Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2014, 5:32 pm

^MTE.
But the Hummelberry conflict will probably be about nothing significant (from the past, like Rachel calling Kurt a traitor) but only be the reason why Kurt getting bashed will end up being all about Rachel.  dryy

Ah well, it's better than it being all about Blaine, I guess.  mince I saw what you did there, Glee.

ColferInspired wrote:I wonder if Will is going to pop in "Bash" as well.
As Will was at the NYADA Winter Critique filming in the afternoon (during Kurt's solo) I'm hoping he will be in the audience. He is now a NYADA student after all.  hapitgh

Here's the youtube channel of someone who was at the sailors filming and made some short videos:  Arrow link.
Or you can simply watch this post on ccn.  Smile 

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/2/2014, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 25 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2014, 5:36 pm

They are going back into the past:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 25 Tumblr_n3ezfrFtdO1r4ezfzo1_500
roricruegsegger How did the war go on soo long with these guys fighting on our side?? #glee #1940’s #usnavy #setlife #theboys
Commercial? Artie having a (not so) bad dream?  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2014, 6:23 pm

^ complete w/ a period wheel chair! this must be a musical number. glee only wears costumes when they are doing musical numbers.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2014, 9:42 pm

Seeing Chris in that uniform makes me desperate to see him play Ensign Pulver (from Mr. Roberts). He would absolutely nail that part.

Come on, Glee! Throw me a bone here!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2014, 9:48 pm

be careful what you are wishing for. glee throws fish bones. they can poke in the wrong places and you may not like it at all when you get it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/3/2014, 12:39 am

Kurt and Blaine will be singing Story Of My Life by One Direction in episode 18.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2014, 12:57 am

on great. another blaine solo w/ kurt singing backup. next!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/3/2014, 2:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt and Blaine will be singing Story Of My Life by One Direction in episode 18.

Correct me if I am wrong and obviously it does not have to mean anything, but isn't it a post- break up song??!

But agreed. Will only be a background singer song for Kurt anyway.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/3/2014, 6:37 am

It's not a break up song.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/3/2014, 6:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt and Blaine will be singing Story Of My Life by One Direction in episode 18.

Won't be listening.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 6:49 am

Oh joy, another Klaine ~duet.  vomit2 
I can already hear Darren screeching is way through that song (because you just know they'll give him the high chorus even when he can't reach it).

This song (and the whole One Direction boyband is, really) is cleverly and calculated catered to the same fangirls that love generic voices like Darren's, and their songs' melodies and lyrics are..... well, let's say "amateurish", to keep it nice out of respect for possible OD fans on this forum.
And I'll have to review this. Kill me now.  beam

BTW: I wouldn't get my hopes up too high about this possibly being a break-up song. Klaine got together singing a break-up song, remember?
But lol, wouldn't it be great if they broke up and Darren indeed leaves the show after this season?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 7:00 am

ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Chris said Kurt is getting something that makes Chris really happy.

A new love interest, Broadway show?

Guess we have to wait.
Do you have a source for this? Was it e.g. something he said to a fan at a filming?

I wonder what it could be.
But if Chris is excited, that must mean it's something good for Kurt.  neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/3/2014, 7:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Chris said Kurt is getting something that makes Chris really happy.

A new love interest, Broadway show?

Guess we have to wait.
Do you have a source for this? Was it e.g. something he said to a fan at a filming?

I wonder what it could be.
But if Chris is excited, that must mean it's something good for Kurt.  neutre

I just saw it in a post yesterday.

I don't know where they got it from. Maybe they spoke to Chris or someone on the crew.

I have no idea because they went off-line and have not been on-line all day. Though when they come on tumblr again I will ask where they got this information.

Maybe it was something Ryan agreed to that is in Chris's episode, because I know Chris has no idea where they are taking Kurt, Kurt really has no direction as from this episode and probably up to 17 which they are now filming.  saispa

Kurt has the diner, Nyada. Have no idea about the band now.

Or could it be a second love interest as that is one thing he wanted?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/3/2014, 9:58 am

ColferInspired wrote:Maybe it was something Ryan agreed to that is in Chris's episode, because I know Chris has no idea where they are taking Kurt, Kurt really has no direction as from this episode and probably up to 17 which they are now filming.  saispa
They're cutting it real close again, aren't they? Yesterday they were still filming for ep 16 and ep 17 is still being filmed as well. But next week they will already air ep 15.  ohmy

If Glee takes appr. 8 working days to film, even when they work every saturday from now on it will be a race against the clock to get the rest of the episodes of this season done in time before the air date.
Not to mention that there's no room or time to let the episode ripen a bit and rewatch a couple of times to get it exactly right.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/3/2014, 10:44 am

While I was watching 'New New York', I remembered they filmed the locations just a couple of weeks ago, and I wondered what are they doing it? Or what are they gonna do to fits everytime in time? Well the cast has tweeted they're working more hours now, but I don't know it has been a budget issue, but they couldn't started to film these episodes in advance?.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 11:15 am

The last episode is airing May 10, so yes, they are cutting it close. Wouldn't be surprised if they are getting more 6 day work weeks.

Wonder if Kevin is through with his movie.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 11:57 am

Buenos wrote:Wonder if Kevin is through with his movie.

I vaguely remember Kevin tweeting something that made me think it was done about a week or so ago.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 11:58 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 25 Tumblr_n3gl6jKq0q1s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 12:01 pm

Im amazed by comments I've read that NY doesn't "need" Santana's character anymore. If anything I think she's needed more than ever with all the sausage fest in New York. The problem is until "Funny Girl" SL her character hadn't turned on the Bitch mode so high up for awhile but it was done to set her up as the bad guy to Rachel's dream. Santana snarking on the aspirations of the rest of them is a needed antidote. Her commentary alone on Sam Male Model and Klaine would be priceless.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 12:28 pm

I agree that Santana is needed in New York. Naya works really well with Chris and Lea, so it would be good to have her back.

I think people are just afraid that their favorites won't get 30 minutes of screen time if more characters are back.

Honestly, any of the boys except for Kurt would be far more expendable than Santana.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 12:31 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Honestly, any of the boys except for Kurt would be far more expendable than Santana.

Yea, they can't match the chemistry she has with Lea and Chris. Fuck, I'm still waiting for a complete Hummelberry Lopez group number.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 1:14 pm

I',m torn with them using Samcedes again, on the one hand Sam with Mercedes is at his most bearable and it reduces the amount of BLAM that we get, OTOH, I do wish Kurt would interact more with both Mercedes and Artie, because I don't want an overabundance of hummelberry and Klaine on my screen.   Kurt needs a break to interact with other characters.   Barring that, have Burt be in NY for a few episodes.

BASH is something I'm both looking forward to and dreading.  I think Chris is going to nail this sucker.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 1:33 pm

Buenos wrote:I',m torn with them using Samcedes again, on the one hand Sam with Mercedes is at his most bearable and it reduces the amount of BLAM that we get, OTOH, I do wish Kurt would interact more with both Mercedes and Artie, because I don't want an overabundance of hummelberry and Klaine on my screen.   Kurt needs a break to interact with other characters.   Barring that, have Burt be in NY for a few episodes.

BASH is something I'm both looking forward to and dreading.  I think Chris is going to nail this sucker.

I support the Samcedes if it keeps them from attempting to force Samchel on us.

However the more I think about it, I'd rather them use most of Darren and Chord's screentime for Blam in hopes that it limits the Klaine and leaves Kurt more open to have scenes with others.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/3/2014, 1:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:I',m torn with them using Samcedes again, on the one hand Sam with Mercedes is at his most bearable and it reduces the amount of BLAM that we get, OTOH, I do wish Kurt would interact more with both Mercedes and Artie, because I don't want an overabundance of hummelberry and Klaine on my screen.   Kurt needs a break to interact with other characters.   Barring that, have Burt be in NY for a few episodes.

I support the Samcedes if it keeps them from attempting to force Samchel on us.

However the more I think about it, I'd rather them use most of Darren and Chord's screentime for Blam in hopes that it limits the Klaine and leaves Kurt more open to have scenes with others.

OMG now I'm really torn!  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2014, 2:07 pm

Buenos wrote:
OMG now I'm really torn!  Razz 

Look at it this way.  You can fast forward though the Blam to avoid Darren and Chord's acting if you don't like it, but you aren't going to fast forward through a Klaine scene and miss the amazing Chris so you suffer through the beast to see the beauty.  fanny2 
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next