Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2015, 10:43 am

The little comment about the GG win was a bit odd. I think Darren has just had his ego stroked so much by his stans, Ryan, and Joaquin (among others) that he believes that he is the best actor on the show, and he should be getting awards.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2015, 10:47 am

It was the "whiney crying" that put it outside of the snarky banter for me. Chris's character may be called upon to cry too damn much on this show, but he never whines. That just implies that Kurt is so self-involved that he sits around feeling sorry for himself all day and complaining how unfairly he's treated by the universe.

No, that honor goes to Rachel (who can't help from only seeing things in how they affect her) and Blaine (who needs to be the center of attention at all time and even created a puppet of his ex-boyfriend to satisfy that need).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2015, 11:12 am

I think Chris is just really mature in his approach to things.

Alla says he is not an introvert and giving his costumes and how he handled the New York book event when his first book came out, he had the room eating out of his hands.

He is willing to speak his mind and throw shade, I am inclined to believe he is both introvert and extrovert in a nice balanced way.

He is not in your face like Darren.

He doesn't crave the attention, but can handle it all the same with wit, intelligence and class. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2015, 11:37 am

Ranwing wrote:Except for Darren's passive-aggressive jab about Chris's GG win (because Darren wishes that he could win any kind of legitimate acting award considering that he can't even win a fan based award without his fans cheating), this is the first time in ages that I wasn't overcome with the desire to smother Darren with a pillow. He's still obnoxious and tries way too damn to be The Fun Guy! He's talking a lot, but not really saying anything.
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 20 Glee-achievement
tonguue

Ranwing wrote:It was the "whiney crying" that put it outside of the snarky banter for me.
Chris only said he cried a lot on the show, and then Darren added the "whiny".
So...yeah. Rolling Eyes

I like how Chris then said it was one of his "best whiny cries", lol.  bubgum
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2015, 11:52 am

@ranwing, you are correct. Kurt's crying is not a whiny crying. It's always justified.

Darren, on the other time, using whining regularly with Blaine, and it always comes across like a five year old not getting candy before dinner. I'm really surprised he never added stomping his feet to his acting (though crossing arms were sometimes there).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/25/2015, 12:42 pm

neutre

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/25/2015, 12:53 pm

Okay, I've tried twice now to post and it only puts in the emoticon. I swear my laptop is possessed.

I thought that perhaps the whiny crying phrase is something Chris and Darren made up between them. I know I make up phrases with co-workers that might sound snide to outsiders, but is just funny to us.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2015, 1:06 pm

They seemed like two co workers who get along fine, joking and so. Are they friends? Could be but I have no way of knowing one way or another.

As long as they could work professionally and cordially together on Glee that's all that mattered.

I never got the impression any of the Glee actors had major tensions between them. The Naya problems seemed more related to her and the producers.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/25/2015, 1:24 pm

i wouldn't compare cc and dc and judge by their demeanor. like Marie said they have very different personalities, and totally different upbringing environment. it's like comparing apples and sausages. we all have our preferences so it's not wrong to like one but not the other, yet the one we don't like is not necessarily "bad".

personally i like both apples and sausages. breakfast sausages with apples and maple syrup are my all time fave (this is totally OT).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/25/2015, 5:11 pm

Idk how to make the video appear so here is a link: Kurt's Kicker audition

I saw this on my dash and I honestly got sad. What happened to that Kurt? Like his confidence was amazing, I fell in love with Kurt in season 1, like Kurt is a stranger now. I know he is an adult and people change, but I can not help but think of how past Kurt would think of present Kurt and i dont think it will be good :(

On another note......

Chris was sooo tiny then! Like I never noticed how small he was back then lol he really was bb!Kurt! How the heck is he suppose to look the same in the flash backs? Idek! He can pass for season 2 Kurt, but not season 1!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/25/2015, 9:08 pm

Buenos wrote:They seemed like two co workers who get along fine, joking and so. Are they friends? Could be but I have no way of knowing one way or another.

As long as they could work professionally and cordially together on Glee that's all that mattered.

I never got the impression any of the Glee actors had major tensions between them. The Naya problems seemed more related to her and the producers.

I think this as well. The Glee cast seem like good friends, and they have little subgroups of people they're closer to (eg Jenna and Dianna hanging out, Chris and Ashley, Chord and Darren, etc.). We could have seen more interaction between Chris and Darren had fans not harassed them about their 'relationship' so much. The Naya/Lea problems of last year were also fueled by the media so much, but even if there was tension internally among the cast, the important thing is that they were still able to do their work.

Darren has such an outgoing personality (he is so firmly in the E side of the Myers-Briggs personality types) which does project to being obnoxious sometimes, especially when interviewed with someone more subdued such as Chris. I've learned to tune out his (and his fans', and crisscolfer fans') enthusiasm whenever such interviews happen.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2015, 9:24 pm

Quite frankly I think both Chris and Darren are OK and more than a little relieved with letting go of Klaine.

What was apparent with Chris was that no fandom was going to "bully" him, he's too independent and opinionated.  

My own spin is that he didn't hide his disdain for the looney fringe of the Klaine fandom, and who can blame him?  His BF and friends got and continue to get a lot of hate.  Good for Chris for being true and consistent in how he dealt with fandom.

Fans who are courteous and respectful he's great with them, but he won't put up with bullshit and threats.  So much " shade" was thrown his way by Klainers who mused why he was "standoffish" and "closed off"; Rolling Eyes translation:  he wouldn't jump through hoops for them and it fucking pissed them off.  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2015, 6:16 am

Emma Roberts is in AHS: Hotel and as we know Scream Queens.

Lea is not even doing a cameo as far as we know in AHS.

I don't know the filming schedule but as it is being shown in October, they must be still filming and can easily add Lea to the cast.

Emma is in both as a part of the regular cast.

Emma might have unsurped Lea as Ryan's new favourite? saispa 

Lea should never trust Ryan as he likes to find new toys to play with.

Strange we have heard nothing more about Lea doing Funny Girl on Broadway.

Maybe Ryan has shelved it for good. saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/28/2015, 6:29 am

emma is the niece of julia roberts, right ??? i'm not surprised she is the current favorite. she is famous, hipp, and from what i've seen of her she is a decent actress.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/3/2015, 6:58 pm

Sure Glee give special snowflake BTS treatment to Darren for one song that he did not even fully write himself yet gave barely anything, and too much Darren for Chris BTS even though Darren was not even a major part in Chris episode.
Oh well, Chris got to go on a talk show and promote his episode, Glee can keep catering to their special snowflakes, this show is dead anyways. tonguue
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2015, 8:02 pm

Yea at this point it's beating a dead horse, ITUNE sales aren't going to crack the top 200 is my guess, and if it does, talk about a puny victory.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2015, 8:13 pm

It's already in the low 200s. My guess is that the Blarren stans are buying multiple copies.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2015, 8:17 pm

Eh it's so stupid because even they can't make it into an actual ' hit'. Lea's fans pushed her single, " Cannonball" even if briefly, to top the ITUNE charts at # 1.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/3/2015, 8:35 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:It's already in the low 200s.  My guess is that the Blarren stans are buying multiple copies.

I am sure this is happening. I remember when the Chord stans were trying to get Chord back and were buying one of his songs on iTunes to get it to chart. The Darren stans got pissy and started rebuying multiple copies of Teenage Dream to block it. They really are quite the fandumb.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/3/2015, 9:23 pm

Lol, the "original song by Darren Criss", and five other writers tonguue .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/3/2015, 9:38 pm

angelnessa wrote:Lol, the "original song by Darren Criss", and five other writers tonguue .

Honestly, I know Darren is on Glee, but if I was the other writers, I would be a bit annoyed that they are billing this as Darren's song alone, as opposed to a group effort.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/3/2015, 10:02 pm

“Criss wrote the song with Theo Katzman, Sam Hollander, Andrew Thielk, Eddie Montilla, and Korey Richmond.”
— http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2015/03/darren-criss-rise-glee?cmpid=social_publicity_Glee_20150303_41397236&adbid=10153210768652044&adbpl=fb&adbpr=55482772043

Which makes me wonder, how much of the song did he write?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/3/2015, 10:06 pm

That's a lot of people to write one mediocre song. I wonder if the other song is going to be just by Darren, or if there will be 84 people on that one.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/3/2015, 10:49 pm

I'm confused, so Darren's song is under 200 in itunes chart? So why some of his stans say is on number 62? they even posted a picture...

are they buying many copies???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/3/2015, 10:55 pm

The whole BTS promo for a six writer song was such a joke , but whatever. I'm expecting even more bruhaha for the second song.

I can only imagine if Chris had shared credit for writing his episode with five other writers how that would have come across. coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next