Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Ireth 4/1/2014, 12:20 am

Georgette888 wrote:Emeli Sande?!!! DAMN, AMBER!!!  bounce 

YAY CONGRATS AMBER!!!  bounce 

M&M wrote:That is awesome for Amber!  Smile 

Also, I checked the episode summary for "Bash" on my DVR and it was Rachel makes a decision about future and Kurt is no the receiving end of an attack. It also had a V rating for intense violence. This is going to be super hard to watch, isn't it.  No

Oh no, this is going to be heartbreaking.  :( 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  ColferInspired 4/1/2014, 1:01 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3bv46LizG1s57bimo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2014, 2:31 am

Who is bp parks?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 4/1/2014, 3:24 am

Choreographer on Glee.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/1/2014, 11:58 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3cxandfUL1qe476yo1_500
5x14 “New New York” Still | fox.com

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/1/2014, 11:59 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3btyy51k91qer314o2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/1/2014, 12:00 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 12:35 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3cxdjepBg1rk63wco2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3cxdjepBg1rk63wco1_500
x

And how many of the ladies here are wishing they were an extra in that scene?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 12:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3cxdjepBg1rk63wco2_500
x

I am hoping and praying that scene is after Blaine confronts Elliot. Because, that means he and Kurt are still friends afterwards.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 1:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I am hoping and praying that scene is after Blaine confronts Elliot. Because, that means he and Kurt are still friends afterwards.

I think it's irrelevant, as long as Kurt and Elliot are friends, it doesn't matter if Blaine is insecure because of it.   Doesn't Elliot tell Blaine that he knows KUrt loves Blaine so that's that?   Regardless, I would love if Glee would intimate that if Kurt wasn't taken , Elliot would be after him in a New York minute.  But Elliot strikes me as someone principled who wouldn't want someone to cheat to be with him.

My hunch is Elliot is going to get a big break (move to LA, offered a gig in another band, etc) and he takes off with Kurt's blessing. While I'm sad Elliot is probably gone I'm happy if they keep one relationship on Glee with fond memories for me. This show so deconstructs even the good things!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/1/2014, 1:12 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I am hoping and praying that scene is after Blaine confronts Elliot. Because, that means he and Kurt are still friends afterwards.

I think it's irrelevant, as long as Kurt and Elliot are friends, it doesn't matter if Blaine is insecure because of it.   Doesn't Elliot tell Blaine that he knows KUrt loves Blaine so that's that?   Regardless, I would love if Glee would intimate that if Kurt wasn't taken , Elliot would be after him in a New York minute.  But Elliot strikes me as someone principled who wouldn't want someone to cheat to be with him.

Good  points.  I posted that post  above  in reply to  Jellyrolls.   No idea  why it showed up as a post by her. When Buenos replied to it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/1/2014, 1:45 pm

Sorry, my mistake!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/1/2014, 2:34 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3bpasGHzS1r4ezfzo1_500

Ugh, Their photoshop skills are so horrible. God, even my 10 year old could have done a better job with that poster.  Evil or Very Mad 

And lol: Fox PR pretending it will be 3 girls and 3 boys in New York. Tsk.  Rolling Eyes

The promo those gifs of Kurt crowdsurfing comes from:  Arrow  link.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 2:49 pm

I kept wanting to yell at Rachel to get her head back in the car, not have it hanging out like a dog. That's a good way to lose an eye (or your head by a speeding bike messenger).

The staging of the song was otherwise really well done. And happy to hear Chris singing in his nice mid-range where his voice is so strong and still bright enough to really flavor the song in a way that none of the other guys could. And of course, he looks amazing.  wub

Note to the show - you have Klaine in Greenwich Village. It's probably the most gay-friendly place on the planet. If there is any place where the two of them could have a PDA or at least hold hands, this would be it. Not that I want to see too much Klaine interaction, but let's be real... they looked like two buddies meeting up on the street. Not two guys planning to get married at some point in the future. A little body contact wouldn't hurt if they're trying to sell that the two of them are supposed to be in love.

It's adorable that when Rachel got out of the car, the one she ran up to and hugged was Kurt. But did we ever get her appologizing for treating him like absolute crap the last few episode?

Man... that last note sung by Lea was so harsh. Would much rather have had a softer end to the song and not the usual Rachel screach.

Last edited by Ranwing on 4/1/2014, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 3:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

And lol: Fox PR pretending it will be 3 girls and 3 boys in New York. Tsk.  Rolling Eyes

And no Kevin? I do have to say that I find it funny that Mercedes is front and center.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/1/2014, 4:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
x

banzai 
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/1/2014, 4:06 pm

Description of Bash:

Intense Violence
Intense Sexual Situations
Strong Coarse Language
Intensely Suggestive Dialogue
 This episode is going to be so full of glee.  unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 4:17 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Description of Bash:

Intense Violence
Strong Coarse Language

I'm going to give the show a small bit of credit - if they're going to try to take on a subject like gay bashing, then I'm glad that they're not going to try to sugar coat it. Glee has a hard time with the Very Special Episode subjects, but when they have the courage to tell difficult stories without nice neat resolutions (Grilled Cheezus), or showing the real impact (Theatricality, On Our Way), they can make some pretty compelling television. With a subject like this, you have to go all in, otherwise you end up with garbage like Shooting Star.

And if this is a sign that they are going to tell more adult stories, then more power to them. Maybe finally being out of McKinley and not having to write about high school students will give the writers some real freedom to tell compelling stories that just didn't work with the kids. Our group aren't kids anymore. They're adults. Young adults to be certain, but still adults. I'm actually curious to see what the show comes up with now that we're free from the formulaic stories about competitions, proms and school elections.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 4/1/2014, 4:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Description of Bash:

Intense Violence
Strong Coarse Language

Where do all those other warnings come from? Intense use of intense to get audiences? This ep still airs at eight?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2014, 4:36 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Description of Bash:

Intense Violence
Strong Coarse Language

What about intense derp?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/1/2014, 4:37 pm

that photoshop IS terrible.

on another note, i just saw downtown (loved it!!!), and it's making me go watch the three episodes i missed. damn this show. you always think you are out, but it pulls you back in.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/1/2014, 4:38 pm

it's just to emphasize that Bash will be INTENSE. i'm smelling another "great" after school special episode. can't stop educating all that super innocent teen demographic.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/1/2014, 4:41 pm

There are several reasons why I'm going to be glad that the show isn't shying away from apparently having Kurt's attack be as bad as we're afraid that it's going to be.

As I said before, it will mean that they are taking it seriously. Glee has a long history of treating violence with a comical hand. Whether it was slushies or dumpster dives or Sue throwing someone down the stairs, too often the violence is played for laughs. On the few occasions where it was taking more seriously (Karofsky's attacks on Kurt, Puck's beating in season 3), it had enormous impact. And this story should have impact.

It also will be good as far as a storytelling moment. A lot of the way NY has been handled has been something of a fantasy. Having one of their own injured would certainly puncture that ballon and hammer home the idea that they are not playing around any longer. Like seeing Rachel tooling around in her limo and her line about living in a high end coffee commerical. Too much of what's been happening has been the stuff of fantasy. Someone else being hurt still leaves a comfortable space between them and big bad world. Having one of their own hurt changes things dramatically.

And I'm glad that if one actor is going to have a serious, adult storyline that resonates with the audience, then it should be Chris. He is so powerful a performer that we are going to be talking about this long after the episode airs. And if this helps shift how Chris is seen as an actor, and shows that he can carry the most powerful of storylines, it will certainly help him get work in the future.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/1/2014, 4:45 pm

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/1/2014, 4:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3daq9rqKk1qat4jdo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 22 Tumblr_n3daq9rqKk1qat4jdo2_1280

Chris and Chord are wearing sailor costumes

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next