Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

+27
TimF
coxfire
Piciollina
awesomenessthatischriscol
MoviesAreLife
YaoiChick
opals
mindschemez
AnneNeville
Georgette888
bayth
Porcelain
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
ChrisColfersLightning
Divalicious
Ireth
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
M&M
fantastica
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sheny
ColferInspired
brisallie
Buenos
31 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/23/2014, 8:14 pm

I was just saying on tumblr about the studio version of songs conmpared to the live ones we hear on the show! I for one am loving the starkurt duet right now and I actually can hear Chris in the second verse, in the chorus, and the third verse, and he actually got to sing on his OWN in his solo verses unlike with Blaine, Blaine always have to back up Kurt's verses like Come What May and You're perfect even though Kurt is not aloud to say a word when Blaine is singing unless it is to whisper during the Chorus part so we can barely here him!

Any who! Back to my point, I think the back up singers on the studio version is the reason why we can not hear Chris, for example if you listen to Chris on Big Girl's Don't Cry live and Compare it with the studio version, you will understand what I mean.

Listen to Chris voice in this, and now compare it to the studio version:

We may have this version of I beleive in a thing called love but when they show it on Glee we WILL hear it wayyyy better! I still enjoy the studio version, do not get me wrong! But the ALWAYS tweek the songs and add things that do not belong, so yeah we have more to expect vocally from Kurt and StarKurt and I am so excited!  wub  wub  wub  wub  banzai  uhuhu  panik  ptdr  hola  aa54  aa54  bounce  bounce  aa54  thumnup
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2014, 8:32 pm

Woahhhh, as others would say I think ears had an eargasm.  ded 

IBITCL is incredible, Chris and Adam, wow, I just love it.

And I match Marie's love icons with a million.  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub  wub 

Interesting how Elliott picks this songs of all songs.

If you were friends with someone and you wanted to sing with them, wouldn't you pick a different rock song, not one about touching?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  YaoiChick 2/23/2014, 8:38 pm

I'd like to think its Ryan way of backlashing the Klainers for the engagement they constantly begged for  Twisted Evil 
YaoiChick
YaoiChick
Llama
Llama

http://ukeobsessed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/23/2014, 9:03 pm

From tumblr:
The media is loving the Starkurt song and chemistry:

Music Again: Adam Lambert Revisits the Darkness Catalog for Epic ‘Glee’ Performance

If there are any two singers who can reach the stratospheric octaves and dog-whistle falsettos in any Justin Hawkins song, it’s Adam and Chris, after all. And their version of the Darkness’s 2003 hit will have everyone believing in a thing called Pamela Lansbury, their (sadly) fictional band.
yahoo

“Glee” Preview: Adam Lambert Says Chris Colfer Owned the Stripper Pole

Will the competitiveness between Kurt and Elliott evolve into something else? We’re sensing some chemistry there.
the backlot

neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 2/23/2014, 10:08 pm

fantastica wrote:^ what happens in the second act?

Catching the second act of something suggests sneaking in and taking an empty seat without paying for a ticket.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/23/2014, 10:38 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ what happens in the second act?

Catching the second act of something suggests sneaking in and taking an empty seat without paying for a ticket.

I second acted Rent once, and I was so terrified of getting caught that I didn't even enjoy it. LOL.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/23/2014, 10:49 pm

^You're so badass, lol.  fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/23/2014, 11:43 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 13 Tumblr_n1hb4iEfcf1rw1opgo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 13 Tumblr_n1hb4iEfcf1rw1opgo2_500

For episode 15, that are filming tomorrow.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/24/2014, 12:38 am

I usually don't care for Glam Rock at all. I do like Glee's version of I Believe in a Thing Called Love. Chris did a good job.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/24/2014, 2:16 am

IBIATCL is now available on itunes! Go buy and rate the song. We need to voice our opinion on how fantastic the song is.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 2/24/2014, 3:31 am

I just love love LOVE this cover!
Surely I hate the editing/mixing crap they put releasing the audio version, but this is a very good cover and I really hope Adam will stick around for a lot of time, because it's our chance to see Kurt/Chris in something different.... and amazing!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2014, 5:53 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/24/2014, 6:02 am

Did he say psychopath? Isn't that a little too much. blinkk Anyway, it was funny, I can't wait for the episode.

Kurt sounds so much like Carson when he is reading what Elliot's said in his interview.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/24/2014, 6:13 am

"Frenemies" audio clips:

• Artie and Tina ponder going to different colleges in the fall.
  • Sue tells Artie & Tina that they are both tied for Valedictorian, but only a friendly competition will settle the tie.
  • Will tells the glee club that they have two solos in nationals. Blaine will have one solo, but Artie & Tina will compete for the second spot.

Yeah sure give him a solo just because he is the "New Racher".  dryy I wonder if they'll remember in two weeks that Tina or Artie were supposed to have a solo at Nationals too or they'll conveniently forget and replace it with that Blina duet we heard.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 6:22 am

Who cares?

Only 3 more McKinley centric episodes left! After Tuesday only 2 to go!!

bounce bounce 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/24/2014, 8:14 am

The fact that Blaine DID NOT have to work for a solo pisses me off!  Mad  Even Rachel had to PROVE every once in a while WHY she was singing a damn solo! I am just so tired of Blee, also yes Kurt, calling Elliot a psycho is not cool, stop letting Blaine undignified and un-classy self rub off on you  vomir beam Why won't this show just die already!  No Tumblr made me less excited for IBIATCL, Klainers and their awful non canon deleted scenes mooching over gross toxic scripts that makes zero sense, like just kill me now! It is official, Kurt will never leave Blaine, the writers are searching for fanfics and trying to please the rabid Klainers, it is not like they care about Kurt, after all Rachel is the star and main character, only her ending is the story they mostly care about  crycry 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/24/2014, 8:51 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:The fact that Blaine DID NOT have to work for a solo pisses me off!  Mad  Even Rachel had to PROVE every once in a while WHY she was singing a damn solo! I am just so tired of Blee, also yes Kurt, calling Elliot a psycho is not cool, stop letting Blaine undignified and un-classy self rub off on you  vomir beam Why won't this show just die already!  No Tumblr made me less excited for IBIATCL, Klainers and their awful non canon deleted scenes mooching over gross toxic scripts that makes zero sense, like just kill me now! It is official, Kurt will never leave Blaine, the writers are searching for fanfics and trying to please the rabid Klainers, it is not like they care about Kurt, after all Rachel is the star and main character, only her ending is the story they mostly care about  crycry 

But from spoilers I don't think Blaine gets his solo in episode 11.

And some of those scripts were to con Klainers to raise money for Brad's charity, which is what I believe.

Kurt has been written lately as more masculine.

I am glad this scene from Love, Love, Love was not put in the show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/24/2014, 10:31 am

Buenos wrote:Who cares?

Only 3 more McKinley centric episodes left!  After Tuesday only 2 to go!!

bounce bounce 
girl you are tireless  Smile 
carry on. love the optimism.  thumnup 
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/24/2014, 11:01 am

After listening to the iTunes version of IBIATCL, I have to say that I think this is hands down the best duet they have ever done on Glee. Better than any Finchel duet, better than any Hummelberry duet, and miles and miles better than any Klaine duet. There is so much energy and excitement in the song. Both Chris and Adam put so much richness and character into their performances. They blend so well. They fully committed themselves to the song, and the message in the song. It's just perfect.

Don't get me wrong. I still love my Hummelberry duets, and other duets by other pairings, but none of them come close to the energy, character, depth, and passion in this song.

I would love to hear Chris and Adam sing this one live.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2014, 11:02 am

sheny wrote:Did he say psychopath? Isn't that a little too much.  blinkk Anyway, it was funny, I can't wait for the episode.
Kurt calls Elliot a psychopath when it was Blaine who made a Kurt puppet and had him apologize to him for his own cheating. Lawd, Glee.  Rolling Eyes

sheny wrote:
"Frenemies" audio clips:

• Artie and Tina ponder going to different colleges in the fall.
  • Sue tells Artie & Tina that they are both tied for Valedictorian, but only a friendly competition will settle the tie.
  • Will tells the glee club that they have two solos in nationals. Blaine will have one solo, but Artie & Tina will compete for the second spot.

Yeah sure give him a solo just because he is the "New Racher".  dryy I wonder if they'll remember in two weeks that Tina or Artie were supposed to have a solo at Nationals too or they'll conveniently forget and replace it with that Blina duet we heard.
They also forget that Unique was VIP last Nationals (and beat Rachel to it. Rachel!!!). If anyone deserves a solo without having to fight for it it's her. dryy 

ColferInspired wrote:But from spoilers I don't think Blaine gets his solo in episode 11.
We don't know that yet: there's still no word on who sings what at Nationals, besides some comments of fans who were there when they filmed it, and all we saw was a snipbit of Blaine and Tina singing 'More Than a Feeling'.

And some of those scripts were to con Klainers to raise money for Brad's charity, which is what I believe.
Those scripts were definitely bait for Klainers. As I said in the 5x01 thread:
Imo it's no coincidence that the script at the auction were 2x06 (when Kurt met Blaine), 2x11 (of which the fandom knew there was a cut scene with Kurt and Blaine in it) and 5x01 (which had the Klaine proposal).
Brad is playing into the eagerness of the Klainers nicely here, to get more money for his charity.  Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 21 - Page 13 Icon_rolleyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/24/2014, 11:48 am

Look at how the songs are already doing on itunes:

419. I Believe In A Thing Called Love  neutre 

975. Brave
1415. Breakaway
1458. Every Breath You Take
1472. Don't Rain On My Parade

What a difference between IBIATCL and the rest. But of course it's all only because the Adam Lambert fans are buying it.  Rolling Eyes
Which is partly true of course, but that only goes to say how badly Glee songs are selling these days. And just look at itunes seller Darren being a 1000 places behind IBIATCL, with the (also) recent pop song of Lea and Naya also beating him with about 500 places.  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/24/2014, 12:06 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
sheny wrote:Did he say psychopath? Isn't that a little too much.  blinkk Anyway, it was funny, I can't wait for the episode.
Kurt calls Elliot a psychopath when it was Blaine who made a Kurt puppet and had him apologize to him for his own cheating. Lawd, Glee.  Rolling Eyes

I doubt Kurt is aware of a lot of the things Blaine has done, like crushing hard on Sam and all his creepy antics with the puppets.  :angry: 

Anyway, the important point here is: I Believe In A Thing Called Love is amazing!!!  wub  bounce Chris and Adam complement each other really well, and I love how good they sound on this song, and that Chris manages to keep up with Adam.

Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 12:41 pm

What a difference however Kurt/Chris having his own number and SL makes!  I get others are annoyed how Blaine is waltzing through with a number for Nationals, I really do.

However anticipating the Visuals of StarKurt getting down with a rocking number in a guitar shop all that  pales before a production I am soooo looking forward too.  The fact that Kurt, Santana, Rachel and NY have the bulk of  the numbers and that Kevin, who I adore,  for once is not sidelined in McKinley but has 3 numbers..,

bounce bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 2/24/2014, 1:01 pm

Buenos wrote:What a difference however Kurt/Chris having his own number and SL makes!  I get others are annoyed how Blaine is waltzing through with a number for Nationals, I really do.

However anticipating the Visuals of StarKurt getting down with a rocking number in a guitar shop all that  pales before a production I am soooo looking forward too.  The fact that Kurt, Santana, Rachel and NY have the bulk of  the numbers and that Kevin, who I adore,  for once is not sidelined in McKinley but has 3 numbers..,

bounce bounce

I don't care about Blaine's solo at Nationals, really, first because it was a given, considering how RIB worships him, and second because this episode screams "SKIP" so I won't watch his face, héhé.

Now, as glad as I am that McK will be ditched soon, I can't be as optimistic as you are about the shift, since, if the release script of Ep1 is any indication, I will have to see Kurt call Blaine his Prince Charming and bow to his magnificience (poor Chris, I wonder how he felt having to say that utter crap of a dialogue, that must have scorched). I also regret that I'll never have the Kurtana scenes I hope I'd get, since Kurt will probably be paired up with Blaine and Blaine only, with a side of Rachel here and there.

As for IBIATCL, it is a nice-ish song, the duet is very well done and refreshing for once, but with Blaine in NY, then again, I don't think we'll hear something like that again. You know, since Kurt engaging conversation with a guy who isn't Blaine is forbidden by law, or something. Kurt is the "girl" of the couple, thus should only have girls friends, right RIB?  vomit2 

If only Blam wasn't there to pollute NY, I could bounce around, but as it is know, I can only be wary of what's to come.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/24/2014, 1:29 pm

I also regret that I'll never have the Kurtana scenes I hope I'd get, since Kurt will probably be paired up with Blaine and Blaine only, with a side of Rachel here and there.

I think some of it depends on how they are going to use Mercedes, it seems there are hints that Samcedes might be back on in NY, so that might mean Kurt, Mercedes and Sam scenes.

Doubt that Glee is gong to allow a lot of Klaine scenes per episode, they seem to spread them out, and Santana doesn't actually have a sparring partner so I'm thinking Kurt and Rachel will still exchange dialogue with her. Not sure if Kurt will have a band once Elliot is gone, but I do want more rockish numbers for Kurt. "Rock Star" in Episode 5.14 sounds promising with shirtless, leather vested Kurt. It's not really a rock number but the original sounds really nice. Can't wait for StarKUrt's version.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next