Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  ColferInspired 7/4/2015, 1:26 am

Gleekon con in Italy has been cancelled as they thought Darren would be a draw. Razz

They sold only 400 tickets, which is bad because they are not going to re-imburse the ones that bought them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  brisallie 7/4/2015, 5:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Gleekon con in Italy has been cancelled as they thought Darren would be a draw. Razz

They sold only 400 tickets, which is bad because they are not going to re-imburse the ones that bought them.

Out of curiosity, how expensive were those tickets? Remember in the Gleekon they did in France, was in France,right? They weren't so cheap.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/4/2015, 8:12 pm

they won't refund the tix? they should. all other canceled events seem to. this one maybe illegal.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/4/2015, 11:37 pm

They said something about it being in the terms of service for the event that people would not get a full refund if the event was cancelled. They probably had lots of money out in non refundable deposits at the venues, and could even have to pay the appearance fees for the actors.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/4/2015, 11:45 pm

I saw Jenna tweet about it, and she didn't sound happy about those who had already paid not getting a full refund. But if it's in the fine print I don't know how much recourse they have. It sounds like they hadn't even told Jenna, who had agreed to be there, that it had been cancelled.

The organizers also said they'd give an accounting of all the money already spent around the 13th of the month. They implied that one of the celebrities had asked for a six-figure appearance fee. I don't know if that's legit, but if it is true, I have little doubt it was Darren. He was scheduled to do a mini concert as well.

What a mess.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2015, 1:22 am

I guess his appearance isn't really worth 6 figures.

How much is the ticket? We can do the math by that multiply by 400.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/5/2015, 9:08 pm

Lost in english, but what does it mean six-figures? Did Darren wanted to appear more than the rest of the cast?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/5/2015, 9:33 pm

brisallie wrote:Lost in english, but what does it mean six-figures? Did Darren wanted to appear more than the rest of the cast?

It means $100,000 or more. I wouldn't be surprised if he did ask for more. He was going to do concert too, and he unfortunately was still a bigger draw than the rest of the cast they had signed up - Kevin, Jenna, Ashley, and Dot I believe.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2015, 10:35 pm

six figures means the number has 6 digits. 100,000 is the smallest six figure number. 999,999 is the largest. any number in between is a 6 figure number.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/5/2015, 10:51 pm

The thing is Kevin and Jenna's fans have moved on from Glee and are following their other projects.

Jenna has been doing a lot of singing on stage since Glee has finished.

Plus, who wants to their with Darren's idiot stans, when all his stans care about is their stupid fake ship CrissColfer.

What I find funny is Chris AOL event with fans was sold out almost immediately and others were not when Darren's Hedwig has not. Smile

This was this was about that I posted in the TLOS 4 thread.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 33 Tumblr_nqy6v4IKNk1sq00peo1_540
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 7/5/2015, 11:04 pm

let's don't compare apple with oranges. i don't give a hoot about this glee event. i think most people have moved on.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 7/7/2015, 6:15 pm

angelnessa wrote:
brisallie wrote:Lost in english, but what does it mean six-figures? Did Darren wanted to appear more than the rest of the cast?

It means $100,000 or more. I wouldn't be surprised if he did ask for more. He was going to do concert too, and he unfortunately was still a bigger draw than the rest of the cast they had signed up - Kevin, Jenna, Ashley, and Dot I believe.

fantastica wrote:six figures means the number has 6 digits. 100,000 is the smallest six figure number. 999,999 is the largest. any number in between is a 6 figure number.

Thanks. And if the rumours are true, he asked for a lot of money.

As for the AOL event, as much as I'm glad Chris sold out his event Smile , I think there is no comparison between him and Darren, we already know who is the bright star and the one who is fading out. Ok, I'll try not to be so harsh with darren, and simply lets see what happen after hedwig.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 7/8/2015, 7:54 pm

tinhatters had Darren sign TLOS4 last night:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 33 Tumblr_nr5lx7ddbK1uxavoco1_1280

Classless fans of a classless asshole.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/9/2015, 5:13 pm

^I ranted on tumblr about that. :angry:

It's disrespectful in so many ways to sign someone else's work.
It's disrespectful of his fans to offer that book to Darren to sign, and it's disrespectful of him to actually sign it: he really should know better. I won't accept that "Darren's just too nice to his fans", as his fans are trying to excuse him. He's a grown-up man, he can easily deal to gently and politely decline an inappropiate request from his entitled fans. Not doing so and signing when very well knowing better (he added "I didn't write this" in Chris' book above his signature, so he's aware of the awkward situation) makes him look like either a douchebag or a coward, if not both.
Matt refused to sign a Hedwig playbill (yup, that happened, arghh), and I don't think that e.g. Amber would sign Lea's album if asked (although this seems to be mostly a Darren/Chris thing, because of the delusional cc tinhatters).

In a way it's also disrespectful to Darren himself, as it sort of shows that these fans don't really respect Darren (let alone Chris) as an individual, nor his individual post-Glee projects, but see him only as half of Klaine/crisscolfer. A real fan would not purposely embarrass and possible even offend their fave by giving him someone else's work to sign. But I guess that's what you get when you keep pandering to those people and can't let go of your former job/co-worker out of fear of losing fans.
Chris is smart to have the rule that only his books will get signed on his book tour. Darren should do the same at the stagedoor: only signing Hedwig related stuff, like playbills.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/9/2015, 8:58 pm

Lol, the second 'wave' of nominations for the Teen Choice Awards is out, and guess which Glee couple has not been nominated for Choice TV Chemistry and Choice TV Liplock? sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/9/2015, 9:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Lol, the second 'wave' of nominations for the Teen Choice Awards is out, and guess which Glee couple has not been nominated for Choice TV Chemistry and Choice TV Liplock? sifflou

Lol, I saw several Klainers on a Twitter rampage yesterday, thinking they could get the TCA's to put Klaine on the ballot anyway if they whined campaigned hard enough. Good luck with that. Klaine is dead and buried everywhere outside of the Klainer bubble. RIP.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 7/9/2015, 11:53 pm

angelnessa wrote:Klaine is dead and buried everywhere outside of the Klainer bubble. RIP.

Rest in peace for that toxic relationship? I want it to burn in the fires of hell. antifana bih rentine
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/9/2015, 11:58 pm

bayth wrote:
angelnessa wrote:Klaine is dead and buried everywhere outside of the Klainer bubble. RIP.

Rest in peace for that toxic relationship? I want it to burn in the fires of hell. antifana bih rentine

Lol - OK, that too Smile .

Saw a blurb from a Darren interview on Tumblr tonight. It would appear he has nothing lined up after Hedwig, as of now. Plenty of time to work on that album...
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/10/2015, 5:58 am

He has no official plans post-July 19. “Hopefully somebody sees me in Hedwig and says, ‘Hey! Why don’t you do this project!’” he says. He wants to split his time between New York and Los Angeles because he “couldn’t live without either city,” and he’s enjoying spending time outdoors in New York this summer — in the park, biking, at restaurants, etc. One thing he can’t wait to do with more free time is focus on his writing.
LINK

Thing is I hope this means these stans will start leaving Chris alone and his friends and family. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2015, 5:24 am

Two Darren stans made up this nasty song about Chris's supposed lazy eye and sent it to him on twitter. :angry:

Several of the stans have favourite it or retweeted it.

If they think they can bully Chris so he goes away, because Darren is not getting opportunities like Chris is, they can just give up.

After hearing from the WNG video about how the bullying in middle school still leaves scars for Chris this is just disgusting. antifana
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 7/11/2015, 7:09 am

ColferInspired wrote:Two Darren stans made up this nasty song about Chris's supposed lazy eye and sent it to him on twitter. :angry:

If they think they can bully Chris so he goes away, because Darren is not getting opportunities like Chris is, they can just give up.

After hearing from the WNG video about how the bullying in middle school still leaves scars for Chris this is just disgusting. antifana

Agree 100% it is disgusting Evil or Very Mad If I were Chris I would block single one of them.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/11/2015, 9:16 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Two Darren stans made up this nasty song about Chris's supposed lazy eye and sent it to him on twitter. :angry:

Agree 100% it is disgusting Evil or Very Mad If I were Chris I would block single one of them.

I reported them anyway as what they doing is harassment.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 7/11/2015, 9:57 am

god, people are so immature.

the show is over, the ship is over, the actors aren't really friends outside of work. how much more do people need.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 7/11/2015, 10:01 am

tanita_mors wrote:god, people are so immature.

the show is over, the ship is over, the actors aren't really friends outside of work. how much more do people need.
Attention, and if they can't get it in a positive way they start harassing people in the hope of getting it in a negative way.  notall

These people are immature, disgusting hypocrites.
smajli
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 7/11/2015, 10:24 am

I expect it will get worse before it gets better. Chris's book series is now extremely successful in its own right, and currently getting a ton of good press, with several more books to look forward to in the future. Plus he's still lined up to lead a pretty prestigious film project soon. On the other hand, their actual favorite person is finishing up a not-so-stellar Broadway run, with nothing to follow as of right now. It's got to be burning them up, and I think they'll take their frustrations out on Chris as much as they can (as usual).
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 41 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 37 ... 41  Next