Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  bayth on 3/3/2014, 5:19 pm

Buenos wrote:How they heck do they end McKinley and get rid of the Noobs while shooting themselves in the foot by suddenly making Santana MIA the next few episodes??

Because, the so called 'writers' of this show have no storyboards for future episodes and story arcs. They throw a deck of cards with ideas on the table and which ever ones face up are what the next episode will be. As Chris once said in an interview about what's going on with the characters actions - "Ask the writers." There is no rhyme or reason behind the threads of stories. It's just a chaotic mess.
avatar
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2012-03-17
Location : Oregon
Real Name : Beth

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ranwing on 3/3/2014, 5:32 pm

bayth wrote:
Buenos wrote:How they heck do they end McKinley and get rid of the Noobs while shooting themselves in the foot by suddenly making Santana MIA the next few episodes??

Because, the so called 'writers' of this show have no storyboards for future episodes and story arcs.  They throw a deck of cards with ideas on the table and which ever ones face up are what the next episode will be.  As Chris once said in an interview about what's going on with the characters actions - "Ask the writers."  There is no rhyme or reason behind the threads of stories.  It's just a chaotic mess.

DING DING DING!!!! We have a winner!

I've seen poorly plotted out shows before (Supernatural, I'm looking at you  Evil or Very Mad) but Glee takes the cake in just not having any clear picture of how they want a season to progress. Admittedly, it was easy when you just based everything around a competition schedule, but the new format is going to need a bit more thought and consideration. Unfortunately we get more than half the season that ends up being basically filler and then whole episodes being hijacked by RM's latest obcession. They start things, then drop them without any notice. Instead of actually hiring cast that can stick around, we get stunt casting in parts that should be signifigant but can't be because the actor can't stick around long. And don't get me started on the pandering to the various ship fans.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 3529
Join date : 2012-07-18
Location : Levittown, NY
Real Name : Wendy

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  AnneNeville on 3/3/2014, 6:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Funny how Chris always had to do the promotion of his books and movie, and record all his voice work in the weekends and evenings. Even working all night on the 'White Christmas' scene while appearing on a morning talkshow just a few hours later.
He never got a week off to do anything not related to Glee (unlike several others).

I guess some people are just not that loved by the writers/producers to get some scheduled time off, he?   dryy 
(no dig at Lea btw)

They may have thought Glee would get more publicity/benefit from Lea promoting her own album than Chris promoting his books.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2013-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Glorfindel on 3/3/2014, 8:02 pm

AnneNeville wrote:They may have thought Glee would get more publicity/benefit from Lea promoting her own album than Chris promoting his books.
Yes, that makes sense.
Plus as someone mentioned on another board: Glee is associated with Sony and Lea's album is being released by Sony as well.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


Glorfindel
avatar
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8702
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : the Netherlands
Real Name : Marie

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 8:30 pm

Is Kevin still gone this week?
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  brisallie on 3/3/2014, 9:03 pm

Buenos wrote:Is Kevin still gone this week?

What? Kevin also gonna be MIA this week? So, as I'm seeing things, are the following episodes be about blam? and poor Chris trying to save their scenes?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________


I currently obsessed with this
avatar
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 5797
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : latinamerica
Real Name : Romina

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 9:06 pm

bayth wrote:
Buenos wrote:How they heck do they end McKinley and get rid of the Noobs while shooting themselves in the foot by suddenly making Santana MIA the next few episodes??

Because, the so called 'writers' of this show have no storyboards for future episodes and story arcs.  They throw a deck of cards with ideas on the table and which ever ones face up are what the next episode will be.  As Chris once said in an interview about what's going on with the characters actions - "Ask the writers."  There is no rhyme or reason behind the threads of stories.  It's just a chaotic mess.

Yup, it took seemingly forever to set up the actual dynamics of Kurt/Rachel/Santana in the loft. In fact, I would say the "Unaired Christmas Special" 5.08 was ironically the first time they functioned as THREE characters in a SL where they all had some focus.

So the first thing they do after the hiatus is break that up because it seems all Glee knows how to do is make up and breakup friendships and romances. Shocked 

With two NY centric episodes in the can Santana seems missing from both which makes absolutely no sense.

I can't believe that Naya demanded time off for several episodes because she has that much clout. It's more the writers went off on another tangent and have "at the ballet" numbers/ideas brewing somewhere.





avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 9:22 pm


@AdamAnders hahahaha thank you! So happy I got to record with u today! #thatsongwastoohigh


“@MsAmberPRiley: @AdamAnders hahahaha thank you! So happy I got to record with u today! #thatsongwastoohigh ”that was fun!!
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 9:29 pm

http://tvline.com/20...-baby-spoilers/

The Glee family is expanding!

At least it will be soon by the looks of the following exclusive peek at Tuesday’s all new episode (8/7c, Fox), which (as first hinted in Ask Ausiello) finds Will and Emma in full-tilt baby-making mode.

“We’re trying to conceive a child,” confirms returning guest star Jayma Mays. “There’s something wonderful about those two people creating a family, and continuing their life together and the journey that they are on.

“We’re going to make a Wemm-fant,” the actress adds with a wink.





avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 9:36 pm

http://daxterdd.tumblr.com/post/78483802871/glee-is-filming-several-different-scenes

3 MAR 2014
Glee is filming several different scenes today.
They were filming something with “ethnic” waitstaff at an “ethnic restaurant” and something at a nice bakery this morning, and one or more scenes at the diner this afternoon.

avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/3/2014, 9:43 pm



Shoot/Start Date: Tuesday, March 4th
[SPECIAL ABILITY FENCERS]
We are looking for SAG, men and women, age 18-25 to play college students in a ‘Stage Combat Class’. MUST have FENCING training and experience. MUST be available all day Tuesday, March 4th. Please list fencing training in the notes of your submission.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/4/2014, 1:50 am

I dunno,

From the stills for Episode 5.11 "Nationals" it doesn't look like the Noobs get any vocal spotlight at all.

Would even Ryan Murphy humiliate them that much that he won't give them one measly song as a bone in their true swan song episode?  phr34r 

That just seems downright cruel.
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos on 3/4/2014, 2:51 am

Lea Michele talks about upcoming songs on Glee
PC: You famously performed "I Dreamed A Dream" with Idina Menzel on the series before even the movie became a hit, of course.
LM: Well, I think that Glee has done such a great job in general of opening up people to Broadway music. You know, it's funny you mention this, because something so hilarious happened on the set the other day when we were singing "No One Is Alone"...
PC: From INTO THE WOODS.
LM: Of course. And, yeah: so, me, Chris [Colfer] and Darren [Criss] obviously knew every word, and, Chord [Overstreet], who was with us, was just like, "What is this song?!" [Laughs.]
PC: It may seem a bit strange to the non-indoctrinated.
LM: Yeah, I mean - "Witches can be good?" "Giants can be right?" What the f*ck is going on?! [Laughs.] But, to answer your question, I think that Glee has done such a great job of opening up Broadway music to people who may not have ever heard these songs before. So, that's one of the reasons why I am so proud to be on GLEE.
PC: Introducing Stephen Sondheim to a new generation in doing so, no less.
LM: Absolutely! Absolutely. Speaking of Sondheim, besides "No One Is Alone" from INTO THE WOODS coming up, we also have "Not While I'm Around" [from SWEENEY TODD]. Chris is going to be singing some great Broadway stuff, too. [Sighs.] There is such great music coming up on Glee - especially the Broadway stuff.

 bounce bounce bounce 
avatar
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 6315
Join date : 2012-04-20
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ColferInspired on 3/4/2014, 3:01 am

Buenos wrote:


Shoot/Start Date: Tuesday, March 4th
[SPECIAL ABILITY FENCERS]
We are looking for SAG, men and women, age 18-25 to play college students in a ‘Stage Combat Class’. MUST have FENCING training and experience. MUST be available all day Tuesday, March 4th. Please list fencing training in the notes of your submission.

Klainers are getting worried, one used a bot to harass GleeOnFox and Chris today on twitter.  :angry:

"Sadie Hawkins" we had Kurt in almost caught up with two fencing.

Wish they would reveal who this is, but if it were Blaine GOBR or Gi Parise would have spoiled it by now, because they know how hungry the K(B)lainers are for spoilers about Blaine.  dryy
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ColferInspired on 3/4/2014, 3:04 am

Buenos wrote:
Lea Michele talks about upcoming songs on Glee
PC: You famously performed "I Dreamed A Dream" with Idina Menzel on the series before even the movie became a hit, of course.
LM: Well, I think that Glee has done such a great job in general of opening up people to Broadway music. You know, it's funny you mention this, because something so hilarious happened on the set the other day when we were singing "No One Is Alone"...
PC: From INTO THE WOODS.
LM: Of course. And, yeah: so, me, Chris [Colfer] and Darren [Criss] obviously knew every word, and, Chord [Overstreet], who was with us, was just like, "What is this song?!" [Laughs.]
PC: It may seem a bit strange to the non-indoctrinated.
LM: Yeah, I mean - "Witches can be good?" "Giants can be right?" What the f*ck is going on?! [Laughs.] But, to answer your question, I think that Glee has done such a great job of opening up Broadway music to people who may not have ever heard these songs before. So, that's one of the reasons why I am so proud to be on GLEE.
PC: Introducing Stephen Sondheim to a new generation in doing so, no less.
LM: Absolutely! Absolutely. Speaking of Sondheim, besides "No One Is Alone" from INTO THE WOODS coming up, we also have "Not While I'm Around" [from SWEENEY TODD]. Chris is going to be singing some great Broadway stuff, too. [Sighs.] There is such great music coming up on Glee - especially the Broadway stuff.

 bounce bounce bounce 

Chris is singing more.  bounce

Would this mean solos?

Could "Not While I'm Around" be in "Bash" perhaps?

It has been ages since I have seen a production of Sweeney Todd (which was on the television back in the late 90's), so I can't remember the context of all the songs except for a couple.

Wait until Marie sees this.  Smile 

Chris must be over the moon.


Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/4/2014, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ColferInspired on 3/4/2014, 3:59 am

I love seeing our fandom all happy on tumblr for a change.  Smile 

But somewhere else they are still pessimistic, which I don't fault them on.

-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=566
avatar
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 8798
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : Australia
Real Name : Liz

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum