Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 2:21 pm

I need an intervention..

I'm addicted to "I believe in a thing called love"... phr34r

Kurt growling "touching me"....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  brisallie 2/24/2014, 2:46 pm

Buenos wrote:I need an intervention..

I'm addicted to "I believe in a thing called love"... phr34r

Kurt growling "touching me"....

I got you girl. I can't stop listening to that song, and I'm afraid the performance will make me more addicted to it.

My suggestion is... enjoy Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 2:49 pm

Plus that guitar riff!

wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 3:34 pm

jarleylover:

Okay Now here is the meet and greet portion!

Gaaahhh! This is how my Dream Came True last night!!

Read More

"Then Blake and Alex were next to sign. While they were signing it, I asked Mel and Blake if they are done shooting season 5…they said yes. :( and then I asked if they will be on season 6…they said they don’t know. I said, I am hoping and praying for it! Lol.”
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 3:58 pm

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 4:11 pm

Buenos wrote:Not sure if Kurt will have a band once Elliot is gone, but I do want more rockish numbers for Kurt.  "Rock Star" in Episode 5.14 sounds promising with shirtless, leather vested Kurt.  It's not really a rock number but the original sounds really nice.  Can't wait for StarKUrt's version.

God, I can't wait. Rockstar!Kurt deserves more than just two songs.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 4:19 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I usually  don't care for Glam Rock  at  all. I do like  Glee's version of I  Believe in a  Thing Called Love.  Chris did a good  job.

I really love 80's glam rock. I didn't know the music genre still existed in today's world.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 4:23 pm

coxfire wrote:You know, since Kurt engaging conversation with a guy who isn't Blaine is forbidden by law, or something. Kurt is the "girl" of the couple, thus should only have girls friends, right RIB?  vomit2 

If only Blam wasn't there to pollute NY, I could bounce around, but as it is know, I can only be wary of what's to come.

Don't worry, Santana will remind Kurt who be "belongs" to every chance she gets. I kind of hate how RIB are using her as a mouthpiece in order to defend the "endgame" couples. Insisting that Brittany belongs to her and isn't allowed to be with Sam, exposing just how "evil" Brody is, embarrassing Kurt in front of Adam, telling Kurt to stop "flirting" with Elliot....

I hate the idea of Blam in NYC too. But, I must admit, I found Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel's version) to be really warm and sweet.... phr34r 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/24/2014, 5:28 pm

Available on March 25th
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 14 Tumblr_n1iociqFOl1r4ezfzo1_500

1. Keep Holding On* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
  2. Valerie* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany)
  3. Defying Gravity* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
  4. Raise Your Glass* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
  5. Toxic* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Dianna Agron (Quinn)
  6. Happy featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly), Kristin Chenoweth (April), Matthew Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
  7. Party All the Time featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly)
  8. Total Eclipse of the Heart* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
  9. Loser Like Me* featuring Darren Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
  10. Be Okay featuring Lea Michele (Rachel) and Naya Rivera (Santana)
  11. I Am Changing featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
  12. Just Give Me a Reason -featuring Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Mark Salling (Puck)
  13. Don’t Stop Believin’* -featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Darren Criss (Blaine), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Matthew Morrison (Will), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)

* Season five version

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 5:52 pm

It's weird, the show is apparently going to bring back Britanna. So Sam was just a diversion for Brittany?  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2014, 6:01 pm

sheny wrote:Available on March 25th
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 14 Tumblr_n1iociqFOl1r4ezfzo1_500

1. Keep Holding On* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
  2. Valerie* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Heather Morris (Brittany)
  3. Defying Gravity* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
  4. Raise Your Glass* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
  5. Toxic* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana), Heather Morris (Brittany) and Dianna Agron (Quinn)
  6. Happy featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly), Kristin Chenoweth (April), Matthew Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Amber Riley (Mercedes)
  7. Party All the Time featuring Gwyneth Paltrow (Holly)
  8. Total Eclipse of the Heart* featuring Matthew Morrison (Will) and Kristin Chenoweth (April)
  9. Loser Like Me* featuring Darren Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
  10. Be Okay featuring Lea Michele (Rachel) and Naya Rivera (Santana)
  11. I Am Changing featuring Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Chris Colfer (Kurt)
  12. Just Give Me a Reason -featuring Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Mark Salling (Puck)
  13. Don’t Stop Believin’* -featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Darren Criss (Blaine), Chris Colfer (Kurt), Matthew Morrison (Will), Kevin McHale (Artie) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)

* Season five version

Oh joy, Blaine is singing Finn's part.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 6:19 pm

13 songs in one episode?! Wow! That's a lot of songs!!

Maybe it's Artie who takes over Finn's part in DSB. *crosses fingers*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/24/2014, 6:20 pm

Buenos wrote:It's weird, the show is apparently going to bring back Britanna.  So Sam was just a diversion for Brittany?   phr34r 

Why won't Glee just give up the awful "endgame" concept already?! *breathes fire* Evil or Very Mad 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/24/2014, 6:23 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:13 songs in one episode?! Wow! That's a lot of songs!!

Hope.so, in fact I hope it is anyone except Blaine. In my opinion he should not be on that song at all.  Not watching though.  Tomorrow's episode will be the last one I will be watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2014, 6:25 pm

Kurt or Artie would be fine with me.  neutre 

Finn was Kurt's stepbrother so I feel it would be right it Kurt sang Finn's part.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2014, 8:09 pm

Will is now also listed as singing on DSB 4.0, so he could be taking Finn's lines as well. Plus don't rule out Kurt.

But yeah, it'll probably be Blaine.

I don't think those 13 songs will all be in 1 episode (the 100th). Remember they are making a 2-parter out of the 100th?
(and therefore weirdly enough making the 101th episode somehow the 100th as well  blinkk )
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2014, 8:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 14 Tumblr_n1iw4xm5bS1r4ezfzo1_r2_500

Hopefully we'll get some more spoilers about who is singing what on DSB.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2014, 9:06 pm

Hopefully DSB will be split amongst everyone, and not Rachel singing with someone else.

I certainly hope that RIB isn't dumb enough to try to put Blaine in Finn's place. Blaine is already disliked by a lot of the fandom by the overexpose. Trying to put Blaine in Finn's shoes will piss people off.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 9:17 pm

Spoilers for Blaine and Elliott (primarily 5.14)
An effective anon (an empty blog) came into my inbox yesterday with a few spoilers having to do with Blaine and Elliott. I was able to verify with Gi of GOBR that they are true and thought you might want them…So:
1. Blaine does not tell Kurt he is feeling jealous of Elliott in episode 9.
2. Blaine brings up that he is feeling jealous in his conversation with Elliott in episode 14.
3. During that conversation, Elliott tells Blaine that he (Elliott) has no romantic feelings for Kurt, and that everyone can see how much Kurt loves him (Blaine).
The anon told me that she read the script scene for the Elliott and Blaine scene in 14 (no information about other scenes) so that is where her info is coming from. I don’t know how and I don’t know her but Gi could confirm it. This is also consistent with the spoiler Gi gave out that Elliott is not a threat. So there you go.

Yikes they continue to make Blaine needy and insecure.

Maybe it's just me, but shouldn't Blaine bring up his issues with his fiancé? Their problems back when involved not communicating.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/24/2014, 9:49 pm

So the cheater is the one who feels the need to pee a circle around his man to ward off any possible interlopers? Of course...

I don't care if Elliot doesn't express romantic interest in Kurt. It may surprise some people, but gay men don't want to screw every other gay man they associate with and Elliot can be perfectly happy having Kurt as a friend and fellow artist that he enjoys working with. Besides... that's never stopped me from shipping a pairing like the Spanish Armada.

This scene reads like an assurance to the Klainers that they don't have to worry about Kurt straying. How sweet. Still keeping my fingers cross for Kurt to recognize what a creep Blaine really is. It's like the show recognizes that Chris and Adam have this crazy chemistry and the fans are loving it, but nope... gotta remind all of us that Klaine is 4evah! So don't enjoy Kurt and Elliot too much.  beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2014, 10:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:So the cheater is the one who feels the need to pee a circle around his man to ward off any possible interlopers? Of course...
If Glee would be a decently written show I'd say that Blaine having the need to claim his exclusive bf rights and being jealous of male friends Kurt hangs out with is part of his character development, as Blaine himself is a cheater who has a roving eye and Kurt is best off not to trust him completely ever again.
Blaine would think that Kurt might cheat on him with the first available guy he socializes with, as Blaine himself is inclined to do exactly that.

Also: this is yet another hypocritical act from Blaine as he himself maintained a 'friendship' with Sebastian, behind Kurt's back I might add. Sebastian, who clearly wanted into Blaine's pants and actively and agressively pursued Blaine when he was in a relationship with Kurt and Kurt even told Blaine explicitly he was uncomfortable with that. But Blaine still didn't stop being in contact with Sebastian.
Not to mention Blam, where Blaine himself fell in love with Sam (something Kurt still doesn't know) and yet he has no trouble continuing that bromance. Same with Blina basically, as Blaine knows Tina is in love with him.

But it's Kurt who needs to be checked on and who's friends' motives for being friends with him Blaine has to question. Jeez, Glee.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 10:12 pm

Ranwing wrote:So the cheater is the one who feels the need to pee a circle around his man to ward off any possible interlopers? Of course...

I don't give a rat's ass about Blam , but I find it curious that Blaine previously having a crush on Sam but now just friends is something that Kurt is apparently comfortable with. So if Kurt isn't overwhelmed with jealousy by the relationship of Blam ; I don't see why a friendship between two guys working together in a band is an issue.

It's just contrived drama which skirts Blaine's cheating, which logically would be more a factor than Kurt being friendly with someone as far as trust within Klaine.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/24/2014, 10:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Hopefully DSB will be split amongst everyone, and not Rachel singing with someone else.  

I certainly hope that RIB isn't dumb enough to try to put Blaine in Finn's place.  Blaine is already disliked by a lot of the fandom by the overexpose.  Trying to put Blaine in Finn's shoes will piss people off.

Please not! In that case I'd prefer Rachel taking the place of Finn, or why not Kurt?. Anyway, I also hope the song is split among everybody, just as happened with the regionals version, my favorite one btw.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/25/2014, 12:06 am

If Blaine ends up valedictorian, I swear to god . . .  Evil or Very Mad 

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/25/2014, 12:14 am

AnneNeville wrote:If Blaine ends up valedictorian, I swear to god . . .  Evil or Very Mad 

Agree, I am  done with  Glee after tomorrow's episode. If I was not already done with Glee I would be if Blaine  ends up valedictorian.  Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next