Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

+24
dimpledchris
mindschemez
lilypaperclips
Delight
quietbelle
ChrisColfersLightning
sjonnepon
Lottie2303
rainespeaks
Divalicious
bayth
Glorfindel
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Georgette888
brisallie
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
fantastica
angelnessa
28 posters

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  brisallie 4/9/2015, 3:02 pm

What?! So the play has been modified because of Darren? What a shame!. Never seen the play,but I've seen the movie,and though I'm not a fan,still I appreciate the story behind and performances. Is not only about a man who dressed up as a woman,he had reasons  to do it. And not only that,the story itself is about discover yourself and forgiveness as well. I'm slightly pissed off. If I told muy friend about this,he would hate darren,he is a huge fan.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2015, 4:54 pm

"I probably would not [consider working with Ryan Murphy again on a series] because my involvement with any of those shows would just seem like a Glee reunion [laughs], rather than an exciting, new project. I’m kind of just looking forward to different exciting things."
Chris Colfer

Lol, he's found the perfect excuse not to work with Ryan (or one of his Glee co-stars) again.
He's so done with Glee. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/10/2015, 5:24 pm

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nmlx4kQ01a1u88r6co1_500

Lololololololol. ptdr 

(But also cringeworthy embarrassing, jeez. Rolling Eyes )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 4/10/2015, 6:06 pm

Their very own captain shuts them down. Lolll

Also, w.t.f.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/10/2015, 6:45 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nmlx4kQ01a1u88r6co1_500

Lololololololol. ptdr 

(But also cringeworthy embarrassing, jeez. Rolling Eyes )

< sarcasm> Well HELL-OOOOO.  Of course Joaquin responded no.  It's not a secret to him.  < end sarcasm>
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/11/2015, 11:56 pm

Some tinhatter bought billboard space for a billboard to say "CrissColfer Is On" in Times Square for a few moments. :angry: 

Another obsessed bully is using bots to bully Chris on social media. [source]

They go from love too hate, it is like they have bipolar.

How can you say you love Chris and say you are fan, when you then do this because he does not respond to your [url=#]crapKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] or has been forced to block you?

This is apparently how the did it.

shadowc44:

Apparently American Eagle Outfitters has a deal where you can get your picture taken and displayed on the billboard by buying something (anything) in their store.  One of the cc’ers decided to buy something in exchange for them posting a text message instead a photo. So for all of fifteen seconds, Times Square was broadcasting that ‘crisscolfer is real’.  They took a picture and posted it to Tumblr and are now being lauded as a hero by all their fellow fanatics.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/16/2015, 6:42 pm

OK, so this made me giggle:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nmx4o6ApO11s57bimo1_r1_540

I wonder who exactly was involved in the big group text, and who initiated it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/16/2015, 6:53 pm

Stupid tinhatters.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_inline_nmvw74nYF31rgr650_540
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/16/2015, 8:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:OK, so this made me giggle:  

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nmx4o6ApO11s57bimo1_r1_540

I wonder who exactly was involved in the big group text, and who initiated it.  

Amber RT and answered back to Naya.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nmx5p1loXk1qbdepdo1_500

But typical Darren is trying to draw attention to himself and have all his stans pity him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 4/16/2015, 8:57 pm

I find it hilarious and telling that apparently Darren was left out. But of course he'd whine about it publicly. Precious cupcake, if you weren't invited, there's probably a reason fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/16/2015, 9:08 pm

I've seen the tweets related to the group chat, and I'm glad Naya is still in touch with some of her glee co-stars. And I don't know if Darren truly isn't in the group, or simply wanted his fans to feel pity for him. When it comes to attention, always is hard for me to realize how honest is Darren.

Anyway, someone who I believe isn't in the group is Lea. And don't say this as a hater, but always for me she gets along with everybody, but is not so close with some of them. As for Chris, he is an enigma to me. Know Amber is his bestie, but besides of that , he mostly got along with the crew. Still I'm not sure.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/16/2015, 9:43 pm

It just was a stupid thing for Darren to bring attention too.  I don't know who was on the group tweet, nor do I care, but in what I'm sure Darren tweeted in an attempt to be funny, he opened up his former cast members to take abuse from his crazy fans for not including Blarren in the group tweet.  

As an aside, some tinhatter created a twitter account specifically to send hate to Dot-Marie and her wife.  I'd bet Fantastica's house that it was probably the same tinhatter that Bridgett blocked last week.  Here are some tweets:

I tweeted this to them and got a response from both Dot Marie and Bridgett:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/17/2015, 7:03 am

^Lol, at Dot's reply "YEAH SHE DID!".
Get 'um, girl.  Razz

But jeez, they're only hating on Bridgett and Dot because they won't confirm crisscolfer for them.
What a vile person. :angry:

angelnessa wrote:I find it hilarious and telling that apparently Darren was left out. But of course he'd whine about it publicly. Precious cupcake, if you weren't invited, there's probably a reason fanny2 .
It's pathetic. Mad
If he has a beef about that, as a former co-worker and part of the Glee 'family', he should take something like this up with the person (Naya) directly, and privately. Not broadcast it to the world and play the poor victim, and deliberately rile your fans up to harass your 'family'.

ColferInspired wrote:But typical Darren is trying to draw attention to himself and have all his stans pity him.
Talking about Darren trying to draw attention to himself:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_inline_nmwlqdQ4GQ1qiqlvj_540
So not only does Darren draw attention to his own musical at the opening night of another musical, but he tries to imply that he's on par and equal to Matt Morrison when it comes to being in a Broadway show in the first place. dryy

I guess Darren thinks he found other coattails to ride on. Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/17/2015, 8:15 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Lol, at Dot's reply "YEAH SHE DID!".
Get 'um, girl.  Razz

But jeez, they're only hating on Bridgett and Dot because they won't [url=#]confirmKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] crisscolfer for them.
What a vile [url=#]personKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url]. :angry:

angelnessa wrote:I find it hilarious and telling that apparently Darren was left out. But of [url=#]courseKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] he'd whine about it publicly. Precious cupcake, if you weren't invited, there's probably a reason fanny2 .
It's pathetic. Mad
If he has a beef about that, as a former co-worker and part of the Glee 'family', he should take something like this up with the person (Naya) directly, and privately. Not broadcast it to the world and [url=#]playKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] the poor victim, and deliberately rile [url=#]yourKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] fans up to harass your 'family'.

ColferInspired wrote:But typical Darren is trying to draw attention to himself and have all his stans pity him.
Talking about Darren trying to draw attention to himself:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_inline_nmwlqdQ4GQ1qiqlvj_540
So not only does Darren draw attention to his own musical at the opening night of another musical, but he tries to imply that he's on par and equal to Matt Morrison when it comes to being in a Broadway show in the first place. dryy

I guess Darren thinks he found other coattails to ride on. Evil or Very Mad

Well, Darren and his girlfriend are not the ones that get invited to Matt's Halloween/birthday party every year.

So, he is not exactly his brudda. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/17/2015, 9:34 am

Damn, Darren is giving us a lot to snark about.

Darren is on [url=#]vacationKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url].

So much for rehearsing for Hedwig. dryy

And he had this lovely thing to say about objectifying [url=#]womenKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url]. dryy

If I had boyfriend who said that I would be [url=#]bootingKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] his arse out the door.

How have you been perfecting [url=#]yourKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] strut? Did you sit down to have a conversation with [url=#]yourKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] girlfriend [Mia Swier] and say, “Give me some pointers!”?
DC: I haven’t, but I probably should. I guess I’m a little more observant with the way [url=#]womenKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] move. If I’m not already [url=#]checkingKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] out women blatantly anyway, I’m now doing it with a sort of jobKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10 requirement behind it. It’s not just me being a perv; it’s like, “Okay, so how are you walking? Okay.”

Amazing how these sort of people on this blog used to worship the ground Darren walked on. Shocked

Not anymore they don't. Razz

You can pick the Darren stans a mile off, with their the rest of the Glee cast like Naya is unemployed and he is the only one with career prospects. :angry:

The rest of the cast are doing better than Darren because they are either on a new show or have already been in movies and are in demand, while Amber is getting ready to put out an album, and we all know what Chris is doing so no need to list it all. Smile

But by what I am reading Darren has been coping some flack. Not from Chris fans but Hedwig fans on twitter if I am correct. saispa

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/17/2015, 11:01 am

Am trying to decide if Darren looks like a poorly put together club twink or a cheap blow up doll in that promo photo. Either way, it's offputting and doesn't feel at all like Hedwig. Too neat and clean (and way, way too photoshopped because even clean shaven, Darren has a serious case of beard shadow). There's no personality there. As one person on ONTD put it, he looks like a bro in makeup, not Hedwig.

And after seeing Matt working his ass off for a year to get ready for Finding Neverland, Darren's more casual approach (and I'm being very gentle with how I'm phrasing it) towards preparing for his role really pisses me off. There are well-meaning people who are paying a lot of money to see him and he's not even putting half an effort in. If I were in his shoes, I'd be working every waking moment to get ready. Not jaunting off to Florida or to Paris. He really thinks that his hype is reality and that he can just traipse out on stage and be amazing without really working at it.

I hope that the real critics are as harsh on him as they were on Matt (the Times review was pretty brutal) because he's just not trying. And you definitely do get that Darren is being frozen out by the rest of the cast. That isn't by accident, folks.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/17/2015, 11:21 am

I'm waiting for the day when the cast starts to unfollow each other on social media. I'm sure it will come at some point. It's just a question of who will start it and who will be cut.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/17/2015, 11:32 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm waiting for the day when the cast [url=#]startsKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] to unfollow each other on social media.  I'm sure it will come at some point.  It's just a question of who will [url=#]startKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] it and who will be cut.  

Well, Mark is now following Chris on instagram.

Lea is close friends with Becca and Jenna.

Jenna because they go way back from their Broadway days obviously.

Anyone could easily go on [url=#]twitterKurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] and see how many of the cast are still following Darren.

I think a lot of the original cast will stay in contact as they were family back in the day and probably still are. neutre

If Chris was a part of this group text, I am glad we don't know about it as poor Naya would be attacked by irate Darren stans if any of them indicated he was.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/17/2015, 11:43 am

I think that we're starting to see where the real friendships are (Chris and Amber, for example) vs the "PR" friendships (DaLeaStreet) that ended once they stopped working together. Most will probably remain social media friends for awhile and some really tight relationships might remain so. People in show business do have actual friends on occasion.

But we're seeing Darren not being included in some of these casual on-line conversations does hint that he's something of an odd-man out.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2015, 12:48 pm

Doubt if it would ever happen in a million years, but I would love a Glee convention/reunion  with Chris, Naya, Amber,  Dianna and Kevin.  It would be a hoot and the shade would be bouncing off the wall, they seem like such an  eclectic group of the Glee cast who would have interesting things to say.

I don't think this group would mince words...LOL.  I would pay good money to get them in a group.   Alas.

Ok, maybe you add Matt and Harry!  Harry just because...

Last edited by Buenos on 4/17/2015, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/17/2015, 12:51 pm

They can't say much publically where the press might get wind of what they're saying because they don't want to get labeled as being difficult to work with. But behind closed doors? I would love to be a fly on the wall then!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2015, 1:16 pm

Kevin seems to be the one cast member everyone gets along with quite easily.  It seems he's fairly tight (or used to be) with Naya, to get him , Naya and Chris and a bottle of liquor and letting their hair down over a dinner would be , I imagine, a lot of fun.  phr34r 

Make that two bottles of liquor.

Reminds me of something that happened to William Shatner, who got wind of all the shade the rest of the Star Trek cast  would  throw his way in conventions, and his being left out of things they did, etc,   and finally asked them pretty much point blank if he had been  that much of an asshole, and they were like "Yup".
I loved Shatner's self deprecating response which was basically "wow, so I was a self centered asshole".

That might happen down the line with some Glee cast... Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/17/2015, 1:21 pm

I was reading the ONTD article and comments as well, which are quite hilarious btw. But doesn't ONTD hate practically eveything? When it comes to Glee, I don't remember if they ever has been nice.

Anyway, I'm glad some people are starting to realize who is the real Darren.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/17/2015, 1:47 pm

ONTD are pretty  vicious about everyone, including most of the Glee cast (and the show itself).

I do think that with Glee fading away, the cast won't be bothered with presenting such a unified front as before, probably as much by what they don't do.

I know Dylan Walsh of "Nip Tuck"   went to the Paley Center Tribute to Ryan Murphy a couple of years ago, but that's been pretty much all the that the original leads of that series (Dylan Walsh, Julian McMahon, Joely Richardson, John Hensley, Roma Maffia) have been seen or associated with Ryan Murphy for the last 8 years, it's almost total silence on Murphy from them.

IMO Ryan Murphy isn't probably the worst person to work with, and he uses some of the same crew over and over again, but like anyone, some would prefer not to work with him again for whatever reasons.  I know some actors don't mind him at all , Jonathan Groff comes to mind.

Chris strikes me as someone who's all about the work (he doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about celebrity) so I imagine with him it was more professional disappointment with how badly Glee  flew off track and his character's storylines dried up and Kurt's individual journey was dropped.  It seems Chris put a lot of though into Kurt from the very beginning, and was aware how so many fans looked up to Kurt and their connection with him.

So seeing others lobby and Ryan doling out screen time to whoever kissed his ass the most was probably an eye opener for Chris, so while he's immensely appreciative what Glee did for him, he was probably more than ready to move on.   If the right project came along in a few years, wouldn't be shocked if Chris worked with Ryan again.  I think Chris is "cynical" enough to realize it's all a business.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/19/2015, 8:32 am

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 12 - Page 28 Tumblr_nn1a99IN2i1u88r6co1_500

Taken from the Chris tweets thread:
Kurt addict wrote:Of course he went opening night! There we're cameras and after parties to be seen at, and moments to plug oneself!
Well, we know Darren was seen mugging the camera on the red carpet at the afterparty of 'Finding Neverland' (and was rather late), but that doesn't even mean he went to see the show itself.
Remember when some of the cast went to Jane Lynch's 'Annie' on Broadway and Darren went to another show only to come backstage at 'Annie' afterwards to take pictures? Rolling Eyes

But lol moque at Matt mentioning and fondly thanking his "ex-students" Chris, Jenna and Harry who all went to enjoy 'Finding Neverland' without drawing any media attention to themselves, but him ignoring and leaving out Darren who's beardy face is all over the red carpet of the premiere afterparty and clumsily tried to attach and promote his own show with a tweet about Tinkerbell needing Hedwig's glitter.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 41 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 41  Next