Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  angelnessa 3/3/2015, 11:01 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm confused, so Darren's song is under 200 in itunes chart? So why some of his stans say is on number 62? they even posted a picture...

are they buying many copies???

It's probably 62 on the pop chart, and under 200 on the overall charts. I do believe his fans are buying multiple copies, but the real test will be after Friday's episode.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2015, 11:08 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm confused, so Darren's song is under 200 in itunes chart? So why some of his stans say is on number 62? they even posted a picture...

are they buying many copies???

It looks like they found another place to look up numbers that puts it at a higher number. They are really focused on getting it into the top ten. Considering how much higher this is than any other songs this year (including Klaine duets), I'm sure that they are buying multiple copies of the songs so that it charts better.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2015, 11:18 pm

God those stans are pathetic, the overall ITUNE charts Is the one  that Glee is measured on as far as sales , always has been.

Suddenly they're pulling these other marginal padded charts out of their asses to make the song "seem " to sell higher ? Rolling Eyes
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2015, 2:38 am

Could this be how much Fox trusts Chris than Darren in that he wrote a whole episode himself, whereas Darren does not have one of his own songs that he wrote soully himself on the show but he had to write it with four others?

Darren seems to need his hand held and helped, but Chris does not.

Fox seems to have more faith in Chris than in Darren.

And not fully promoting Chris's episode actually helped, because no-one can blame it or Chris for not getting high ratings.

I can see Chris working for Fox again, but maybe some time in the future. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2015, 10:33 pm

If Chris and Darren are going to be on Ellen with the rest of the Glee cast, then I would love it if Will and Mia were in the audience and a camera was put on them as they are sitting together.

The nutjobs are already yelling that they are going to come out on Ellen. dryy

That is why I would love especially Will in the audience.

CrissColfer are going to be relentless all next week. :angry: 

Tumblr and twitter are going to be a complete nightmare. 

I don't blame Chris going social media silent until next week is finished if he did.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2015, 9:45 pm

They are really just reducing Kurt as background aren't they. :angry: 

I do wonder if other showrunners are shaking their heads about this.

Rachel is getting everything because Lea doesn't have or is getting what Chris has.

But after Glee is no longer on screen I am sure ones who relied on Kurt will just let go and just centre on Chris as he is Kurt's success story.

And his books tell better messages than what Glee has ever done. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2015, 1:27 pm

Wow, the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr is insane today. Evil or Very Mad
It's like a war zone.

And Chris is getting numerous tweets from 'victim' Klainers, demanding that he calls out his "homophobic bullying" fans (meaning the ones who don't vote for Klaine in the poll and/or don't want to see 1000+ posts of Klaine/Darren/crisscolfer in the actor's tag), and telling him that people are going to commit suicide if he doesn't respond.

(With Chris' history as a gay icon, and him being well aware of gay teens committing suicide, at one time even partly because of the way Glee mistreated Kurt, I think trying to force him into something by threatening suicide is probably the worst thing they can harass him with.)

I've seen Klainers saying that if Klaine loses this round in that stupid online poll that they're going to spam the Chris Colfer tag with Darren and Klaine (as if that's something we don't see happening every day already).
So they know darn well that too much Klaine in Chris' tag is irritating a lot of people. They're basically proving that those "I tag what I want!!1!11!!!!" posts from Klainers in the cc tag have for the most part always been about deliberately bullying and harassing Chris' fans by pushing Klaine in our faces.

I suggest to stay out of the cc tag for the next few days, or to use the ignore and blacklist buttons extensively.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/11/2015, 1:41 pm

I suspected the mass hysteria in the Klaine/crisscolfer factions was going to get worse as the end of Glee, and the necessity of Chris and Darren even being in the same room together ever again, neared the end, but some of them are off the rails. I hope Chris is ignoring his public social media right now, because it's crazy. I've sent him a few happy tweets though.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/11/2015, 2:37 pm

I don''t have a tumblr account but  I do lurk on several accounts often.
I won't though for at least several days.
If Klaine wins this round the rabid Klainers will be unbearable  They would most likely be saying something like, we won despite homophobic voting
If  klaine  don't this  round  the rabid Klainers will be unbearable They would most likely be saying something like we lost because of homophobic voting
If not voting for Klaine is homophobic  ,then if it was  for example Kurt and Adam or Kurt and Elliot,then not voting for them would be homophobic as well.  But it is not.
I suspect the rabid Klainers would call any one not voting for Klaine  in the poll even if it was another Kurt pairing or another gay couple
I hope there won't be another poll in which Klaine is part of
They may be some nice Klainers voting for Klaine in the poll,but a lot I suspect are the rabid ones
CrissColfer shippers and the rabid Klainers do seem to have gotten worst or at least in my opinion.
I hope Kurt is not on social media now ,and is preparing to go to London to film Noel

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 3/12/2015, 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2015, 3:53 pm

It has been kind of interesting to see this little fan war today. First off, I hope no one would actually harm themselves over a ship not winning a poll (though quite frankly, if someone did harm themselves claiming it was over a poll, honestly, they are deeply troubled people who probably have a lot of underlying issues).

One thing that is interesting about the K(b)lainers is that all of the accusations that they seem to be throwing about Chris stans right now are the same ones that Chris fans have been throwing at them for months, if not years:

They are saying the people who vote against Klaine are homophobic (how anyone who loves Chris can be homophobic is beyond me). This is an accusation that I see Chris fans throw out about K(b)lainers a lot lately. Chris fans talk about how the K(b)lainers and crisscolfer people throw claim they are allies, and yet they completely trash and dismiss any other love interest for Kurt and Blaine, or they trash Brittana, or in the case of the crisscolfer stans, erase or replace Will in pictures with Chris.

Now they are telling Chris to control his stans. Though I don’t know if many people have sent Darren tweets telling him to reel in their behavior, I do know that there has been talk amongst Chris fans that Darren has never tried to squash his fans bad behavior when they have sent hate to Chris, Mia, and Will. If anything, Darren has encouraged it (even as recently as last year when he posted a picture of him and Chris on his Facebook page with the caption Criss Colfer from around the time they were filming Tested).

The K(b)lainers go on and on about how Chris stans are bullying them, when they in fact are the biggest bullies of them on. Though there have been incidents of Chris stans attacking K(b)lainers (most often after they have been attacked by a K(b)lainer), a lot of the times what the K(b)lainers are calling bullying isn’t really bullying. One of the things I saw today was someone responding to a link to vote for Klaine by saying, “Since this is in the Chris Colfer tag, I’m going to go vote for Outlander.” It may have been a bit passive aggressive tub that is not bullying, or an attack in my opinion. Well, next thing you know, a K(b)lainer comes along, and starts calling the poster names, saying she’s not loved, etc. And of course, it lead to an argument between the two. But the point is, the Chris fan didn’t do anything to bully that person, but the Blarren stan came in and attacked them for posting that they were going to vote against Klaine.

Over the weekend, they were attacking Orlando Jones, and actor from Sleepy Hollow, because he dared to tweet to his fans to vote for Barry/Iris from the Flash over Klaine because he wanted more representation for an interracial couple. One of them even tweeted that Klaine is interracial because Darren is half Filipino. They were calling him homophobic and racist, and attacking him with tweets (and gloated to him when Klaine won).

The poll closes in about five hours, and I really hope that the Outlander fandom can pull out the win (last time I checked Klaine was up by less than 1%). I really think that it’s not healthy for that fandom to be part of these polls anymore because they are too fixated on seeing Klaine win a pointless internet poll.

RIB is to blame for creating these monsters, and Darren is to blame for encouraging them. I just feel bad that Chris has to take the brunt of the abuse from them. I hope that at some point they'll fixate on something else so that Chris can just enjoy social media and interacting with his real fans again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/11/2015, 9:14 pm

there's a promo for tomorrows episode of Ellen out now, and it says that "Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Chord Overstreet, & more" will be appearing. I love that Blarren is reduced to "and more." hehe.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/11/2015, 9:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:there's a promo for tomorrows episode of Ellen out now, and it says that "Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Chord Overstreet, & more" will be appearing.  I love that Blarren is reduced to "and more."  hehe.  

Guess the media are starting to see him him as unimportant. Smile

I hated what when on yesterday on social media.

And did predict it was going to be a bad week on social media this week. I had forgotten about the stupid poll. But if a poll can drive them crazy, think after this week what they will be like. Ellen, Paleyfest; it is going to get even more crazy.

These Klainers need serious help.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2015, 10:47 pm

So I've read today klainers were mad due to a online poll. Well now they're insane again as there is a poll that put klaine against destiel. I so want them to lose.

This is poll btw http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2015
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 3/12/2015, 4:10 am

brisallie wrote:So I've read today klainers were mad due to a online poll. Well now they're insane again as there is a poll that put klaine against destiel. I so want them to lose.

They'd be mad to take on Destiel. Isn't Destiel/SPN one of the ultra-huge fandoms? (I played around the SPN fandom for a couple of seasons, but I couldn't keep up with everything. It's massive and it's been around for a long time )

I'm staying away from that eonline poll and (for a while, at least) the Chris Colfer tag on tumblr. The continued existence of that poll is bringing on the craziest and most vocal of fans/stans from all sides of the fandom, and unfortunately the Chris Colfer tag is a hot mess because of it.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2015, 6:52 am

I don't know how many remember the minion pics that were taken from Will's instagram were one is a minion next to bottle of wine in the fridge with a note saying I love you.

Some tinhatter thinks the writing is Darren's. Razz 

So, are they trying to say Darren is dating Will?

This is hysterical.

Will already stated that these were from Chris on his instagram.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/12/2015, 9:43 am

^They'll believe anything to "prove" their delusional ship. notall

And if they can't believe it (because the evidence of the opposite is too much in their faces) they make up some elaborate "PR!!1!!11!!!" conspiracy.

As for the minion pics: first of all I hate it that obvious private pics like that leaked and are now not only online for everyone to see but also get used to fight a stupid shipwar. I wish we had never seen those pics, no matter how cute they are.
But since they're out there: to think they are from Darren is ludricous (besides the handwriting not matching Darren's), as there's a note thanking Will for feeding Brian, and unless you believe that Chris and Darren are living together and the Will-is-an-assistant crap that note doesn't make any sense at all. Ah, but wait..... that's of course exactly what they believe. Rolling Eyes

I'm afraid nothing will stop the diehards tinhatters from believing in crisscolfer, not even a possible wedding for one of the "boys" or kids.
But hopefully as soon as Chris and Darren don't have any reason to interact professionally and socially anymore most of the tinhatters move on to other ships and people to harass.

Btw: have you read some of the ridiculous questions the Klainers and tinhatters are tweeting @leanneaguilera (Paley fest) for her to ask Chris and Darren?
If you have a question that's about Kurt and/or Chris alone, please tweet her, because she gets a lot of Klaine/crisscolfer garbage. Although I think she's professional enough to weed out all that nonsense and find some decent questions to ask Chris instead.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/12/2015, 12:40 pm

^ i didn't read them all but they are hilarious. they think DC and CC are also klaine fans like themselves? asking their favorite kiss? yuck! i bet their favorite (or least unfavorite) kiss is one that took the least number of takes and the other person didn't eat too much onion or garlic for lunch.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/12/2015, 12:57 pm

Well, if the Klaine/Crisscolfer fans plan to go up against the Destial fans, they're going to feel like they got fed into a wood chipper. Because the only fans that I've met that were more passionate and delusional than the Klaine/Crisscolfer shippers are the Destial shippers.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/12/2015, 2:12 pm

@dimpledchris,yeah SpN fandom is huge and can be as passionate as gleeks. So probably this poll will be a tight competition.

@Ranwing,umm I'm a destiel shipper. But is fine I dont take what you said as sth personal.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/12/2015, 2:26 pm

And the supernatural people don't have to split there time with another poll like the K(b)lainers do. Klaine is up against Hook and Emma from once upon a time in the new poll. It's early, but hook and emma are at about 69.3, and Klaine are at 30.7. I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't pair Klaine opposite the Sleep Hollow couple after there little run in with one of the guys from that show over the weekend.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/12/2015, 2:30 pm

A couple of years ago there was a poll that I believe Klaine won where it was framed so you could only vote once and I think they gathered about 40, 000 or so votes.  So these days I wonder how many genuine internet shippers are actually out there, I'd be surprised if it's much more than 20-25,000 actual people these days who vote on those polls for Klaine with peak fandom long gone.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/12/2015, 4:07 pm

wow, what a busy life for shippers! at least they are not fighting real wars and spilling blood and guts all over.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/17/2015, 12:41 pm

Robert Ulrich:
Chris’s story, everyone’s heard. He was 18, his father drove him up. I’d never met him. There wasn’t a role for him, which everybody knows. He said one word and sang one sentence, and I said, “Oh my gosh.” I took him to Ryan. To think there was no gay character on Glee is bizarre.

Chris Colfer: I remember getting an audition for a new Ryan Murphy show, and I was super excited because I was obsessed with Nip/Tuck. I wasn’t actually allowed to watch it, so it was the closest thing to an adolescent rebellious phase that I had — then I read the script for Glee, and immediately fell in love with it. I was a performing arts kid and grew up in a community theatre, I was ecstatic someone was making a show about kids like me. I wasn’t surprised when it blew up like it did: I always knew it had an audience. The big surprise was that I was a part of it. 

Ryan Murphy:

Glee was going to be about a lot of things: song, dance, Jane Lynch’s character being waterboarded. But for me, I wanted to do something personal in that show. I grew up in Indiana, behind a cornfield and a church, and for me growing up, the only single person I knew who was gay was the Center Square, Paul Lynde. So with Glee, I wanted to write about something personal, something about gay characters, something about creating your own kind of family — no matter who you are and where you live. 
http://www.out.com/television/2015/3/16/glee-oral-history-part-1
tumblr post pointing this out

The Robert Ulrich and Ryan Murphy quotes were literally placed like this (with Chris' qoute inbetween them) in that article.

So Robert says he was surprised there were initially no gay characters on Glee (and the original script plus the story of how Chris was cast as Kurt confirm his story) while Ryan oracles that for him Glee was all about the gay characters from the start, when he hadn't even thought of Kurt (or any other gay character, like Santana and Brittany) when he wrote the Pilot script.

Ryan really is a lying liar who lies. blahh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/17/2015, 12:57 pm

This is the same Ryan who claims he was a father figure to a "needy" Cory. He'd take credit for curing cancer if he could.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 3/17/2015, 2:42 pm

Stfu and gtfo, Ryan Murphy! I saw that in the article, too, and rolled my eyes. We know what youre trying to do, and it doesnt fly.

This is like " ive always known the ending of glee, now i dont" when Cory died. Surrrre buddy. How could that have been the ending you always had in mind when you wanted to ship these characters off partway through the series?

Or like "AHS is anthology....no wait, AHS are actually all linked to each other, from the beginningt, just like i planned." surrrrrre bro.

But it does make sense why kurt has been so sidelined and neglected, ryan never wanted to write for that anyway! It must sting that glee's legacy and most noted impact is something that wasnt originally his idea or doing.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next