540

G*ddammit, those tinhatters are the biggest assholes out there.

Poor Bridget, poor Dot-Marie, poor Will, and poor Chris.

What in the hell, I really hate these tinhatters. Chris and his friends are the sweetest people. Chris has been so reserved about his private life and has grown comfortable sharing with us some parts of it. This behavior of harassing his friends and family by some truly stupid people is so sick :angry:
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2015, 9:40 pm

dimpledchris wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_nk90h197M61rud3zyo1_540

G*ddammit, those tinhatters are the biggest assholes out there.

Poor Bridget, poor Dot-Marie, poor Will, and poor Chris.

What in the hell, I really hate these tinhatters. Chris and his friends are the sweetest people. Chris has been so reserved about his private life and has grown comfortable sharing with us some parts of it. This behavior of harassing his friends and family by some truly stupid people is so sick :angry:

And this horrible person is currently on tumblr.

The best thing is to ignore them as they want the attention.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/23/2015, 9:42 pm

^And she's not only bragging about her bullying, but also playing the victim card. :angry:

I really, REALLY hate these tinhatting idiots. tronco

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_inline_nk8yhxH2dL1r9tdoi
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/23/2015, 9:52 pm

I feel so bad for Bridgett and Will and everyone else involved. Anything they do or post that contains Will in it will always be tainted by the most hateful of tinhatters, and they're getting even more desperate now that filming's over.

And they wonder why Chris doesn't post much on social media.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/23/2015, 10:05 pm

dimpledchris wrote:I feel so bad for Bridgett and Will and everyone else involved. Anything they do or post that contains Will in it will always be tainted by the most hateful of tinhatters, and they're getting even more desperate now that filming's over.

And they wonder why Chris doesn't post much on social media.

Agree 100%. It may be a main reason Chris did not post much about Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/23/2015, 10:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^And she's not only bragging about her bullying, but also playing the victim card. :angry:

I really, REALLY hate these tinhatting idiots. tronco

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr_inline_nk8yhxH2dL1r9tdoi

Oh that girl. I replied her on instagram, as she tried to be 'nice' and told me I should check out Will's blog to realize the horrible things he has posted. I wanted to tell her fuck off, but just told her she didnt care about Chris, but only crisscolfer dryy . But seriously, people like her don't get reasons, some of us we tried to tell her that her explanations were stupid as Chris clearly knows who is dating, and don't need tinhatters to tell him who Will is. I feel so upset at this moment, as is unfair Chris's friends couldn't share pics due to this immature selfish delusional people.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/23/2015, 10:47 pm

If Crisscolfers hate will for something  he posted in the past,why don't they hate Darren for saying/posting something similar?I have no doubt if Chris was dating Darren in real  life the same CrissColfers who hate on Will would defend Darren had he posted what Will did years ago. I  have no doubt the main reason,if not the only reason they hate Will is because Chris is with him and not Darren.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2015, 11:37 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:If Crisscolfers hate will for something  he posted in the past,why don't they hate Darren for saying/posting something similar?I have no doubt if Chris was dating Darren in real  life the same CrissColfers who hate on Will would defend Darren had he posted what Will did years ago. I  have no doubt the main reason,if not the only reason they hate Will is because Chris is with him and not Darren.

They want to live in their fantasy world were CrissColfer exists.

They are fans of no-one, because if they were they would not attack Mia.

To them Darren is Blaine, and Blaine to them does no wrong.

They want Klaine to be real.

That is why some feel they will start attacking Darren when he stops catering to them because his whole focus will be Hedwig.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/24/2015, 12:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:If Crisscolfers hate will for something  he posted in the past,why don't they hate Darren for saying/posting something similar?I have no doubt if Chris was dating Darren in real  life the same CrissColfers who hate on Will would defend Darren had he posted what Will did years ago. I  have no doubt the main reason,if not the only reason they hate Will is because Chris is with him and not Darren.

They want to live in their fantasy world were CrissColfer exists.

They are fans of no-one, because if they were they would not attack Mia.

To them Darren is Blaine, and Blaine to them does no wrong.

They want Klaine to be real.

That is why some feel they will start attacking Darren when he stops catering to them because his whole focus will be Hedwig.

Some very good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/24/2015, 1:31 am

My God, I love Chris Colfer more and more. He's not giving 2 shits about the ccshippers and asshats anymore. You go, Mr. Colfer!! He liked these photos and they come courtesy of Lisa Rinna (Harry Hamlin's wife):

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr12

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Lisa_r12
source

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Lisa_r13
source
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/24/2015, 1:55 am

Lmao
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2015, 2:09 am

bayth wrote:My God, I love Chris Colfer more and more. He's not giving 2 shits about the ccshippers and asshats anymore. You go, Mr. Colfer!! He liked these photos and they come courtesy of Lisa Rinna (Harry Hamlin's wife):

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Tumblr12

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Lisa_r12
source

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 18 Lisa_r13
source

Well, done Lisa. wub

I am sure she did this deliberately as she probably saw what was going on.

No-one just posts these out of the blue.
I love it when Chris makes new friends and they stick up for him. wub

He writes children books so he would not post something like that on his instagram.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2015, 3:13 am

Whether was deliberately or not, or somehow Chris's mind is connected to Lisa's, I think his response was perfect Smile. He didn't need to post anything on twitter or instagram, he found a different way to throw shade.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2015, 3:20 am

Chris doesn't give a fuck what these haters want and it drives them crazy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/24/2015, 4:44 am

Good for Chris not giving a fuck about what the rude people think. I just hope Chris doesn't retreat or quit social media altogether, he's been really quiet and rarely posts on twitter and instagram. A lot of his social media photos are/were shared by his friends too (Ashley, Melissa, Bridgett, etc.), and tinhatters harassing them is also causing them not to share any more with fans.

It's really awful, and I wish that with the ending of Glee they'd also quit with the bullying and harassment, or at the very least find some other people to obsess over. Such a shame that a few ignorant asshats are so vocal that they sometimes drown out the happy/positive comments.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 41 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 41  Next