Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 8:30 pm

glee's episodes are always meaningless. everythign is resolved or discarded in one sentence or two.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 34 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Glorfindel 2/28/2014, 9:09 pm

Buenos wrote:Good riddance to that annoying pest.
Agreed, Becky is just awful now.

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Following the loss at Nationals

Wow they really don't give a rats ass about McKinley ND so they even spoil the Nationals episode outcome.   Shocked 

Fox want it over and done with, and are probably kicking themselves for not moving to all New York sooner.
I believe they would skip over episode 11 (Nationals) or just forget about its existence if they could.

Their marketing strategy and producing choices are so unbelievable bad.  Mad

"Included in the returning throng are dueling divas Rachel and Mercedes who, despite each making great strides in their own fields seem determined to revive an old feud"
So 'Defying Gravity' will be a diva-off between Rachel and Mercedes now? And Kurt will somehow get caught in the middle of their fight as well as he is in Rachel/Santana's. 

First of all: will Rachel continu to diva-off with every girl (and Kurt) for ever?   Evil or Very Mad 
And secondly: this could mean that 'Defying Gravity' has a negative reason to be sung again and not a positive, harmonious one as I expected with the 3 divas.  :( 

Wow, way to ruin my interest in this episode.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 9:16 pm

if it's mainly R and M, then kurt will probably have one line of harmony at the end. not looking forward w/ this song/episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 9:32 pm

Buenos wrote:Reason # 1003 why it's good McKinley is ending...

One of the best things about the cutting off of  McKinley is the end of the odious character of Becky on our TV screens.  It's not an issue  that a Down Syndrome character can't be snarky or bitchy, it's that it's used both ways for the character. Her disability is used for sympathy when it suits the writers and other times we are suppose to celebrate the "honesty" of her being an unpleasant person despite her disability.  So they make her condition both relevant and irrelevant.   Her sexual appetite is just so gross how it's portrayed.

She's a bitch and we can't see the motivation for her mean spiritedness, most of the other characters treat her with kid gloves  and yet she revels in being rude and inconsiderate to other.  Nor does it help that Lauren Potter is a mediocre actress and half the time it's hard to understand her line readings.  

Good riddance to that annoying pest.

You didn't see the spoiler that Becky is going to NY to be gay Blaine's hag? She's going to share a room with Rachel in the loft, and date Artie.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 9:34 pm

fantastica wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Glee is a roach motel. Once you're in...

...there's a back door! over 10 million viewers have successfully escaped.  Razz  i already have my one leg out the door. the other leg is pulled back by chris colfer.

No, your leg isn't being pulled by Chris. It's stuck in Darren's hair gel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 9:40 pm

Regarding marketing the show, I think they are probably just kind of wade through the few episodes until the 100th, not really caring too much about ratings, and then they'll market the hell out of 100 with the original cast and popular guest stars back to try to get people back in, and then just really market the hell out of the NY narrative to see if they can get any of the viewers back. They'll never have 5 mil again, but I think they'll be a bit of a spike for 100.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 10:01 pm

fantastica wrote:glee's episodes are always meaningless. everythign is resolved or discarded in one sentence or two.

No episode is meaningless that has Mr. Kurt Hummel in it.  Smile 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 10:18 pm

I would imagine that FOX is fuming that RM put them in this position, where you literally have an albatross episode which is a complete throwaway before they can market all original or all NY episodes.

What a mess RM created with his hubris and denial about the utter fail of Blam/Noob centric McKinley.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/28/2014, 10:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

"Included in the returning throng are dueling divas Rachel and Mercedes who, despite each making great strides in their own fields seem determined to revive an old feud"
So 'Defying Gravity' will be a diva-off between Rachel and Mercedes now? And Kurt will somehow get caught in the middle of their fight as well as he is in Rachel/Santana's. 

First of all: will Rachel continu to diva-off with every girl (and Kurt) for ever?   Evil or Very Mad 
And secondly: this could mean that 'Defying Gravity' has a negative reason to be sung again and not a positive, harmonious one as I expected with the 3 divas.  :( 

Wow, way to ruin my interest in this episode.  dryy

You and me both. I am sick to death of Rachel's incessant need to compete with everyone. That she can't just respect their talent and enjoy the friendship of other creative people without having to constantly be proven/assured that she is the most talented person in the room. It gets really tiresome.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 10:37 pm

Actually Defying Gravity as a sing off again is fine, it's having THREE singers on it that is annoying because we all know whose going to get the short end of the stick.

Kurt.

Oh well.

Just 2 more McKinley episodes!

bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/28/2014, 10:57 pm

Buenos wrote:Actually Defying Gravity as a sing off again is fine, it's having THREE singers on it that is annoying because we all know whose going to get the short end of the stick.  

Kurt.

Oh well.

Just 2 more McKinley episodes!

bounce bounce bounce bounce 

This three way their having with defying gravity is going to end in disaster  dryy , at least I can listen to the Chris solo version any time I want  Laughing 

I can't wait till McKinley is over  bounce , it would be even better if blam wasn't going to be there  dryy 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 11:01 pm

With the New York episodes a lot of the originals will popping up now and again from what Brad said at the 100th event and have their little side stories.

So we should see Quinn, Puck and etc now and again.

After episode 15 I would like Puck to tell Kurt he is a bad ass for saving someones life.

If they did "Bash" right, the reason for the attackers to run is because they hear police sirens.

But I am guessing ambulance is why they run, maybe mistaking it for the police.

Maybe the victim called an ambulance for Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/1/2014, 12:20 am

Listen, it's all adorbs how some love the Noobs, but the level of denial that somehow the Noobs/McKinley are going to be back for Season 6 when it even looks as if Matt coming back in other than guest star appearances is slim at best.

I mean, that river in Egypt that is being waded in... phr34r 

Only two more McKinley episodes..!!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 34 Empty Some Thoughts

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 3/1/2014, 5:42 am

Ok I try to sympathize with Rachel as best as I can, but enough is enough! He Diva Attitude needs to STOP She is NOT the only person allowed to be special and a star and I am sick and tired of her getting pissed at people for daring to have a dream that is bigger than hers or at her level.

Her insecurity is not healthy, I think she needs a therapist, her and Kurt both and I mean that in the best way possible. Rachel needs one because she obviously have some major hurt and baggage for being a loner and rejected for 16 years of her life, she never had friends  nearly all her life so I think she hides her insecurities behind her talent and that is why she is so awful, she doesn't know how to be calm, so yes, a therapist!

Kurt needs a therapist too because honestly Kurt needs someone to talk to and someone who will listen and give him advice, he is going through alot right now and after losing his mom and nearly losing his dad twice and now his brother? It must be hard to be him, especially after he went to his dad for advice only to learn that Blaine, once again, got to Burt first and Kurt couldn't even get an honest answer from his dad because Burt was team Blaine! Mad 

I do not like Burt Hummel anymore, and Kurt needs a woman figure in his life and I want to punch Murphy in the throat for not allowing Anne Hathaway to play Kurt's lesbian Aunt like she volunteered to do.  dryy Not only does Kurt need a mother figure in his life, he needs an adult that understands him and his sexuality since his friends and father don't.

Also, his insecurities after playing Blaine's personal cheerleader and father figure for the past 3 years have made his confidence and self esteem very low, Kurt don't need Blaine, Blaine is blocking his life and ruining him from having a life and feeling good about himself and it's pissing me off!  Mad 

I don't want Glee to get canceled right when they will start using Chris as a leading man because it will look like Chris is what ruined Glee, and wouldn't Murphy loooovvveee to place Blame on Chris, making Sure Chris is left to fix Glee after a year and a half of Glee losing over 6 million viewers because Blam and Blaine bored people to death plus with the recycled Gleek noobs 2.0 making ratings bleed to death that they don't even burst the radar no more  Mad 

I can't help but be suspicious about this screen time, could Murphy only start giving Chris screen time to save Glee and if he cant, make it look like giving Chris the role of finally being the male lead and blame him for Glee being cancelled?

Chris is talented but there is always a saying of things being a little too late, I would hate for Murphy to set him up like this, by giving him the male lead like he should have years ago only because Glee can barely keep 3 mil viewers is full of shit! I swear if Ryan is doing this to put blame on Chris I will lose it!

Chris is not responsible for bringing Glee back to it's glory, Ryan ruined that chance chasing off Millions with his leading man Blaine! Poor Cory, rest in peace even was sidelined for Blaine during season 4, he was the only hope in Lima and now he is gone, and Blam ruined it even more and Glee is just shit!  Mad 

I won't lie, I am very excited for Chris to be a leading male, I just feel like this is fishy, I feel like Murphy is setting him up to place blame of Glee failure at Chris feet.  dryy 

I hope this is not the case, If Chris can pull a miracle, and at least bring a million or two Viewers back to Glee, and have season 6 have a decent 4 mil viewers, I will be happy andChris might win an award and then move on with his acting career.

Glee owe Chris at least that, if something Change and Chris saves Glee's ass by being the lead, I expect a damn award and recognition, because Ryan has underused him for far too long!

I hate that he wants to d this when he is desperate, or just plain vindictive  Mad  If the writing is still awful and shitty, Ryan will be setting Chris up, but if Glee honest to god try to change, maybe they will hope Chris can save the show. Either way I will be pissed if Ryan dare try to set Chris up for the failing of Glee.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/1/2014, 6:31 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Ok I try to sympathize with Rachel as best as I can, but enough is enough! He Diva Attitude needs to STOP She is NOT the only person allowed to be special and a star and I am sick and tired of her getting pissed at people for daring to have a dream that is bigger than hers or at her level.

Her insecurity is not healthy, I think she needs a therapist, her and Kurt both and I mean that in the best way possible. Rachel needs one because she obviously have some major hurt and baggage for being a loner and rejected for 16 years of her life, she never had friends  nearly all her life so I think she hides her insecurities behind her talent and that is why she is so awful, she doesn't know how to be calm, so yes, a therapist!

Kurt needs a therapist too because honestly Kurt needs someone to talk to and someone who will listen and give him advice, he is going through alot right now and after losing his mom and nearly losing his dad twice and now his brother? It must be hard to be him, especially after he went to his dad for advice only to learn that Blaine, once again, got to Burt first and Kurt couldn't even get an honest answer from his dad because Burt was team Blaine! Mad 

I do not like Burt Hummel anymore, and Kurt needs a woman figure in his life and I want to punch Murphy in the throat for not allowing Anne Hathaway to play Kurt's lesbian Aunt like she volunteered to do.  dryy Not only does Kurt need a mother figure in his life, he needs an adult that understands him and his sexuality since his friends and father don't.

Also, his insecurities after playing Blaine's personal cheerleader and father figure for the past 3 years have made his confidence and self esteem very low, Kurt don't need Blaine, Blaine is blocking his life and ruining him from having a life and feeling good about himself and it's pissing me off!  Mad 

I don't want Glee to get canceled right when they will start using Chris as a leading man because it will look like Chris is what ruined Glee, and wouldn't Murphy loooovvveee to place Blame on Chris, making Sure Chris is left to fix Glee after a year and a half of Glee losing over 6 million viewers because Blam and Blaine bored people to death plus with the recycled Gleek noobs 2.0 making ratings bleed to death that they don't even burst the radar no more  Mad 

I can't help but be suspicious about this screen time, could Murphy only start giving Chris screen time to save Glee and if he cant, make it look like giving Chris the role of finally being the male lead and blame him for Glee being cancelled?

Chris is talented but there is always a saying of things being a little too late, I would hate for Murphy to set him up like this, by giving him the male lead like he should have years ago only because Glee can barely keep 3 mil viewers is full of shit! I swear if Ryan is doing this to put blame on Chris I will lose it!

Chris is not responsible for bringing Glee back to it's glory, Ryan ruined that chance chasing off Millions with his leading man Blaine! Poor Cory, rest in peace even was sidelined for Blaine during season 4, he was the only hope in Lima and now he is gone, and Blam ruined it even more and Glee is just shit!  Mad 

I won't lie, I am very excited for Chris to be a leading male, I just feel like this is fishy, I feel like Murphy is setting him up to place blame of Glee failure at Chris feet.  dryy 

I hope this is not the case, If Chris can pull a miracle, and at least bring a million or two Viewers back to Glee, and have season 6 have a decent 4 mil viewers, I will be happy andChris might win an award and then move on with his acting career.

Glee owe Chris at least that, if something Change and Chris saves Glee's ass by being the lead, I expect a damn award and recognition, because Ryan has underused him for far too long!

I hate that he wants to d this when he is desperate, or just plain vindictive  Mad  If the writing is still awful and shitty, Ryan will be setting Chris up, but if Glee honest to god try to change, maybe they will hope Chris can save the show. Either way I will be pissed if Ryan dare try to set Chris up for the failing of Glee.

I don't think this has anything to do with Ryan as I believe he promised the male lead to Darren why he was so hyped up about Blaine going to New York but maybe the Fox execs said no this time.

Ryan now has a new play area with the all New York side and can write more adult storylines now for this smaller cast.

Fox has been embarrassed enough I would think.

I think Pamela Lansbury will still be around but off screen as I think Queen might be touring soon and Adam could be with them.

The spoiler in "Bash" did say Kurt was coming home from rehearsal which I see as meaning band rehearsal, so Pamela Lansbury is very much alive. If Blaine was in the band wouldn't he be with him?

I wonder if anymore songs will come out for fourteen as so far there are only three.

And Elliott does not fall for Blaine so we have that, so that everyone falls in love with Blaine is gone as Ryan wrote episode 14, where Kurt gets glammed up with Elliott.

If the band storyline continues into Season 6, this could be were Kurt's future is in a popular and successful band.

I would be happy with that if that happened.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/1/2014, 12:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Ok I try to sympathize with Rachel as best as I can, but enough is enough! He Diva Attitude needs to STOP She is NOT the only person allowed to be special and a star and I am sick and tired of her getting pissed at people for daring to have a dream that is bigger than hers or at her level.

I don't think this has anything to do with Ryan as I believe he promised the male lead to Darren why he was so hyped up about Blaine going to New York but maybe the Fox execs said no this time.

Ryan now has a new play area with the all New York side and can write more adult storylines now for this smaller cast.

Fox has been embarrassed enough I would think.

I think Pamela Lansbury will still be around but off screen as I think Queen might be touring soon and Adam could be with them.

The spoiler in "Bash" did say Kurt was coming home from rehearsal which I see as meaning band rehearsal, so Pamela Lansbury is very much alive. If Blaine was in the band wouldn't he be with him?

I wonder if anymore songs will come out for fourteen as so far there are only three.

And Elliott does not fall for Blaine so we have that, so that everyone falls in love with Blaine is gone as Ryan wrote episode 14, where Kurt gets glammed up with Elliott.

If the band storyline continues into Season 6, this could be were Kurt's future is in a popular and successful band.

I would be happy with that if that happened.  neutre

Agreed. Ryan is just angry his favorite isn't everyone else's favorite too.

As much as I want klaine and Blaine over and away from Kurt, I think I'll be able to ignore him as long as he has storylines different from Kurt, and he doesn't get the victories that Kurt should have got.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/1/2014, 1:01 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I think Pamela Lansbury will still be around but off screen as I think Queen might be touring soon and Adam could be with them.

Queen hasn't announced their tour and usually when a tour is announced it several months away. They will probably tour in the summer. Adam would have to rehearse for a couple weeks before the tour, but I don't think this would hinder him for Glee just yet. I believe he currently is recording his next CD. So, I think he would be open for at least a couple months to play in the Glee world.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/1/2014, 3:34 pm

So Adam could come back for more episodes.  Smile 

It's just so weird that some series are already wrapping up for the year and Glee has just started Episode 16. I hear HIMYM is going to start filming the Series finale soon.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2014, 3:54 pm

there probably won't be more than 10 episodes. i checked ccnews tumblr and its episode listing ends w/ 19. at least there is no more info (air dates etc.) provided by fox or anybody else about any episodes past 19.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2014, 4:12 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 34 Tumblr_n1q5xayLcg1qeyubto1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 34 Tumblr_n1q5xayLcg1qeyubto2_250

She is Adam Lambert’s publicist.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2014, 4:21 pm

so, no more adam/elliot? :(

on glee, good things don't last but bad things last forever. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/1/2014, 4:24 pm

fantastica wrote:so, no more adam/elliot? :(

Well, it looks like 2 more episodes.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/1/2014, 4:25 pm

fantastica wrote:so, no more adam/elliot? :(

True. :( 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2014, 4:26 pm

Buenos wrote:So Adam could come back for more episodes.  Smile 

It's just so weird that some series are already wrapping up for the year and Glee has just started Episode 16.  I hear HIMYM is going to start filming the Series finale soon.

I heard HIMYM is wrapped. The last episode is scheduled to air on March 31.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/1/2014, 4:41 pm

^ it seems that adam's days on glee is numbered. see the snark thread. actually we all know it's numbered but was holding on some hope for miracles.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next