Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

+27
angelnessa
Lottie2303
opals
coxfire
fountain
valkeakuulas
mindschemez
Kurt addict
YaoiChick
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
fantastica
Georgette888
sjonnepon
bayth
Divalicious
ChrisColfersLightning
tanita_mors
brisallie
Jellyrolls
M&M
sheny
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
Ranwing
Buenos
Glorfindel
31 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 7:16 pm

—“GLEE” - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1
NEW YORK HAS NO SHORTAGE OF DRAMA AND TRAUMA ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” TUESDAY, APRIL 8, ON FOX
Rachel takes the next step in committing to her role in “Funny Girl.” Meanwhile, Kurt is the victim of an attack because of his sexual preference in the all-new “Bash” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, April 8 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-515) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)
Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.
Guest Cast: Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Mike O’Malley as Burt Hummel; Whoopi Goldberg as Carmen Tibideaux.
Tagged with glee, 5x15.
127 Notes   Reblog  

I think the synopsis is a little misleading as it's not Kurt specifically targeted, per the filmed spoiler scene on set it appears he enters the fray when another person ( probably gay) is attacked.

Last edited by Buenos on 3/26/2014, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23

Post  Jellyrolls 3/26/2014, 7:18 pm

"because of his sexual preference." Not because he ran into an alley to try to help someone who was screaming for help?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 7:19 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:"because of his sexual preference."  Not because he ran into an alley to try to help someone who was screaming for help?  

I had just ETA'd my previous post. I think the synopsis is wrong, not the first time.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/26/2014, 7:26 pm

In more than one way. IT ISN'T A FUCKING PREFERENCE, YOU DIPSHITS!!!!!  :angry: 
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/26/2014, 7:29 pm

Georgette888 wrote:In more than one way. IT ISN'T A FUCKING PREFERENCE, YOU DIPSHITS!!!!!  :angry: 

Brilliant aren't they?  Mad Evil or Very Mad :angry: 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2014, 7:32 pm

Buenos wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:"because of his sexual preference."  Not because he ran into an alley to try to help someone who was screaming for help?  

I had just ETA'd my previous post.  I think the synopsis is wrong, not the first time.
Now here's a Freudian slip if ever I saw one.  Rolling Eyes

Remember when I said that RIB would only have Kurt go to the resque in that alley so they wouldn't get a lot of hate for making Kurt the primary victim of a gay-bashing?
Well, this makes it perfectly clear that Kurt getting hurt again for being gay was their initial intent, and they only tried to hide it because they're afraid of the backlash of making Kurt suffer again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/26/2014, 7:33 pm

M&M wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:In more than one way. IT ISN'T A FUCKING PREFERENCE, YOU DIPSHITS!!!!!  :angry: 

THIS.
One of these writers is gay himself, right? JFC.  badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 7:42 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
M&M wrote:

THIS.
One of these writers is gay himself, right? JFC.  badday

I don't think The Episode writers write the description. Methinks there will soon be an "edit" sifflou 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 3/26/2014, 7:44 pm

Yeah, I assume that this is some PR intern that writes them. For once... It is all your fault, PR!!!! lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/26/2014, 8:19 pm

ha, just learned that this season is a bit short. well, for me, this season is 19 episode too long. the only one what's worth watching is the one written by chris. not saying it's going to be superior than other or anything, but i am obligated to watch everything he writes.  Smile 

i bet next season will be no more than 13 episode long. yes, i will bet, on Jelly's house. by now they already know that the rating won't go up no matter what. it will only go down and they are already in CW territory. fox probably regrets giving them an extra season, so they will do their best to minimize the damage and leave the room for newer, more promising show.

all this means our bitching will be over soon.

Last edited by fantastica on 3/26/2014, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/26/2014, 8:20 pm

I come home from work and find lots of spoilers. Where to start...

Rachel insecure? No! That's so unlike her! As I rather expected, Rachel's big Broadway debut will eat up the majority of the last few eps and of course, the critics love her. Bring on the Tony nomination. But she's got bloggers who don't like her? Oh, boo fucking hoo. If this is the biggest hurdle she has to face, her path to stardom is going to be a complete cakewalk. And of course she needs everyone to prop her up so she can go on with the show.  beam 

Schu I can see coming to NY to see Rachel's debut, as she was his pet. But Sue? Has Sue ever said more than three words to her in the past four season?

It's interesting that they're basically giving us the entirety of Rachel's story (since it's got no real drama or suspense) but Kurt's gets one badly worded sentence. Either the writers have given up completely on developing any of the other stories, or there is a lot that they don't want to let out right now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/26/2014, 9:42 pm

fantastica wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Chris/Kurt just to "bitch". If anything I'm more upset that we might get a shortened season next year (already one this year) just when NY Glee kicks in.

It looks like Chris may sing in every episode until the end of the run, I dare say he may sing 2 or 3 or more times per episode.

So If I had a chance to hear in S6 Chris sing 48 or 66 times and all I'll get is 26 more opportunities then that will make me bitch.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/26/2014, 10:11 pm

I like how they have to say twice that Rachel is uncharacteristically insecure. Just to make sure we didn't misplace the idea by the end of the paragraph. Tremendous reviews, yeah, okay. So when the show fails, and it should so Rachel has something to do next season, it will in no way be her fault.

Bored that Kurt yet again has to put out tons of energy on a friend who dumps him whenever he doesn't meet her stellar expectations. I wish they would put Kurt in one relationship where he gets to be equal. Kurtcedes is my only hope, because Klaine ain't it, and Hummelberry has had it underlined this year that Rachel gets to.set the rules.

They are promoting Kurt, but they don't seem to be giving him something other than him getting beaten up, even if it is heroic. They know they have grieviously neglected this character and fanbase, and it is too little and way too late. It would be nice if the writers end the show with a single Kurt, because kissing the Blainer's butts for years has done nothing to increase the shows quality or life. Just a final jab.

Oh well, he'll be on the screen, bringing the pretty, doing his best not to let his fans down, because Chris does.not phone it in.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/26/2014, 10:41 pm

Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Chris/Kurt just to "bitch".

you got me wrong. we bitch here a lot because of glee - about blaine, about noobs, about cc tinhatters, about the ridiculous plots, about lack of kurt solos, etc. when glee is over, so will our frustration w/ the show.

I am sure chris will find other projects. he's not going into retirement. he's a workaholic and he won't let that happen. right now he's doing glee full time so the only thing he can do is writing and small commitments like voice work. i can't wait to see chris in other big projects, hopefully movies.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 12:30 am

fantastica wrote:
Buenos wrote:
fantastica wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not a fan of Chris/Kurt just to "bitch".

you got me wrong. we bitch here a lot because of glee - about blaine, about noobs, about cc tinhatters, about the ridiculous plots, about lack of kurt solos, etc. when glee is over, so will our frustration w/ the show.

I am sure chris will find other projects. he's not going into retirement. he's a workaholic and he won't let that happen. right now he's doing glee full time so the only thing he can do is writing and small commitments like voice work.  i can't wait to see chris in other big projects, hopefully movies.

My apologies, didn't mean to be dismissive.  It's just that I had been resigned to Chris being placed in the minor narrative of Glee until the series ended.  So while I have no illusion he would be ever be the  full leading character, I was going to stick with the show because of the occasional song or acting scene that Chris would grace us with.

Then the show (probably FOX ) does a 180 and eliminates McKinley and 75 % of the rest of the characters.  So while I still have no illusions of the writing or even that Kurt would become the leading character, I was looking forward to Kurt in many more scenes and, in a lot more songs.  Well so far the spoilers haven't dampened my expectations on that end.

So it's frustrating to hear that now that there is finally some chance to spotlight Kurt the show is shortening this season by the previously confirmed 22 episodes and may have a shortened season 6.  I realize that Chris will probably go on to other projects, but Glee is something tangible and viable I was expecting to see him in at least for the next year.

Alas. :(
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 12:33 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32p7aIYDo1r4ezfzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/27/2014, 1:17 am

rachel's dads are watching the opening night?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 1:51 am

fantastica wrote:rachel's dads are watching the opening night?

Apparently, well Jeff Goldblum is always welcome.

Any hope that Idina Menzel was able to sneak in a cameo under the radar? Know she's super busy in NY, has a musical coming up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/27/2014, 1:53 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32uccKZEC1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32uccKZEC1qe476yo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32uccKZEC1qe476yo3_500

5x14 “New New York” Episode Stills [UHQ]

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/27/2014, 1:58 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32uccKZEC1qe476yo1_500

The middle photo is obviously the "NAYADA pantomime class" , the bottom I'm guess is while singing "You make me feel so Young" and I'm wondering if the top is when Kurt is singing his part of "Downtown".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:06 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 23 - Page 11 Tumblr_n32uccKZEC1qe476yo1_500

The middle photo is obviously the "NAYADA pantomime class" , the bottom I'm guess is while singing "You make me feel so Young" and I'm wondering if the top is when Kurt is singing his part of "Downtown".

From the bottom ones looks like Blaine is now the girl in the relationship.  Twisted Evil

Though neither are, but the stans always paint Kurt as such.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/27/2014, 2:09 am

Looking at the pictures, it seems klainer will have lot of screentime. Is weird but I don't feel upset about this as is something I expected, and by other side I don't mind seeing Kurt for more minutes on my screen. Apparently I'm in numb mood today, or glee makes me feel like that.

@Buenos, I sincerely don't know what to tell you to make you feel better as I personally don't see how Glee could extend its episodes as it seems there's any indication they're planning to develop the storyline. I just feel with the characters moving to NY, they're trying to wrapping up everything. I'd love if they bring more characters, something fresh...but sadly I don't see that. At least not anytime soon.

p.s In the picture they're in the pantomime class, I thought "the height difference is so noticeably"

Last edited by brisallie on 3/27/2014, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 2:11 am

My favorite photo is the 1st one because it is Blaine free.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/27/2014, 2:16 am

Hopefully, Bash will make Blaine grow up a bit and stop being a hypocrite . He is lucky Kurt not only gave him a second change but agree to get married days after, Kurt had every right to say no to both.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/27/2014, 2:19 am

Twenty episodes.

Well, it gives Chris some room to start any project if there are any.

I knew they would stick Blaine in Kurt's classes, that is the only reason they stuck him in Nyada.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next