Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Jellyrolls 2/27/2014, 11:39 pm

I bet Blaine tells Burt he doesn't have to worry about Kurt because he will take care of him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  M&M 2/27/2014, 11:46 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I bet Blaine tells Burt he doesn't have to worry about Kurt because he will take care of him.

I am seriously hoping they keep the Blaine to a minimum and let Burt and Kurt have their time.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/27/2014, 11:56 pm

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I bet Blaine tells Burt he doesn't have to worry about Kurt because he will take care of him.

I am seriously hoping they keep the Blaine to a minimum and let Burt and Kurt have their time.

Agree, I hope Blaine's scene time is keep to a minimum And Burt and Kurt have their time too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/27/2014, 11:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm glad to hear that Burt will be in Bash.  I would have been pissed at RIB if the most important man in Kurt's life (and no lurkers that is not Blaine) was not there after Kurt gets beaten.

Agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/28/2014, 12:06 am

M&M wrote:

That's gonna be the wild card of the episode, imo. Realistically, Kurt is engaged to blaine, and Kurt having such a scary close call should warrant some type of reaction from Blaine- especially if Blaine himself was gay bashed a while back. Problem is, I can't picture Darren handling that sort of dramatic material well. He's fine with light comedy, but he's anything but fine with heavy, dramatic scenes.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 12:11 am

i bet burt tells blaine that if anything happens to kurt burt will adopt blaine as his new replacement son.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/28/2014, 12:18 am

M&M wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Burt and Kurt in a hospital room, after Finn's death, their roles reversed from Grilled Cheezus...???   :( 

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tears10

That was my thought too. I bet Burt even alludes to it. I suspect Kurt didn't want Burt coming, and you know Burt was like, "yeah, that's not how its gonna work baby boy."

To true  :( 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/28/2014, 12:19 am

opals wrote:
M&M wrote:

That's gonna be the wild card of the episode, imo. Realistically, Kurt is engaged to blaine, and Kurt having such a scary close call should warrant some type of reaction from Blaine- especially if Blaine himself was gay bashed a while back. Problem is, I can't picture Darren handling that sort of dramatic material well. He's fine with light comedy, but he's anything but fine with heavy, dramatic scenes.

That's why he'll have four solos and three duets in the episode Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/28/2014, 12:21 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
opals wrote:
M&M wrote:

After a serious story like this with a favorite, I dare them too. See how much hate they get  dryy 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/28/2014, 12:24 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
opals wrote:
M&M wrote:

It's like you revel in hurting us;)
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 12:26 am

M&M wrote:Cant post tweet right now, but Burt is in "Bash."

Wow, they are putting effort into this episode.  ohmy

Now I think of Rachel, she lost her ex now she could have lost her BFF.  crycry
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/28/2014, 12:30 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
opals wrote:
M&M wrote:

Oh, no! Not so few solos. Can he please sing the duets with himself, cause anyone else will ruin them . . .

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 12:47 am

Filming spoilers for Wednesday and Thursday (2/26-2/27)
Yesterday (Wednesday), Glee was filming some scenes at an upscale NY restaurant. 
Today (Thursday), Glee has been filming something with music producers and audio engineers.
Both days, Glee has been filming scenes set at a hospital

Mercedes will be doing one of songs as Amber is in the recording studio.

The upscale restaurant would be Hummelberry from the pic we got from Lea on Valentine's Day.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/28/2014, 1:05 am

mercedes singing to kurt in the hospital - is it like grilled cheeses all over again?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 1:19 am

fantastica wrote:mercedes singing to kurt in the hospital - is it like grilled cheeses all over again?

That is one of their most critically acclaimed episodes, not surprising they would try to do an impression of it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 2:14 am

And someone confirmed on twitter that Kurt does have a scene in episode 11.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/28/2014, 2:19 am

Someone on twitter was at the filming today with Burt and Kurt. Someone else asked about Blarren and they said he wasn't there. His fans so want to make this about Blaingst that I hope they don't even mention the Sadie Hawkins incident.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/28/2014, 2:32 am

ColferInspired wrote:And Blaine loses Nationals in his senior year, while Kurt won Nationals in his.  Smile 

I'll take it.

I will take it too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 2:37 am

M&M wrote:Someone on twitter was at the filming today with Burt and Kurt. Someone else asked about Blarren and they said he wasn't there. His fans so want to make this about Blaingst that I hope they don't even mention the Sadie Hawkins incident.

With all the effort they are putting into this they would be idiots to give any heavy scenes to Blarren. If they are wanting another Grilled Cheesus type episode.

Rachel would be fine, Mercedes to because Amber is best friends with Chris and could use that. Sam if he is with Rachel or Mercedes. Artie should be there as well.

If they show the old Burt he would want to hunt these guys down and shoot them.

The Kurt and Burt scenes should be really powerful.

I hope Chris can have a quiet and relaxing weekend after this as he sure will need it.

I hope Will gives him lots of cuddles.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 3:04 am

To be fair, Blaine is Kurt's fiance  he has to react to Kurt's injury.

However Burt and Kurt need some separate Father/Son time together.   Wouldn't put it past Burt to tell Kurt he's packing his bags and taking his son back to Lima, to which Kurt tells him "Dad you taught me so I dont' have to go back.  I'm not afraid anymore Dad, Nor will I ever be again..."

I'm getting emotional again.... :( :(
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/28/2014, 3:24 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:So I was talking to The Crissettes on twitter about this and since we know that Kurt,Blaine,Rachel, and Sam are going to memorial for Russ where they are singing “No One Is Alone”. And we are like who is the Russ guy and if you go back to the GP episode to where Kurt is in class the guy Russ is the same guy that he is sitting next to in his acting class. So Kurt knows the guy and that would seem like the reason why they are going to memorial. Here is photo i put together of the screen cap from GP and the BTS photo we had.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tumblr_inline_n1obmm8HiU1radiyi

I understand this person is usually Chris’ stunt double and why he was on set with them the other night.

So, Kurt knew this Russ.
So that will be a double blow and trauma for Kurt then? First when a classmate gets attacked and maybe die, and then Kurt himself.
Swell.  dryy

As others said it can be just another Trent Warbler case. They used Dominic Barnes as an extra in severeal epsiodes in S1 but in S2 at Dalton they never mentioned he is a transfer student from McKinley too. Maybe they forgot about S1 like they do with most things or they thought the audience won't notice that it's the same actor.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/28/2014, 3:46 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1p19bX6fY1ql1znmo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/28/2014, 3:50 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1p19bX6fY1ql1znmo1_500]

LOL..do not tell me Mercedes is now living in the loft...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/28/2014, 4:14 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1oyx2kSYo1r4ezfzo1_500
msamberpriley Maynard tryna dodge the camera In h&m for this scene
with @msleamichele on the #glee set! One scene down, two to go
#Mercedesinthehouse

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/28/2014, 4:17 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 32 Tumblr_n1p19bX6fY1ql1znmo1_500]

LOL..do not tell me Mercedes is now living in the loft...

Is this for 14 or 15?

I wish they would tell us.

Though I am going with 14 for this one.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next