Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Jellyrolls 6/12/2015, 4:31 pm

I'm going to put the next thing in spoilers because it's gross. It's about a "gift" a Darren stan gave to Darren at the stage door.

Spoiler:

Darren and his fans are a match made in heaven--vile through and through.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  fantastica 6/12/2015, 4:36 pm

^ well i wonder what they explained to him about the content in that bag. maybe the "story" about it is good enough for him to accept it w/o hesitation.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/12/2015, 4:58 pm

I can think of no story that would make that gift acceptable.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/12/2015, 5:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I can think of no story that would make that gift acceptable.

I totally agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/12/2015, 6:17 pm

i agree that the gift is vile regardless of reasoning. the thought of it makes me want to vomit. however, there are all kinds of people in this world. i remember a friend told me about his dog always eats his cats' vomit.

still, i think there must be some kind of story behind it or else they are truly nuts.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 6/13/2015, 2:52 pm

W
T
F

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/14/2015, 9:48 am

There is a story behind the "gift" a fan gave to Darren:

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 6/14/2015, 10:07 am

Jellyrolls wrote:There is a story behind the "gift" a fan gave to Darren:

Spoiler:

Shocked Suspect blinkk
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/14/2015, 11:52 am

I could not believe it when I read that story. ohmy

He actually posed with it then probably continued to sign stuff for the other fans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/14/2015, 1:19 pm

i hope both the mother and darren apologized to the kid. the mother should be scolded for child neglect. darren however should be applauded for letting his fans enjoying more of the cool summer breeze as well as giving nearby catering businesses more income for late night munchies.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/16/2015, 5:47 am

It's wonderful that FOX is submitting Chris for Emmy consideration, but that doesn't make up for the fact that since season three, Chris and his character were repeatedly sidelined and made little more than a prop for other characters/actors. The showrunners repeatedly showed their disregard for Chris and even in season six, didn't bother to use him for promotion (not helped with Darren's girlfriend managing the BTS videos and focusing primarily on Darren) and the network did little (if anything) to correct that.

So cheers to Chris for again showing that he's got the critical regard, but it doesn't change how badly he was treated by Glee the last few years.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/16/2015, 8:35 am

^I totally agree.

It's almost an insult after injury that Fox kept submitting Chris for the Emmy Awards (and not his former co-worker who they pushed to the foreground) when they know darn well how RIB treated him the last years, and also when they let Mia put such a heavy focus on Darren in the BTS to the detriment of everyone but mostly Chris.

It's nice of course that they still think that Chris, as the only male cast member(!) is award worthy (or at least worth to still give it a shot at the Emmy's after Glee lost its credit), but they should have taken better care of the talent they had in the Glee cast, and not let RIB go rampant for so long without any real supervision.

On the other hand: I think it's great that 'Hot in Cleveland' submitted Chris as a guest star. At least they know how to appreciate the real talent they have on their show.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/16/2015, 11:14 am

FOX pretty much let RIB run Glee how they wanted to , and by the time the ratings completely collapsed they had given up and washed their hands of the whole thing. Nobody gave a fuck that last sorry year. I don't deny their complicity in letting Ryan do whatever he wanted but it was so obvious to everyone that Glee should have been cancelled in S5 so the attitude seemed to be " why bother?".

Dot I think is the only acting nomination with a legitimate chance.

I'm amused FOX submitted Naya Rivera as best guest star in a comedy category.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/19/2015, 7:42 pm

Im so glad with a defintiive starting date for NOEL (August 10, 2015) all the faux sympathetic handwringing of those "concerned" that NOEL was a no go will shut up at least for 5 seconds.

Alas
Well, they will shut up for 3 seconds but you know what I mean.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/19/2015, 10:25 pm

^ wow, that's great news! would you mind posting the announcements on the noel thread? some people avoid this thread.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/19/2015, 11:16 pm

It was posted there a few days ago, I'll repost it.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/20/2015, 1:26 am

^ sorry it's been so hot here and my ac is broken today. I can't think straight when it's this unconformable.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/23/2015, 5:38 am

Darren is proving to be not a nice person. :angry:

Throwing a hissy fit when a father and son would not stand with the rest of the audience that Darren forced to their feet to give him a standing ovation, then he grabbed one of their phones and threw it at them after taking a selfie with the phone.

Then he berated them at the stage door.

They were not heckling him, and they just did not want to join in with the standing ovation.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/23/2015, 12:48 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Darren is proving to be not a nice person. :angry:

Throwing a hissy fit when a father and son would not stand with the rest of the audience that Darren forced to their feet to give him a standing ovation, then he grabbed one of their phones and threw it at them after taking a selfie with the phone.

Then he berated them at the stage door.

They were not heckling him, and they just did not want to join in with the standing ovation.

I read the fan account of this, and Darren was absolutely in the wrong. I don't know what he was thinking, particularly after he had already injured two other random audience members by throwing things on two other nights. But to grab that kid's phone, and then chuck it back at him willy-nilly and have it eventually hit the floor, because he was angry that the kid and his father weren't participating the way Darren wanted them to, was outrageous. Then not even bothering to apologize at the stage door, but acting like he was in the right to behave like that. And of course most of his stans are excusing it, saying the man and his son deserved it for not standing up.

It seems Darren's diva behavior is escalating, and all the people surrounding him continue to enable it.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/23/2015, 7:31 pm

There is a video of the cell phone incident if anyone wants to see it (be forewarned that you will also be subjected to seeing Darren wearing only tiny shorts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0IZ862o2s

It's even worse than the fan account describes it, imo. First, he try to tells the guys to get up, saying, "Come on." Then, he goes back into the bows, and as he signals for his co-star to come out, he bends down, and tries to grab the phone. He then steps away for his co-star to get her bow. Then, he goes for the phone again, takes a selfie, and just tosses it back. Then you hear him say, "Next time, get up."

So basically, he torment a fan for not giving him a standing ovation and the response he wants.

He continues to prove what an asshole he truly is--he has no respect for his character, no respect for his audience, and no respect for Broadway.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 6/23/2015, 7:50 pm

I'm really curious to know what kind of reputation Darren is building among the actual Broadway vets and crew he's worked with so far. He may have been handed this role on a silver platter, but he does not have the talent or fame to pull off this kind of diva behavior, especially since his run on Hedwig has been the least lucrative to this point. I guess we'll see what offers he gets in the future.

angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 6/23/2015, 9:10 pm

I agree there is no excused the way Darren acted.He should be ashamed of himself of the way he acted.But of course his rabid fans will not doubt excuse him. They are many possible reasons why they did not stand.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/23/2015, 9:25 pm

I'm been trying to keep my posting about this incident on Tumblr (and believe me, I've posted plenty on that) since we want to keep the focus on Chris. But damn... this just goes so far outside of the minimally acceptable behavior for a "professional". Hell, high school drama kids know better than this.

It's just another example of how delusional and self-entitled Darren has gotten. He totally buys his own hype - that he's the hottest thing in entertainment. These two men weren't being disruptive. They weren't heckling Darren. They just weren't totally wowed by him and someone ought to clue Darren in to the fact that not everyone thinks that he's so wonderful. And that he's not owed a standing ovation. If these guys didn't feel like standing, then that is their prerogative. And Darren should just take it like a man and since he's incapable of considering that maybe his performance might not have been amazing, focus on the fans that did enjoy it. He did not have a right to harasses them, take their property and then throw it at them. And he did not need to harass them at the stage door.

He acted like an ass. And as bad as Darren's behavior was, the view of his fans is just as sickening. That they not only thought what he did was funny, but that he was justified since these two men didn't stand when he told them to.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/23/2015, 9:29 pm

darren is just trying to build/establish his own branding. you need a strong reputation to stand out among the crowd of real professionals who can sing/dance/act better than you do. also, nice guys finish last. big divas get the attention.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 6/23/2015, 9:33 pm

Darren is turning into Justin Beiber. Self-entitled, arrogant and out of control.

This incident shouldn't be minimized, because if Darren had actually hit one of the men with that phone, they would have had grounds to charge him with assault. I don't think that either of them would have been inclined to just let it go because Darren sweet talked them and they wouldn't want him to get into trouble, would they?
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next