Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 4/4/2014, 1:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3imi96EC31s57bimo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Ranwing 4/4/2014, 1:56 pm

Cory's death is an easy scapegoat, but I think that it's more due to the fact that they wasted a huge amount of the filming schedule with a winter hiatus that went on forever and was completely unnecessary (and totally threw off the filming schedule). I also think that dumping McKinley and the reboot (which at least critically has been successful) also set things back a bit.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 4/4/2014, 1:56 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3imi96EC31s57bimo1_500

Guess they've got to explain Naya's new dye job somehow. She comes back from her vacation a bleached blonde. Whoopie.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 4/4/2014, 1:58 pm

sheny wrote:Maybe the familiar customers Kurt meets in "Tested" are Dave with his boyfriend. We know Max is in ep. 17 maybe he will appear in the previous episode too. It's more logical than Chandler.

Maybe, maybe not. Chandler did say he was going to New York, + it may cause friction between Kurt and Blaine since Blaine will see it as an old hookup. It might be Dave thought.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 4/4/2014, 1:58 pm

coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
TimF wrote:I will go to NYC just for that without any hesitation what so ever.

blushh   panik ded

We can meet up then. No matter the financial resources, I will be in NYC for Chris BW debut  coool

We can make it a group field trip!

I'd be there!!

Ha, it will be one major CCFF meeting. Mel, we can share a hotel room  coool 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/4/2014, 2:02 pm

I honestly do give GLEE the BOD that Cory's death threw everybody for a loop. Even though they came back and started filming I could see why they wanted another break in the winter, I dunno, I think that tragedy is the one thing could have thrown off everything including the scheduling. The entire season was in essence changed around.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 4/4/2014, 2:09 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3infyOBcO1qe476yo1_500
roricruegsegger: Thanks o the help of my friend Chris Colfer, I can now hang up the wardrobe bag and start my acting career…… #glee #setlife #WTF?? #Chriscolfer wrote this script #I’m gonnabefamous!!!

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Empty Broadway trip

Post  Kurt addict 4/4/2014, 2:29 pm

Count me in to as long as it's not term time, I don't think my head of year would be to pleased if I asked for leave to go to see a broadway show!
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 4/4/2014, 2:30 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
coxfire wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
TimF wrote:I will go to NYC just for that without any hesitation what so ever.

blushh   panik ded

We can meet up then. No matter the financial resources, I will be in NYC for Chris BW debut  coool

We can make it a group field trip!

I'd be there!!

Ha, it will be one major CCFF meeting. Mel, we can share a hotel room  coool 

Oh definitely! that'd be epic Smile (I gotta syop using the word epic...)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/4/2014, 2:37 pm

i prefer to go a month later the opening. that way chris has more practice time. he won't be as nervous. but of course if all of you want to go to the opening i will go too.

hay, we all sound like it's going to happen next week or something.  Razz  no need to look for airplane or hotels yet, but definitely start saving!

chris is wasting no time to reward/help his friends! i am looking forward to watch his scripted glee, even if it does have blah in it.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 2:39 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3infyOBcO1qe476yo1_500
roricruegsegger: Thanks o the help of my friend Chris Colfer, I can now hang up the wardrobe bag and start my acting career…… #glee #setlife #WTF?? #Chriscolfer wrote this script #I’m gonnabefamous!!!

I am  excited  for Chris's Glee written episode. I do hope Kurt Hummel will  be in the episode. I think he will  since I doubt all the characters are shown in the  photo   of the script. I do wonder what his episode will be about.  I do hope he gives Kurt a solo. And no solos for Blaine. If there must be a Klaine duet I hope it will be 90% Kurt and only 10% Blaine. or better yet 99%Kurt and only1% Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2014, 3:05 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3infyOBcO1qe476yo1_500

Seeing a list of names with Blaine Anderson as the only name we know makes me a bit nervous Wink Wonder if this is going to be a big sweeping Blaine solo.

Perhaps, since Chris said that he was doing something with elderly people, and there is a nurse listed, maybe Blaine is singing at a nursing home?

One other thing that makes me a bit nervous is seeing the word "paprazzo."  Are they following Blaine around?

Speculation is fun!  I can't wait for this episode! It's really happening! They're filming it!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 3:14 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Seeing a list of names with Blaine Anderson as the only name we know makes me a bit nervous Wink Wonder if this is going to be a big sweeping Blaine solo.

Perhaps, since Chris said that he was doing something with elderly people, and there is a nurse listed, maybe Blaine is singing at a nursing home?

One other thing that makes me a bit nervous is seeing the word "paprazzo."  Are they following Blaine around?

Speculation is fun!  I can't wait for this episode!  It's really happening!  They're filming it!

Great post. I agree. I am a bit nervous too, since Blaine Anderson is the only name we know, that we can see listed. Still looking forward to this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 3:15 pm

I do wonder if Chris's episode will be an A/U episode of some sort?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2014, 3:26 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I do wonder if Chris's episode will be an A/U episode of some sort?

Now I have the image of old man Blaine in a nursing home with a walker singing for the other nursing home residents remembering his illustrious hahahahahahahahahahaha Broadway career.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2014, 3:28 pm

Buenos wrote:I honestly do give GLEE the BOD  that Cory's death threw everybody for a loop.  Even though they came back and started filming I could see why they wanted another break in the winter, I dunno, I think that tragedy is the one thing could have thrown off everything including the scheduling.  The entire season was in essence changed around.

I'm not doubting that it threw everyone for a loop. I just wish they would stop throwing Cory's death out there as an excuse. Even with extra break last fall, it seemed like they were caught up, even ahead of schedule, for shooting. It seems like forever ago that they were shooting 100.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 3:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I do wonder if Chris's episode will be an A/U episode of some sort?

Now I have the image of old man Blaine in a nursing home with a walker singing for the other nursing home residents remembering his illustrious hahahahahahahahahahaha Broadway career.

I have that image too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 3:39 pm

The only two episode of the  rest of season 5 I am looking forward  to  is Bash and Chris's episode. Do not plan on watching the other episodes. Although, I might watched  the Kurt scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/4/2014, 4:12 pm

Eh, that page was probably the characters in one scene. Sounds like some of the crew have a chance to be background extras.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 4:21 pm

Buenos wrote:Eh, that page was probably the characters in one scene.   Sounds like some of the crew have a chance to be background  extras.

Good point.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/4/2014, 4:25 pm

Buenos wrote:Eh, that page was probably the characters in one scene.   Sounds like some of the crew have a chance to be background  extras.

That's what I was thinking as well. Unless the page is cut off at the top, or this is the second page, it looks like we are getting some Blaine with a lot of extras.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/4/2014, 4:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

That's what I was thinking as well.  Unless the page is cut off at the top, or this is the second page, it looks like we are getting some Blaine with a lot of extras.

Agree. A good thing if Blaine is the only main character in the episode is no Klaine and especially no Blam scenes. Although , I hope Kurt is in it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/4/2014, 5:31 pm

fantastica wrote:Marie: you have to promise to review kurt's solo FIRST before you take forever to review all other songs in which chris only has a line or two. we need the solo review NOW!!!  neutre
Gurl.... you throwing that shade at me.  pauly
But I'll think about it (there's so much to do but so little time, aargh), so you better be nice to me.  taunt02 

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm not doubting that it threw everyone for a loop.  I just wish they would stop throwing Cory's death out there as an excuse.  Even with extra break last fall, it seemed like they were caught up, even ahead of schedule, for shooting.  It seems like forever ago that they were shooting 100.  
This. Not saying that Cory's death didn't delay things, but it's too easy for TPTB to just blame all the scheduling and writing problems of this season on his death in Juli last year.

And as you said: their schedule seemed fine again when they filmed the 100th.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/4/2014, 5:32 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3iwui1Ixk1ql1znmo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3iwzxicc61sq3ipyo2_250

OMG, is that his episode's name?  ohmy  ptdr
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/4/2014, 5:35 pm

Worlwide trend:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 31 Tumblr_n3ixf8VYa91qe476yo1_500

So proud!  wub  wub  wub

Last edited by Glorfindel on 4/4/2014, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next