Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Kurt addict 3/1/2014, 5:00 pm

I spoiler Blaine is going to collapses when he hears about Kurt! I so want to say something but it belongs in another thread ;-(
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Jellyrolls 3/1/2014, 5:25 pm

Kurt addict wrote:I spoiler Blaine is going to collapses when he hears about Kurt! I so want to say something but it belongs in another thread ;-(

If Blaine were to collapse, if would probably be better. It would save Darren from having to act the emotion of the scene, and it would spare us from having to watch it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/1/2014, 5:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Kurt addict wrote:I spoiler Blaine is going to collapses when he hears about Kurt! I so want to say something but it belongs in another thread ;-(

If Blaine were to collapse, if would probably be better.  It would save Darren from having to act the emotion of the scene, and it would spare us from having to watch it.

True, I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/1/2014, 6:13 pm

So I was listening to the spoiled song sand trying to determine who is seeing what in "Bash." Pretty positive Blaine is singing You Found Me. Possibly in the apartment piano. Watch the video and see what you think. You know this show and how they like to take video ideas. Pay attention to the video at 1:47.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFg_8u87zT0

Satellite call, maybe Kurt, maybe the end song, a bit over the post-bash memorial scene with Blaine and then at the apartment. If not him, Lea.

I suspect that Rachel and Mercedes probably have a duet at their pajama party.

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/1/2014, 6:52 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 35 Tumblr_n1r5m2bTcn1r4ezfzo1_500
Paul McCrane is directing 5x16 | source

If they're already filming 5x16 the Rachel/Mercedes sleepover and the Rachel/Blam dinner scene might be in it not 5x15.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/1/2014, 6:59 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 35 Tumblr_n1r5m2bTcn1r4ezfzo1_500
Paul McCrane is directing 5x16 | source

If they're already filming 5x16 the Rachel/Mercedes sleepover and the Rachel/Blam dinner scene might be in it not 5x15.

I thought the dinner was just those three going out to dinner for real because Chris was the only one filming at the time. I think they tweeted during the alley scene.

Hmmm, regarding Rachel and Mercedes. Do they maybe move in together?

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/1/2014, 7:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

If Blaine were to collapse, if would probably be better.  It would save Darren from having to act the emotion of the scene, and it would spare us from having to watch it.

Ha, ha - I just posted something similar on Tumblr  Smile .

Of course they'd have Blaine "Attention Whore" Anderson collapse. They've got to make at least some of it about him Rolling Eyes . The K(B)lainers will eat that up if it happens. Kurt who?
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/1/2014, 8:08 pm

fantastica wrote:^ it seems that adam's days on glee is numbered. see the snark thread. actually we all know it's numbered but was holding on some hope for miracles.
If TPTB really want to they could always negotiate more episodes with Adam and his management. Darren was only meant to be in 3 episodes after all. And Adam might want the job and exposure too after the summer (and his Queen tour), as he has a new album coming up and Glee would be a means to keep him in the public eye.

The main question is if TPTB of Glee will want Adam to stay. Going by the enthusiastic reactions of the media and the fans they'd be foolish not to want him back. A Starkurt romance (or just more scenes and songs as friends) might get them some more interest for the show.
But this is RIB we're talking about, and they make foolish decisions in abundance.  Evil or Very Mad 
Plus there is the altar of Klaine/Blaine who needs a human sacrifice (usually a potential LI for Kurt) every few months.  dryy

M&M wrote:So I was listening to the spoiled song sand trying to determine who is seeing what in "Bash." Pretty positive Blaine is singing You Found Me. Possibly in the apartment piano. Watch the video and see what you think. You know this show and how they like to take video ideas. Pay attention to the video at 1:47.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFg_8u87zT0
Oh, good observation. And this song indeed has Blaine/Darren written all over it.
Yay.  Rolling Eyes

M&M wrote:I thought the dinner was just those three going out to dinner for real because Chris was the only one filming at the time. I think they tweeted during the alley scene.
That's what I thought too: it was just a selfie of the actors during (real) dinner after they filmed the vigil scene together.

Hmmm, regarding Rachel and Mercedes. Do they maybe move in together?
If Santana is indeed out (as Naya still has not been seen filming for anything beyond 5x13) that could be the case. But if Blaine moves into the Hummelberry loft as well then it's getting crowded with Mercedes living there as well (just as it would get crowded if Santana still lived there and Blaine moved in).

It could also be that Mercedes is just staying at the loft for a few days or so, visiting, or coming specifically to NY to be there for Kurt after the bashing.

I wonder if Rachel moves back to the loft at all after her fight with Santana? It could be that they'll use Rachel to form a 2nd appartment group, as she and Kurt are the 'original' New York goers.
Like 2 queen bees splitting their overpopulated hive: one group stays with Kurt while the other group follows Rachel and builds a new home.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/1/2014, 10:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I wonder if Rachel moves back to the loft at all after her fight with Santana? It could be that they'll use Rachel to form a 2nd appartment group, as she and Kurt are the 'original' New York goers.
Like 2 queen bees splitting their overpopulated hive: one group stays with Kurt while the other group follows Rachel and builds a new home.

So would it be just two/three to an apartment then? Rachel and Mercedes; Kurt, Blaine and Sam (since I don't they'll split up Blam  dryy )?
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/1/2014, 10:08 pm

I just had a crazy thought.  What if Blarren moves in with Kurt and Kurt can't stand to live with him?   ptdr After all, they haven't been around each other much since the engagement.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/1/2014, 10:12 pm

I don't like the idea of Kurt and Rachel having different lofts. I'm sorry for being selfish but is only because I don't wanna see Kurt sharing a place with blam. I prefer him to stay with the girls.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/1/2014, 10:22 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't like the idea of Kurt and Rachel having different lofts. I'm sorry for being selfish but is only because I don't wanna see Kurt sharing a place with blam. I prefer him to stay with the girls.

Chris has been filming with Blam.

He is probably having to carry each scene.

And how they can do that is have Sam move in with Klaine.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/1/2014, 11:14 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
brisallie wrote:I don't like the idea of Kurt and Rachel having different lofts. I'm sorry for being selfish but is only because I don't wanna see Kurt sharing a place with blam. I prefer him to stay with the girls.

Chris has been filming with Blam.

He is probably having to carry each scene.

And how they can do that is have Sam move in with Klaine.  dryy

It was bad enough he had to carry scenes for Darren. Now its for Darren and Cord? Poor baby is probably exhausted  :(  of course Chris gets landed with the two lazy actors  :angry: 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 12:32 am

I wonder if they will do some new photo shoots before starting the New York episodes?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 12:48 am

New spoiler, possibly for 15, no confirmation or anything.

This is a video of a Glee character getting combat training.

http://manningstar.tumblr.com/post/78279650139/willworkforkurt-manningstar-gleekto

"Stage Combat Partner" audition
Teacher: Stage combat is not for the weak of heart, our bodies are our weapons. 
Stage Combat Partner: Speaking of weapons…check out the gun show!
"Glee" Character: Thank you? I think I finally hit puberty.
Stage Combat Partner: No, I’m serious! Make a muscle.
Teacher: Pair up. Athens: shirts. Spartans: skins.
"Glee" Character: I’ll be Spartan.
Stage Combat Partner: Yeah, you will.

Of course some thought Blaine but the I think "I finally hit puberty" sounds like Kurt. Because by the response this Glee character is being saracstic.   neutre

And who is this Stage Combat Partner that seems flirtatious.

And like with the tattoo parlour scene how they released the script this is similar to that time.

This is from fuckyeahgleeclub and we know they do not like Blaine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/2/2014, 12:59 am

This has to be Kurt, right? Learning some self defense after getting beaten. The puberty and "guns" line? It's got to be him. Besides, I thought Blaine was already some Fight Club kind of master, or isn't that what we were led to believe?

Apparently whomever it is will be shirtless, and we've already been subjected to enough of that with Blaine  fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 1:09 am

angelnessa wrote:This has to be Kurt, right? Learning some self defense after getting beaten. The puberty and "guns" line? It's got to be him. Besides, I thought Blaine was already some Fight Club kind of master, or isn't that what we were led to believe?

Apparently whomever it is will be shirtless, and we've already been subjected to enough of that with Blaine  fanny2 .

The guns is breaking the fourth wall as it has been mentioned about Chris since Halloween last year.

This tumblr are like Ontd-glee they hate Blarren so I have been told.

It would fit into the episode. And some guy flirting, I just love it.  Smile

Though he sounds like a Sebastian type. Because he would have had to have noticed the ring and still flirts.

If it is Kurt the Klainers will be on the war path.  Razz

But I will wait to see any new spoilers that come out before getting excited.

The puberty line is breaking another fourth wall as this has been said for years about Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/2/2014, 1:48 am

If it is Kurt then I admit I like this new spoiler  fanny2 Smile 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/2/2014, 1:51 am

YaoiChick wrote:If it is Kurt then I admit I like this new spoiler  fanny2 Smile 

I agree.  Smile  Do not want it to be Sam or Blaine.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 3/2/2014, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 1:52 am

YaoiChick wrote:If it is Kurt then I admit I like this new spoiler  fanny2 Smile 

Kurt is insecure and that thank you has a question mark to it.

So it could be him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/2/2014, 1:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:

So it could be him.

Good  points.  I hope it is Kurt.  I might watch  or at least that scene if it is him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 1:59 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

So it could be him.

Good  points.  I hope.  I might watch  or at least that scene if it is him.

I am guessing this is for episode 15 "Bash", which would be a normal thing for a assualt victim to do to learn how to defend themselves.

Blam might be secondary characters now once they move to New York.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 3/2/2014, 2:05 am

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

So it could be him.

I am guessing this is for episode 15 "Bash", which would be a normal thing for a assualt victim to do to learn how to defend themselves.

True. I don't know specifically how a hate crime/mugging victim would act, but I know that after someone close to me got raped that they were scared to leave the house to even check mail, even after getting self defense lessons the fear stays with you.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/2/2014, 2:16 am

YaoiChick wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

So it could be him.

True. I don't know specifically how a hate crime/mugging victim would act, but I know that after someone close to me got raped that they were scared to leave the house to even check mail, even after getting self defense lessons the fear stays with you.

That is so terrible, just awful.  :(

I can understand how they would still have the fear, that is not a trauma that is easily to get over. Some do, but the sad fact is some are unable to completely, even years later.  :( 

And thanks to rape culture it makes the fear a lot worse.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 3/2/2014, 2:32 am

After paying closer attention to the words, it looks like they are practicing stage fighting, not self defense. That would be a NYADA thing then, so probably Kurt or Blaine. I'm still going to say Kurt, but I guess we'll wait and see.
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next