Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  valkeakuulas 2/25/2014, 4:19 am

We get something good, but then it gets bad again. :(
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ireth 2/25/2014, 4:46 am

I am extremely angry at Rachel for saying that to Kurt. But, I can imagine Rachel getting vicious like that if she feels that Kurt is siding with Santana, or rather, not siding with Rachel. Even though Kurt is unwillingly caught in the middle and trying not to take sides, I'm sure Rachel feels he should be taking her side over Santana's.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 5:18 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Tumblr_n1izdchsRW1tszyjbo1_250

Oops she left out Darren.  Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Tumblr_n1izdchsRW1tszyjbo2_250
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 5:27 am

Apparently Darren praised Adam about the duet but left out Chris.  Rolling Eyes 

Maybe this blind item we had has some mileage.  Twisted Evil
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 6:07 am

And don't trust Gi Parise for spoilers, she has lied before and been wrong as well.

And why shouldn't Elliott say he doesn't have romantic feelings for Kurt when Blaine is probably looking all pathetic and desperate, which doesn't mean he doesn't.

And with Elliotts speech about crazy guys and not hooking up, you say that to test the waters.

I have seen a speech similar this so many times in other shows.

And with not mentioning Chris in his tweet, several Klainers that are Kurtsies are angry with him.

Starkurt is just a tease for the fans right now.

I love that Elliott has no interest in Blaine.

Phew, I am grateful for that one.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 6:09 am

Damn you Blaine, I just wanted Kurt and Elliott to be just friends.  :angry: 

Now I want more than that because Blaine is such a obsessive creep.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 6:15 am

ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Darren praised Adam about the duet but left out Chris.  Rolling Eyes 

Maybe he just didn't want to cause another CrissColfer riot. You know how those people get when they mention each other.

Last edited by sheny on 2/25/2014, 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 6:20 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Apparently Darren praised Adam about the duet but left out Chris.  Rolling Eyes 

Maybe he just didn't want to cause another CrissColfer riot. You know how those people get when they mention each other.

But in all honesty he hasn't cared about that in the past, why care about it now?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 6:25 am

Note to Rachel. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Already.

This is the kind of thing that keeps me from getting 100% behind Hummelberry. Because if Kurt isn't willing to be her fawning "best gay" in all things, she turns on him. Kurt is trying to be mature and let the two girls hash out their problems without actively taking sides between his two friends and Rachel acts as if he's betraying her. Who the hell does she think she is? Has she forgotten that Kurt is the reason she has this part at all, because she would never have signed up to audition because she was too busy sitting shiva for her career again? That he was the one who supported her and reassured her through the whole audition process and who celebrated her getting the part without a trace of jealousy that he isn't as far along with his career? Of course not, because Rachel has her usual blinders on and sees only want she wants to see. And thank you, Kurt for calling Rachel out on her shit. That she can't ever really be happy for one of her friends if she feels that it's somehow taking something away from her.

Love everything about StarKurt/Kelliot. Sounds like it's going to be perfect and I want them to be really close friends (for however long Adam remains with the show). And friends can certainly become more if the circumstances are right (*coughKlainecough*). And Blaine getting jealous of someone that Kurt has in his life? Suck it, Grease Ball.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 6:25 am

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:

But in all honesty he hasn't cared about that in the past, why care about it now?

IDK  :(  To be honest I'm a little annoyed that he tweeted about the entire NYC crew but left out Chris like he doesn't sing in the song with Adam or like Chris isn't as good as Adam so he doesn't have to be mentioned.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 6:27 am

I call it sucking up. Because he's gotten as much as he's ever going to get out of Chris (and I hope that Chris has wised up to Darren's ways and is keeping his distance) so now Darren tries to "bond" with Adam.

Gonna agree that Darren is probably still smarting that he won no PCAs while Chris won his category so he's playing a passive aggressive game.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 6:47 am

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:

IDK  :(  To be honest I'm a little annoyed that he tweeted about the entire NYC crew but left out Chris like he doesn't sing in the song with Adam or like Chris isn't as good as Adam so he doesn't have to be mentioned.

Friendships can collapse, which can change people.

And people can get jealous, that is human nature. And jealousy can cause resentment in people.

Darren doesn't seem like Mr Happy lately.

Maybe things are changing on Glee and he doesn't like it.

He is clinging to Blam like a life line, but if they are bringing back Samcedes, I think it is bye bye Blam.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/25/2014, 6:53 am

These spoilers just makes me really depressed  No I try so hard to keep faith that maybe one day Blaine will learn his lesson, or maybe one day Klaine can end, but with every spoiler released it gets closer and closer to Klainegame and I am physically Ill from it.

I just want a break for once, why do Klainers always get what they want? Why is everyone stuck with Blaine and Klaine forever?  crycry I try to be positive, but like so many people mention, how do we know when any of the Glee actors will be on another show, movie, film any time soon?

What if the only chances for a long time to see Chris on my tv is Glee, what if I have to suffer and watch the destruction of Kurt Hummel and Glee reducing him to a shadow for Blaine until Glee ends next year? This hurts, I wish I did not care so much, I wish I could move on I swear, it is not like I even watch Blee, but I at least enjoyed my small Kurt edits.

I just feel really down, I might have to accept this soon I guess, maybe Klainers really did win this time, maybe I should just leave Glee forever and buy the  non klaine Kurt songs on itunes and move on. I never thought I would have a moment where I literally want to give up. The writers have made it crystal clear, Blaine will officially with no ifs ands or butts is staying, he is gonna continue his ways, be a solo whore, get away with winning constantly, and be handed everything he wants while constantly being told that he is a hero and worse of all, he will keep and Marry Kurt (Unless he gets bored) and their is nothing me or anyone else can do about it and the writers think its funny!

They think it is so funny how the Glee fandom gets angry and complain about Blaine and Klaine so they give us more! The tell us FU and then hit us with that case of gelmet troll and then lock Kurt away! First thing I know they keep calling Kurt a lady and putting him in the women role to piss off Kurt fans (Klainers love it! They don't care about the effeminatephobia Mad )

Then they practically hand everything to Blaine, one of the Glee writers even said that Blaine gets things handed to him constantly and they don't care! And as far as Darren's spoiler about future relationship drama, all it is is another pointless argument with Blaine getting upset and depressed over Kurt not worshiping him for a second and then Blangst and then make up and blah blah blah!

I wish Glee would just STOP, I wish Glee for once can grow up like the characters they created and bring some adult attitude and realistic situations in this show! End Game crap needs to STOP, this is just depressing, I do not want ANY of the Glee kids going back to their exes, ALL Glee couples are toxic, Klaine may be the worse in history and worst couple on glee period, but everyone else had horrible relationships too and I for one wish Glee decided to just let characters be single for once, and if they do date people, to please for the love of god, DO NOT make the people they date the main stars! Or even a main cast, let them be back ground minor characters!

Let them be a background character, they do not need to be a main character because this show is about music! Not relationships! Why won't Glee have off screen romance? Every few episodes show some of the Gleeks flirting with someone, or going on a random date with someone they may or may not see again? With Romance drama out the way at least I can see how they handle college life! Or New York City Life!

Their is so many things they can do in this huge city and so many new people and friends and jobs, and opportunities that can happen but Glee wastes them by not letting their characters grow and forcing them to stay with the same ole tired high school end game bull shit and not allowing anyone to have new friends for longer than an episode or two and without relationship drama involved!

I wish Glee would give me a story line about how Kurt copes with meeting accepting gay people out side of Lima, how he make friends or how his job at vogue go, or do have anyone asked him to model before, or anything! And Santana, she is so different from the other characters, I would love to see her back ground, I would love to see her get mixed up in the wrong crowed only to remember that she is not that mean bitch everyone say she is, I would like Rachel to struggle, I would like her to move on from trying to be Barbra 2.0 and I would love to see her find friends as well, friends that are talented and friends who can lower her huge ego!

Their is nothing wrong with wanting a good show devoid of bull shit, yet Glee will give us bull shit and more Blaine and Blam, and Klaine and Kurt with no voice other than 'Yes Dear!' 'What do you think about these flowers for the wedding?' And THAT, THAT is what they will tell us is what Kurt's dream in life! To be Married to his Prince Charming Blaine, then they will end Glee with Rachel having her HUGE Success because she is the main character, Kurt is a fan favorite and he is my favorite, but I was never stupid enough to not know that Glee will start with Rachel Berry and will End with her and I am ok with that!

Every show has a main character, I just wish that the character I love do not have to be sacrificed for a rabid fandom who do not see him as anything more than a ring, and a untalented man child who destroyed Kurt Hummel and who had no business being on Glee after three episodes! So yes, I am upset, I will shed my tears and scream in frustration into my pillow, but just know this, I will ALWAYS be a Kurt stan, I will ALWAYS be a Chris stan because Chris is my Idol and Kurt saved my life. I may not give a damn about Glee, but I can not help hurting so bad over the fate of my favorite character. No :( crycry
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/25/2014, 6:53 am

"pancake face" "Pasty Gay"

so funny. See me laughing.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/25/2014, 6:56 am

Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote:So the cheater is the one who feels the need to pee a circle around his man to ward off any possible interlopers? Of course...

I don't give a rat's ass about Blam , but I find it curious that Blaine previously having a crush on Sam  but now just friends is something that Kurt is apparently comfortable with.  So if Kurt isn't overwhelmed with jealousy by the relationship of Blam ; I don't see why a friendship between two guys working together in a band is an issue.

It's just contrived drama which skirts Blaine's cheating, which logically would be more a factor than Kurt being friendly with someone as far as trust within Klaine.

But Kurt doesn't know about the crush, and Sam isn't gay so he isn't a threat to Klaine. A better parallel would be Sebastian, who was a threat and Kurt was concerned (not jealous, but concerned Sebastian would steal Blaine).

I can get why Blaine would be concerned, and want to confront Elliot about it if Starkurt are good friends, but at the same time, it is silly that he is this threatened because Kurt hasn't given him reason to not be trusted.

But as others said, it is just a way to let the klainers know their precious ship is fine.

TimF wrote:Take with a grain of salt, I'm not sure of the validity of this spoiler from my tumbler dash:

Back at McKinley: Sue tells Tina and Artie they have split the vote and tied for valedictorian. They are now co-salutorians and the third ranked member, Blaine, will be valedictorian. Blaine is apologetic and tells them they deserve it and he feels like sometimes things just get handed to him. Like Schue giving him solos. Becky appears and asks Blaine why he and “Pancake Face” broke up. Blaine tells her he does not appreciate her calling his fiance that, and that they aren’t broken up. She shows him the cheek kiss selfie. Blaine tells her Kurt and Elliot are just friends. Becky says no way, Kurt is definitely getting some. Blaine laughs weakly.

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/post/77759217081/frenemies-spoilers

Typical glee meta. Blaine gets something he didn't earn or deserve, nd he has to say he just gets things handed to him. Glee loves to make fun of the fandom's complaints.

sheny wrote:I can't believe Rachel would say that to Kurt just because he doesn't want to take sides (her side).  :(
Just when I started liking her she goes and "attacks" my favourite characters.
Everything else about Kurt's storyline looks great.

I wouldn't worry about what Rachel said too much. My guess is she will be apologizing to Kurt pretty quickly in a future episode. It was something said out of anger, and that is when we usually say things that hurt the people we love the most and soon regret.

sheny wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:

Are people giving Darren lots of hate for not mentioning Chris? Because if Chris didn't mention Darren you know he would be getting blasted.

This is just typical Darren sucking up to whomever he thinks can move his career forward by latching onto them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/25/2014, 6:57 am

Ranwing wrote:Note to Rachel. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Already.

This is the kind of thing that keeps me from getting 100% behind Hummelberry. Because if Kurt isn't willing to be her fawning "best gay" in all things, she turns on him. Kurt is trying to be mature and let the two girls hash out their problems without actively taking sides between his two friends and Rachel acts as if he's betraying her. Who the hell does she think she is? Has she forgotten that Kurt is the reason she has this part at all, because she would never have signed up to audition because she was too busy sitting shiva for her career again? That he was the one who supported her and reassured her through the whole audition process and who celebrated her getting the part without a trace of jealousy that he isn't as far along with his career? Of course not, because Rachel has her usual blinders on and sees only want she wants to see. And thank you, Kurt for calling Rachel out on her shit. That she can't ever really be happy for one of her friends if she feels that it's somehow taking something away from her.

Love everything about StarKurt/Kelliot. Sounds like it's going to be perfect and I want them to be really close friends (for however long Adam remains with the show). And friends can certainly become more if the circumstances are right (*coughKlainecough*). And Blaine getting jealous of someone that Kurt has in his life? Suck it, Grease Ball.

I agree about HummelBerry so much! I honestly think they all need their own freinds, they need new friends! I just wish Glee can stop forcing friendships and relationships, it hurts too much, Glee is a show that litterally lives to hurt fans, I think the writers get off on this  vomir 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/25/2014, 6:58 am

Can understand why Darren might be apprehensive about his character moving to NY (and he's been so for quite some time). At McKinley, he was the star. He wasn't having to compete with Lea and Chris (both far stronger actors than he is). He got the overwhelming majority of the screen time and the song performances. And since the McKinley storyline was give the majority of screentime, his stories got the most time and focus. He got Blam and Blina and a whole episode devoted to his psychosis and even in the aftermath of his character's cheating, Blaine was given exclusive focus (which allowed for a sympathetic focus).

Now all that is going to change and Darren knows that he can't stand up against Lea and Chris (and Naya). Maybe he's finally recognized that the audience isn't thrilled with his storylines and thinks that he has monopolized the show for too long and now the changes will not benefit him the way they have in the past. If that's the case, then maybe he has good reason to be worried.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 7:06 am

Ranwing wrote:Can understand why Darren might be apprehensive about his character moving to NY (and he's been so for quite some time). At McKinley, he was the star. He wasn't having to compete with Lea and Chris (both far stronger actors than he is). He got the overwhelming majority of the screen time and the song performances. And since the McKinley storyline was give the majority of screentime, his stories got the most time and focus. He got Blam and Blina and a whole episode devoted to his psychosis and even in the aftermath of his character's cheating, Blaine was given exclusive focus (which allowed for a sympathetic focus).

Now all that is going to change and Darren knows that he can't stand up against Lea and Chris (and Naya). Maybe he's finally recognized that the audience isn't thrilled with his storylines and thinks that he has monopolized the show for too long and now the changes will not benefit him the way they have in the past. If that's the case, then maybe he has good reason to be worried.

I did hear they have hired new writers.

If they are writing adult stories they will need their best talent to deliver them.

And the ones that put in the hard work.

Darren was all hyped up about Blaine moving to New York, but now that seems to have changed.  humhum
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/25/2014, 7:17 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Can understand why Darren might be apprehensive about his character moving to NY (and he's been so for quite some time). At McKinley, he was the star. He wasn't having to compete with Lea and Chris (both far stronger actors than he is). He got the overwhelming majority of the screen time and the song performances. And since the McKinley storyline was give the majority of screentime, his stories got the most time and focus. He got Blam and Blina and a whole episode devoted to his psychosis and even in the aftermath of his character's cheating, Blaine was given exclusive focus (which allowed for a sympathetic focus).

If they are writing adult stories they will need their best talent to deliver them.

Darren was all hyped up about Blaine moving to New York, but now that seems to have changed.  humhum

You guys are giving me hope  Shocked I was just really super depressed, but then when I read what you guys are saying it makes sense, Darren has been rather nasty and grumpy lately, maybe Glee might change and maybe he is not up to par with the new and mature writing and scenes that only serious actors can handle?

I read those disgusting Klaine scenes the Klainers bought and I actually write tv scripts and movie scripts in my free time, I am no expert what so ever, but it seems like Glee writers have to write Disney channel kids scenes when Darren and Klaine is involved, well at least the old writers. That Love Love Love script was gross and embarrassing to read, I wonder if the person who wrote that is one of the Blaine stan writers?

I hope you guys are right! Maybe we do have hope :)Maybe Darren will stay being lazy and tick off his boss by making it even more obvious how F rated his acting is compared to more A and B list actors on Glee  Twisted Evil  Yes Darren, go ahead and fail performing an more mature and adult scene,  ptdr  your puppy dog eyes and constipated faces wont save you this time! moque  You have to relay on acting and talent, not the same three facial expressions you use for 'depth' I can not wait! My hope is back you guys! Thank you so much for pointing that out  fufufu rooots hola
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 7:20 am

I'm too tired of this continuous Glee bullshit to make up my own post, so just reactions to your comments from me for now:

AnneNeville wrote:If Blaine ends up valedictorian, I swear to god . . .  Evil or Very Mad 
Well sharpen your knifes then, because he will be.
How unpredictable and revolutionary.  Sleep  dryy

TimF wrote:Take with a grain of salt, I'm not sure of the validity of this spoiler from my tumbler dash:

Back at McKinley: Sue tells Tina and Artie they have split the vote and tied for valedictorian. They are now co-salutorians and the third ranked member, Blaine, will be valedictorian. Blaine is apologetic and tells them they deserve it and he feels like sometimes things just get handed to him. Like Schue giving him solos. Becky appears and asks Blaine why he and “Pancake Face” broke up. Blaine tells her he does not appreciate her calling his fiance that, and that they aren’t broken up. She shows him the cheek kiss selfie. Blaine tells her Kurt and Elliot are just friends. Becky says no way, Kurt is definitely getting some. Blaine laughs weakly.

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/post/77759217081/frenemies-spoilers
This is a reliable spoiler source, so there's 99% possibility this is all true.
And if so: Glee is the absolute worst.  sw022 

brisallie wrote:Is that spoiler turns out to be real, seems to me like they want people to believe that Blaine is a good guy who prefers to be generous in order to let his friends to have their moment.
Yes, Blaine is all humble and generous, as always.  Rolling Eyes
Maybe the worst part of that storyline is Blaine's fake humbleness and doe-eyed surprised confession that all the goodies and ass-licking always seem to go his way, but it's not his fault nor place to do something about it, right?
Poor Blainers: it must be hard to be so loved, talented, blessed and fortunate.  crycry 

Umm how Becky could have found out about the cheek kiss? Probably Kurt will publish it on facebook? And I don't know what to think about Becky, is she really worried about blaine or likes gossiping?
Becky is just a mean gossip.
And lbr: if Kurt really had something romantic going on with Elliot (or was thinking about it) why would he openly put a selfie like that on a public site like facebook, for all to see?
Blaine is being ridiculous again.
Also: talk about lack of trust and communication in his relationship, jeez.  pauly

Already looking forward to Darren's dramatic ~acting when Becky tells Blaine about the selfie and he gets jealous.   Rolling Eyes 

valkeakuulas wrote:I believe any admission of having a easy life from Blaine in the show/scripts is writers FU to people who "complain" that Blaine gets everything handed to him. They have done this kind of things before. They must make everyone like him. And I'd be very suprised if Blaine actually does defend his boyfriend from namecalling, really defends him...because he hasn't done that.
I'm curious about this too, tbh. That would be a first indeed.

valkeakuulas wrote:We get something good, but then it gets bad again. :(
Glee in a nutshell.
They show us what they can do with the potential they have in their cast, and then they quickly ruin it again and make the worst choices possible. And by now I think they're doing it on purpose, not as a unfortunate result of their bad writing skills.

Ireth wrote:I am extremely angry at Rachel for saying that to Kurt. But, I can imagine Rachel getting vicious like that if she feels that Kurt is siding with Santana, or rather, not siding with Rachel. Even though Kurt is unwillingly caught in the middle and trying not to take sides, I'm sure Rachel feels he should be taking her side over Santana's.
Rachel is a shitty friend to Kurt here, there's no excuse. She should grow the hell up: even if she would like for Kurt to be on her side and dislikes it that he's being neutral in this argument, she should be able to see he's not siding with Santana either.
They're young adults fcs, not in kindergarten.
Has she forgotten that it's Kurt who got her the 'Funny Girl' audition in the first place?

Gah, I hate how they regress Rachel over and over again, and how they're constantly punishing Kurt for simply being a loyal friend.  brikwol 

ColferInspired wrote:
sheny wrote:

^This.
First thing I noticed was that Darren left Chris out. I understand him wanting to compliment Adam (because duh: Adam is fab) but it would have been very easy for him to include Chris in that tweet, like Lea did in her tweets. Darren is not stupid: he must know how that comes across.
OTOH: Darren is known for being terrible with social media and interviews. Case in point: him scoffing an interviewer yesterday with "I don't know if you understand how TV works", how condescending is that?

Ranwing wrote:Note to Rachel. Grow. The. Fuck. Up. Already.

Mind twinsies, once again.  fanny2

One more comment, this time not prompted by any of your posts, but more on a personal/professional note:
According to Glee there are apparently NO DECENT FEMALE SINGERS ON BROADWAY!!!!!! 
JEEZ!!!  brikwol   beam  antifana   ijuta  smajli  rentine
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 7:27 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

You guys are giving me hope  Shocked I was just really super depressed, but then when I read what you guys are saying it makes sense, Darren has been rather nasty and grumpy lately, maybe Glee might change and maybe he is not up to par with the new and mature writing and scenes that only serious actors can handle?

I read those disgusting Klaine scenes the Klainers bought and I actually write tv scripts and movie scripts in my free time, I am no expert what so ever, but it seems like Glee writers have to write Disney channel kids scenes when Darren and Klaine is involved, well at least the old writers. That Love Love Love script was gross and embarrassing to read, I wonder if the person who wrote that is one of the Blaine stan writers?

I hope you guys are right! Maybe we do have hope :)Maybe Darren will stay being lazy and tick off his boss by making it even more obvious how F rated his acting is compared to more A and B list actors on Glee  Twisted Evil  Yes Darren, go ahead and fail performing an more mature and adult scene,  ptdr  your puppy dog eyes and constipated faces wont save you this time! moque  You have to relay on acting and talent, not the same three facial expressions you use for 'depth' I can not wait! My hope is back you guys! Thank you so much for pointing that out  fufufu rooots hola

Ryan has been giving nearly everyone on the McKinley side no challenge whatsoever, the stories are recycled, the actors haven't had to try all that hard.

And now Chord was giving the middle finger

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n1j1jfvXxi1r5tgyb

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n1j1jvWX861r5tgyb

Chris and Lea look really relaxed in the pics.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 7:33 am

Ranwing wrote:

I call it sucking up. Because he's gotten as much as he's ever going to get out of Chris (and I hope that Chris has wised up to Darren's ways and is keeping his distance) so now Darren tries to "bond" with Adam.

Gonna agree that Darren is probably still smarting that he won no PCAs while Chris won his category so he's playing a passive aggressive game.
ColferInspired wrote:Friendships can collapse, which can change people.

And people can get jealous, that is human nature. And jealousy can cause resentment in people.

Darren doesn't seem like Mr Happy lately.

Maybe things are changing on Glee and he doesn't like it.

He is clinging to Blam like a life line, but if they are bringing back Samcedes, I think it is bye bye Blam.
Jellyrolls wrote:Are people giving Darren lots of hate for not mentioning Chris? Because if Chris didn't mention Darren you know he would be getting blasted.

This is just typical Darren sucking up to whomever he thinks can move his career forward by latching onto them.

I fully agree with all of ^this.

Darren's glory days are over and he's starting to feel the heat of more talented people than him.  Twisted Evil 

sjonnepon wrote:"pancake face" "Pasty Gay"

so funny. See me laughing.
But Glee is all about acceptance, LGBTQ equality, and celebrating the underdog, don't you see that?  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/25/2014, 7:36 am

man, they should rename Blaine to Gary-Sue.

other then that, our boy Chris/Kurt will be rocking out hard tonight !!!!! Only thing i care about !!!!!!!!!! 716 punkk
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/25/2014, 7:47 am

^That's Ivana for ya: bringing it back to the essentials.  Smile 

After reading that entire summary of 5x09 I can only conclude that the storyline of Kurt and Elliot seems to be the only thing that's enjoyable and worth watching of this episode.

Also: Kurt stripper pole dancing..... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 16 4fWR0KX

ded
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/25/2014, 7:51 am

tanita_mors wrote:man, they should rename Blaine to Gary-Sue.

other then that, our boy Chris/Kurt will be rocking out hard tonight !!!!! Only thing i care about !!!!!!!!!! 716 punkk

Hopefully I can get a quick download after it's aired.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next