Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  fantastica 6/23/2015, 9:39 pm

well, these behaviors and attitudes and subsequent reputation are much much more likely to put him on the supermarket tabloids long after his professional career is over. you know how these "stars" are - they rely on outrageous behavior to stay relevant. otherwise they just simply disappear.

if you don't believe, just look at us - most of us don't like him at all, yet we can't stop talking about him... moque how else will poor darren get our attention long after glee? didn't we all want to forget him? well, he won!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  angelnessa 6/23/2015, 10:09 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't spend one more ounce of energy thinking or writing about Darren if so many of the juveniles who stan him (including the adults) didn't still try to force him into anything my own fave is doing, or harrass and abuse my fave (and his loved ones) for not worshipping at the Alter of Darren with them. The day the gay media stops hailing him as such a great ally, despite evidence to the contrary, I'll back off too. Until then, I'll continue to vent and call him out on his crap, and I'm glad we have this forum as it's one of the few places we can without being harrassed for it.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/23/2015, 10:15 pm

oh trust me, dc will thrust himself into every media opportunity he can, even if it's not relevant to him. he will be a great "gay ally" for as long as some gays still want to bang him.

p.s. i wasn't making fun of any of you for mentioning him here. i just want to point out the fact that bad behavior gets attentions (yes it's very juvenile but that's how a lot of talentless celebrities continue to dominate tabloids and "celebrity news media".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/23/2015, 10:25 pm

fantastica wrote:oh trust me, dc will thrust himself into every media opportunity he can, even if it's not relevant to him. he will be a great "gay ally" for as long as some gays still want to bang him.

p.s. i wasn't making fun of any of you for mentioning him here. i just want to point out the fact that bad behavior gets attentions (yes it's very juvenile but that's how a lot of talentless celebrities continue to dominate tabloids and "celebrity news media".

Oh I know. The funny thing is, not even the tabloids waste space on him and his antics, he's generally that irrelevant at this point fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/23/2015, 11:08 pm

Well, so far after Hedwig Darren is doing something with the Starkids and has nothing lined up after that as he did an interview and said this.

The media are not interested in him or the tabloids.

He is no longer news worthy or relevant.

His stans did try to get #fightforDarren trending last week, but it didn't trend. Smile

Darren is a man heading for thirty and he behaves like a spoilt privileged twelve year old.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/23/2015, 11:36 pm

Hello everybody, I'm sorry for have been missed lately, but I've been busy. And I'm sorry for bringing this, but who made this t-shirt? This was published on the ChrisColferNews
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Tumblr_nqfclyTxyI1u88r6co1_1280Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Tumblr_nqfclyTxyI1u88r6co2_1280

I guess they were made for a great cause, and please remind me if Chris ever said this or was in one of the books, because so far I've seen klainers to believe this is indirectly about them, and is pissing me off dryy . Have to confess I can't stand the word "courage" as it has been overused by klainers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/24/2015, 12:25 am

brisallie wrote:Hello everybody, I'm sorry for have been missed lately, but I've been busy. And I'm sorry for bringing this, but who made this t-shirt? This was published on the ChrisColferNews
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Tumblr_nqfclyTxyI1u88r6co1_1280Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 32 Tumblr_nqfclyTxyI1u88r6co2_1280

I guess they were made for a great cause, and please remind me if Chris ever said this or was in one of the books, because so far I've seen klainers to believe this is indirectly about them, and is pissing me off  dryy . Have to confess I can't stand the word "courage" as it has been overused by klainers.

It's a quote taken from the first LoS books, the wishing well.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/24/2015, 7:28 am

^Yeah, that's definitely a quote from TLoS1, but of course the tinhatters and Klainers are trying to make it all about Klaine/CC. dryy 

They're probably twisting this into something like that Chris loves Darren so much he had to mention one of their characters' biggest moments on a teeshirt from his completely other project TLoS.
It's of course a secret message to the 'real' fans who "know the truth". Dear Lord. Rolling Eyes 

I hate it when the tinhatters try to make everything Chris does, ever accomplishment he's worked hard for, into something Klaine/cc/Darren related.
I just happened to listen to the TLoS3 audiobook yesterday, the chapter in which Jack and Goldilocks get married, and I found it hard to enjoy because I know how the tinhatters are convinced that the drawing of Jack and Goldilocks in the book 'proved' that it was really Chris and Darren (with Chris being Goldilocks of course).
SMH.  :angry:  

As for Darren:
I also try not to get too much involved in his shenanigans anymore, as I would really just want to not think about him at all anymore, but it's hard to just ignore him when he gets posted in the Chris Colfer tag every single day. dryy
It's come to the point that whenever I see his face now (completely involuntarily I assure you) I already feel disgusted, by Darren himself (even if he hasn't been an obvious asshole that particular day) but mostly by his fans. Only the knowledge that I know they're mainly doing it to bully the Chris fans keeps me from reacting: the block button is my friend. But still... if they wouldn't shove him in my face in places he doesn't belong then I probably wouldn't be looking in the lol Darren tag sometimes just to blow off some steam and to find even more reason to dislike him.

So I've read about some things Darren's done since Hedwig started, but for the most part I just stayed quiet or only 'liked' a few posts of people rightfully calling him out in the lol Darren tag.
He's clearly getting out of control, but if he wants to ruin his own reputation that's fine by me. Although his more obnoxious fans of course still adore him and excuse everything he does: his peers and bosses in the entertainment industry must eventually see what a mediocre talent and even liability he is, and won't be able to cover up every douchey thing he does at some point.

But the latest incident, with those 2 men who didn't want to participate in the show at a certain moment, and then didn't get up at the standing ovation quickly enough (because they did get up eventually! and that's when Darren took their phone away) to Darren's liking,.... there's no excuse for what Darren did there. Mad
It was unprofessional, petty, quite agressive, and possibly even illegal, with the risk of an assault charge and/or lawsuit to boot. Can you imagine someone doing that to you, just because you weren't raising your arms in a show you paid good money for to see? 

And Darren didn't even have the (lame) excuse of being in character as Hedwig this time (he has done similar things before in the show as part of the 'act'), as this was at curtain call, when the show is over and the actors take their bow.
This was way, way out of line, very unprofessional. There is simply no excuse.

Let's see how many gigs Darren gets after Hedwig, with the way he's been behaving. So far all he's rambled about is possibly working with the Starkids again, doing 'something' with his music, and him practically begging for someone to give him an 'interesting' role to play, preferably on a beach. Rolling Eyes
In other words: he's got nothing solid booked yet. suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/24/2015, 8:33 am

Darren strikes and proves he is an asshole. :angry:

He made a transphobic joke about Caitlyn Jenner and called her Bruce.

Many in the audience were offended and nearly left.

He is such a privileged dude bro and thinks because he is "straight queer" he can get away with it. :angry:

He is straight and privileged and it is not getting him anywhere.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/24/2015, 8:42 am

FFS, Darren making fun of Caitlyn Jenner in the show last night, calling her Bruce and misgendering her ("man, woman, moman, wan, Bruce Jenner, whatever you are").
Disgusting.   antifana

He just keeps on getting worse and worse each time.

But at least this time he managed to piss off some of his fans that were still loyal to him.
Aalthough some of them still excuse him of course, saying that a man who played a gay character for 5 years was only 'joking'. brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/24/2015, 9:46 am

Glorfindel wrote:FFS, Darren making fun of Caitlyn Jenner in the show last night, calling her Bruce and misgendering her ("man, woman, moman, wan, Bruce Jenner, whatever you are").
Disgusting.   antifana

He just keeps on getting worse and worse each time.

But at least this time he managed to piss off some of his fans that were still loyal to him.
Aalthough some of them still excuse him of course, saying that a man who played a gay character for 5 years was only 'joking'. brikwol

I also saw the excuse that JCM writes all the jokes (except of course when it's about Chris Col-furr, then that's all Darren), so he's the transphobic one, not Darren. Also that anything Darren says in character as Hedwig doesn't count. The gymnastics they put themselves through to excuse him are impressive.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/24/2015, 5:49 pm

angelnessa wrote:I also saw the excuse that JCM writes all the jokes (except of course when it's about Chris Col-furr, then that's all Darren), so he's the transphobic one, not Darren. Also that anything Darren says in character as Hedwig doesn't count. The gymnastics they put themselves through to excuse him are impressive.
Yeah, I just read some of that (because those hypocrites decided to put their whining in the Chris Colfer tag, smh).
When those same people were huffing and puffing when Kevin McHale accidentally misgendered Caitlyn but then immediately corrected himself on his radio show.

And explain to me how the 'Chris Col-fur' joke is credited to Darren by them ("he's so clever and wonderful: give this man a Tony because he's so funny"), when now all of a sudden his terrible transphobic improv joke is supposedly written by JCM and/or is 'just' a political incorrect joke from Hedwig in character, so Darren is not to blame?

Hypocrite assholes.  rentine
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/24/2015, 6:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
angelnessa wrote:I also saw the excuse that JCM writes all the jokes (except of course when it's about Chris Col-furr, then that's all Darren), so he's the transphobic one, not Darren. Also that anything Darren says in character as Hedwig doesn't count. The gymnastics they put themselves through to excuse him are impressive.
Yeah, I just read some of that (because those hypocrites decided to put their whining in the Chris Colfer tag, smh).
When those same people were huffing and puffing when Kevin McHale accidentally misgendered Caitlyn but then immediately corrected himself on his radio show.

And explain to me how the 'Chris Col-fur' joke is credited to Darren by them ("he's so clever and wonderful: give this man a Tony because he's so funny"), when now all of a sudden his terrible transphobic improv joke is supposedly written by JCM and/or is 'just' a political incorrect joke from Hedwig in character, so Darren is not to blame?

Generally their excuses for Darren are covered in a thick layer of smelly hypocrisy. I expect nothing less from them anymore. It's amusing to read (when not infuriating) how they creatively twist things around in their heads to make every offensive thing Darren says or does okay, not his fault, the fault of someone else, etc. I even saw the excuse that Darren is so frustrated by the fact he and Chris can't expose their secret love to the world, it's making him angry and careless. Uh huh Rolling Eyes .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 6/24/2015, 7:17 pm

angelnessa wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Generally their excuses for Darren are covered in a thick layer of smelly hypocrisy. I expect nothing less from them anymore. It's amusing to read (when not infuriating) how they creatively twist things around in their heads to make every offensive thing Darren says or does okay, not his fault, the fault of someone else, etc. I even saw the excuse that Darren is so frustrated by the fact he and Chris can't expose their secret love to the world, it's making him angry and careless. Uh huh Rolling Eyes .
u

I saw that comment to! What is supposed to be stopping him coming out is beyond me, I've never heard such rubbish, and what really annoys me is when they try and Blame Chris for the tangled web! Chris is gay he owns it end of story! So why the conspiracy? Chris has stood up and been counted so what's the problem, why would it be so impacting on Darren if he was gay to admit it, this whole travesty is just daft.
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/24/2015, 8:27 pm

My fave is the defense by the Pseduo Lesbian (Of course gay people can be fans of Darren, Chris, or any shipping they desire, so it's not questioning their taste or even whether they are gay) interested in only one thing.

She uses her Queer status or even identifies as gay ONLY if it's to defend Darren CRiss and justify/rationalize whatever he does. It's downright bizarre.

Her gay status serves one and only one purpose, thus the designation pseduo lesbian. Of course his offensive words mean nothing to her, it's the offensive Hedwig, right, that's the ticket!

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/24/2015, 8:31 pm

honestly, DC is not leading man material. that is basically the ONLY reason these days for a celebrity not to come out IF they are in fact gay/bi or whatever. so the whole closeted thing doesn't really jive for me. many of his fans are fans of his gay glee persona and by extension klaine, so i doubt they would abandon him in droves if he was gay.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/24/2015, 8:40 pm

I do think that alot of gay actors, actually the majority, do not come out not becuase they are going to lose the leading actor roles, but because identifying oneself as an "out actor" is inconvenient and may limit the roles castings agents see you in.  It's a catch-22 until some huge box office star is willing to come out and prove that it means diddly.

There are a couple of A-list male actors who are rumored to be gay but just can't risk coming out.

It's beyond stupid, but the fact that so many gay actors still hesitate to come out shows that it's still not easy and "equal".

Jodie Foster didn't come out for decades, she ingenuosly now says she did it a long time ago, actually no she didn't.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/25/2015, 1:12 am

Darren has admitted he ad-libs, so that joke was all his.

The media are calling him out on it, which is about time. :angry:

I am thankful that he has got rid of his so called nice guy persona, because I hated the fakery. He is a privileged straight dudebro with a massive ego.

I would like his stans to stop trying to pin things on Chris that would never stick.

Chris was one of the first celebrities to call Cher's transgender son he on the red carpet several years ago. He even knew his name was Chas as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/25/2015, 5:49 am

The backlash has been awesome. Darren really stepped in this one and what makes this comment so completely out of line is that he targeted a real, breathing person. Darren took someone who is currently in the public eye, and who has been in the public eye for her entire adult life and is now going through one of the most profound and difficult transitions possible. Someone who has been critiqued and criticized and even mocked by everyone and their grandmother about her choice to make this very difficult life change at this stage of her life. She is going through something that would be traumatic and difficult enough for a private citizen to navigate - being someone who has been famous for decades makes it infinitely more difficult.

And Darren made her into a throwaway joke for a cheap laugh. There was nothing clever or intelligent or even edgy about that joke. Darren wasn’t mocking another character here. This was Darren mocking someone who has accomplished more in five minutes than Darren has in his entire life and is going through a challenging time. A real person who showed astonishing bravery for going through this change at this stage of her life.

For a man who’s supposedly a big LGBTQ “ally”, and who is currently playing a transgender/gender fluid character, it was in astonishingly poor taste. And I can't excuse it as an acting choice when it was nothing more than trying to get a few easy chuckles at someone else’s expense.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/25/2015, 1:21 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Darren ... is a privileged straight dudebro with a massive ego.

i totally agree with the "prviiledged" and "massive ego" part. don't think his straightness has anything to do w/ anything. not sure about the "dude bro" part because he seems extremely queer - by "queer" i mean his appearance and mannerism (not a negative word). That's why so many believe he's closeted gay. i also think that he's straight but just very queer. he grew up w/ gays in San Fran theater and w/ the amount of money and influence his daddy has he's got no trouble being openly gay if he indeed is. he never experienced any bullying, so he cannot understand how his "jokes" can hurt others. a person who grows up w/ servants doing things he commanded but never serves the others do not have much concern about other people's troubles. he's the classic "jerk" in that sense. now that he's on bway twice, his ego is flying all the way to the moon. being worshipped day in and day out on and off stage is almost a sure way to make many people lose their touch with reality. luckily, darren is someone I don't care about, so him being a douche doesn't surprise me and doesn't worry me. i won't shed a single tear if he never gets employed again. it's his own doing if it happens.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/25/2015, 1:38 pm

One of the things about Chris Colfer that is obvious is that he's a role model by his actions and how he conducts his life.

Add to that that he is admired for his genuine talent.

The LGBQT community is a large diverse group and I think that Chris doesn't "cater" to anyone in particular, other than realizing that young people look up to him; he's said it's a responsibilty.  He doesn't bitch about it,   but it's clear hes aware of it and acts accordingly.

Goodness knows he's far from perfect, but there is this core common sense and decency that he conveys, his interviews are interesting in that he's not afraid to give his POV on subject matters and doesn't BS.

Can't imagine how difficult it is for Chris as practically the only young red hot  celebrity that came out at the start of his career, not after he was already well established.  So there has been some missteps, but what grounds him is that he doesn't seem to be enamored of the celebrity game.

I just have the feeling that the journey forward with Chris is going to be very interesting for years to come.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/27/2015, 4:58 am

It is interesting that anon's have moved on from CrissColfer and were actually saying Chris was cheating with Adam because there is no pic's or mention of Will at Adam's album launch party so far. Or any of the other gay guys at the party. Rolling Eyes

I agree they would make for a hot looking couple.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/29/2015, 8:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:It is interesting that anon's have moved on from CrissColfer and were actually saying Chris was cheating with Adam because there is no pic's or mention of Will at Adam's album launch party so far. Or any of the other gay guys at the party. Rolling Eyes

What? Were they saying that? Why? seriously don't get the point of telling that Chris is cheating on Will, and least with Adam o.o They're both public figures and you have to be careful with your words. Well, rational people will be, anon's won't.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/30/2015, 12:00 am

brisallie wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:It is interesting that anon's have moved on from CrissColfer and were actually saying Chris was cheating with Adam because there is no pic's or mention of Will at Adam's album launch party so far. Or any of the other gay guys at the party. Rolling Eyes

What? Were they saying that? Why? seriously don't get the point of telling that Chris is cheating on Will, and least with Adam o.o They're both public figures and you have to be careful with your words. Well, rational people will be, anon's won't.

I think they just wanted to cause trouble.

Some Chris fans shut them down, so they eventually disappeared. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 7/3/2015, 3:32 am

Darren stans/CrissColfer tinhatters are just vile little parasites. :angry:

The hate and the abuse directed at poor Chris is just disgusting all because he does not want to get married.

Chris is still happily on social media so obviously he does not care what they tweet to him.

One is starting a hate twitter account to spew her hate for Chris. :angry:

But as Chris has not shut down his twitter account as some fans feared, I am just going to ignore them and watch them look even more stupid than they are. Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next