Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Empty Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 3/21/2012, 10:56 pm

I'm glad that everyone likes my spoiler idea. How am I not a head writer on Glee? The show would kickass if I were the head writer.

Since I got home from work four hours ago, Blaine has gone up 5 percentage points in that wet paint poll. Kurt has gone down a 1 1/2 percentage points. There are other anti-Blaine fans giving him a lt more votes than I am.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 4/9/2012, 6:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2012, 12:23 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm glad that everyone likes my spoiler idea. How am I not a head writer on Glee? The show would kickass if I were the head writer.

Since I got home from work four hours ago, Blaine has gone up 5 percentage points in that wet paint poll. Kurt has gone down a 1 1/2 percentage points. There are other anti-Blaine fans giving him a lt more votes than I am.

Hey guys the Blarren stans do know about this stupid poll, and are whinging about it, but Blaine is still going up and up. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 3429310274

This is just too funny. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 3429310274

I don't want Blaine dead, but I do want him to be away from Kurt. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Struck by Lightning 3/22/2012, 1:30 am

I'm taking some pleasure in Darren's PR Team suddenly getting clumsy today; that X Factor story they put out isn't holding up to scrutiny. Simon Cowell was asked about it and didn't even know who he was lol. But he did compliment Kevin. hapitgh
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/22/2012, 6:51 am

Struck by Lightning wrote:I'm taking some pleasure in Darren's PR Team suddenly getting clumsy today; that X Factor story they put out isn't holding up to scrutiny. Simon Cowell was asked about it and didn't even know who he was lol. But he did compliment Kevin. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 775186483

Like I have said they are getting desperate, really desperate. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 3429310274

That is hysterical that he didn't know who he was. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 7:09 am

Struck by Lightning wrote:I'm taking some pleasure in Darren's PR Team suddenly getting clumsy today; that X Factor story they put out isn't holding up to scrutiny. Simon Cowell was asked about it and didn't even know who he was lol. But he did compliment Kevin. hapitgh

LOL. That is soooooooooooo funny. I love they way they were trying to describe Darren, and Simon still didn't know him. This reallly made me giggle. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/22/2012, 9:36 am

While I think Darren has more crazy fans, Chris has many of them as well... And I think the fans who want to send that ring like both of them and unfortunately they truly believe Chris would be excited about it.

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2012, 9:38 am

I'm starting to think that this tread really should be renamed BLARREN CENTRAL.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 9:44 am

arina wrote:While I think Darren has more crazy fans, Chris has many of them as well... And I think the fans who want to send that ring like both of them and unfortunately they truly believe Chris would be excited about it.

Oh, I totally agree that Chris has crazy fans as well. Heck, many of us here can act crazy from time to time (myself included--but usually it's in reaction to the Blaine stans, lol).

The whole ring thing is just silly to me, espeically if they engrave it with "courage." Why don't they just engrave it with Klaine 4eva or CrissColfer 4eva because that's what they really want. If they do end up sending him a ring, I hope that he doesn't acknowledge it because fans sending him a ring in not what that comment was about.

Sometimes I wish Chris wouldn't do interviews so that the Klaine or really bad Chris stans don't take something he says in passing and make it a huge thing.

Part of me can't wait for three or four years from now, with Glee a thing of the past for Chris, and just a stepping stone. A time when the Klaine stans will have either forgotten about him or outgrown him, or matured. A time when Chris will be respected for his talent and hard work for just being Chris.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/22/2012, 10:21 am

tanita_mors wrote:I'm starting to think that this tread really should be renamed BLARREN CENTRAL.
lol, it's basically the first raison d'être of this thread.

Jellyrolls wrote:The whole ring thing is just silly to me, espeically if they engrave it with "courage." Why don't they just engrave it with Klaine 4eva or CrissColfer 4eva because that's what they really want. If they do end up sending him a ring, I hope that he doesn't acknowledge it because fans sending him a ring in not what that comment was about.

I think I've seen it tagged crisscolfer on tumblr.

Jellyrolls wrote:Sometimes I wish Chris wouldn't do interviews so that the Klaine or really bad Chris stans don't take something he says in passing and make it a huge thing.
It would be useless if the other part of the ship doesn't mind declaring he's in love with Chris Colfer to the media lol!

On that topic, and since it's the right thread, this makes me smile:

Brothers & Sisters - Behind The Scenes Drama that made Desperate Housewives look like the set of Sesame Street in comparison.
Emily VC (now on Revenge) was the Darren Criss of the set. By that I mean if fucking it could get her fame, attention or a rung higher up the ladder she did it.

source
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 10:40 am

tanita_mors wrote:I'm starting to think that this tread really should be renamed BLARREN CENTRAL.

I'm dreaming of the day when we don't have to talk about Blarren anymore.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/22/2012, 10:42 am

Shinra17 wrote:On that topic, and since it's the right thread, this makes me smile:

Brothers & Sisters - Behind The Scenes Drama that made Desperate Housewives look like the set of Sesame Street in comparison.
Emily VC (now on Revenge) was the Darren Criss of the set. By that I mean if fucking it could get her fame, attention or a rung higher up the ladder she did it.

source
phr34r

---------
The description of the site says: DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Totally saw that. Razz
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 1:06 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
lol, it's basically the first raison d'être of this thread.

Jellyrolls wrote:The whole ring thing is just silly to me, espeically if they engrave it with "courage." Why don't they just engrave it with Klaine 4eva or CrissColfer 4eva because that's what they really want. If they do end up sending him a ring, I hope that he doesn't acknowledge it because fans sending him a ring in not what that comment was about.

I think I've seen it tagged crisscolfer on tumblr.

Jellyrolls wrote:Sometimes I wish Chris wouldn't do interviews so that the Klaine or really bad Chris stans don't take something he says in passing and make it a huge thing.
It would be useless if the other part of the ship doesn't mind declaring he's in love with Chris Colfer to the media lol!

On that topic, and since it's the right thread, this makes me smile:

source

ptdr
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2012, 2:36 pm

Shinra17 wrote:

source

It says that? ohmy I can't believe it because I thought Emily VC was nice, at least she seems nice but probably her ego is getting bigger like someone we know... DC ptdr
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 3/22/2012, 2:38 pm

arina wrote:I read on tumblr that some people want to send a ring to Chris and are thinking of engraving “courage" in it. I am sure he will be jubilant!

Shocked

They want to...

blinkk

They think CHRIS needs...
vexe

OK, Chris Colfer is the poster boy for gay courage, and these fans feel that they should send him an extraneous piece of jewelry extolling the advice of his imaginary mentor to make HIM feel braver?

They think Blaine is a better advisor for gay courage than Chris Colfer himself?

ptdr

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/22/2012, 2:49 pm

To be honest nowadays whenever I see Kurt opening his locker and that "courage" and blaine's photo on it make me want to puke. Not to mention it's so so so outdated! Should Kurt at least get an updated picture of Blaine w/ some flowers on his head? Or I'd rather he puts a portrait of Jesus on it, and change the words to "Hallelujah". Please, no more "courage" crap. Seriously, it's time for him to donate that sign to Dave Karofsky's locker.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/22/2012, 2:53 pm

fantastica wrote:To be honest nowadays whenever I see Kurt opening his locker and that "courage" and blaine's photo on it make me want to puke. Not to mention it's so so so outdated! Should Kurt at least get an updated picture of Blaine w/ some flowers on his head? Or I'd rather he puts a portrait of Jesus on it, and change the words to "Hallelujah". Please, no more "courage" crap. Seriously, it's time for him to donate that sign to Dave Karofsky's locker.

ptdr That picture would need a good explanation because from a day to another he's a believer huh Personally I'd rather to see a photo of his dad or what about her mom? Until now we haven't known anything about her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/22/2012, 3:21 pm

I like the idea of a picture of his mom.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/22/2012, 3:51 pm

Come on, lets be honest here, the only thing that would be hanging in Kurt's locker would be either:

1) a semi-naked pic of Taylor Lautner

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Taylor-Lautner-Twilight-Shirtless

2) a poster of Wicked

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Wickeduk

3) maybe Julie from Victor/Victoria (GODDESS)

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 Cross_andrews_2107120i
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/22/2012, 7:06 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Come on, lets be honest here, the only thing that would be hanging in Kurt's locker would be either:
I think there's enough place in his locker for the 3 of them Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/22/2012, 9:07 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:Come on, lets be honest here, the only thing that would be hanging in Kurt's locker would be either:
I think there's enough place in his locker for the 3 of them Smile

What about a picture of Shinra?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/23/2012, 9:49 am

OK, seeing some of the pics of Chris as Carson in the SBL thread reminded me of one of my pet peeves I have about Ryan's golden boy (aka Darren).

Early on when Glee first started, does everyone remember how Chris made all kinds of comments about how he decided that he would cross his legs when sitting as Kurt? Well, have you noticed that Darren does that a lot when he's on screen too? Most guys I know (even the gay ones) don't sit leg's crossed at the upper leg like Kurt does. They might put their lower leg on top of the upper leg on occassion, but very few guys I know ever sit with the leg crossed like Kurt. I guess it just bugs me that Darren picked up on a character mannerism that Chris conciously picked for Kurt.

I know it's kind of a silly nitpicky thing to pick up on, but every time I see Darren with his legs crossed on screen, I think to self, "Knock it off. That's Kurt's thing."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/23/2012, 10:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:What about a picture of Shinra?
I'm too expensive for Fox suure Laughing

Btw, in the wetpaint poll, DC is at 49% of "support" votes. For a poll with 16 entrants, this looks like the election of a dictator lol.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/23/2012, 10:36 am

Shinra17 wrote:Btw, in the wetpaint poll, DC is at 49% of "support" votes. For a poll with 16 entrants, this looks like the election of a dictator lol.

I'd like to see him end up with half the vote.

I wish it was a "you can only vote once" poll. I would love to see where he would have ended up if people could really only vote once. I'm still really surprised that the Blarren stans didn't unite to try to get him off the top of the list. I'm a troublemaker, so I tweeted a link to the poll to Brad asking him to pander to the fans who voted in that poll
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/23/2012, 11:05 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm a troublemaker, so I tweeted a link to the poll to Brad asking him to pander to the fans who voted in that poll
LMAO "you're flawless" Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/23/2012, 2:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, seeing some of the pics of Chris as Carson in the SBL thread reminded me of one of my pet peeves I have about Ryan's golden boy (aka Darren).

Early on when Glee first started, does everyone remember how Chris made all kinds of comments about how he decided that he would cross his legs when sitting as Kurt? Well, have you noticed that Darren does that a lot when he's on screen too? Most guys I know (even the gay ones) don't sit leg's crossed at the upper leg like Kurt does. They might put their lower leg on top of the upper leg on occassion, but very few guys I know ever sit with the leg crossed like Kurt. I guess it just bugs me that Darren picked up on a character mannerism that Chris conciously picked for Kurt.

I know it's kind of a silly nitpicky thing to pick up on, but every time I see Darren with his legs crossed on screen, I think to self, "Knock it off. That's Kurt's thing."

OMG, I've noticed that too!. I thought it was just me but apparently not. In the beginning Blaine's mannerisms were different but later on they became more and more like Kurt's. I'd really like to see Darren be able to actually create a character with his own individual mannerisms and body language to be convinced of him as an actor, because I deifinitely agree with you on him picking up character mannerisms from Chris dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next