Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  YaoiChick 2/25/2014, 12:23 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:If Blaine ends up valedictorian, I swear to god . . .  Evil or Very Mad 

Agree, I am  done with  Glee after tomorrow's episode. If I was not already done with Glee I would be if Blaine  ends up valedictorian.  Evil or Very Mad

If Blaine ends up valedictorian, that proves that the glee writer 1) have no regared for countineality and 2) love kissing Blaine's ass  dryy Evil or Very Mad 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 15 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 12:27 am

YaoiChick wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:If Blaine ends up valedictorian, I swear to god . . .  Evil or Very Mad 

Agree, I am  done with  Glee after tomorrow's episode. If I was not already done with Glee I would be if Blaine  ends up valedictorian.  Evil or Very Mad

If Blaine ends up valedictorian, that proves that the glee writer 1) have no regared for countineality and 2) love kissing Blaine's ass  dryy Evil or Very Mad 

That is true. dryy Evil or Very Mad :angry: badday tronco antifana 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 2/25/2014, 12:43 am

Take with a grain of salt, I'm not sure of the validity of this spoiler from my tumbler dash:

Back at McKinley: Sue tells Tina and Artie they have split the vote and tied for valedictorian. They are now co-salutorians and the third ranked member, Blaine, will be valedictorian. Blaine is apologetic and tells them they deserve it and he feels like sometimes things just get handed to him. Like Schue giving him solos. Becky appears and asks Blaine why he and “Pancake Face” broke up. Blaine tells her he does not appreciate her calling his fiance that, and that they aren’t broken up. She shows him the cheek kiss selfie. Blaine tells her Kurt and Elliot are just friends. Becky says no way, Kurt is definitely getting some. Blaine laughs weakly.

http://wishyouwould.tumblr.com/post/77759217081/frenemies-spoilers
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 12:48 am

Seriously folks who cares if Blaine's Valedictorian? It doesn't make his character any more interesting or even give him a journey on Glee.

Poor pathetic Tina!

As to Kurt I loooove he's friends with Elliot!!

Kurt torn between the Pezberry feud. Oh my!

After tomorrow, only two more McKinley episodes!!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/25/2014, 12:49 am

Is that spoiler turns out to be real, seems to me like they want people to believe that Blaine is a good guy who prefers to be generous in order to let his friends to have their moment.

Umm how Becky could have found out about the cheek kiss? Probably Kurt will publish it on facebook? And I don't know what to think about Becky, is she really worried about blaine or likes gossiping?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/25/2014, 12:53 am

Beckys never really been a fan for anyone in glee club so I think its because she likes gossip.
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 1:06 am

McKinley soon forever gone!!

bounce bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 1:07 am

Too Bad both Sam and Blaine were not forever gone too. I wish they were.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/25/2014, 1:10 am

brisallie wrote:Is that spoiler turns out to be real, seems to me like they want people to believe that Blaine is a good guy who prefers to be generous in order to let his friends to have their moment.

Umm how Becky could have found out about the cheek kiss? Probably Kurt will publish it on facebook? And I don't know what to think about Becky, is she really worried about blaine or likes gossiping?

I believe any admission of having a easy life from Blaine in the show/scripts is writers FU to people who "complain" that Blaine gets everything handed to him. They have done this kind of things before. They must make everyone like him. And I'd be very suprised if Blaine actually does defend his boyfriend from namecalling, really defends him...because he hasn't done that.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/25/2014, 1:18 am

It's like the show recognizes that Chris and Adam have this crazy chemistry and the fans are loving it, but nope... gotta remind all of us that Klaine is 4evah! So don't enjoy Kurt and Elliot too much. beam

No shocker there. They know people love StarKurt and will dangle it like a carrot, but will always keep it just out of reach.

opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 1:56 am

I am so looking forward to Kurt and Elliot eye fucking each other during "I believe in a thing called Love".
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 2:01 am

opals wrote:
It's like the show recognizes that Chris and Adam have this crazy chemistry and the fans are loving it, but nope... gotta remind all of us that Klaine is 4evah! So don't enjoy Kurt and Elliot too much.  beam

No shocker there. They know people love StarKurt and will dangle it like a carrot, but will always keep it just out of reach.

True. :angry: 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 2:08 am

What I find funny is that the Valedictorian SL is probably going to be the most predictable, boring "meh" SL so it doesn't even matter.... coool 

StarKurt and RAchel/Santana/ SL's are the ones that people are going to be invested in and interested discussed the most.

Class valedictorian for a lame duck narrative ?   Seriously, what who cares?   Razz

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 2:11 am

Buenos wrote:What I find funny is that the Valedictorian SL is probably going to be the most predictable, boring "meh" SL so it doesn't even matter.... coool 

StarKurt and RAchel/Santana/ SL's are the ones that people are going to be  invested in and interested discussed the most.

Class valedictorian for a lame duck narrative ?   Seriously, what who cares?   Razz

Good  points. I am  just sick and tried  of Blaine getting everything handed to him on a sliver platter. He needs to lose something at least once.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/25/2014, 2:19 am

Buenos wrote:I am so looking forward to Kurt and Elliot eye fucking each other during "I believe in a thing called Love".  

It seems you have given me some of your positiveness, and yeah, I also want to see Kelliot performance. And I'm intrigued by Santana/Rachel feud, I wonder who I will end up hating more? Both girls has a difficult temper.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 2:20 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:What I find funny is that the Valedictorian SL is probably going to be the most predictable, boring "meh" SL so it doesn't even matter.... coool 

StarKurt and RAchel/Santana/ SL's are the ones that people are going to be  invested in and interested discussed the most.

Good  points. I am  just sick and tried  of Blaine getting everything handed to him on a sliver platter. He needs to lose something at least once.

Why?

To play the Devils advocate, winning most of  the time makes him into a caricature, it keeps him a less developed character.

So Winning all the times  makes him even less interesting and more  boring and since I gather you don't like the character, why would you want a SL that might actually give him character development?

Just a thought. phr34r

Meanwhile I loooove how Kurt struggles with "Elliot " insecurity.  tonguue 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 2:43 am

“When you move in with somebody in any relationship, it’s going to be a challenge. I think they are going to face some challenges together and see if they can get through them or not,” Criss teased about the post-proposal life of Blaine and Kurt in New York together. “There are some cool, very adult themes that are exciting to explore. Fans that have gotten older while watching the show can relate.”

— 'Glee' returns! New scoop from the cast about NYC move, 100th episode

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 2:48 am

Buenos wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Why?

To play the Devils advocate, winning most of  the time makes him into a caricature, it keeps him a less developed character.

So Winning all the times  makes him even less interesting and more  boring and since I gather you don't like the character, why would you want a SL that might actually give him character development?

Just a thought. phr34r

Meanwhile I loooove how Kurt struggles with "Elliot " insecurity.   tonguue 

Good points. I just want to cheer if he loses something. Especially if he loses against Kurt. I still think it will be great if he does not get into NAYDA or even better loses against Kurt. I love Kurt. but if he always won, and got everything handed to him on a sliver Platter. I would be wanting him to loses something. But since he hardly wins. I want him to win something. I am also looking forward to the Starkurt scenes in the next episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 2:54 am

Chriscolferfan1 wrote: I love Kurt. but if he always won, and got everything handed to him on a sliver Platter. I would be wanting him to loses something. But since he hardly wins. I want him to win something. I am also looking forward to the Starkurt scenes in the next episode.

I think Kurt is going to "win" tomorrow becasue I suspect he and Adam Lambert are to going to fucking kill their number together.  There is going to be a tumblr breadown.   tonguue  Nobody is going to give a shit about Blaine besting Tina yet again.

My baby is a rock star singing "touching me, touching you".
Sooo excited.   bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 2:57 am

Buenos wrote:
Chriscolferfan1 wrote: I love Kurt. but if he always won, and got everything handed to him on a sliver Platter. I would be wanting him to loses something. But since he hardly wins. I want him to win something. I am also looking forward to the Starkurt scenes in the next episode.

I think Kurt is going to "win" tomorrow becasue I suspect he and Adam Lambert are to going to fucking kill their number together.  There is going to be a tumblr breadown.   tonguue   Nobody is going to give a shit about Blaine besting Tina yet again.  

My baby is a rock star singing "touching me, touching you".
Sooo excited.   bounce  bounce

Good   points.  wub bounce  thumnup  rooots
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 3:02 am

ChrisColferFan1

Chris and Adam sound so "rock dirty "  together... phr34r 

Not boring cute dirty but rock'n'roll rolling in the mud dirty..... wub

Last edited by Buenos on 2/25/2014, 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 3:04 am

Buenos wrote: ChrisColferFan1

Chris and Adam sound so "rock dirty "  together... phr34r 

Not boring cute dirty but rock'n'roll rolling in the mud dirty..... wub 

True. Smile 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/25/2014, 3:04 am

I can't get over how gritty Kurt sounds....

If I had a choice of Kurt winning Valedictorian or rocking with Star Child with a F****ng stripper pole, I know what SL I would choose.... Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 3:47 am

I didn't see these here so I decided to post them. All Kurt related spoilers for 5x09 from this source.

- Kurt and Blaine talk briefly about Starchild and Kurt’s worry of him taking over the band. Blaine says keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

- Rachel tells Kurt and Santana she can’t make band rehearsal due to them auditioning her understudy. Kurt’s not pleased. Rachel tells him he should understand the stress she is under because it is difficult being a star.

- New York— Kurt and Elliot are having their own band rehearsal since the girls bailed (Dani who?). Kurt grills him and says Elliot could be the breakout star of the band. They talk about Elliot’s performance history. Kurt asks if Elliot could teach him guitar. Kurt lays on compliments. (During this scene he is imagining Elliot affirming Kurt’s fears but in real life Elliot is downplaying himself.)

- Kurt and Elliot are guitar shopping while Kurt mentions other social things they could do together. A salesperson helps them and it leads into them dueting on “I Believe in a Thing Called Love”.

- Rachel is venting to Kurt about Santana’s audition, and Kurt tells her she doesn’t own the song. Santana walks in. Rachel and Santana start to argue. Rachel says Santana is inappropriate for the role. Santana thinks Rachel is happy to see Santana failing. Kurt tries to mediate. Santana rants at Rachel that she (Santana) will always be better than her no matter what. Rachel slaps her and tells her she should move out. Santana agrees. Her cell rings and she finds out she has gotten the understudy role.

- Elliot and Kurt hanging out. Elliot suggests they go to a flea market sometime. Elliot tells Kurt he is glad they met and Kurt is his first gay friend in the city who isn’t crazy or trying to hook up. But he knows Kurt is scheming. He says he is not trying to take over the band. Kurt apologizes. Elliot says he does not want them to be backstabbing frenemies. They take selfles together.

- Back at McKinley: Becky appears and asks Blaine why he and “Pancake Face” broke up. Blaine tells her he does not appreciate her calling his fiance that, and that they aren’t broken up. She shows him the cheek kiss selfie. Blaine tells her Kurt and Elliot are just friends. Becky says no way, Kurt is definitely getting some. Blaine laughs weakly.

- New York: Rachel, Kurt, Santana. Rachel says someone has to move. Kurt refuses to be the deciding vote. Rachel says she can’t be around Santana’s negative energy anymore. Kurt is disappointed Rachel can’t be generous enough to be happy for Santana. Kurt says he knows Santana has been awful to them before but he believes her now. Santana is delighted “Pasty Gay” is siding with her. He says he isn’t taking sides. Rachel declares she is moving out, and tells Santana that they have never been friends and never will be. Kurt protests, but Santana flippantly says to let her go. Rachel says she won’t let this moment in her life be ruined by two friends who were never really her friends. She is leaving.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/25/2014, 3:53 am

I can't believe Rachel would say that to Kurt just because he doesn't want to take sides (her side).  :(
Just when I started liking her she goes and "attacks" my favourite characters.
Everything else about Kurt's storyline looks great.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next