Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  sheny 2/28/2014, 4:39 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p19bX6fY1ql1znmo1_500]

LOL..do not tell me Mercedes is now living in the loft...

Is this for 14 or 15?

I wish they would tell us.

Though I am going with 14 for this one.  neutre

Shouldn't Kurt be with them if it is for 14? The PJ parties were kind of their tradition.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Glorfindel 2/28/2014, 4:48 am

opals wrote:That's gonna be the wild card of the episode, imo. Realistically, Kurt is engaged to blaine, and Kurt having such a scary close call should warrant some type of reaction from Blaine- especially if Blaine himself was gay bashed a while back. Problem is, I can't picture Darren handling that sort of dramatic material well. He's fine with light comedy, but he's anything but fine with heavy, dramatic scenes.
They can have him act 'Blangst' like they did in Shooting Star: with his hands in front of his eyes. Or 'crying' against someone shoulder so you don't see his face. That might work.

As long as Darren is silent, subtle and way in the background he serves okay as a supporting actor.
And I think TPTB at Glee have finaly(!) figured that out now (Blaine was barely visible in 'The Quarterback', although the one reacting scene he had was cringeworthy).

M&M wrote:Someone on twitter was at the filming today with Burt and Kurt. Someone else asked about Blarren and they said he wasn't there. His fans so want to make this about Blaingst that I hope they don't even mention the Sadie Hawkins incident.
Good, I'm more interested in seeing a Burt/Kurt scene than a Burt/Kurt/Blaine one, or God forbid: a Burt/Blaine one (although I bet we're going to get one of those).

I'm glad Burt is in New York to be with Kurt, and I think that Mike O'Malley is a great actor, but I have to confess that after the proposal I'm lukewarm at most when it comes to Burt.
Thanks Glee, for ruining a great father/son relationship.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 4:50 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p19bX6fY1ql1znmo1_500]

LOL..do not tell me Mercedes is now living in the loft...

Is this for 14 or 15?

I wish they would tell us.

Though I am going with 14 for this one.  neutre

Shouldn't Kurt be with them if it is for 14? The PJ parties were kind of their tradition.

Maybe this is when he is out with Elliott.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/28/2014, 6:11 am

I take it that Pamela Lansbury no longer has Rachel or Santana being part of it? I'm OK with that.

I don't know how the crying can end if they redo the hospital scene with Kurt lying on the hospital bed instead. At least we know he's fine. I know some have talked about wanting Chris free of Glee but at least with this storyline he will not be written out. I think some of that letting the photographers see bruised Kurt comes from the fact that the producers know they cannot let the audience think for a second that Kurt might be written out of the show...they'd have no one left to watch the show.

I do wonder why they did this on a open location? I mean they have sets for this kind of thing and none of us would know. Soften the blow or simply a publicity stunt?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/28/2014, 6:11 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o7_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o4_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o5_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o6_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p75kpcMl1qg49w0o1_250
Album Art for 5.10, “Trio”

Unfortutately the BlamTina songs is not cut.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 6:36 am

Who cares! in two episodes McKinley is gone!

bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/28/2014, 8:45 am

^You're having way too much fun over this.  fanny2 

valkeakuulas wrote:I take it that Pamela Lansbury no longer has Rachel or Santana being part of it? I'm OK with that.
Me too. Let Kurt have something for himself for a change. (And of course 5x14 will probably be the last we hear and see of Pamela Lansbury, or worse: Blaine will join.)

I don't know how the crying can end if they redo the hospital scene with Kurt lying on the hospital bed instead. At least we know he's fine. I know some have talked about wanting Chris free of Glee but at least with this storyline he will not be written out. I think some of that letting the photographers see bruised Kurt comes from the fact that the producers know they cannot let the audience think for a second that Kurt might be written out of the show...they'd have no one left to watch the show.
There was a similar thing going on in the Teen Wolf fandom the last few weeks, when one of the most popular characters (and I think its most favorite actor) got a fatal disease in the show. In both cases the show runners would be completely insane if they'd even consider letting that particular character/actor go.

I do wonder why they did this on a open location? I mean they have sets for this kind of thing and none of us would know. Soften the blow or simply a publicity stunt?
I vote for publicity stunt.

They give rat's ass about the feelings of the fans, and proven so over and over again. Examples: Quinn getting hit by a truck and then no decent follow-up, the Karofsky suicide attempt out of the blue (no trigger warning), and a horrible all around school shooting.

But they desperately want to create new buzz for the show, and practically repeating one of the most talked about and praised storylines/relationship of the show (only reversed, with Kurt in hospital instead of Burt) with a generous dab of Kurt getting hurt again (plus it's gay related violence!) to boot might do the trick.  Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 9:29 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p45sp5pD1qe476yo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 2/28/2014, 9:38 am

Because he has a beautiful neck and jawline, do you think I should tweet her and tell her lol
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/28/2014, 9:49 am

Am happy that if we have to see Kurt injured in the show that the writers at least had the logic for Burt to be included in some way in the storyline. Because we know Burt - if anything happened to Kurt, he'd be in the first plane to NY, no questions asked.

Am thinking that given that Burt is/was a congressman known for his stance on gay rights that Kurt's assault would be at least regional, if not national news. Of course, knowing the writers, they'll probably forget Burt's position in government and no one outside of Kurt's immediate circle will notice anything at all.

Please... can we keep the Blangst to the minimum. Because Darren's attempts at deep emotion are laughable at best.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/28/2014, 10:10 am

Ranwing wrote:Am happy that if we have to see Kurt injured in the show that the writers at least had the logic for Burt to be included in some way in the storyline. Because we know Burt - if anything happened to Kurt, he'd be in the first plane to NY, no questions asked.

Am thinking that given that Burt is/was a congressman known for his stance on gay rights that Kurt's assault would be at least regional, if not national news. Of course, knowing the writers, they'll probably forget Burt's position in government and no one outside of Kurt's immediate circle will notice anything at all.

I keep forgetting this as well, because it's never mentioned. I agree that if Burt is a congressman then even Finn's death would have been news, certainly his own son ending up in hospital. Even if he wasn't the intended target. MAybe he just wasn't re-elected...I can't even keep up with the timeline with possible elections.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 11:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I vote for publicity stunt.

They give rat's ass about the feelings of the fans, and proven so over and over again. Examples: Quinn getting hit by a truck and then no decent follow-up, the Karofsky suicide attempt out of the blue (no trigger warning), and a horrible all around school shooting.

But they desperately want to create new buzz for the show, and practically repeating one of the most talked about and praised storylines/relationship of the show (only reversed, with Kurt in hospital instead of Burt) with a generous dab of Kurt getting hurt again (plus it's gay related violence!) to boot might do the trick.  Mad

There is a NY alley way they could have used right at Paramount:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 167892_1837668468412_2260349_n

I took this picture when I went on the paramount studio tour. They could have dressed the street however they wanted and had plenty of room to shoot pedestrian and car traffic. It is narrower than the real alley, so the shot wouldn't have been exactly the same, but they could have done it.

They obviously wanted it open, and they let the word get out so that lots of pictures would be taken.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 2:16 pm

How bad does Kurt look in the hospital scene if the visiting fan couldn't be photographed on set with Chris?  blinkk 

He did sign a poster for her and she got a photo with Mike O' Malley.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 2:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p5vsgsYG1qg587mo1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 Tumblr_n1p5vsgsYG1qg587mo2_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/28/2014, 3:59 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am happy that if we have to see Kurt injured in the show that the writers at least had the logic for Burt to be included in some way in the storyline. Because we know Burt - if anything happened to Kurt, he'd be in the first plane to NY, no questions asked.
Having Burt in the episode is a double edged sword for Glee: not only does that mean we get more of the so praised Burt/Kurt scenes, but it also is a way to replace possible scenes Klaine could have had (waiting in the hospital for news / sitting next to Kurt when he wakes up / taking him home and riding him out of the hospital in a wheelchair), so Darren's bad dramatic acting can be kept to a minimum.

My bet is they'll forget about it.
Kurt should be local news anyway if there is a pattern of repeated gay bashings in New York, and Kurt tries to prevent a new attack. But that could also depend on if the initial victim is brave enough to come forth and exposes Kurt for the hero he is (especially as Kurt is also gay). The media would be all over that.

Please... can we keep the Blangst to the minimum. Because Darren's attempts at deep emotion are laughable at best.
Darren took me out of the moment in 'The Quarterback' in his one(!) dramatic shot with his acting (as to be fair Amber also did when Kurt came out to her in season 1).
One of the biggest concerns I have for this episode is a possible scene (or scenes) full with stellar acting of Chris being ruined by Darren.

Jellyrolls wrote:There is a NY alley way they could have used right at Paramount:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 167892_1837668468412_2260349_n

I took this picture when I went on the paramount studio tour. They could have dressed the street however they wanted and had plenty of room to shoot pedestrian and car traffic. It is narrower than the real alley, so the shot wouldn't have been exactly the same, but they could have done it.

They obviously wanted it open, and they let the word get out so that lots of pictures would be taken.
Ha, I knew it. They wanted it out in the open.
Same with the proposal, the Klaine kiss in 5x01, the break-up and even the Hummelberry reunion at the beginning of season 4 (after the fandom shitstorm summer when Kurt didn't get into NYADA).

Well, at least it means a lot of exposure for Chris in the media.

Buenos wrote:How bad does Kurt look in the hospital scene if the visiting fan couldn't be photographed on set with Chris?  blinkk 
Since Kurt apparently gets hit by a brick (ugh), and the bruises and cuts were still very visible when he was fit enough to walk about again (the Klaine scene at the memorial) I'd say he'll be looking pretty bad.
I wonder how seriously injured Kurt will be, as in a) severely beaten up but still capable to go home after being patched up in hospital, or b) in coma for a day or 2, so the other characters can sing their obligatory solos at his bedside.  mince

I'm utterly repulsed by but also simultaneously strangely very interested in this storyline.
Bah, I hate voluntarily stepping into the drama/angst trap Glee is setting up.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/28/2014, 5:00 pm

Glee is a roach motel. Once you're in...

I'm more excited than worried aboutt his ep. It's been a long time since Kurt was really at the center of things because 9 times out of 10, his stories are peripheral to whatever Rachel or Blaine are doing and not about him. Even if he doesn't get any real vocal performances (although I hate the Fray, he would absolutely slay any of those songs), everything that the other characters do will be in response to what happened to Kurt.

And yeah... the evil part of me is looking foward to seeing him do a good hospital scene. Call me warped, but he's going to be absolutely amazing here.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 6:09 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm more excited than worried aboutt his ep. It's been a long time since Kurt was really at the center of things because 9 times out of 10, his stories are peripheral to whatever Rachel or Blaine are doing and not about him. Even if he doesn't get any real vocal performances (although I hate the Fray, he would absolutely slay any of those songs), everything that the other characters do will be in response to what happened to Kurt.

And yeah... the evil part of me is looking foward to seeing him do a good hospital scene. Call me warped, but he's going to be absolutely amazing here.

Ranwing, Kurt looks so pretty as it is, he'll look like a wounded angel in the hospital room. :( 

But yeah, it's high time Kurt was front and center in a SL, and we just know he'll kill the dramatic acting. I confess though I won't hold it if Burt is talking to a comatose Kurt (even if for one minute before he wakes up).

It seems Kurt is front and center in the first two NY episodes with SL so I'm very cautiously very happy about that. It's funny, all the talk and buzz in NY is Rachel/Kurt/Santana and it should remain that way.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 6:34 pm

Reason # 1003 why it's good McKinley is ending...

One of the best things about the cutting off of  McKinley is the end of the odious character of Becky on our TV screens.  It's not an issue  that a Down Syndrome character can't be snarky or bitchy, it's that it's used both ways for the character. Her disability is used for sympathy when it suits the writers and other times we are suppose to celebrate the "honesty" of her being an unpleasant person despite her disability.  So they make her condition both relevant and irrelevant.   Her sexual appetite is just so gross how it's portrayed.

She's a bitch and we can't see the motivation for her mean spiritedness, most of the other characters treat her with kid gloves  and yet she revels in being rude and inconsiderate to other.  Nor does it help that Lauren Potter is a mediocre actress and half the time it's hard to understand her line readings.  

Good riddance to that annoying pest.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 7:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:Glee is a roach motel. Once you're in...

...there's a back door! over 10 million viewers have successfully escaped.  Razz  i already have my one leg out the door. the other leg is pulled back by chris colfer.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 8:05 pm

fantastica wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Glee is a roach motel. Once you're in...

...there's a back door! over 10 million viewers have successfully escaped.  Razz  i already have my one leg out the door. the other leg is pulled back by chris colfer.

He won't let go, damn himSmile 

Face facts, sweetie, you just can't quit Glee while Chris is on.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 33 200
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 8:07 pm

If they are smart they should have Chris promote the hell out of this episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 8:18 pm

5.12 Extended Summary + Credits
OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - 100 (18-Mar-2014 (T))
EPISODE: 5ARC12
AIR DATE: 18-Mar-2014 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes
CONCEPT: The original members of New Directions reunite at McKinley to celebrate and reflect on the history of the seemingly doomed glee club.
STARRING:
JACOB ARTIST Jake Puckerman
MELISSA BENOIST Marley Rose
CHRIS COLFER Kurt Hummel
DARREN CRISS Blaine Anderson
BLAKE JENNER Ryder Lynn
JANE LYNCH Sue Sylvester
KEVIN MCHALE Artie Abrams
LEA MICHELE Rachel Berry
MATTHEW MORRISON Will Schuester
ALEX NEWELL Wade ‘Unique’ Adams
CHORD OVERSTREET Sam Evans
NAYA RIVERA Santana Lopez
BECCA TOBIN Kitty Wilde
JENNA USHKOWITZ Tina Cohen-Chang
SPECIAL GUESTS:
KRISTIN CHENOWETH April Rhodes
GWYNETH PALTROW Holly Holliday
DIANNA AGRON Quinn Fabray
HEATHER MORRIS Brittany S. Pierce
MARK SALLING Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman
HARRY SHUM JR. Mike Chang, Jr.
LAUREN POTTER Becky Jackson
PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written by:: RYAN MURPHY, BRAD FALCHUK, and IAN BRENNAN
Directed by: PARIS BARCLAY
EXTENDED SUMMARY:
Following the loss at Nationals and the subsequent and imminent disbanding of the glee club by Principal Sue, former gleeks return to McKinley to celebrate their shared history, and reflect on what the past one-hundred lessons have meant to them. Included in the returning throng are dueling divas Rachel and Mercedes who, despite each making great strides in their own fields seem determined to revive an old feud; a new-and-improved Puck who, as a recent military inductee, is intent on impressing and possibly reconnecting with former girlfriend – and mother of his child - Quinn, but gets an unwelcome surprise in the process; MIT student and mathematical savant Brittany who, due to her uncanny though not wholly welcome natural talent for the science of numbers, believes she has irrevocably lost with her creative streak; and Broadway bad-girl and borderline alcoholic April Rhodes, who may have a fix to the doomed club’s problems… but not if Sue has anything to say about it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 8:22 pm

Following the loss at Nationals

Wow they really don't give a rats ass about McKinley ND so they even spoil the Nationals episode outcome.   Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 8:27 pm

Moral of the story for Glee:

Don't extend a dying narrative just to have to cut it off awkwardly making their "big" episode meaningless.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 8:29 pm

Buenos wrote:
Following the loss at Nationals

Wow they really don't give a rats ass about McKinley ND so they even spoil the Nationals episode outcome.   Shocked 

Fox want it over and done with, and are probably kicking themselves for not moving to all New York sooner.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next