Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  dimpledchris 1/20/2015, 9:39 am

Glorfindel wrote:I'm sad that a stupid tv show scene (which I think was deliberately meant to set up the fandoms against one another) showed their true colors, when they should know by now what awful trolls RIB are and that the Kurtsies' upset/anger is therefore not aimed at Santana, Naya or Brittany, but only at the writers, especially Brad.
I simply expected more from these 'friends'.

I'm so sad that this had to happen for a lot of people. In the end, though, it was a way to 'weed out the trash' from their tumblrs/twitters (words from someone I follow), because people did show their characters by how they reacted to the rant and what their opinions are.

I may just be following the right people, or following too few Kurt/Chris/Glee people, or my xkit is amazing at blocking because after seeing one gifset and the video on Chris' tag, I haven't seen any gifs/vids on my dash. It's been a messy couple of days in the Glee fandom, and for me personally I'm just clinging on to the fact that Glee will end in a couple of months and Chris will finally be free from this show.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Divalicious 1/20/2015, 11:54 am

Okay, I've had two posts drop me.  I hit preview for the first, and just send for the second.

Yeah, and this is the one it posts. Has anyone else had this problem? After typing it twice I don't have time to go back and post again, must get to work.

Last edited by Divalicious on 1/20/2015, 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : irritating posting issues)

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/20/2015, 11:59 am

Having second thoughts and reading what Marie said,also believe the 'latina female beats the white gay male' is an excuse from some people to show their true colors. And is sad to realize they are not gleeks,but a fandom that is split and when they have the opportunity to attack,they do.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/20/2015, 12:38 pm

i am for equality. that means i don't want to see men beat up women and i don't want to see women beat up men. nobody is superior. same thing w/ race. i don't want to see whites beat up blacks, or vice versa. reverse-sexism and reverse racism are not justified. when any group of people beat up another group of people, regardless of color, race, sexual orientation, biological traits etc., it's oppression, and it's evil.

(but of course human are mostly born evil, i believe).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/20/2015, 1:41 pm

I find it annoying in Previously.TV forum that posters are saying it's much ado about nothing because they personally don't care about it.  It's like in the Glee forum when something goes on for pages about Darren's Glee hair (gelled or not) or anything on any forum.

Obviously if the posters are posting it's because they do care.

Just seems every dismissive.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 5:42 pm

^Bad things that happen on Glee only seem to matter to some people if their fave or fandom is a victim to RIB's  writing. 
But if otoh their fave is doing the actual harm in canon it's "nothing" and others are overreacting.

The Glee fandom in a nutshell, lol. Rolling Eyes

And I suspect RIB stir the pot deliberately, setting the fandoms up against one another with stuff like this Kurtana scene, just because it amuses them.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/22/2015, 8:24 pm

Lol, I just scrolled through some tags on tumblr a bit, and 'some' Rolling Eyes  Klainers are already angry at Kurt for saying to Sue that he...
Spoiler:

Klainers gonna Klaine..... areu
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/23/2015, 11:56 am

Found this on tumblr and it hit me right in the face.
If I wasn't angry and upset enough.... :angry: 

Glee when Klaine broke up because Blaine cheated on Kurt
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nimmelZ4lE1qimn66
Glee when Klaine broke up because Kurt didn’t want to fight anymore all the time

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nimmgnJ1w71qimn66
That’s all. 
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/23/2015, 2:27 pm

Blaine's friends prop him up, Kurt's weigh him down. Dump them all and head to England, young man!!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/24/2015, 1:57 am

Glorfindel wrote:Found this on tumblr and it hit me right in the face.
If I wasn't angry and upset enough.... :angry: 

Glee when Klaine broke up because Blaine cheated on Kurt
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nimmelZ4lE1qimn66
Glee when Klaine broke up because Kurt didn’t want to fight anymore all the time

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nimmgnJ1w71qimn66
That’s all. 
x

This makes me hate the writers more than I do. Is so UNFAIR. Blaine is cheered up when he cheated on Kurt. While Kurt is treated badly when he didnt make a mistake,but simply took a decision. WTF RIB?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/24/2015, 2:46 pm

^ but for blaine fans this makes perfect sense, because they totally think that way.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/24/2015, 11:34 pm

^ Blaine is weak, he needs to be propped up and told he is a good little boy. Kurt is strong, and supports himself. He has far too many people giving him advise, but stands on his own two feet. Blaine's friends, like Rachel's friends, know they will always be the takers in the partnership, while they will be the givers. Some people need to be needed, and it gives them emotional satisfaction. Only explanation to keep propping them up. I find these people exhausting. I know that if they were real, they would keep wanting things from me, and I don't need that. Kurt, is a nurturer. He would be the one coming over and helping out around the house if needed, or to make me a cup of tea. I could use someone like that. In fact Kurt is so strong, he is the one to lean on. From that point of view, Blaine is with a weaker partner now, because Dave is still finding his way, but seems to have made a helluva lot more progression since being out, than Blaine has been supposedly out and proud for years. Why the writers continue to write him so dependent I don't know. Maybe they like the downward turn on his eyebrows when Darren is "emoting" angst.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/29/2015, 8:25 am

Klainers once again harassing poor Chris. :angry: 

But Chris still ignores them. neutre 

So, proud.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixljd9G7M1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixljmhSdR1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlkhKqFd1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlkmcIwv1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixll1C0iv1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixllixdvk1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixllowGCr1rorrtw
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlltGpEW1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlm1ls2F1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlmsnpB01rorrtw
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlmy3Nsn1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixln4e5zI1rorrtw

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nixlnfeYHw1rorrtw

Never mind the abuse Chris gets along with the abuse and death threats Will gets. antifana 

And I have never known any Chris fan abusing Darren on twitter.

Of course they don't care about Chris, but there precious Darren. sw022 

And Nick Jonas is going to be in Scream Queens.

I know some thought Darren, but I guess Ryan has gotten bored with him and has found another shiny toy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/29/2015, 12:09 pm

At least some of them included Darren in their tweets this time (though not the worst of the tweets).

That part of the fandom is just a horrible monster. They like to brag about how much power they have, and claim that they are responsible for everything Klaine wins. These are the same people who were pushing for Darren to win the PCA last year, and who were pushing Darren to get the nomination this year but not Chris.

Another couple of months, and we'll all be rid of Darren and his horrible stans (I hope).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/29/2015, 12:29 pm

I think this is beyond disgusting. I would not be surprise at all if a big reason does not tweet about Glee/klaine is because of tweets like those. Besides the writing of course.I never ship Klaine,but if I did Klainers like those would be one of the reasons besides the writing I would have long ago jump ship.Hopefully. Chris blocked those Klainers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/29/2015, 12:55 pm

Such freaks. They scare me.

And lol, how entitled and demanding. They think they're owed a picture because they won some E! poll. Why not just let your "win" be enough? Oh wait, their true motivations show...they deserve something in return.

Just like how they used charity monies as leverage to make demands.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/29/2015, 2:18 pm

klainers gonna klaine! Smile

but these delusional fans are beyond disgusting. it's actually sad that they don't have any life outside of klaine.

they seems to be CC shippers - they demand selfies of these 2 together i assume. there are plenty of pictures of DC and CC each w/ other people or alone. what they want is the "proof" that these 2 are together. they need one or more for their routine klaine masterbation ritual.

pathetic little creatures!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/29/2015, 3:18 pm

^Yup, I agree that most of them are probably crisscolfer shippers. Mad 

The moment Klaine won the E!poll I just knew they were going to use that to harass Chris (and some even Darren) and ask for a 'Klaine' picture. 

The fact that Chris tweeted about TLoS4, Noel, Hot in Cleveland and another show, but not Glee and let alone Klaine, should tell those entitled brats enough.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_nbudpjrCl81r8xhmb

Lol, Chris gives no f*cks anymore. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 1/29/2015, 4:50 pm

Their latest idiocy on Tumblr is trying to appropriate Chris' acting recognition and awards as Klaine recognition and awards. They got smacked down pretty hard with facts though. Most of Chris' acting awards and nominations came before Klaine. They are trying so hard to make Klaine, as it stands now, seem still important and groundbreaking.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/29/2015, 8:38 pm

they have no life. klaine is their god, their avatar of happiness. they need klaine because otherwise their lives are meaningless.

i feel sorry for them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/3/2015, 6:58 pm

Hopefully after Glee ends, klainers will end with it. Irks me when they claim klaine is the 'ultimate' couple and believe winning a poll proofs they're still a thing. Please, if you read comments, actually are not liked by most of fandom.

Changing the subject, who wrote this? Is a joke, right?

http://www.etonline.com/tv/158945_we_never_stopped_believing_how_glee_finally_got_its_groove_back/?adbid=10153142525057044&adbpl=fb&adbpr=55482772043&cmpid=social_gen_Glee_20150203_39823317

On facebook, fans are not actually believing the same. What I've read the most are the words 'stupid' and 'nonsense'.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/3/2015, 7:36 pm

don't worry. klaine won't survive glee. once glee is over, all the pain and suffering will be gone. people will move onto new things to fuss about. there will be new shows and new ships and whatnot. life will go on. we will all live happily ever after, sort of.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/10/2015, 12:34 am

What irks me about last weeks episode - which I have not see yet - is when Rachel says Kurt is only good at collaborating.

That was the biggest load of crap I have ever seen. :angry:

He saved West Side Story with the funding, he put his own band together and got them paid gigs, he saved the production of Peter Pan at the retirement home.

Rachel gets everyone to do everything for her.

Kurt does things himself without barely any help from others.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/10/2015, 10:40 am

Lea's next book 'You First: Journal Your Way to Your Best Life'  Rolling Eyes will be released on the exact same day (2015-10-27) as Chris' books 'The Curvy Tree', 'The Mother Goose Diaries' and 'Queen Red Riding Hood Guide to Royalty'.

Coincidence?  sifflou
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 2/10/2015, 10:55 am

^I am feeling exceptionally cruel this morning, because the first thing I thought of is that Lea needs as much propping as Rachel. Bad!!, Bad!! Deanna !!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 41 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 41  Next