Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  bayth 2/22/2014, 1:27 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
bayth wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
I am excited! I actually want to watvh this ep for those scenes alone, but I will have to wait for tumblr and hulu, not gonna give you those ratings blee!

Do what a lot of the members from this board do - download it from Kurt edit site on tumblr.  I haven't watched McKinley in over a year.

Thank you love! :D I never knew about this! I only saw some vids of Kurt scenes on tumblr, is this the same thing sort of?

It is edited clips of Kurt only spliced together into one video for each episode. Any time he is on the screen - it's part of the video. Enjoy - I know I have. I don't look forward to when gelmet becomes part of the NYC story lines... Hopefully, the edit will take him out of the scenes or place a black spot where he is located and remove the audio of him speaking.  Twisted Evil 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 1:38 am

Just think, everyone... in four short days, we will have the pleasure of seeing Chris and Adam rocking out to this glamtastic song.

Yes, I know that it won't be the primary storyline. We have to watch Rachel and Santana have it out over the FG storyline that is being written into a shallow grave, but I won't let that ruin the epicness that is Starkurt/Kelliot, glam rock and stripper poles.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/22/2014, 1:55 am

I may watch this episode  after all. If I do it will   most likely be the final one I watch, since I for sure won't be watching once  Blaine get's  to NY.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 2:19 am

Glamberts are going nuts for Starkurt on twitter, while Klainers are bitching and moaning.  :angry: 

Poor Kalen G is getting attacked by Klainers, she sees Chris as family and is a sweet person, we need to show her some love, as well as Chris, Adam and the crew.  :(

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/22/2014, 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 3:13 am

StarKurt. !!  wub 

Is it Tuesday yet? hiphopa hiphopa 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 2/22/2014, 3:41 am

Give me this episode NOW!!!! I cannot wait until we get over the rubbish to get to this! They have fun chemistry! They have comedy! They have a stripper pole! Give, give, give!!!
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/22/2014, 3:45 am

I know people want StarKurt maybe to happen or atleast hinting it, but for me I do think it would benefit more the story, and Kurt, if they would be just friends. Kurt needs men friends, gay or straight doesn't matter.

Now I'll go of and devour those magnificent gifs. Oh and I'm sure that kissy selfie has to excist in real life. Why miss a great opportunity like that?! Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/22/2014, 4:06 am

Georgette888 wrote:Give me this episode NOW!!!! I cannot wait until we get over the rubbish to get to this! They have fun chemistry! They have comedy! They have a stripper pole! Give, give, give!!!

We also have a cute cheek kiss and selfie! I haven't been this excited for Glee in ages and ages!

valkeakuulas wrote:I know people want StarKurt maybe to happen or atleast hinting it, but for me I do think it would benefit more the story, and Kurt, if they would be just friends. Kurt needs men friends, gay or straight doesn't matter.

Now I'll go of and devour those magnificent gifs. Oh and I'm sure that kissy selfie has to excist in real life. Why miss a great opportunity like that?! Smile

I hope they post that picture later.  Smile 
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/22/2014, 7:03 am

Ranwing wrote:Thank you Glee for finally giving me something that I want.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao1_250

I have a feeling that this little kiss was for Kurt to tease Blaine with how close Kurt and Elliot are getting, and Blaine is going to very much regret his oh so well meaning advise. And I'm going to love every second of it.

That's cheating, Kurt! And so is second acting Pippin with another guy! How dear you cheat on poor woobie cupcake Blaine, Kurt!

Can't wait for this episode! I love how excited Brooke and what's his name are about this scene.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/22/2014, 7:19 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Thank you Glee for finally giving me something that I want.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao2_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1dnx2OsJr1qfgg1ao1_250

I have a feeling that this little kiss was for Kurt to tease Blaine with how close Kurt and Elliot are getting, and Blaine is going to very much regret his oh so well meaning advise. And I'm going to love every second of it.

That's cheating, Kurt!  And so is second acting Pippin with another guy!  How dear you cheat on poor woobie cupcake Blaine, Kurt!

Can't wait for this episode!  I love how excited Brooke and what's his name are about this scene.

I like how they kept this hidden, no-one spoiled it at all.  Smile 

Klainers are going off their heads.  Razz

I am so tempted to visit a certain forum, but then I have to rejoin, and I will probably bump into Norwegian Wood again and have a go at him, or offend at least someone else at the alter of Blarren.  Rolling Eyes 

Plus, I will just get angry and I am here in my happy place. So, I won't bother.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 10:45 am

Heavens I don't need StarKurt to necessarily be a romantic couple, as long as they can have fun together, sing flirty duets, give kisses to each other during selfies shots and just have an innocent gay bromance I'm good.  phr34r 

Their "I believe in Love" seems like such a fun number and it's been ages since Glee did a number with with big guitar riffs. The guitar shop background band people have so much potential for rockish numbers . I love how Adam was implying Chris is a natural on the stripper pole. Hehehehe.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 10:52 am

Adam Lambert:
Chris is… kind of inclined, for the stripper pole. I’m impressed. He’s got some moves.

Best Glee BTS interview ever.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 11:31 am

http://www.4ye.co.uk/2014/02/21/adam-lambert-and-chris-colfer-talk-stripper-poles-and-rock-music-in-frenemies-sneak-peek/

The wait for Glee to return has been long and mostly painful. Clearly, the “hiatus” is a concept derived by Satan himself. Thankfully, the angels from above have sent us a little something to tie us over until Glee’s return with “Frenemies” next Tuesday.

This Sneak Peek at the upcoming episode gives us Chris Colfer, Adam Lambert, general adorableness, and a stripper pole. We know. Dream come true right?

The short but perfect video teases the exciting events of the episode that will see a few couples go head to head. Specifically, Chris Colfer teases Kurt’s leader-complex, as he hints that Kurt will start to feel threatened by Elliot. Thanks to a suggestion made by Blaine, Chris promises we can expect to see Kurt keep his “enemies close.” Get closer to someone who looks and sings likes Starchild? Blaine, you are using too much hair gel.

A stripper pole, a Kelliot duet, and a The Darkness song [coughIBeleiveInAtThingCalledLove]? This episode needs to have aired yesterday.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/22/2014, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 11:31 am

I love this on so many levels. First, we have this wonderful, easy chemistry between Chris and Adam. Adam might not be quite the actor that Chris is, but he is talented and he's certainly giving Chris a lot to work with in their scenes together. There is real fondness between them, as well as real respect and it shows in their on screen interactions.

I love what this means for Kurt as a character - that in a show where friendships constantly fail as soon as some kind of professional competition comes into play (Rachel, I'm looking at you) and where Kurt has been thrown under the bus by those who claim to care about him if Kurt stood in the way of their personal ambitions (Rachel & Blaine, am looking at you), Elliot is apparently only interested in working with Kurt as a collaborator and fellow artist. That Elliot is interested as much in helping Kurt mature and grow as a performer as he is in his own success. That Kurt has actually found a real friend that he doesn't have to be afraid of being in competition with because the friendship could endure.

And I love Chris being challenged as a singer with a genre that he's never really tackled before. We've heard him do Broadway, classic rock, funk, ballads, but never hardcore glam rock. Something that fits in with his vocal range but pushes him as a performer. I cannot complain about the variety of musical material Chris has been given this season (despite the very glaring lack of a solo) because he's showing that he can do a lot more than just Broadway. And pairing him with the man who has probably the best male voice currently around... this might finally help Chris stand out as a singer in a way that he has never been allowed to before.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 11:55 am

Ranwing wrote:

I love what this means for Kurt as a character - that in a show where friendships constantly fail as soon as some kind of professional competition comes into play (Rachel, I'm looking at you) and where Kurt has been thrown under the bus by those who claim to care about him if Kurt stood in the way of their personal ambitions (Rachel & Blaine, am looking at you), Elliot is apparently only interested in working with Kurt as a collaborator and fellow artist. That Elliot is interested as much in helping Kurt mature and grow as a performer as he is in his own success. That Kurt has actually found a real friend that he doesn't have to be afraid of being in competition with because the friendship could endure.

The only non competitive friendship Kurt was allowed was S1 Kurtcedes.
It's been way too long.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 12:14 pm

Glee filming in LA.

Mon, February 24
Frank Ct, 6th St - 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
W 6th St, Broadway - S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90013
6:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tue, February 25
1: Frank Ct., 4th St. - 5th St;
2: W. 5th Street, Broadway - Spring St.
7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Tagged with glee, 5x15.
92 Notes Reblog
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/22/2014, 12:20 pm

Filming for Friday (2/21/14)
Glee is filming a big Funny Girl rehearsal scene with Rachel today at the Million Dollar Theatre.  They have several people booked as stage hands, understudies, dancers, cast and crew members. etc., though these will probably just be background.
Do rehearsals last almost 1 year in RL? Rolling Eyes 

"Frenemies" clip
Santana doubts her own future and feels guilty about being friends with Rachel.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/22/2014, 12:34 pm

Do rehearsals last almost 1 year in RL?
probably, this is a revival of an old show, so while the prep doesn't take as long as completely new show, it takes time to decide the casting, proper direction, staging and alike. it's only when a new lead is coming into an already existing show does it take a lot less time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/22/2014, 12:54 pm

I love this on so many levels. First, we have this wonderful, easy chemistry between Chris and Adam. Adam might not be quite the actor that Chris is, but he is talented and he's certainly giving Chris a lot to work with in their scenes together. There is real fondness between them, as well as real respect and it shows in their on screen interactions.

One of the things that has really surprised me about Starchild is that Adam Lambert isn't a half bad actor. He's not going to win any awards, but he has a very nice screen presence and Chris looks like he's having a blast working with him.

Even more surprising is that the writers have so far refrained from their usual pimping of guest stars and have actually made Elliot a character that adds to the main character's story lines. No solo hogging, no episodes centered solely around "very special guest star, Adam Lambert". It's like he's a legit part of the show. I so wish we could keep him.
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 12:54 pm

Last time I looked it wasn't called "Funny Girl-Lights Out".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 1:27 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Do rehearsals last almost 1 year in RL?
probably, this is a revival of an old show, so while the prep doesn't take as long as completely new show, it takes time to decide the casting, proper direction, staging and alike. it's only when a new lead is coming into an already existing show does it take a lot less time.

A year is... a bit much. Even brand new shows can go from the very start to previews in much less time because until she show opens, all it's doing is costing them money. They're paying actors and dancers and stage crew for their work at rehearsals, they're paying rent at the theater, they're paying the director and choreographer and pretty much everyone working on the show. Once the director is hired and financing is lined up (which can be one of the most time consuming parts of getting a show running), they dive right in. But actual rehearsals? Once the cast is hired, things move very quickly.

Rachel has way too much free time given that she is the lead actress. In the real world, she would be spending every waking moment at rehearsals of some kind. Not having time to perform in a band that has its own rehearsals (and her contract would prohibit her from working in something else that conflicts with her show). Rachel would be practically living at the theater in between acting, dance and singing rehearsals. And if they're starting publicity (like the photo shoots) this should be the final stage before previews begin.

Last edited by Ranwing on 2/22/2014, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/22/2014, 2:26 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1eqn9cvAK1s57bimo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1eqn9cvAK1s57bimo2_250
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1eqn9cvAK1s57bimo3_r1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 9 Tumblr_n1eqn9cvAK1s57bimo4_r1_500

Santana performing Don’t Rain On My Parade - uhq

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/22/2014, 2:28 pm

Ranwing wrote:McKinley just looks gross. Tina shoving Artie out of his chair? Man... the writers really hate Jenna. As for Funny Girl... Rachel being a self-involved twat and Santana goading her temper until it explodes. Lovely. And don't get me started on how they're going to butcher Every Breath You Take.

Consoling myself that there's going to be a Starkurt bromance and pole dancing.

Poor Jenna  :( . Rachel and Santana aren't going to be any different so there goes thier friendship  dryy 

Please tell me its not Blaine singing Every Breath You Take, because no matter who he's singing it to it'll be creepy.

I'm a ecstatic for the starkurt  wub but I can't help but worry that Blaine will get jealous and try to get Kurt to stop being friends with him  unsure 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/22/2014, 2:39 pm

How does Santana keep from going "Basic Instinct"?  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/22/2014, 2:54 pm

Buenos wrote:How does Santana keep from going "Basic Instinct"?   phr34r 

No clue! But if that dress were any tighter, it would be inside of her.

I really have no clue what direction they're trying to take the FG storyline in. To hire an understudy that's about as different from the lead actress as it's possible to get (in both appearance and performance style) really makes no sense. But then, nothing about this storyline makes any sense. Admittedly I am curious to see Naya's take on DROMP because even if it doesn't compare to Lea's, it should at least be interesting.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next