Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  fantastica 4/1/2014, 11:16 pm

didn't kurt have a sailor hat before? like at the end of S1 when the group sang a song to Mr. Schue?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 11:17 pm

fantastica wrote:didn't kurt have a sailor hat before? like at the end of S1 when the group sang a song to Mr. Schue?

Yes, I think so. When they sang "To Sir With Love."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2014, 11:21 pm

fantastica wrote:didn't kurt have a sailor hat before? like at the end of S1 when the group sang a song to Mr. Schue?

Do you mean this one?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 KurtGLEEsailorhat
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 11:57 pm

I am done with Glee with the exceptions of Bash and the episode Kurt is writing. I might watch the episode Max Adler will be in, but other than that I am done.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/2/2014, 1:07 am

It looks like Rachel and Kurt were together before the attack but she yelled at him for something and left him to walk home alone. Big part of the episode will probably be about her guilt.

Last edited by sheny on 4/2/2014, 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 1:09 am

I"m looking forward to the Rachel/Kurt argument, it certainly looks intense.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2014, 1:26 am

Yay! Fight club!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 1:32 am

"Screw you Rachel".

Shocked 

:( 

bounce bounce bounce

So many reactions I have.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:33 am

OMG, hearing Kurt saying help me.  crycry
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 2:58 am

Apparently Chris said Kurt is getting something that makes Chris really happy.

A new love interest, Broadway show?

Guess we have to wait.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2014, 3:06 am

ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Chris said Kurt is getting something that makes Chris really happy.

A new love interest, Broadway show?

Guess we have to wait.

I would be happy with either ,but would like both.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/2/2014, 3:16 am

I wonder how long was Kurt laying in the alley most likely unconscious before he was found?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 4/2/2014, 3:22 am

hummelberry conflict looks good

bash scene gonna be tough  :cry cry: 

ready for Kurt's triumphant solo  crycry 

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 3:41 am

mindschemez wrote:hummelberry conflict looks good

bash scene gonna be tough  :cry cry: 

ready for Kurt's triumphant solo  crycry 

I have a feeling this is going to be more of a Hummelberry episode.

This is going to be so hard watch.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 3:42 am

The original song of Amber's is going to be "Colour Blind" next week.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 3:47 am

I wonder if Will is going to pop in "Bash" as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 3:53 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo4_r1_250

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo2_r1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo3_r1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo5_r1_250  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3doltyKRS1qe476yo6_r1_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2014, 8:09 am

sheny wrote:

It looks like Rachel and Kurt were together before the attack but she yelled at him for something and left him to walk home alone. Big part of the episode will probably be about her guilt.

I'm so excited for this. And also I believe this episode will have lot of Hummelberry and I'm fine with it, though I feel writers are making look Rachel like a very self-centric girl.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2014, 8:13 am

brisallie wrote:
sheny wrote:

I'm so excited for this. And also I believe this episode will have lot of Hummelberry and I'm fine with it, though I feel writers are making look Rachel like a very self-centric girl.

I hope this episode makes her realise she could have lost Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/2/2014, 8:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:
sheny wrote:

I hope this episode makes her realise she could have lost Kurt.

Hopefully. I'm just tired that once in a while Rachel has her humble lesson but then she goes back to be full of herself again.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2014, 9:15 am

Amen. You would think that after losing Finn (and having squandered her chances to have him back in her life) she would have learned by now. But that's Rachel for you.

It really looks like the show is going to be putting a lot of these relationships that seems really strong in high school under the hot lamps to see which ones crack. All all of them have their weaknesses so we're going to see a lot of ups and downs. Which is fine by me - I want to see the negative sides of these relationships explored and questioned because so much gets glossed over when you've got a big cast and 12 different storylines happening. At least now, with at most seven main characters there's more time to actually allow these stories to develop.

Hummelberry is a great realtionship but it's been so uneven, with Kurt acting as Rachel's cheerleader and continuously forgiving her when she acts abusively and dismissively towards him. I'm glad to see Kurt standing up to her more and not willing to just be her gay helpmate.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/2/2014, 11:20 am

I'm resigned to the fact that Rachel is going to keep on going through the cycle of becoming too self-centred, then being brought down a peg, then back to square one. But I'm interested in seeing the Hummelberry in Bash- it looks like Kurt gets to voice out anger against Rachel instead of taking the high road, and Rachel realizes how much he appreciates and loves Kurt.

That glimpse of the attack scene was heartbreaking...I don't know how I'm going to be able to watch the whole thing.  :( 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2014, 11:44 am

I want to give Rachel a certain amount of leeway, in that I get why she is the way she is. When you've got traits and habits that ingrained, it's easy for them to get the best of you. My problem with Rachel is that she never recognizes when she's gone too far. It always takes someone else pointing it out to her and after so long seeing her locked in this pattern, I'd like to see some real maturing and emotional growth. That she start learning to read her friends better, show more empathy more quickly and start restraining the need to make nearly everything that happens about herself. I don't mind someone making repeated mistakes, but for her to continue showing no real awareness of her behavior until someone gets upset with her is frustrating.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/2/2014, 12:21 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 24 Tumblr_n3emy2bAQH1r4ezfzo1_250

1. No One is Alone (Glee Cast Version)
2. You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman (Glee Cast Version)
3. Broadway Baby (Glee Cast Version)
4.Not While I’m Around (Glee Cast Version)
5. Colour Blind (Glee Cast Version)
6. I’m Still Here (Glee Cast Version)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/2/2014, 4:17 pm

Just watched the promo for Bash again. Really cannot express how angry I am for Rachel's comment about Kurt being afraid to be a "real adult". Shall we take a quick look at how "afraid" Kurt is.

Dealt with the death of his mother before he was even 10 years old. Helped work in his father's shop. Dealt with his father's heart attack and cared for him during his convalescence. Had multiple threats to his well-being and safety over a course of years. Had a credible death threat made against him. Left home with no school, job or prospects and managed to make his way in NY without help. Worked multiple jobs, got himself into NYADA without help. Dealt with his father's cancer diagnosis. Dealt with the death of his step-brother.

The fact that Rachel as accomplished absolutely nothing completely on her own and she has the nerve to say this to Kurt? The girl who had two doting fathers who gave her everything, and who had teachers and friends bending over backwards to get her to where she is today (Kurt included) thinks that she has any right to call Kurt out on not being mature enough.

Kurt said it best. Screw you, Rachel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next